Sibling Bonding [Training]

compose a reply
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 7, 2023 7:23:26 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Siblings---

Mitsu bounced lightly on her heels. The girl the absolute picture of excitement as she rolled a bit of metal she was shaping with her chakra between the fanged mouths on her palms. The teeth and metallic looking tongues carefully shaping her creation as she awaited her Brother's return home. Today Morihito had promised he'd come home early. No extra work. No hitting up the gym. No drinks with colleges. Just straight home to train with her. Given her brother's expansive chakra reserves Mitsu was certain the man must have tons of tips on how to expand her own in lieu of her lacking a genin sensei to actually guide her.

More importantly though this training meant finally getting to spend some time with her Morihito. Sure they saw each other in the mornings when Mitsu would cook them both breakfast and make their lunches before the pair of them would be out the door to their various tasks. Sometimes if she was lucky her brother would even be home for dinner instead of her just setting his portion aside for him to eat when he arrived back late into the night. Mitsu might not have been as great of a blacksmith as her sibling, her skills lending themselves to more artistic pursuits, but she was a good cook. And while maybe just maybe she resented her brother just a bit for never being home she wasn't ungrateful for all the work he did to provide for them both. Cooking let her show him that.

Today though she'd get to show Morihito that she was growing into more than just his sister. She was becoming a shinobi in her own right. Perking up at the sound of the backyard gate unlatching Mitsu turned her face beaming and expectant to greet her sibling with a cheerful cry of "Welcome home Aniki!"

SA's

Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu
Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                                       Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 310|
Keen has written 67 posts
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 7, 2023 18:50:08 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

Morihito would be at his office and would just be looking up from the mountains of paperwork on his desk. He would just be watching the clock waiting for the second hand to get to the twelve so it would be 4:30 and time to go home. He would never leave even 1 second early. He remembered that he made a promise to Mitsu. He would definitely train with her this evening after work. He would stand up at 4:30 on the dot "Lieutenant, I am heading home today right after work. Finish your work and have a good evening.” He would head straight home in his uniform and would walk into the backyard like usual except this time it was still light which was unusual for Morihito. He would walk through the gate saying ”Imōto! where are you Senkō? What is for dinner?” He would sit at the table and continue ”How was your day, Senkō? I did hear from anyone so I guess you did not get into too much trouble. A little disappointing but at least you seem to be learning.” he would wait on her to make dinner if it was not already made, having a good conversation over dinner. After a few he would say "So you wanted to do some training? What did you have in mind?”he would say while turning his fist back and forth going from steel back to flesh.

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

last edit by Tantetsu Morihito on May 7, 2023 20:34:07 GMT -5
has written 66 posts
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 8, 2023 3:25:20 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Trouble--

Glancing up from where she was working in the kitchen Mitsu flashed her brother a toothy beaming smile as she deftly shook the wok stirring the food sizzling within it. "I thought some teriyaki chicken stir fry might be good for dinner!" She explains setting a top on the wok to keep the food warm as she cut off the stove and checked the rice. Finding the fluffy white granules perfectly done as she begins serving up the food.

"And uh yeah! No trouble for me today! Been way too busy training!" She lies making a mental note that apparently her teammates weren't snitches and thus her older brother hadn't yet heard of her pranking them for their tardiness. This was certainly a mark in their favor in regards to Mitsu keeping the two of them around. Even if they both were a bit weird. The little blonde blithely ignoring the fact that of the three of them she was probably the weirdest one. As joining her brother at the table she poured them both a cup of tea. Her gaze drawn to his fist as he covered it with koton and then back again only startled out of her thoughts when he questioned just what sort of training she was looking for.

"Er, well I'd really like to increase my chakra reserves like you Aniki. Right now while I can manage a decent amount of jutsu it'd be nice to have more sufficient chakra stores so I don't run dry in a fight." She explains doing her best not to fidget under her brother's piercing gaze as she silently reminded herself that she was fifteen and a chuunin potential with the upcoming exams. She wasn't a little kid anymore damnit! Disregarding the fact that she'd probably always be a little kid to her big brother.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 306|
last edit by Tantetsu Mitsu on May 9, 2023 12:22:55 GMT -5
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 9, 2023 12:18:33 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

”Oh Teriyaki chicken?! My favorite! Heard you met your new team today. How are they? Are they worth the time or nah? Getting a team could be good. Help you learn teamwork or leadership.” he would say knowing what happened but it was not her team who tattled but a bystander who smelled it and Morihito would put 1 and 1 together. He knew that she had done something but he tried to make it obvious that he did not truly care about those harmless pranks. ”Heard about a smell from the training area today. Did you smell anything?” Hinting that he knew. He would chuckle a little thinking about how when he was her age he had to worry about war and fighting. He would then look at her and listen to what she would like to train. So after dinner he would continue.

