Little Imperfections

compose a reply
Little ImperfectionsMay 9, 2023 8:22:03 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---The Park--

The park was dingy, old, and unused with peeling paint on the slides and rust on metal playground equipment. The ground covered in leaves with a few weeds popping up between the cracks, but the bench beneath her favorite maple tree was the same as ever as Mitsu sat slowly slurping her doctored cup ramen, having felt nostalgic for the old taste, as she watched the slowly sinking sun. The evening sky stained in shades of orange, red, and gold to match her eyes as the girl took in the sight of what could only be art in it's purest form. A soda sat forgotten on the bench beside her glass sides damp with precipitation as she focused on the sky.

The girl only jarred from her thoughts as she spotted movement out of the corner of her eye. A familiar shock of signature yellow blonde Okada hair coming into view cut in a spiky fashion she knew too well as Mitsu froze recalling the gym wasn't too far from her little hideaway. Maybe if she held very still Sakuraba wouldn't see her.

Okada vision was based on movement wasn't it?

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu
Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
NAME: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user transforms their appearance to become that of another person, animal or even an inanimate object. This is considered one of the most advanced academy techniques, as it requires a constant emission of chakra as well as constant mental focus to maintain the transformation. Shinobi are limited to transforming into objects roughly their own size, preventing them from turning into a fly while being able to carry items far greater than their transformed state.

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
last edit by Tantetsu Mitsu on May 9, 2023 8:26:33 GMT -5
Keen has written 67 posts
Little ImperfectionsMay 9, 2023 11:40:34 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
I'm done being the eternal second.
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday November 10th rank Genin occupation
… Maybe the rapid succession of his previous missions had granted him some sort of sixth sense, because he hadn’t approached the park by more than, uh, 50 feet away from the bench before a chill ran down his spine. That kind of chill that deluded him… persuaded him into thinking he was in trouble, but not the chill of horror. It was, like, a ticklish chill, a pleasant chill but a very apparent and irritating chill anyway. How could something be so irritating, so right up in your face without room for anything else… and yet so pleasant at the same time?

Well, you ask him.

Either way, was that Mitsu over there? With a stick-full of ramen in the middle of… lifting it up to her mouth? Why was she standing still, then? Did time freeze? Curiosity got the better of him, so why not torture himself some more with her generous company? Maybe she could even share some of her ramen… he was starving a little.

Now, he stood right in front of her. She really did stand still as ice, with a perfectly good chunk of ramen ready to be slurped up. And yet… was she trying to ignore him? Not even a hello? Or was she- wait, was there a trap nearby?! Shit, he’d gotten too close to-

Wait… nothing had happened as of yet. Moments after moments, he just stood right in front of the bench… looking at her. And that was when it dawned on him – she was actively trying to ignore him, after all. Little prick.

He decided to just glare at her. At one point, she’d have to address him.
Koji has written 76 posts
Little ImperfectionsMay 9, 2023 11:53:04 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Glutton For Punishment--

Mitsu tried so hard to ignore Sakuraba. From his stupid blonde hair, to his cute stupid face, to that stupid adorable look on it that said he was considering picking, and losing, another fight with her. The girl hoping the Okada would just grow bored or take a hint and leave her be. He couldn't really be that much of a glutton for punishment was he?

Apparently he was if the way his glare intensifying seemed to be any indication. As finally giving up Mitsu sighed letting her noodles drop back into the cup along with her chopsticks as she pouted up at the taller boy. "Can I help you with something Sakuraba-kun?" She inquired still drawing out the term of debatable affection in a slight sing song voice.

"Or are you just here to steal glances at me like during training while I sit here and look pretty?" Mitsu questions with a quirk of a smile and an arch of her brow. Her expression wry and teasing.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
Little ImperfectionsMay 9, 2023 12:54:41 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
… Ah, there it was. He won… and immediately lost again. Poker-face was a mythical concept to the young Okada who couldn’t hide a blush at the mention of his name… pfffffffffffffffffft.

Yup, that was the sound that came out of his mouth. "Pfffffffffffffffffft, not much…” he whistled out while turning his face away, another attempt at hiding his terrible skill at keeping a still face… da fuck? Wait, who the fuck did she think she- how’d she even notice?!

