compose a reply
Little ImperfectionsMay 12, 2023 9:46:56 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
I'm done being the eternal second.
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday November 10th rank Genin occupation
Oh shit.

Her voice was filled with genuine anger. It wasn’t a sleek attempt at making him shit bricks, but it was true fury leaking through her teeth. It was… different. All she did was state, clear and precise, that Sakuraba was not a ‘jobber’, and all of a sudden, his entire world began to swirl into chaos. That was… the first time someone took it seriously. His whole title- nay, his entire role in his clan. The deep wound, the disregard for both his safety and his pride, his eternal status… she was mad, just like he used to lose his temper at the notion.

It was terrifying. He didn’t expect this level of anger from someone like her! For a brief moment, he even forgot to breathe with her pushing him against the tree – it was almost as if she was aiming to punch the nonsense out of him, and he fully expected so. She wanted exclusive rights to insult him, and… just how mixed can a person’s feelings get? Okay, so she got to insult him, but let anyone else do so, and she’d almost likely kill them…

And just when he told himself that he couldn’t mean that much to her… not that much… she sealed the deal in a way that would leave no doubt in his mind. Despite his intentions today, she was the first one to go to first base… and kiss him. At first, his eyes widening in shock, but the fragrant taste of her lips melted his worries away immediately. This wasn’t just a random kiss… it was a gift. From someone he’d grown to like.

From someone he’d not mind loving.

She looked just like a highschool girl who’d confessed her feelings for the first time now. No offense to her, his face was red as a tomato, but he was still conscious this time. His lips continued to stay in that puffed, smoochey form as if he could still feel phantom sensations from her lips. "I-I… under… understood…”

… They’d actually kissed. Holy shit. If what his parents meant was true, then he’d sealed his fate until kingdom come. "Thank… thank ya, Mitsu-chan…” he thanked her once more, lowering his face to hide how emotional he was getting, "I… n-nobodeh else’s gotten angrier dan me befoh…”

At this point, the sun had well set, and the faint source of light only managed to paint the sky a deep, mat violet with the horizon yet as brightly lavender as it could get. "… Ya, uh… ya really wan’ exclusive rights… foh fuckin’ shit-talkin’ me? Can’t I catch a damn break from ya stoopid marks?” he groaned, but lost his false mask of disapproval once he followed up with a deep cackle. She was one hell of a woman to hang with.

"So… w-well… I ain’t no coward, ‘kay?! I can tell ma clansmen off or som’un… but, uh, old habits do be hard to break.”
Koji has written 76 posts
Little ImperfectionsMay 12, 2023 11:21:12 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Mine--

Every inch of Mitsu was wrought through with terrible all consuming fury, but there was a purity to her anger she had never felt before. It wasn't like the blackened edges of resentment she so often felt bubbling and charring her relationship with her clan. No there was something clean and righteous about this need to hurt those who had hurt her... friend? Boyfriend? Did kissing him make him her boyfriend?

But as Sakuraba whispers that he understands, his murmured thanks leaves Mitsu's grip tightening on him. The girl unable to lift her head for fear of him seeing how red her cheeks are as she steps close once more. Her forehead coming to rest against his chest as slowly her fury bleeds out of her. The tension leaving her shoulders as she peeks up at him. Just those bright amber gold eyes visible from where she hides her face against the folds of his sweatshirt. "Of course I'd get angry!" Mitsu mutters softly as she glances away burying her face once more against his front as slowly her grip on his shirt loosens, her arms slowly encircling Sakuraba in a loose hug.

"Cause you're mine." She whispers against the fabric as if that was all the justification she needed to fight the world tooth and nail. "Sides..." She murmurs her arms tightening around him where the two stood leaned back against the tree in the soft velvet of twilight. "You like it when I shit talk you," Mitsu points out with a wicked little grin he can more feel then see in the growing darkness.