”hmmm, how to train getting more chakra reserves? I trained mine during war and that would be the last way I want you to learn. But I am sure that we can come up with something less violent. I guess we gotta get rid of what chakra you got. Then keep pushing”. He would walk outside and make some hand seals and put his hand to the ground. And trenches 10 feet deep would form on the ground all throughout the backyard. He was thinking that maybe having her fill it up with something. ”alright fill this up using ninjutsu. I do not care how but let me know when you are done. Then we can have some fun and do some training since you would have drained a lot of your chakra. This is going to be fun”

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

has written 66 posts
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 9, 2023 12:37:19 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Teammates--

The girl beamed at her brother's joy happy that he liked the dinner as the two ate in companionable silence. The pleasant quiet only broken when Morihito brought up her team of all things. Leaving Mitsu to pull a face at the thought of the two other genin she'd been saddled with, "Aniki don't even ask! They're weird! Like so soooooo weird!" She exclaims with a shake of her head and a pout.

"I mean they keep staring at me! Like all the time. Especially when they think I'm not looking, but jokes on them I totally see them." Mitsu grumbles out as she shoves some more food in her mouth chewing in disgruntlement. The girl letting out a little huff as she sips her tea to help wash her meal down before she chokes. "And I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe they were just stinky after training and failed to take a proper shower. My teammate's personal hygiene isn't my responsibility. I don't even have suiton mastered yet." She adds blinking back at her brother in the picture of innocence.

Of course her lies would come back to bite her in the butt as curious of her brothers plans she follows him out into the backyard only to groan at the sight of the trenches. She had to fill that much space! Mitsu could only think of one technique she had that would let her do so, but it was going to be exhausting. Then again that was probably the point. As pouting back at Morihito she watched her brother amble off to relax while she began to repeat the handseals for the Kōton: Ekikōsō technique over and over. Each time filling up one of the trenches half way before finishing it with a second repetition of the jutsu. Sweat beginning to bead on her forehead by the fifth trench.

"Aniki is so mean," She pouts, but diligently continues despite her complaining.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
name: Kōton: Ekikōsō [Steel Release: Liquid Steel Stream]
cost: Low
class: Ninjutsu, Kekkei Tōta
element: Kōton
Opening a small rift in the ground, a jet of liquid steel spurts forth, coating a target in burning napalm-like liquid. The range is rather short however, due to the weight of the substance.

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 313|
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 10, 2023 19:48:52 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

Morihito would chuckle pretty loudly "I am Being mean? Not yet!” Laugh a little bit more then he would continue "now that you have depleted probably a little over half of your chakra reserves. Now is when I get to be mean because now we spar. See if you can draw blood. Now I will not attack you except 1ish move and I will pick it up and move forward 1 foot after each attack you perform to try to break it.” Now he would make a number of hand signs and a 12 feet wide and 8 foot tall steel shield with spears sticking out of it which morihito made only 1 foot long. He would then do more hand seals and touch the shield and it would change colors. "Now you choose how far and how many attacks it will take to break this reinforced wall. If you are right I’ll do the dishes till the end of the month. And if you can break it before I make it half way we can go on that fishing trip and see the family in Yamanashi or Kuwana. I also promise no work on that trip unless it is an emergency but otherwise I won’t even pack my uniform. But if you run out of chakra it will make cleaning up all this metal you put in the yard a lot more work.” He would start laughing. "Soundlike a deal?”he would ask and he would wait for Mitsu to get into position and then he would brace himself for her attacks. He would then say "whenever you are ready I am!” He would lean against the shield and say "Am I still mean?”

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

last edit by Tantetsu Morihito on May 10, 2023 19:52:34 GMT -5
has written 66 posts
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 12, 2023 13:18:40 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Planning and Patience---

Mitsu did not yet have much in the way of offensive jutsu so as her brother rose his shields riddling them with spikes she frowned. Her amber gold eyes narrowing as Morihito laid out the rules, the stakes, the prizes as the girl swallowed thickly. Her head still pounding from the massive amount of chakra she'd expended, but she wasn't done yet.

"You're still mean Aniki~" Mitsu called out to him as she examines his defenses with a narrowed gaze. But now she was motivated. Because while Morihito was mean Mitsu could be positively vicious as the girls eyes lit up her evil little mind working out the solution to the problem at hand though it would be risky. Channeling chakra through the wire spool on her back she uncoiled it. The ends tying themselves off to a pair of kunai at her belt as she attacked the shield at range. The narrow wire and small kunai able to get in between the spikes as the air filled with the sound of scraping metal on metal as the blades trailed sparks as they traced along the surface of the shield. It looked to be a fruitless assualt and while Mitsu wasn't sure how many attacks this counted as she knew she'd be losing ground as her brother approached with his spiked wall. However there was a method to Mitsu's madness.