"Pffffffffffffffffffffff, ya g-got a problem with dat? Can’t I look at a pretty girl now and den? Dat s’pose to be a crime or wuh?” Yes, yes, something like that… probably would help him gain the higher ground and not look so flustered. He did indirectly agree with her, so how would she react to that? "… Just wanna say sorry, is all…”

He’d learned how to walk on trees thanks to her. Despite her antics, she had actively helped him get stronger in quite the record time… so all of those hostile thoughts… and all of those insults… they ebbed away and left a sense of shame behind. "Had da wrong impression at first ‘boutcha. Ya did me a solid, after all… cheers for dat.”

Without asking, he simply took a seat right next to her and lifted his head to gaze at the setting sun alongside her. "Ya bro’s a g, no lie. Oughta teach me how to grow a chin like dat…” It was inevitable that Sakuraba would grow to look up to that cannon of a man, especially after the events of that previous mission. "… Hmh, no wires wrappin’ round me yet. S T R A N G E.”
Little ImperfectionsMay 9, 2023 13:20:45 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Not Unhappy---

Pink creeped across Mitsu's cheeks coloring them with a blush that tinted the tips of her ears and left the girl bashful and squirming at Sakuraba's admission. When she'd teased him about watching her she'd expected him to say it was because she was weird, or he was trying to figure her out, or he just wanted to make sure she didn't prank him when his back was turned. She hadn't expected him to agree it was because she was pretty. "H-here!" She stuttered out shoving the ramen at him as she glanced away trying to hide her reddened face.

"You look like you're hungry. I-I mean you're always hungry so I just assume..." Mitsu trails off uncertain how to take his apology and compliment. This entire situation a strange change from their usual playful antagonism. "And... you're welcome." She whispers quickly turning to look back at the sunset as she takes any excuse she can not to stare at the infuriating, stupid, lovely boy next to her. She'd never really been thanked before for her efforts. Her methods always too odd, or strange, or antagonistic even if they worked. It felt strange.

It felt nice.

"My Aniki is a really good person," Unlike her as she was too often reminded, "But... you're not so bad yourself. You're dumb, but smarter then most, and kinda cute, and you keep at things even when they are hard." Mitsu rambles before catching herself as she gives her head a little shake to clear her thoughts.

"I guess what I'm saying is... I'm not unhappy to have you for a teammate. Maybe even... maybe even kinda glad." She admits, "So don't make me tie you up by ruining this with dumb wire comments cause I'll totally do it." Mitsu warns tossing him a playful glare. Equilibrium restored.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
Little ImperfectionsMay 10, 2023 12:59:11 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Uff. He didn’t expect to be force-fed like that, but ramen was ramen, and he slurped it up in gratitude… despite the whole freakiness of the scenario. So she could get flustered, after all… guess she wasn’t as weird as he thought, in the end. And that relieved him.

"Big bodeh, big needs…” he mumbled with ramen in his mouth, swallowing the meal before clearing his throat, "…” She looked… kind of beside herself. Was his honesty that earth-shattering? Was he… was he supposed to take this as an insult or as a compliment? He couldn’t even tell at this point, but… her reply to his apology did make things clearer. At least, she wasn’t mad at him.

He couldn’t help but glare down at his knees at her admiration of him. He could tell that she was honest by the fact that the first trait she mentioned in him was dumb- of course, she’d slide that in, that RAT! His face twitched like a man hit by thunder at the comment, but it quickly softened up afterwards. Having her as a teammate was pretty fun, after all.

Still… wait… she was so bashful earlier. Now, she tried to return to teasing and mildly threatening him? Ah, nah nah boo, that wouldn’t do – he figured her out! And as genius as this Okada lad was, he knew exactly what to do next – do what his family had adviced him back at the gym!

"Pft! As if ya anythin’ but a wire trap waitin’ ta hap’n,” he continued disregarding her warning, with all the glee of a man with no clue just how doomed he was, "Still, uh, still convinced dere a trap ‘hind dis bench waitin’ to spring up, if I didn’ know ya as much.” Man, what on earth was his deal with these wire traps? Was he losing his marbles?

