The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 Training

compose a reply
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 9, 2023 9:58:38 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

Just look after them a bit Tetsuo, you're currently free from the active roster and you are already training a Genin team, it's perfect. Oh thank you Tetsuo, you're the best.... what a pain in the backside. He wasn't entirely sure why an entire genin team wasn't assigned a sensei, or why they thought he'd be a good choice in the interim, but here he was waiting in his training ground for yet another Genin team to show up and test his tolerance.

The Genin of Team 2 would find themselves directed to the private training grounds of the Bakuha Gundan via a note stuck to their front door without any noticeable adhesive achieving the effect. The note gave only the location and the following information:

Come ready, or don't come at all

Along with an official looking stamp to seal the deal. The closer they got to the training ground, the more warning signs that they would see, phrases like 'danger, high explosives' and 'warning, turn back', 'authorised personnel only', the piece de resistance being on the gate to the training ground which read simply 'don't say we didn't tell you so'.

Opening the gate, the first arrival would find themselves looking out over a seemingly featureless rockscape, the only real thing of note beyond the plateaus further in was the blond figure of Tetsuo sitting on a folding stool, one arm resting on his knee and his chin cupped in the hand as he waited, golden eyes burning into whoever first dared to enter his domain.

He had to have some fun after all.

Word Count: 364
Tags: , ,
Eleri has written 43 posts
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 9, 2023 11:24:36 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Greetings--

Unlike her teammates, fellow genin, and probably a normal sane person Mitsu was less phased by the signs warning away those foolish enough to tread too close to the Bakuha Gundan's training grounds. Then again there was a reason the girl was an apprentice of the organization. Though Mitsu's personal progress was slow given she was fighting an uphill battle with open intention to achieve a spot in the organization that had previously been notoriously held solely by the Yutakako she did spend more than a little of her free time hanging around the base. Though her work in the Traps division meant she rarely mingled with the likes of the Structures Division she wasn't completely ignorant of her fellows. But when she came upon the long haired Okada his signature yellow blonde hair a shade lighter then Sakuraba's it took her a moment to place him. The girl just two years Tetsuo's junior blinking bright amber gold eyes back at him as she took a moment to puzzle out the short teen's identity as he stared her down. The girl tapping one finger lightly against her lower lip in thought.

"Ah! Tetsuo-Taicho! Of the...." She trails off trying to remember which division he was a part of, "The Structures Division right?" Mitsu states her words as much a question as an answer in case she'd guessed wrong. Before the girl folded her hands behind her back, tilted her head, and flashed the boy a beaming smile her gleaming eyes 'closing' with mirth as she peers back at him through her lashes.

"What are you doing here Taicho? Did you get called here as well?" She inquires sweetly though it's clear she's wondering if the older boy was perhaps lost.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu
Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 290 |
Keen has written 67 posts
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 9, 2023 12:15:01 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
I'm done being the eternal second.
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday November 10th rank Genin occupation
Come ready, or don’t come at all. Ominous message to leave at the front of his door, but sure. And by the looks of it… given that he couldn’t feel any adhesive substance on the paper, this must’ve been the work of a shinobi. Likely one with authority, given the direct and demanding message…

Maybe this was from their Jōnin-sensei! At fucking last, sure as hell took their time finding one for Team 2! In that case, Sakuraba would recheck his storage for equipment – a Kendo stick could always come in handy, so that boy was strapped to his back. His shuriken and kunai were amply stuffed onto his new leather belt that rolled over his torso and abdomen. His hooded full-body wrestling outfit – donned. Time to meet this sensei of theirs.

… Ominous signs. Whoever their sensei was, they sure as hell didn’t mind collateral damage… or casualties. Or arrests. Pretty much anything that’d likely get them in trouble, should those events occur. It told Sakuraba a lot about this sensei… and how reckless they were. This was starting to get funny.

