I could learn a lot from you!May 10, 2023 21:41:22 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Taki was out at the compound trying to work on something a bit different, for the longest time there was one hurdle she had constantly attempted to over come, sage mode for as powerful as it was, was relatively difficult to actually get into and as such the girl only had a slim few methods to take advantage of preferring to use the Amphibian technique as her method of choice but had started to realize that the technique had a few flaws.

And so she was spending time today working on different ways to get past that shortcoming starting with a simple method…shadow clones. The girl stood meditating in the open field trying to think of different ways she could apply her powers, outside of the obvious, after a moment she’d summon forth Fudo using the summolning technique. "Eyy Fudo can a goil get a little help?” the girl would say looking too him. "Why did you use chakra to summon me?” she’d look to the ape for a moment shaking her hands as if to tell him "that’s not important right now.”

"Listen Fudo, I was wondering ya think you could help me out wit something…? I’m tryna get creative with gatherin sage energy outside o da obvious you got any ideas? I was thinking about maybe usin Shadow clones…but I ain’t tryna make it obvious.” Little did she know just within earshot, her student stood nearby perhaps she herself might’ve had some pointers she could work on.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

249 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
I could learn a lot from you!May 17, 2023 14:00:46 GMT -5
Nanashi Yuki
No mountain too steep, no valley too deep!
Nanashi Yuki Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 12/29 rank Genin occupation Gorilla Sage Apprentice

[Word Count]: ###
OOC Note(s):
@

"...aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAKIIIIIIII"

Yuki exploded into view, blasting through the treetops and landing with a skid near the pair. "I NEED YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO GO UNDERGoh hi Fudo-sama how are yaUNDERGROUND!" Yuki rattled off, interrupting herself to politely greet Fudo, delighted as always to see one of the Summon clan hanging around. "I had a super cool idea! I just need you to teach me to go underground, and to stay underground, and to make clones!"

Yuki pulled a roll of leather off her backpack and showed it to Taki, covered with charcoal scribbles. It was a blackboard of sorts for her, one she washed between uses, and it showed a crude picture of the ground, an empty space with a stick figure in it, and a dotted line leading back up from there.

"SO I was figuring out ways to get nature chakra cuz I hate sitting there, and hate sitting there in the middle of fights even more, and I thought- "why not have someone else sit around for me?" She slapped the undergound stick figure. "I present to you- the Buried Treasure Technique! First, you use a technique to go underground and stay there! Then, you make a clone there! Or more than one! Then you use a technique to resurface, and while you fight your opponent, your clones are focusing for you, doing all the boring sitting around in the safety of their underground home!"

She holds the leather up towards Taki. "You gotta teach me these tricks!"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Skills/Traits In-Usage]:
▣ | Passive | Relentless Resources (Enchanced Ch. Reserves)
▣ | Passive | Spider Monkey (Enchanced Speed)
[Items Worn[Passively]]: ▣ None
[Items used]: ▣ None
[Sennin Mōdō [Rotation]]:0 ▣ | [Deactive]
[Techniques Executed]:

Template "Borrowed" From Jian!
    Threnody has written 149 posts
    I could learn a lot from you!May 17, 2023 21:39:48 GMT -5
    Taki Okada
    Taki Okada Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two were talking the young Yuki would rush her way towards the two of them whilst the girl was trying to get some ideas, but as quickly as she skid in she would greet Fudo. "Good morning, Yuki.” he would state crossing his arms as he looked to her. The girl would seemingly have something to present to them a leather scroll with a little doodle on it. It made Taki smile she was adorable when the wheels in her head started turning, she’d rub the girls head.

"Clones undarground eh…?” the girl would say looking down at her student. "I’ve got one technique dat might be careful but its more so made from traversal, dat actual doesn’t sound like too bad of an idea.” Fudo himself hearing the thought process would think on it for a moment; he had to admit it was rather inventive, something he was certain Midori herself would’ve considered a interesting technique as well.

"The buried treasure technique isn't something I hadn't heard before such a tactic has its merits, Taki what technique did you have in mind? Subterranean Voyage.” she’d nod too him.