"… Ya rubbed off on me…”

His next words were quiet, as if he wanted to say it to himself and not to her. Now, he was an Okada – and Okadas were all about grabbing, and guess what he grabbed in the blink of an eye with a technique so stealthy that not many would notice until it was too late?

Her hand. Her free, left hand was now interlocked with his. Now, it was his turn to get all up in her business, with all of the rizz that he could muster up. "Lemme tell ya dis right ‘ere… ya can trick me all ya wan’, but ya way cuter when ya all honest like da-d-d-d-d-da, y-ya know what I mean… so, uh, ye… just wanna tell ya dat. And, uh… also… mhm, ya see…"

He was starting to panic, but this was also a bit too soon, wasn’t it? No, wait, nah, they’d known each other long enough, and what was an Okada if not brave?
Little ImperfectionsMay 10, 2023 13:37:25 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Love Bites---

"Ya know I'm starting to think you just want me to tie you up~" Mitsu quips as she leans in close her cheeks still stained pink, but her usual sly teasing smile was back in place. The girl batting her lashes at him playfully, but she wasn't quite back to as much her usual self as she'd like him to believe. Not if the blush that colored her cheeks and turned the tips of her ears rosy was anything to go by as she suddenly found herself at the center of Sakuraba's attention.

"I mean~ I'm always cute. Why would I care about looking cute for you specifically." The little Kunoichi mutters as she glances up at Sakuraba from beneath her lashes. "Unless you plan to give me a reason~" Her blush darkening even further as she realized for the first time just how blue his eyes really were. Like little pieces of sky set into his eyes. The color drawing her in, their faces so close she could pick out the boys individual eyelashes and for a moment Mitsu thought he might kiss her here on this bench beneath the beautiful sunset.

She really hadn't expected him to grab her hand. Her henge not holding up to physical touch as the girl nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise, the sharpened teeth of her palm lashing out in shock to bite. The jagged shark like points gouging into the calloused skin of Sakuraba's hand.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
Little ImperfectionsMay 10, 2023 13:52:30 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Ya know, things were going so smooth. She drew in closer to him, all irresistible and all, and he began feeling the inevitable warmth that’d draw him closer to her. She was so playful, it made his head spin and his skin jump, but it was like fireworks – still fire, but not harmful. Just overwhelming. He’d never felt like this before… fuck, had he really fallen in-

*Crunch*

"…” If you thought his eyes were blue, then wait until you saw his face at this moment. Light-blue from pure shock – his hand was bleeding. Something… something had bit him. Gnawed into his skin, penetrated his palm-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

His echoing roar of pain scared all the birds in the nearby woods to take flight, loud enough to even scatter the clouds and shake the photons in the air. "A-… A-A-… A-…” he lagged, beyond ridden of a soul to react with, his eyes emptied for life.

Taking another glance, a very slow glance, at his hand revealed the damage dealt – those were, like, tooth marks, but rounder and deeper than normal. Not as flat, as if what bit him was a small bear trap- wait… how the fuck? That was the hand he held her hand with- what on earth was going on?! How the fuck did this happen?!

"A-… H-How… W-Wha… Y-Your… H-Hand…”

Yeah, today had already been a long day for him, but this was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He fell flat on the floor next to the bench, out of commission for a bit…
Little ImperfectionsMay 10, 2023 14:19:00 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Change of Location--

This was bad! This was really really bad! Mitsu thought as she stared down at her unconscious and bleeding teammate. Her heart jackrabbiting in her chest in panic as she glanced around. People most definitely heard that scream. People who'd probably be here in moments to check it out and the last thing Mitsu wanted was Sakuraba running his big mouth and her secret getting out and her being considered even more of a freak then her clan already thought she was. So Mitsu did the only logical thing she could in that moment...

She kidnapped her teammate.

Unthreading the wire from her back Mitsu quickly tied Sakuraba up like a spider cocooning a fly as she hoisted him into the air with her koton. The girl grabbing a roll of bandages from her pouch as she shoved them into his mouth so he couldn't scream when he woke up and promptly flash stepped them as far away as she could from the scene of the 'crime.'

