Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]

compose a reply
Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]May 9, 2023 9:46:58 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

Tetsuo found himself once again cursing the fact that he had been allocated Genin training duty, the young Tokujo chafing at the fact that much of his career had him off the active mission roster and instead doing a myriad of other things. Sure, his roles had always been important, and this was no exception... but part of him saw it as light duty because he was only just back on the mission roster. Even if he was being entrusted with watching over Gory-bo as well, it still felt a little like babysitting duty.

Still, at least he got to use his playground a whole lot more now.

As he was currently the most active member of the Bakuha Gundan, many of the Corps' excess reserved resources were all Tetsuo's to do what he wished with, and he'd taken their private Training Ground was to be his private training ground. And he had spent a long, long time setting it up to his satisfaction.

Now Tetsuo just needed to decide what exactly he was going to do with the zygotes allocated to him. He'd read their files of course, but seeing how they interacted was going to be very, very important. Ah well, now he just had to wait for them to show up and he could take it from there.

Sitting on a folding stool with a camp table in front of him, the short Okada began absently writing in his drafting book as he waited to see if the Genin would even arrive.

Word Count: 245
Tags: , ,

last edit by Okada Tetsuo on May 10, 2023 3:54:55 GMT -5
Eleri has written 43 posts
Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]May 10, 2023 19:15:07 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
Erh. This was probably one of the most awkward meetings. Because Sabishi had never actually been formally informed she was now a member of this Genin Team. Especially considering she'd already passed her Chunin Exam four...five some years ago? Just hadn't chosen to graduate due to needing to finish some training. She'd been working at the hospital more than doing ninja field work. So, when confronted with a summons, she found herself appearing before the grounds with a small tilt of her head in confusion. "Eh? Hrm...Is this the right place?" Slowly making her way through, looking upon the camp table, Sabishi made her way to the edge, raising her right hand up.

"Excuse me mam. I'm here for a Genin team meeting. Uhh. Would you happen to be here for the same reason?" Resting neatly with her arms behind her back, she scanned the horizon with her long sleeve purple shirt. Her comfortably snug and tight military pants. She'd come with her modicum of equipment, including the sword which rested lightly at her waist, but she wasn't sure if she was going to need it overall today. After all, this might have been more of an introductory thing as opposed to a proper training. Then again? Who knew for sure right?

"My name is Nohime Sabishi. Pleasure to meet you."
dandead10 has written 167 posts
Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]May 21, 2023 22:54:44 GMT -5
Okada Goro
Yeaaa! You're not all that tough now, are ya?
Okada Goro Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 11 years old birthday 4/3 rank Genin occupation
[newclass=.goropost]text-align:justify; font:400 12px/18px open sans;[/newclass][newclass=.goropost b]color: var(--slaccent);[/newclass][newclass=.goropost i]color: var(--slaccent); opacity: 0.6;[/newclass][newclass=.goropost s]color: var(--slaccent); opacity: 0.6;[/newclass][newclass=.goropost u]color: var(--slaccent); opacity: 0.4;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[attr="class","goropost"]These training grounds just wreaked of something Testuo would have conjured up. Goro’s face scrunched. He wanted to be training harder stuff, something he didn’t feel he could get away with puny other Genin. A sigh would escape him, his hands lifting above his head as he’d kick a rock out of his way.

Gold would catch his eye and a familiar red jacket the match. "Tetsuo! Da fu we doin’ in the da middle of nowhere, huh? Dis is just like you!!!” He yelled at the top of his lungs, his voice carrying through the long-winded channels of the rocky training grounds. He would then mumble under his breath. "Ain’t nobody gon show up anyway.” A part of him hope that no one would show up. That would at least mean he’d get Testuo all to himself.

He had spoken too soon, though. An unfamiliar figure was just on the other side of Testuo which was only visible as he’d gotten closer. It was that of an older female with long purple hair and fair white skin. It didn’t look like she’d stood a day out in the hot suns of Tsuchi. Goro cocked his head. She wasn’t familiar to him either, and he liked to think he’d been around.

"If it’s for Team 7 trainin’, den you got the right place.”

Goro padded up to them slowly, his eyes resting on the unknown female. Her comment, however, made him burst out laughing. He was, truly, at a loss for words. "Hear that, cuz! 'She' he mocked as he struggled to breathe. "Ooooh, gosh. That’s good. I like you, Sabishi. Name’s Okada Goro. Nice ta meet ya.” He pointed his thumb to his chest. "I’m da lead Genin on dis squad. So, when Sensei ain’t around, you gotta listen to me. Got it?” His cockiness did not show well in his short stature.

last edit by Okada Goro on May 21, 2023 22:55:01 GMT -5
mint has written 211 posts
Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]Jun 1, 2023 6:06:56 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

Golden eyes flickered over to the girl as he continued to write in it, taking in every movement he could from one of his assigned Genin. He wasn't exactly sure why she was even assigned this team, considering the fact that she seemed to have no particular ambition to advance in the career and the fact that Goro was one of the youngest shinobi on the roster since Tetsuo himself, the other Okada racing towards Chuunin status at high speeds.