"Dats the one, I usually tend to just have Aki help me wit battle meditation thought usin da Amphibian technique surprised I neva thought ta do somethin like dis?” Taki wasn't much of a tactical thinker in terms of meditation since she had a method that worked for her. But if she had another method she wouldn't be averse to it especially considering that was why she sought him out in the first place.

"The only flaw would be being able to safely return to the clones or make certain they aren’t disrupted during the process, your opponent won't easily give you the option to move freely so you'd best be clever with the manner in which such a strategy is employed.” he would say looking to the smaller girl.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

284 WORDSSHORT NOTE
    deltra of gangnam style
    I could learn a lot from you!Sept 10, 2023 16:05:44 GMT -5
    Nanashi Yuki
    Nanashi Yuki Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 220
    OOC Note(s):

"Oh. Hm. Well, I KNOW there's one that works sorta like doing that, but you just go down like a mole and dig out a hole and sit there. That's what I was thinking of, I just gotta get someone to show me how it works. Cuz then the Buried Treasure technique reaches its peak potential! Cuz just like you said, when I come back up a moment later, there's not much reason to believe I did anything but dive down and come up for the attack!"

Yuki shook her head at Fudo as he mentioned going back to the clones. "That's the beauty of it! By making the clone underground and then immediately resurfacing, there's no reason to suspect there's anything afoot! You just stay away from the area you were just in, and when it's time to reclaim that chakra, you can just let go of the clone and let it burst! That sends all its chakra back to the original- me! I never have to go back to that spot again!"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I could learn a lot from you!Sept 12, 2023 11:35:04 GMT -5
      Taki Okada
      Taki Okada Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Fudo would raise his hand to the young girl. "Not necessarily young one, if you gather too much energy you risk turning to stone, if you plan to employ that method you'll need to practice." She'd look over towards the old ape. "Well what da you think we should do?" she'd say looking to him.

"Practice figuring out your limits and finding ways to accommodate too it and remember that it isn't always necessary that the two of you take advantage of these abilities." he would say looking between the two of them.

"Focus on your specialties and learn to use sage mode effectively rather than attempting to prolong it, Yuki has only barely grasped an understanding of sage mode perhaps you can teach her to take advantage of the time that she has, but from what I've seen she already has a good handle on it."

Taki would look down at the young tyke. "Izzat so...? Well Yuki, show me what you can do." she'd say looking to the small child with hands on her hips waiting for her to give her a demonstration of her abilities. She'd give the girl some room to work and was eager to see what her sensei had seen.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

208 WORDSSHORT NOTE
      deltra of gangnam style
      I could learn a lot from you!Sept 20, 2023 19:45:55 GMT -5
      Nanashi Yuki
      Nanashi Yuki Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 255
      OOC Note(s):

"Hm. That's a good point. Would th'clone get petrified an'pop if you gathered too much?" Miroru wondered aloud at Fudo's point. "Ooh. Could be problematic if you were against a Doton user that caused an earthquake or somethin'. Okay, yeah, I'm starting ta see the holes in th'practice. I do think it's promisin', though!"

Yuki listened to Fudo as he offered advice, and looked to Taki for her take on it all, nodding along. To her ears, it all sounded reasonable, after all. "Show you what I can do? You bet! Uh... gimme a minute or two though, okay..?"

Setting her ideas aside, Yuki folded herself to the ground and pressed her hands together like she was praying. She knew she had to focus to draw in the natural energy all around, and that meant some calm and determination first. Really, she mused as she started to relax and slide into tune with the world around her, it was more of an attunement than a grabbing or filling. It was all about becoming in tune with it all and letting the ebb and flow slide into you as well, fill your cup from the outside, not shoving your cup into the river to try to force it to fill...

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I could learn a lot from you!Sept 30, 2023 9:04:01 GMT -5
        Taki Okada
        Taki Okada Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would give the girl a moment to activate her sage mode allowing her to meditate so that she can gather the energy she needs in order too properly facilitate the transformation. As she watched her go the girl would think on Fudo's words about taking advantage of their strengths in each mode. When Taki transformed she gained a boost of speed specifically when she began her stride along with an increase to her natural strength and overall durability.

