Trail of Dust [Mission]

compose a reply
Trail of Dust [Mission]May 10, 2023 19:00:16 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Trail of Dust---

Mitsu fidgeted by Iwagakure's gate. Her hands fisting into the straps of her pack as she tried not to look too antsy or disappointed or upset. She'd gotten a stern talking to from her brother prior to the previous mission and she wasn't looking for a repeat performance as the girl stared somewhat sulkily down at the ground. The mission today was easy enough. They were to investigate a bar near the border looking for a lost and potentially kidnapped prospector to see if they could find any leads. Mitsu herself wasn't the best at tracking, but she was good at field control, sabotage, and interrogation. That or maybe they just wanted the genin to get her feet a bit more wet under the watchful eye of her older brother.

Either way it looked like Mitsu wouldn't be having much 'fun' on this mission either. The girl glancing up to greet her two teammates and or 'supervisors' with a somewhat flat expression and a muttered, "Good morning." The girl eyeing the Nohime a little warily. She didn't have the best memories in regards to the Nohime clan, but the civil war was long past. They were supposed to forgive and forget and all that rot, but being labeled a freak for the rest of her life thanks to the attack on the academy wasn't something Mitsu could so easily forget. The girl tugging at her leather gloves to ensure they wouldn't come loose anytime soon as she stepped a bit closer to her brother.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu
Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 254 |
last edit by Tantetsu Mitsu on May 10, 2023 19:00:33 GMT -5
Keen has written 67 posts
Trail of Dust [Mission]May 11, 2023 13:26:12 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
bleed it out

Another day another mission and while the circumstances were not all that pleasant Ouritsu would welcome the opportunity to stretch his legs a bit. Mineral mining was paramount for most countries in both being self sufficient and having precious metals for trade leading to an increase in excavation efforts in the countryside, but with the spoils came those filled with greed and envy leading to the disappearance of a man who had been in the area. Foul play was always an option when it came to potential pay days but without any leads outside of the bar they were going to start their investigation at one couldn't say for sure what the cause of the man's disappearance was.

Oddly enough his mission partners were a pair of siblings from the Tantetsu and they couldn't have been any more opposite: a small, slender girl juxtaposed to the towering behemoth that somehow still passed for human. Ouritsu didn't even know people could get that big and wondered momentarily what his quality of life was like, though it must have been decent enough for him to have reached the rank of special jounin. "Morning." The chunin replied to the skittish looking girl. Maybe she was shy. He wasn't ignorant to the lines that had divided their respective families all those years ago and perhaps there had been stories and beliefs instilled in her that none from the Nohime could be trusted. Thankfully that wasn't his problem to deal with. Those decisions had been made by those much older than he and truth be told Ouritsu only truly held contempt for one person in the village. He was doing his part to become the best shinobi for Iwa he could and that's where most of his energy and attention went.

(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Kata has written 319 posts
Trail of Dust [Mission]May 16, 2023 20:09:56 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

Morihito would grab his clipboard and change into some mission clothes that he doesn’t mind getting messed up and a chunin flak jacket. He had not really had time to read through the mission. He saw that it was a mission with his sister again and some Norhime. He had not really been a big fan of them since the civil war but had no particular reason anymore to dislike them. He would open the folder and see a mission to grade these two and report back. Rescuing someone from a mine so his Doton would be invaluable. He would meet the two youngsters at the gate. "Hello, I am a Tantetsu Morihito. Mitsu good to see you again. Also Mitsu you forgot your food pack with rations since we do not know how long this mission will take. I brought it for you. So I will be accompanying you on this mission. I was told to let you two run this mission and I am here for support and to be a good Doton user. So I will be grading you two on this. Also I will be here for protection if worse comes to worse. So a couple of rules for this 1. I will do whatever is asked of me unless I know it will lead to immediate harm. 2. I will not fix any mistakes made unless determined that it is life threatening. 3. If this mission takes a turn towards the unexpected and very dangerous I can take charge and end the mission whenever I see fit. This is not a pass or fail kind of test, just a test to see how it is going at your level and see how you do in the field. So with all that out of the way what is the first step you all would like to take?”

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

last edit by Tantetsu Morihito on May 16, 2023 20:10:16 GMT -5
has written 66 posts