"Cause you know when I call you an idiot I don't mean it like they mean it. So of course I get exclusive rights," She adds voice soft and full of shy fondness. "But I think you should stand up to your clan... and anyone who keeps calling you that name after you've asked them to stop... well you should remember their names and faces," So she could get that information out of him later. So she could make their lives an utter living hell.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu
Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 67 posts
Little ImperfectionsMay 13, 2023 9:13:16 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Man, this side of her was too adorable. Like, any further than this, and the poor Okada would get a cardiac arrest – it all felt so surreal at this point. So this was… like, love? It was this overwhelming? This foggy?

At least… he was starting to process things now. His face grew with the rest he achieved, slowly turning down to look at Mitsu trying her damn best to hide her expressions into his shirt. As free as he was now, he was able to rest an arm around her back and pull her into a hug as well, realizing just how warm she was… no, it wasn’t all. This was how it felt to hug a woman.

Like a spell, he was… pretty much bound to her, not wanting to let go.

Her sly attitude managed to bubble up to the surface once more, and this time, it was more… what was the right word to describe it? Sexy? It sure spawned butterflies in his stomach, but it only affirmed what she said, so he couldn’t refute her. "Dangit… ya right,” he expressed in relief, feeling much better now that he got that out of his belly. She was right – all of the times she got on his nerves, it never felt sinister or hostile. It didn’t even feel like she actually meant it… it felt like she enjoyed his company so much that she’d try her best to keep his undivided attention via such shenanigans.

And her wire tricks never bothered him, in the end. It meant he had her undivided attention, as well. "Been years naw, Mitsu-chan… but I’ll t-try- fuck, ya feel so warm,” he spoke, suddenly slipping into a sighing whisper of delight at the end upon registering her body warmth latching onto him…

"C-C-Can I… kiss ya again?”
Little ImperfectionsMay 13, 2023 9:47:42 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Kiss---

This felt nice. Right in a way that Mitsu hadn't really ever imagined as she let herself melt against Sakuraba's frame. Her lither form fitting against the taller boy like two perfect puzzle pieces as she she snuggled into his front. The weight of his arms as they circled around her instilling a sense of warmth and safety as she peers up at him. Her grin bright and full of warm mirth as a little playful giggle spilled from her throat when he admits he rather likes her teasing.

"People change. If they can't accept that then that's no fault of yours." Mitsu states with firm confidence her cheeks coloring a bit as he mentions how warm she is. In the cool dark evening air she rather thought Sakuraba was the warm one. The world around them narrowing to just the two of them as she stared up into those bright blue eyes in the soft starlight. Fireworks of joy and anticipation alighting within her chest as Mitsu beamed up at him at the boys whispered question.

"I think I'd like that a lot Sakuraba-kun." She murmured as she tilted her head up eyes closed, pale cheeks dusted with rosy lashes, her soft lips curled into the slightest of smiles as she waits for the boy she likes to kiss her under the moonlight.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu
Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 67 posts
Little ImperfectionsMay 13, 2023 10:01:41 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
It was a beautiful sight around them. Under a tree, sheltered by the approaching night sky, these two birds clung to each other and the deepening warmth that grew between them. It was pleasurable, just right, and way better than loathing oneself on a daily basis. It felt so healing that all of Sakuraba’s old joints straightened up, cracking one by one until his entire body felt renewed. And it was as if Mitsu-chan’s feelings… transferred to his own. He felt good, she felt good. A totally ideal situation for newly-baked lovers.

He felt brave, hence his sudden question… but he also showcased shyness. Maybe it’d be a bit too much to ask for, after they had just locked lips earlier, b-but she was so hasty the first time, and it felt like a spur of the moment. A side-thought, almost. It was saddening, but at the same time, it was promising… and she gave him green light to reenact those fireworks again.

"…” Sakuraba-kun… it was sweet honey glazing over his ticklish spots, watching her close her eyes and invite him to another, sweet, enticing smooch. He didn’t hesitate – his lips, without further holding back, locked with hers once more, not even caring about his inexperience in kissing up until this point. It all felt like something he’d known how to do forever, yet had never practiced before.

She was… his lover. His girl. He didn’t see anything in the foreseeable future but a chaotic, happy life with her.

[END]