The two appearing in the furthest training ground she could think of as she quickly tied Sakuraba to a tree ensuring the only thing that wasn't encased in wire was his injured hand which she hesitantly began to clean and bandage. Seeing the deep gouges she winced knowing it'd probably scar as she awaited for the boy to awaken.

At which point with a smiling face Mitsu rammed a kunai into the trunk right beside Sakuraba's head as she leaned close. The two nose to nose as she spoke, "Listen up Sakuraba-kun we're going to have a talk about what just happened. I'll remove the bandages from your mouth, but if you scream or yell or anything I'll shove them so far down your throat you'll be coughing up cotton padding for the rest of your life. Got it?" She growled out soft and low as an angry cat. The girl waiting for him to nod before she finally tugged the bandage roll out of his mouth so he could speak.

"I'm sorry about your hand." She mutters a little softer her eyes downcast and wary in shame. "I didn't expect you to grab me." And hadn't that been foolish of her to expect anything else from an Okada? The worst part of all though... was she kinda liked it when he'd done it. The thought staining her cheeks dark red as she refused to meet Sakuraba's eyes.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
By invigorating one's entire body with chakra, a shinobi can seemingly disappear and reappear in another location faster than most people can see. Often times one's movements are disguised with the use of an extra element, be it a smoke bomb, leaves, water, sand, etc. in order to hide the user's trajectory from those with skilled eyes. Though it mimics teleportation, it is important to remember this jutsu merely boosts the agility of its user. As useful as this technique is, it can only be used 4 times in a battle thread, compounding in exertion and difficulty each time. with any more usages beyond that result in muscle tears in the legs from overexertion. The hand seal for this technique must be held until the shinobi reaches their destination, making it impossible to utilize other techniques regardless of any preparation.

線香花火
Little ImperfectionsMay 10, 2023 16:08:10 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
… Man, his mindscape was weird as hell. It was all just a bunch of loud noises, but visible – visible waves of loud-ass noises. Speaking of noises, he heard steps from the outside… a bump… gravity knocked him out of his mindscape, and-

"U-Uh- Mhn-"

Before he got a chance to say anything, there was a kunai etched to the tree that supported him… right next to his skull. Inches away from deleting him. Mitsu-chan was dead-set on making things clear to him, but she didn’t need to – to begin with, he was too mortified to say a word, she really didn’t need to threaten him. He merely nodded in agreement before she removed the bandage from his mouth.

"… U-Uhm…”

She looked terrible. Downright horrendous. Nah, nah, nah, he didn’t like that, he didn’t like the way she looked at first, but… she apologized to him. About the hand. About the grab. And about… yeah, the bite. What was that? "I-… I just- I acted,” he replied to the best of his abilities, not noticing his bondange at all, "Kinda surprised m- wait, ye, wut wuz dat even? Didja bite me, or didja… hand bite me? Felt like a damn puma bite, dat one – didja pinch me or som’thin? Ya were dat embarrassed?”

He… he couldn’t help but snicker at the thought that her hand reflexively pinched skin off of him due to embarrassment.

"Guess ya let ya guard down, Mitsu-chan. Not so funny naw, eh?” After another cackle of his, he’d clear his throat and continue with a deeper tone, "Bawt… nah, I ain’t in it to lie. I wuz serious… I-I mean, just as a way to strengthen da bonds in our team, das all. Hones’ly, dunno why I even laik ya dat much. Makes no fuckin’ sense to me, and yet here we are…”

… He really didn’t like seeing her sad, but…

"Ya cute when ya cheeks red as mine, ya know dat?”
Little ImperfectionsMay 10, 2023 16:32:36 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Hidden---

"I wasn't embarrassed!" Mitsu exclaimed her eyes finally darting up to meet Sakuraba's at his teasing. Her cheeks flushed and those bright amber gold orbs nearly molten with emotion as she bares her little teeth at him in fury. "I~ I didn't mean to bite you! I usually wear gloves, but I didn't think I'd see anyone today so..." She trailed off as she lifted her arm pressing her face against the crook of her elbow as she tries to hide her blushing face as he called her cute. He wasn't supposed to fluster her like this! He was supposed to be the flustered one.