These attributes made her quite formidable in a battle against most foes however and it meant that she needed to be able to quickly dispatch and opponent by overwhelming them with might it had its flaws but was still formidable none the less. In Yuki's she remember that it made the young girl significantly faster than she already was and also allowed her to become that much stronger which had its uses. "Lost in thought?" the ape would say as he looked to his student.

"Uhh yeah, just tryna figure out some methods I could use on da battlefield ere...I always figa'd i could use a shadow clone or somethin." the girl would wonder. "It is a decent method but what about a sensor shinobi they could find your clone and dispatch it on the off chance they were able to detect it actions." Taki would nod to older beast.

"Yeah I guess ya got a point." she'd think on it a bit more but after a moment it would appear that Yuki's transformation was complete. She had begun to notice that the young girl had been shedding that much more her skin was still furry but the hair wasn't as thick.

"She's making progress." the girl would say as she looked to her. "Quite so." Fudo would approach the girl. "Now then...Yuki you will be fighting Taki your goal is to takedown Taki as quickly as you can whilst attempting to retain as much of your sage mode as possible. If you lose your sage mode even once in battle then the session is over."

His goal here was simple to prove that sage mode was a limited commodity and that it needed to be utilized effectively. "You may use whatever methods you like." Taki would step before her. "Ahh I get it...you want her loin how to use it while she's got it." the girl would say tapping the side of her head. "Precisely, now then Yuki whenever you're ready, begin."

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

412 WORDSSHORT NOTE
        deltra of gangnam style
        I could learn a lot from you!Sept 30, 2023 11:49:11 GMT -5
        Nanashi Yuki
        Nanashi Yuki Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: ###
        OOC Note(s):

Since it's for training, I'm presuming that Yuki is given enough time to get as much nature chakra as she safely can (2x20=40, any more would be a problem).

Yuki stayed focused for as long as felt safe, then stopped when she felt that queer tension between her own body's chakra and the natural stuff flooding into her, opening her eyes and getting up in her Sage Mode self, fuzzy but not quite furry anymore. She hopped from foot to foot for a moment, reacquainting herself with the shift in her body's capabilities, and then nodded to Fudo at the instructions given. "Alright, then, Fudo-sama! I'll do my best! Let's see how well this works... Buried Treasure no Jutsu!"

Yuki phlumped down into the earth out of sight into a burrow below their feet, quickly making the single handsign needed to leave a couple clones behind, buried in the chamber underground, before tunneling out seamlessly using another doton technique. With the time needed to use Kage Bunshin nearly nothing, she exploded up out of the earth in mere instants, pivoting her whole fuzzy body as she whipped her wooden-sheathed sword at Taki in a violently fast arc that was only faster due to her natural speed and Sage Mode enhancements!

40 SP
        -8 for 1 round of use
        -4 for medium Kage Bunshin use
        -4 for Medium Submarine voyage use
        -2 for low mole hiding use
        -2 for cloud-style three-days moon beheading
        40-20=20

2 clones w/one turn meditation each: 20 on each

NAME: Kumo-Ryu Mikazukigiri - [Cloud-Style Three days' Moon Beheading]
        CHAKRA USAGE: Low
        CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
        ELEMENT: N/a
        DESCRIPTION:
        The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I could learn a lot from you!Oct 8, 2023 22:49:49 GMT -5
          Taki Okada
          Taki Okada Avatar
          groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki gave the girl her moment to gather the energy she needed she'd watch as the girl would take more liberties with her form a smile would form on the girls face as she saw her transform. With that the girl would charge towards her, caught off guard by her speed Taki would do her best to dodge as best she could.

Without the girl being in sage mode herself she had to exert a good deal of extra effort even Taki wasn't all that fast normally, she'd raise her arms to try and block the girls strikes gripping the wooden staff and spinning on her heel to toss her student away.

After releasing it the bamboo would noticeably sting her hands. "Oh hoo...someone's gotta like bite to dere bark! Keep it up kid c'mon get up!" the girl would say as she stood up to her feet and crossed her legs into a wide stance waiting for her student to come towards her.

"Well done Yuki you seem to have good control now remembers this practice is all about maintenance, be cautious in your methods and do your best not to over exert yourself." the gorilla would state as he kept his eye on the young woman so far everything seemed to be progressing rather well with the young girl.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

222 WORDSSHORT NOTE
          deltra of gangnam style