"A’rite, den… got a’selves a leeroy for a sens-" the younger Okada commented upon approaching the gate, passing by and spotting that Mitsu-chan had already shown up… but he also spotted his cousin, Tetsuo, "Yo, Tetsuken! Whatcha doin ‘ere, coh? Wait, wait, wait, don ansuh dat, stupid question…”

Ye, it took him a second to put two and two together. So Tetsuo was going to be their sensei… wait… he already had a team! Sakuraba remembered that, because he prayed to not have an Okada as a sensei to begin with! He checked the lists! This guy was leading Team 7! The hell was going on?

"… Ya got two teams naw, coh? Da hell?”
Koji has written 76 posts
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 9, 2023 13:53:50 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday July 4th rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team 2
a Noble or an Idol

When Uta had first found the note her anxiety shot through the roof. The last time she recalled a mysterious note leading her anywhere was not a happy memory. It reminded her far too much of school.

Not the academy. She loved her time in the Academy, even if it was hard work. But rather noble school. Formal education in a much different environment than the shinobi academy. It reminded her of finding a note telling her to meet them behind the school. Of 5 girls, mad at the "rich girl" looking down on them. Uta never looked down on others for having less than her, but that didn't stop the girls in school from hating her for what she was born into. 

Although, even though Uta remembered getting the note, and she certainly remembered first seeing the girls, and hearing them trying to attack her. Uta actually didn't remember getting beat up. She remembered those girls being very scared of her after that day. She never understood why. But as her anxiety grew, getting closer to the place she had been told to go. Seeing more and more signs informing her of the dangers ahead. Uta was a mess of nerves, fear, and just like it had been at school, it all went black.

To anyone outside looking in, nothing would have changed. Uta rolled her chair down the path, took the slightest of pauses, and continued on her way. But her eyes had changed. Her speed increased. Her fear was gone.

Urahira arrived at the meeting, prepared for whatever came next. She stared down at Tetsuo and started to laugh, "got all worried for nuttin, eh?" her voice was the same, yet her tone was different. Uta talked with a proper cadence, and used full words with long sentences. She had a bubbly tone that naturally brought a smile to her face as she spoke. Urahira, by contrast, was a blunt girl. She had a vocabulary laden with slang, and every word carried a smug and cocky tone with it.

"Why ya here Oniisan?" Uta had been close to the Okada for ages, to her, they were family. Urahira didn't fully understand that Uta still tended to just refer to people as their names. Instead she figured family meant family words. "Way too busy to take on a second team ain't cha?"

made by eden @ gs and thq

Tuturu has written 78 posts
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 10, 2023 6:58:56 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Okada Tetsuo

First arrival, Tantetsu Mitsu, a young woman apprenticing to the Lieutenant of Traps. Tetsuo's gaze never faltered as the kunoichi approached, soaking in the details of the Genin as she walked, connecting the files he'd read with the person he was seeing before him. He blinked lazily at the girl as she tried to put together what his presence meant, before shaking his head slightly "you could say that Mitsu-totei, you could say that..." he was matching politeness with politeness for now, the Tantetsu girl the one he had the least knowledge of personally out of this particular trio of Genin.

Before he could say more, the gate opened again to admit Sakuraba, the younger Okada walking in with all the swagger and tact one expected from their clan. Tetsuo found his eyebrow twitching slightly at the younger boy's words, the Tokujo getting to his feet with a look that suggested he wasn't much pleased with what he was hearing. "Oi oi..." he hissed out, a glint in his eyes as he began to stalk towards Sakuraba, lips pulled back in a rather  menacing grin, only for his attention to snap to the gate once more as Uta wheeled herself into the training ground as well.

His eyebrow twitched a second time at her casual statements, his now heated stare sliding from wheelchair bound girl to blond boy, a slight glance towards Mitsu that held far less irritation before he stepped back and took a deep breath, one hand grabbing his folding stool and shoving it into his jacket where it seemed to simply vanish, a neat trick caused by an open generic seal resting across the small of his back. The pressure of his irritation seemed to fade away as he composed himself.