"Look I just... I didn't want you to run away," Mitsu finally explains as she holds up her hand to show him her bare palm. It looks... normal. Her fingers are delicate, callouses from wielding kunai marking her skin just like his own. The only slight oddity was the seam that seemed to bisect her palm which... split open suddenly. Revealing a mouth filled with sharpened shark like teeth and a tongue.

"C-cause I didn't want you blabbing about my abilities to anyone. I... I have a kinjutsu and yeah... it's on a need-to-know basis and I don't think most folks need to know. I didn't catch you cause I... I didn't want you to leave or anything like that." Because she was afraid if he saw her abilities and ran away she'd never see him again.

"S-so now you know." She grits out just barely peaking up from where she'd hidden her face trying her damnedest to put on a strong front. To appear confident rather than self-conscious. To appear like she didn't give a damn about what he thought about her when she was trembling inside wondering if the first boy she'd really thought of as a 'friend' was going to throw her to the curb for being a 'freak.'

"I... I guess you probably wouldn't know about having something you always have to hide," Mitsu mutters gripping her elbow as she half turns from him teeth worrying at her lower lip in anxiety.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
Little ImperfectionsMay 11, 2023 12:49:41 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
"Ya wuz tot’ly embarrassed, admit iiiiiit,” he groaned, realizing that she could be even more stubborn than his damn clan with that attitude. Her face was melting, really – it was at this moment when he paid extra close attention to her eyes as well. Those deep, amber-gold eyes… like looking through yellow gems, really. Those were pretty eyes… wait…

Gloves? Why would she wear gloves? What was she hiding from him? It couldn’t be that bad that she’d regret not wearing gloves now of all times… and he had no clue what the issue would or could be. What on earth could be so scary that he’d run away from-

Oh, her palm… looked normal. Just a fancy, delicate palm. Petite detail, smooth, thinner than his, but betraying of how much menace it’s caused. That seam in the middle, though-

It just split open. And a tongue and teeth were displayed in front of him, emerging from that seam. She had… she had a mouth on her palm. A whole mouth. How on fuck-

She called it a Kinjutsu. The fact that Sakuraba was still able to follow with her explanation was astonishing, because… today had been more than what he’d bargained for. And yet… did this ruin anything? Remember, he built up the courage to join her today – fucking hell, when he dedicated himself to something, he would not dip out midway! Only a loser did that! Fuck her mouth-hands, that shit wasn’t even that impressive! Iwagakure had many whack-ass Kinjutsus, right?!

But her last words were… heartwarming. His eyes widened a little, even – she was almost unrecognizable with how… how genuine this whole deal was to her. Not least, her worries for him were sweet. Now he felt like a fuckhead for messing around with her earlier… maybe he ought to leave all of that playful shenanigan-ing to her. That just felt right to him.

"… Ye, not really familiar with alla dat. Hidin’ som’thin… neh, wait,” he spoke back to her, realizing that there might have been some relativity between the two, "I do have one thang… lez just say dat I had a thing. A really, weally big thing… but not anymore. It wuz given to some’un else, ‘cuz I weren’t cut for it. I wuz never cut for it, and I never will be cut for much… now laugh. Laugh at me. Ye, ya heard right – fuck off with those mouth-hands, they much cooler dan bein’ a jobber! Much cooler! I mean – ya can slap people and bite chunks off deir faces, how metal is that?!?”

His eyes weren’t disgusted. They portrayed a starry, blue sky sprinkled with fireworks. They portrayed… acceptance of her. But they also portrayed distaste of himself.
Little ImperfectionsMay 11, 2023 13:42:17 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Not That Bad--

Mitsu had promised herself she wouldn't cry. Even if Sakuraba rejected her. Even if he laughed and called her a freak she'd promised herself she'd stand strong. But when he looked at her eyes bright and sparkling and called her kinjutsu 'metal' she couldn't deny the way her eyes stung with tears, her throat closing around the lump of emotion that welled up from her chest choking her. Leaving Mitsu rubbing at her eyes with the back of her hand lest Sakuraba see her tears.