Unphased by being referred to as 'Mam', the Tokujou simply nodded at the girl before going back to his writing, waiting in silence for the other genin to arrive and testing to see how much patience she would have with being essentially ignored. Of course, it wasn't to be as it seemed Goro showed up just in time to make the usual Okada scene and hear the whole interaction, the elder blond's eyebrow twitching at his little cousin's attitude.

"Just for that Gory-bo I'll be sure to put you in a dress," Tetsuo stated as he got to his feet, his Okadan accent starting to slip into his words as he stared at the younger boy, "something purple... with little braided pigtails. You'll be adorable... till you open ya mouth." A slight gesture had his stool and table vanish in a puff of smoke, sealed away without a sign of just where he'd put them.

"I'm Okada Tetsuo, a Tokubetsu Jounin and the Bakuha Gundan 3rd Seat. Welcome to the Blasting Corps' private training ground. It seems our Tantetsu teammate is either late or not coming, there will be consequences for this but we'll progress without him," Tetsuo seemed to pause for a moment, considering how this would adjust his plans.

"Anyway, suppose we'll start with hearing what it is you want to accomplish? What's you're next goal? I've read your files, but I want to hear em from your perspective."

Word Count: 321
Tags: , ,

Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]Jun 3, 2023 22:01:22 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Oh. So she was with two Okada clan members? Huh. She didn't even know she'd been moved to the team up until recently. However, she was quite familiar with this clan and their martial prowess and performance in the wrestling rings. Their food. Their culture. Their way of talking. "Lead Genin? H-rm...Alright." Sabishi didn't really feel much need to argue or contest. There came some introductions, and with it, she found herself waiting for the comedic battle to finish out between the two. Cousins? Brothers? She wasn't too sure. Seemed like her Sensei wasn't a woman after all. Oops.

"Well. My name is Nohime Sabishi. I'm currently a medic in training for the medical corps, but overall? I've already passed the Chunin Exams. I'm looking to brush my skills up so that I can be the best I can be. I've began training harder. As for goals? I'd like to make a good living, become a senior doctor, and make good enough money to be independent. Nothing too ambitious for the start." She seemed rather fine with her decision on that regard. Sabishi resigned herself in a comfortable position, deciding to let some of the more outspoken personalities present their goals and ambitions. Namely Goro. Blasting Corps training ground huh? Hrm.

Explosive personalities she seemed to be working with. Well. One might assume it was a good thing that she was a more clam and reserved person then yeah?
Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]Jun 10, 2023 15:22:56 GMT -5
Okada Goro
Okada Goro Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
[newclass=.goropost]text-align:justify; font:400 12px/18px open sans;[/newclass][newclass=.goropost b]color: var(--slaccent);[/newclass][newclass=.goropost i]color: var(--slaccent); opacity: 0.6;[/newclass][newclass=.goropost s]color: var(--slaccent); opacity: 0.6;[/newclass][newclass=.goropost u]color: var(--slaccent); opacity: 0.4;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[attr="class","goropost"]Goro huffed, but then a small smile appeared on his face as he pictured the thought. He’d look funny in a dress and pinning someone down in a triangle hold, and he knew it. He chose not to egg Tetsuo on, however, because he knew he’d probably make that threat a promise.

The young Okadan stood quietly as Tetsuo introduced himself. It was, of course, stuff he already knew, but this other girl was new enough. Goro was, admittedly, very curious about the other teammate of theirs, but that was for another day just as Tetsuo had agreed.

Goro’s eyes turned to Sabashi, letting her explain her goals first. He listened closely, perhaps he could help somehow? His eyes would squint a bit as she mentioned the goal of going into the medical corps. It wasn’t a very common thing, at least not that he’d seen. There was something to be said about those able and willing to devote their lives to the healing of others, and Goro was obviously appreciative of those people. They had time and time again brought him back from the fierce training regimes he had endured. It was a fine ambition.

As she finished hers, he gave a slight pause, thinking for a bit. His hands were crossed over his chest and he shifted his weight to one leg, his eyes traveling as he thought. "Hmmm, I think I wanna go into the ANBU.” He would pause again. "Yea, it always sounded nice. I wanna be like Yo.” He spoke fondly of his cousin. "If not, I wanna protect the Tsuchikage as a bodyguard. I know….people in my have it a bit limited.” Goro hinted at his position as the Five-Tailed Host. He wasn’t honestly even sure if he was allowed to join the ANBU. He had to have a plan B.

Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]Jun 16, 2023 7:28:04 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Okada Tetsuo

Well, that was about what he expected, but how was he supposed to make a team out of these two? It was possible, but they both definitely had different perspectives and scales of goals. It was going to be tricky, that was for sure.

"Right, well, I might not be medically trained, but I definitely have experience working with Med-nin," he said, turning to Sabishi, "you need practically perfect chakra control, situational awareness, and you need to be able to keep yourself alive, regardless of if you want to be a combat medic or not. Healers are tempting targets for enemies. So then, what do you want me to help you with most?" For the moment, it seemed letting the duo direct him a bit more was the better option, at least until he could figure out how best to help them.

"As for you Gory-bo, I have a bit more firsthand experience. Might not have been a bodyguard, but I was with the Wardens for a year, and keepin' people in isn't too different from keepin' people out..." he didn't mention his personal experiences in ANBU, because you didn't talk about that, but he certainly had practical experiences to help his cousin in both scenarios, "so whaddya want help with?"

Lets see what he was working with first, and then go from there.

Word Count: 224
Tags: ,

Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]Jul 7, 2023 19:10:12 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
She listened to the words of Goro. The idea of going into the Anbu Black Ops. Sabishi didn't really think much of those goals other than the idea that they were ambitious. After all, you had to be incredibly skilled to get either of those roles, or so she imagined anyways. Mentally disciplined and experienced beyond most. Still, with that said? She found herself politely folding her hands together, especially when the next part came. How her sensei seemed to have a history of working with medical ninja. That was a wonderful thought.

"I perfectly understand that. For myself, I've been working on expanding my skill repertoire, but I've been working exactly on what you said. I've had a need to improve my speed and reflexes. I haven't seen true and proper combat in years, and since then, I've gotten a little dull." She spoke honestly and truthfully. "I've done a few spars, but I can't say that I'm quite where I want to be yet." She didn't sound particularly ashamed, because as of now? She'd been working diligently to grow as a Kunoichi for the village. With that said however? She did a little bit of thinking. She knew the Okada clan a little bit more intimately.

After all, she'd been tending to their people's wounds for a while now as a personal doctor. She'd gotten to spend time with Taki a few times here and there. With her introduction more or less stated, she found herself waiting for judgement.

Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]Sept 6, 2023 20:53:08 GMT -5
Okada Goro
Okada Goro Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
[attr="class","goropost"]Perfect chakra control sounded boring to Goro, a thought to which he blew air upward from his mouth to catch a few strands of stray blonde hair. Who needed chakra control when you had mountains of it to blast rocks away with, anyway? It was simple–the mind of a child.

Situational awareness was another matter entirely, though that wasn’t something Goro was great with either, considering he lost his train of thought faster than most. He was quite easily distracted and quick to want to fight. That didn’t sound like a good quality for a medical ninja to possess.

Yea. Bodyguard sounded more fitting. He punched his fist into the palm of his other hand. "Well, I already knows how to do tha woopin’,” he said this with a slight grin. "It wouldn’t be such a bad idea to be able to take ‘em either, ya know?” The boy spoke of durability. He needed to know how to take just as many, if not more, hits than he was able to unleash.

Speed and reflexes, like Sabishi, were high on Goro’s list as well, but he already had a bit of speed built into his repertoire as it was, leaving a bit of room to roam in the meantime. "My cousin Taki is always sayin those are great things to work on,” he said with a shrug of encouragement towards his teammate. "Guess we both got some work to do then, huh?”

Goro’s attention turned back to Tetsuo, "So, what ya got in mind then, teach?”

Go go Team 7 [Training | Sabishi, Tengen, Goro]Sept 23, 2023 7:18:01 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Okada Tetsuo

It seemed that his pair of Genin had goals that aligned nicely with a very easy form of training, and one that would let him shake the dust off of his own skills as well. "Well, it seems you both want to work on evasion and defence, which means we should probably play dodge, ne?" he stated casually as he pulled two long black rods out of seemingly nowhere, knocking them together with a metallic clang.

"So come at me with intent, we're going to see how well you both do working together against me" he declared, settling into a casual stance that seemed unready for combat to the average person. But Tetsuo wasn't an average person, nor an average Tokubetsu Jounin, he was a certified prodigy and one of Bakuha Gundan.

That meant that they should be far more careful than they might have were they across from someone else in a similar situation. But he didn't know if his younger cousin had the right mindset for caution, nor did he know his other student well enough to know what they would do. Not yet anyway.

He did wonder if either of them would actually remember that he had been here first, and they were facing the Lieutenant of Structures? Oh well, time would tell.

Word Count: 216
Tags: ,