"How good of you to notice, I am in fact too busy for two teams, and yet here you three are without any permanent instructor, and here I am certified to look after Genin so I'm sure you can do the math," he stated drily, "nothing official still, but someone needed to step up. Figure we can see what you're capable of, what you need, and then bring you up to snuff. I've already read your files, but they don't exactly tell me what you wanna do with yourselves so first question is that. Where am I sending you, and whaddya want to improve?" he frowned slightly as his accent slipped a bit.

"Already know your big goal Mitsu-totei, so lets break that one down to next steps, n'maybe later we can talk bout making explosive metals, Saku-bo I know you're done bein' a jobber, and Uta...ain't gonna lie, not quite sure where you're trying to go but I figure it ain't where you were told to head" an extended finger slid from one genin to the next as he spoke, before sliding back to Mitsu in order to hear what she had to say.

Word Count: 489

The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 10, 2023 7:57:27 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Booms and Bangs---

Mitsu grinned and was about to toss back a playful teasing remark to her fellow Bakudan taicho when her first teammate arrived. The girl pausing as she blinked once, then twice as Sakuraba proceeded to antagonize the man. Her gaze drawn to one of the warning signs on the edge of the training field and then back to Tetsuo as she glanced between him and Sakuraba. They were cousins though right? So it probably wouldn't be that bad. Besides Uta was as quiet and demure as a kami-damned church mouse so surely things couldn't get~

Then her second teammate rolled up suddenly impersonating the Okada's manner of speech, called her Taicho oniisan and Mitsu came to the sudden and terrifying realization that she was the responsible one today. The girl nearly whining in the back of her throat in fury to find herself the unwelcome holder of the braincell for her team. She had not signed up for this. She'd signed up for the exact opposite of this.

"Guys he's a member of the Blast Corps. Maybe don't antagonize him." She whispers low under her breath for just the two of them to hear. Members of the Blast Corps after all were not exactly well known for their restraint and lack of tempers. She would know. Though the girl was quick to snap to attention as Tetsuo called out to her.

"Hai Taicho!" She called out the instinctive response, "I've got an idea in mind for alternate metals, but I need to improve my koton before I can act on it. In the meantime I'd like to work on improving my taijutsu and fuinjutsu." Mitsu was quick to respond.

"I've also been working on a fuijutsu liquid koton trap similar to the other elemental bomb traps." She adds as her cheeks tinge pink. It'd been a personal project of hers and one she was rather proud of even if progress was slow going.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 325 |
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 11, 2023 6:11:07 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
”Ya got nuttin ta worry ’bout, Uta! Is just-"

Why was Tetsuo glancing at him like that? Did he say something wrong? Was he missing something? Nah, that couldn’t be – Tetsuo knew that Sakuraba was a sort of a minimalist when it came to equipment, so why would that surprise him? Still, damn – Sakuraba tilted his head, and he did so rapidly. It wasn’t like he antagonized the man or anything…

"Uh? I know dat, da hell ya mean?” he whispered back to Mitsu, plenty confused as to what exactly he’d done that was bad or uncalled for or in any way unwelcome. Tetsuo wasn’t one to joke around so much, anyway… not like the joker in their team, that was.

But still, as this team had no sensei yet, Tetsuo stepped up. They had placed to go, skills to acquire, and he wanted to know exactly what they were aiming for…

‘Saku-bo, I know you’re done bein’ a jobber’

Hell fucking yes, he was. Most obvious thing in the world, he was more than done being a jo- why did Tetsuo feel the need to even bring that embarrassing shit up? Right in front of his team, which included the biggest troll in Iwagakure- kill me.

Brooding, menacing auras surrounded his head, with eyes twitching in blind anger while his voice was still as a pond. But he had places to go, and he couldn’t let himself get flung back into his days of ignorance. "I wanna get faster. Ain’t getting’ nowhere with ma snail speed laik dis…” His last words sounded a bit rough, but also… self-inflicting. Nigh self-doubting, even. He made a clear point – he wasn’t getting anywhere like this… at least, that was what he thought.