"I-idiot~" She mutters loosening the coils of wire around him with nary a thought as she sniffles. "You're not that bad." Mitsu murmurs her heart clenching at the quiet disgust that lingered in his voice reserved not for her kinjutsu... but himself. When she'd first heard the term 'jobber' Mitsu had thought it was a layman's term for a novice or someone who did odd jobs. Yet the anger and embarrassment on Sakuraba's face when Tetsuo had used the term had given her pause. Now she thinks the word means something else.

"Sakuraba-kun... what's a jobber?" She questions her voice soft, she wouldn't hold him here if he wanted to run from her curiousity. But... the eyes that met his in a clash of amber gold and sky blue are warm as honey. A quiet understanding to their crystalline depths and something more... something dark and angry not at Sakuraba, but for him.

Because now Mitsu suspects the term is an insult and no ones allowed to insult Sakuraba, but her.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
Little ImperfectionsMay 11, 2023 14:35:55 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Ah, finally – he got more space to move now. Honestly, his wrist was getting a little numb… but she looked pretty touched by his words. What a dishonest ‘idiot’ phrase, though – he wasn’t dumb enough to overlook her dishonesty. It was mesmerizing…

But with all of that eye-candy came a weird question. Did she… not know what a jobber was? Was that the reason she never commented upon it?! At this point, he would’ve been sure that she would’ve dug on his dumb title, but she… she genuinely didn’t know? For real? He thought that the term was more common than that. "Ya… ya dunno? A jobber’s a planned loser,” he tried to explain to her, with a brow frowning in confusion, "Ya ever watched one o’ our matches? Sum o’ em are… fixed, like planned and stuff. So sum guys are planned to win, sum are planned to lose… those who’re planned to lose are jobbers.” The Okada were toptier entertainers, but their matches weren’t always 1v1 all-out blood and flesh. Entertainment was often prioritized higher than results.

"Ain’t no un wanna watch me win… so I wuz a jobber. For years. Just to make ‘em all else look bettuh. Fuckheads.”

How could it just be a joke? The rest didn’t know what Sakuraba had to endure in the ring, always knowing that they wouldn’t approve a single win for him. That was what being a jobber was all about – sucking it all in, because in the end… you weren’t supposed to win. You were an appetizer.

"So ya ain’t havin’ it too bad with them mouth-heads – at least, ya could scare kids shitless with ‘em, das kinda cool!”
Little ImperfectionsMay 11, 2023 15:20:43 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Blood and Kisses---

As Sakuraba blinked back at her in confusion, the boy slowly relaying to her the meaning of the term, the girl before him went very very still. Each word tinged with resentment and self disgust slowly filling in the pieces and the picture those fractured fragments formed was one that left Mitsu's vision tinged with red. She didn't claim to understand wrestling speak. As a child she'd been too poor and her brother too busy for them to go see the likes of the Okada's performances, but she understood what it was like to be cast as the villain, the troublemaker, the fuck-up. The fact that it was his family doing it... yeah Mitsu could understand that pain all too well.

But to let his naysayers win... that was unacceptable.

"Shut! Up! You're not a jobber!" Mitsu snapped teeth bared in a snarl as the girl lunged forward her hands fisting into the front of Sakuraba's jacket as she pushed him roughly back against the very tree she'd just freed him from. The girl's eyes bright and molten with fury as she stared up at the boy she'd grown fond of with righteous fury and frustration.

"No one gets to insult you, but me!" She snarled feral and fierce, and utterly furious that the boy she knew who was always so quick on the comeback would just roll over and take such an insult slung at his feet. She wanted to break him. To rip that look of defeat and impotent fury right off his face. She wanted the Sakuraba she knew who never gave up and always sputtered and spat back flames to whatever barb she felt like throwing at him that day. She wanted to see the dumb gobsmacked flustered face of the Sakuraba she knew.

"If you or anyone else ever calls you that again I won't stay still." Mistu warns as she arched onto the tips of her toes and did the only thing she could think of to wipe that look off his face. She kissed him. Her lips warm and soft and tasting faintly of her cherry chapstick. The kiss lasting scant seconds at most before the girl pulled back face aflame with a heated blush.

"S-so don't say stupid things like that anymore!" She stammered out.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
last edit by Tantetsu Mitsu on May 11, 2023 15:22:56 GMT -5