As slowly the gashes she was forming on the outside of the steel began to create a pattern all their own. Sweat beading on Mitsu's brow as she channeled chakra down through the coils. The only thing she really had to punch through the likes of the shield was a mess of explosive tags, but a blast like that uncontrolled might risk damaging their house.

And the last thing Mitsu wanted was to be homeless again.

"You know you didn't even ask me my Teammate's names~" She calls out hoping to distract her brother from his slow forward plod.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 270 |
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 15, 2023 16:24:32 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

”I guess you are right. I did forget to ask you your team's names. How far back did you move? I feel like I am almost halfway there.” He would chuckle a little bit and laugh. Then he would notice where she was. He felt like he was at the halfway point or at least close. So he would stop and say ”I was thinking at this rate you will be doing the dishes for a while and a lot of cleaning up by yourself.” He would feel bad and as secretly as possible try to weaken the steel with a technique and he would hope that she had a little more because he would melt the steel on his half a little. He wanted to make sure that she got it at the halfway point. So he would try to taunt her a little more saying things like ”I thought you would have gotten a little more out of growing up with me. Are you still trying? I am sure one of your teammates could probably break through. Why do you not like vacations or are you excited for your new team and want to stay and work some more. I just need to take a break for a moment. I think the halfway point might be 5 feet from me. you know this thing is heavy.” He would yell pretending to catch his breath. He thought he was good at acting but he was not. He did not want to make it obvious that he was trying to let her win but he was. He was hoping he could make it a little over half way so he could make a deal so he would start moving over the halfway point and no break through but it would be close so he took one more step.

[c]WC 308[/c]

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

has written 66 posts
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 15, 2023 17:34:57 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---KATSU!!!!---

"Oh you taking a break already? Are you getting tired Aniki? Getting too old for this?" Mitsu taunts right back giving as good as she gets as her kunai finish their inscriptions. The girl darting forward and risking her brother taking another step as she slaps her hand against the metal infusing the myriad of marks that riddle it's surface with chakra. Marks that formed a series of seals. Explosive seals that is. Fifteen explosive seals.

No one had ever accused Mitsu of underkill after all as the girl dances backwards filling the seals with chakra having taken a massive chunk out of her dwindling reserves, but there's still one last tech she needs to perform with Morihito three steps from the mid-way point. As flashing through the seals she summons a wave of liquid steal to coat the front of Morihito's metal wall covering the seals and sticking to the cold metal to create a barrier for an improvised shaped charge.

"Aniki you might not want to be behind that wall anymore." The younger Tantetsu advises as she grins bright, and beaming, and full of teeth. The girl holding her hand up in a seal as she shouts. "KATSU!!!!" As a deafening explosion impacts the metal with the ripple of tearing twisting steel. The girl giggling maniacally at her handiwork pleased and punch at the destruction she'd enacted though she did check to make sure her brother hadn't actually been standing where she'd warned him not too. A bit worried that she might be taking him to the hospital to deal with shrapnel injuries, but if he was a skilled shinobi so she had confidence he could have gotten away.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
NAME: Exploding Seal Jutsu [Bakukami no Jutsu]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low - Very High
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
One of the simplest jutsu thought to almost all beginner fuuinjutsu users. This technique has been used for centuries being put on exploding notes of all sorts. The idea behind this jutsu is to seal a certain amount of the user's chakra inside of a seal and release it at a later date using a simple seal. The user is capable of inscribing the seal onto any [non human] surface and the explosion strength can be varied depending on how much chakra the user puts into the seal,C rank being your average explosive note.

name: Kōton: Ekikōsō [Steel Release: Liquid Steel Stream]
cost: Low
class: Ninjutsu, Kekkei Tōta
element: Kōton
Opening a small rift in the ground, a jet of liquid steel spurts forth, coating a target in burning napalm-like liquid. The range is rather short however, due to the weight of the substance.

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 281 |
Sibling Bonding [Training]May 16, 2023 21:13:25 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

He would push down and get passed the halfway mark and she would say something about his taking a break. ”I worked all day what did you do except a little bit of training? Some of us have to pay the mortgage and make sure we are not homeless.” He would say trying to purposely rile her up. He was hoping that it would break soon both so he could stop and he knew that she had to be running low on chakra if not running on fumes. But also he had to go on a trip anyways his plan the whole time was to make it barely pass half way. He would say ”planing to use that Fuinjutsu would it be a shame if some one melted the front of the shield and ruined all your hard work. Fuinjutsu is fine I will leave it. I know all your tricks sis.” He would then use the invulnerability technique and it would change some of his flesh to solid steel and then he would also use the strengthening technique and his steel would turn black. He would sit there ready for the explosion that she was about to make he would bend the shield to turn the blast wave away from the house and hopefully into the sky to avoid hurting Mitsu also. ”I am ready when you are.” He would brace himself and get ready for those seals. He was not too worried about it now that he was using his defensive technique.

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

has written 66 posts