"Not gonna lie… ain’t good at Fūinjutsu maself, but ya must got sum sick Raiton Technique, right? Maybe one dat makes me fastuh - ya beckon ya can do ya coh a solid one and show me un’?”
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 13, 2023 10:52:55 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
a Noble or an Idol

Why did Tetsuo seem to be so angry right now? Urahira couldn't recall doing anything to upset him, and she was usually quite good at doing that when needed. Irritating people was something of a specialty of hers, and yet here she was just saying hello to a family friend and being glared at for it as if she had attempted to insult him or something.

The reactions of her teammate Mitsu didn't seem to help the situation, but Urahira didn't seem to care too much about what her opinion of any situation was. "Ain't antagonizing nothin'! He's family, I'm just saying hello." 

Tetsuo seemed to go about calming himself down and better explaining what he was here for. At least this squad would get some kind of leadership, wether it was permanent or not Urahira would take the advantage. 

"I study Medical Ninjutsu mostly." It slipped Urahira's mind that Uta had already established herself as focusing on barriers. More importantly, Urahira was quickly reminded of the fact that Uta herself had no abilities in Medical Ninjutsu, but she had already spoken, hopefully her two team mates didn't notice the incongruity, "So going into the medical corps will probably be the end goal. If not them, then just becoming a better field medic for when I get onto an Operations Team."

Urahira knew her goal, as always, was to get strong enough that Uta didn't need anyone else to rely on. Being a medic seemed the best way to protect Uta.

The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 16, 2023 7:08:22 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Okada Tetsuo

Fingers tapping slightly against his bicep, Tetsuo considered each answer, putting together a plan that would let him train them all at the same point while actually teaching them a lesson. While he was thinking he looked at both Sakuraba and Uta, frowning at the duo, "might be family, but right now I'm also your superior officer, professional respect goes a long way," he stated, continuing to tap his finger as he thought.

"Saku-bo, none of my raiton are ones I can teach you just yet, instead I can only really give you the foundations and let you figure em out yourself." Tetsuo might have been Raiton natured, but he had skipped ahead in training a few jutsu to supplement his fuuinjutsu. They were essentially an ace in the hole to surprise people if he needed something to really hit them with.

"Alright then zygotes, here's what we're gonna do, we're gonna play dodge. Mitsu-totei, your goal is to not only avoid whatever comes your way, but also try and figure out what I'm planning to do next before I do it. We're going to build your physical and spiritual energy," he began, is finger once again sliding from Genin to Genin, though this time it jumped over Sakuraba for a moment.

"Uta-kun, a medic must keep themselves safe at all times, especially in combat, so your job is to not get hit while keeping three rocks stuck to your face with your chakra at all times. If one of them falls off, I'm going to stick a seal on you instead. If you get three seals, I'll activate them. Once that becomes easy, we'll move to the next step. This should help with your chakra control. Saku-bo... don't die"

With that, a smoke bomb suddenly detonated at the Tokubetsu-Jounin's feet, engulfing him in a cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, he had seemingly disappeared, a matte black metallic rod embedded in the ground where he had been standing.

Tetsuo was already testing them to see how they would respond. 

Word Count: 341

last edit by Okada Tetsuo on May 16, 2023 7:08:38 GMT -5
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 17, 2023 10:34:58 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Trap---

Listening to her teammate Mitsu realized that neither of them had any sort of concept of what kinds of monsters lurked in the Blast Corps. They thought family, friends, relationships, would be enough to temper a member of the Bakuha Gundan from doing their duty and that was a foolish misconception in Mitsu's mind. No... if they didn't take this serious the lot of them would be in the hospital before nightfall. The sight of the smoke clearing to reveal a black rod immediately setting the Tantetsu on alert as she flashed through a series of handseals summoning thick steel cables and unfurling the wire on her back. A strand arching out to wrap around both Sakuraba and reluctantly Uta's waists like safety lines.

"Sakuraba! We need to get rid of that rod! It's a lightning rod! Can you hit it to dislodge it with your kunai!?" Mitsu yells out even as she drives one length of steel cable into the side of the gorge reeling the lot of them up and in not trusting sparks and electricity to start arcing off if the metal pipe at any moment. That or for it to be utilized to trigger underground explosive tags that might be right under their feet.

Though admittedly Mitsu almost hoped Tetsuo would trigger whatever traps the man undoubtedly had in store just so she could finally convince her two teammates that this was a serious matter. Trying to protect herself and them while they were unaware of the danger would just put her under far more strain.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
name: Kōton: Kōsaku [Steel Release: Steel Cable]
cost: Low
class: Ninjutsu, Kekkei Tōta
element: Kōton
The name given to the manipulation of steel cable created by the user's chakra, this steel cable can be used as potent whip-like weapons or as a means of grappling or moving quickly over open ground. The cable is often spooled on the user's back and connected to their wrists to allow for quick usage.

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 260|
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingMay 17, 2023 12:42:55 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Professional respect… gee, sorry about that bro. It wasn’t like they were on an official mission or in the presence of other authority right now… unless… were they being watched?!?!?! Sakuraba’s head suddenly spun from side to side upon registering Tetsuo’s words, not spotting any soul in the vicinity beside the team and Tetsuo himself. They weren’t… nah, he couldn’t tell. He was no Sensory Ninja.

… Huh, when did Uta become a Medical Ninja? Must’ve been a recent, developing interest in the field… but given her serene character, Sakuraba kind of expected her to dive into many shinobi fields. It also meant she would likely learn a lot of uniq-

"Aw, whaaaaa?!” he cried out, sinking his body into the floor with limp legs and arms in utter defeat, "Really, maaaaan? I wuz so hyped, doe…” There went his Raiton training for today… at this rate, it’d take a little longer to learn some heavy-hitting Raiton Techniques, but what could a man do, huh?

Don’t… die? Every damn cell in Sakuraba’s body lit up in chakra, and his skin began to toughen up. His muscles re-and-contracted. Sweat protruding from his forehead. Eyes widening. Oh, he knew shit was about to hit the ceiling with Tetsuo’s next trick – disappearing in a cloud of smoke, only to leave a metal rod stuck to the ground where he stood.

He didn’t get to register what it was before Mitsu did – it was a lightning rod, and that shit sounded lit! A lightning rod, that was… wait, was that what he-

"OHH SHI- GOT ETT!!!” he exclaimed, not even noticing the wire wrung around both him and Uta. Only when they were lifted up in the air did he stutter a little, but he held a kunai in his hand and was taking aim. Veins pushing up on the skin of his arm from all the muscles that strained themselves as taking aim like this was a little tedious, especially with a thin target… but he tried his best to keep his still position the same, even when being swung up in the air. It required some serious core muscle power, but if his adventures with the gang had taught him something, it was that good flexible muscles went a long way. Therefore, he was able to keep his aim stable, even with the sudden ascension.

And thus, he launched his kunai, anyway. He made sure to throw it like a boomerang, widening its range of impact… and…

*CLIIIIIIIIIIIING!*

"…” Dead silence from the Okada. He threw it, and it hit its target, but was it enough to just dislodge it a little? Did he need to throw a shuriken too? What had Tetsuo planned for them?! "Dis suspension is mad… y'all hangin' dere?"
The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingJun 1, 2023 9:10:06 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
a Noble or an Idol

It wasn't as if Urahira didn't understand how dangerous Tetsuo could be. In most ways it seemed simple enough, the Blast corps was filled with some real animals after all. But at the end of the day she didn't feel like it was in her interest to act scared or worried. Especially when it seemed to be bothering Mitsu to such an extent. So to at least some extent she was prepared for what came next. The puff of smoke leaving a metal pole wasn't the precise scenario she thought of, but it seemed like the lesson was starting.

What was far more frustrating to Urahira was the aspect of someone grabbing at her waist thinking she needed help. It was time to make some quick moves, and leaving the wheelchair behind for now seemed to be the proper answer. It would hurt, but she wasn't paralyzed after all, just injured. She was definitely supposed to be restraining from intense exercise like this, but that was something a shinobi didn't really get the privilege of. 

Urahira quickly pulled out a kunai and an explosive tag, attaching them to one another. She waited for the arc of whatever journey Mitsu was on, and cut the wire frokm around her waist. Using the carrying momentum she found her way to a small ledge on the walls of the gorge. sitting down on the ledge before throwing the kunai down at the line.

A simple strike with a projectile wasn't enough, maybe an explosion would add enough force. I mean, this was for a member of the Blast Corps, what better time to get explosive. 

Uta knew that avoiding getting hit was her main priority for now however, so she prepared something else just in case. She would sign for the Substitution Technique, eyeing a random rock at the opposite wall of the gorge. The other two could handle themselves, they had made that very clear in their first meeting. 

The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese | Team 2 TrainingJun 3, 2023 9:11:23 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Okada Tetsuo

Sakuraba's kunai hit the lightning rod with a clang, the black metal tilting away from the trio of Genin as they leapt away up onto the nearest cliff face. This was followed by Uta's exploding tag laced kunai, the projectile successfully dislodging the lightning rod.

Then it exploded.

The more astute Genin might realise that the explosion was far too large for the single tag that Uta had thrown, almost as though a whole cache of tags had exploded instead. If they really thought about it, then the idea that he had buried a bunch of tags beneath the spot they had met up wasn't exactly out of the question.

A moment after the detonation, a crackling sound filled the area as a spear of lightning shot into the dust of the explosion, striking the unseen rod in mid air and launching it towards Mitsu, sparks flickering off the metal surface as it careened towards the Tantetsu girl. At nearly the same moment a seemingly innocuous stone hurtled out of the debris towards Sakuraba, the rock suddeningly growing in midair to about three meters in diameter, clearly aimed to crush him if he didn't react to get out of the way. 

Uta would find herself with a slightly different problem, a sudden feeling of displaced air and then... "Don't forget to stick the rocks on you with your chakra Uta-kun, we're working on your chakra control after all" Tetsuo stated calmly as he stood beside her, wheelchair held in his hand as he stared in the direction of her teammates, waiting to see how the trio would respond to this turn of events.

Word Count: 273
Combat Info:
Relevant SA

Casual Genius

While not flaunted, Tetsuo has a genius level intellect and can be counted amongst the ranks of prodigy shinobi currently alive. Tetsuo's memory is excellent and he can recall events and information with rich details. and his mind works at an incredible speed, able to do calculations even during the stress of combat. His memory is nearly flawless, and he is quickly able to determine weaknesses in his foes. He is not one to show off, nor point out his own intelligence, rather allowing others to see it or not of their own accord. He doesn't have time for such nonsense after all.

Deep Chakra Reserves

Like many other Okada, Tetsuo has a deep well of chakra to draw from, granting him far more staying power when it comes to utilising any chakra related abilities than most. While his overall ability list may not be as flashy as many others, his deep well of power will keep him going far longer than others.

Jutsu Used

NAME: Raiton: Gian [Lightning Release: False Darkness]

CHAKRA USAGE: High

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]

ELEMENT: Raiton

HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
After completing the Snake handseal, the user will send Raiton chakra onto their hand or inside their mouth to then be released in the shape of a spear. The power of this spear is enough to peirce through stone, meaning that it's potential to inflict damage is high, and a direct hit could possibly kill. It's sheer speed is what makes it so powerful and the fact it's capable of multiplying as well. This technique moves like a straight beam, similar to a laser, which however could make it very predictable.

NAME: Ōkina Kakuchō [Great Expansion]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low - Medium

CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu

ELEMENT: N/A

HANDSEALS: 1

REQUIREMENT: Fūinjutsu Primary or Secondary

DESCRIPTION:

A rudimentary technique where the user inscribes a small seal upon any palm sized or smaller inanimate object. Once activated by a single ram seal the object expands exponentially in size based upon the amount of chakra the user puts into the seal. This happens only for a brief duration (1 post) before the object returns back to its original size in a puff of white smoke.

Very Low (0 - 1m)

Low (1m - 3m)

Medium (3m - 5m)