Playing with Fire

compose a reply
Playing with FireMay 15, 2023 2:31:26 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
Senshi was a little bit of a goofball, but she knew when to take things seriously when it came down to it. Having spent her time on the academy with a more normal and natural school life, she found herself focusing on her career as a Kunoichi, especially now. Slowly forming a tiger handseal, she takes a deep breath, trying to breath fire. It was a hot and blazing day in Sunagakure no Satou, not that it wasn't on most days, but especially today. Some cold fruit juice or a good dip sounded wonderful, but she had a goal to graduate within the next couple months. Besides, she was coming to an age where she'd be made fun of if she failed!

She infused chakra into herself, and with it, as she attempts, all she finds is relative failure. They told her that most genin didn't even have the chakra to perform fire techniques, she was nothing if not persistent. It was hard for her to really focus on this sort of thing, yet, she had to start from somewhere. Though. It would of course help so much more if she had someone to guide her through this all. She didn't have experience channeling any element, never mind the power of fire! Ugh! 

"Another try." She reassures herself, taking her time as she takes another deep breath inwards. Sitting on her lonesome on a rope swing, she kicks herself back and forth as she feels her energy running through her. "Katon!" Doing yet another exhale, it became clear that she was pretty clueless to this sort of approach to training. Though she was sure she was on the right track. If only she had some jutsu experience. Regardless. As she tried to get some progress, it felt as if she had the progress of a snail. 

last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on May 15, 2023 16:25:30 GMT -5
Dandead10 has written 191 posts
Playing with FireMay 17, 2023 7:03:55 GMT -5
Aiel Hao
Aiel Hao Avatar
groupnull
age 12 years old birthday Aug 31 rank Genin occupation
Nindo will go here eventually

TAG. 
WORDS. 315
Items Used. N/A
Jutsu Used. N/A

Hao was walking around the village of Suna with Matamune, attempting to get him acclimated with the village and seeing so many humans around him. After all the caracal was still pretty wild, it was going rather smoothly after an initial hiccup of one of the children of the village wanting to come up and pet him and Matamune growling at them.

It was because of this incident that Hao figured it would be best to find more children so that Matamune could get used to them as there was no way they would not end up working with children eventually Hao knew Matamune had to be ready for giddy kids running up on him.

After searching around for a bit Hao found one child swinging on a rope swing holding her hand in the tiger seal and blowing out. Having just graduated from the academy himself Hao recognized her as an academy student, one who was around the age of graduation. It seemed as if she were attempting to get a leg up on the competition by learning Katon a little early.

Hao was all too familiar with this as he attempted the same thing with great failure, though this was when he found that he had a talent for his clan hijutsu and began learning that instead. Having an affinity for Katon himself he figured the least he could do is offer her his experience with his failures and try to help her with how it feels to use a jutsu successfully.

"Hey there I am Hao and this is Matamune". Hao gestured to the caracal who had sauntered off into the shade of a tree to lie down having no interest in the social interaction at all. "You are in the academy still right I just graduated there myself I see you are attempting a jutsu is it a fire-style jutsu perchance"?

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Problem has written 6 posts
Playing with FireMay 21, 2023 13:53:21 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
While Senshi sought to learn fire, they soon were approached by an older boy. She drops her fingers from her lips, as she nods her head. "Uh-huh. I'm studying at the academy! I'm hoping to graduate this year!" She says with a fervent nod of her head and a bright heart. "And I am! I'm trying to learn fire style because a lot of people in my clan have it!" In truth, Senshi didn't really know her chakra nature yet. She just assumed it was one of the two. Fire or Wind. Though she never would have guessed that she actually had both. It'd be a strange revelation.

Tilting her head to look at the cat, she tilts her head, staring at it, narrowing her eyes. "Mreow." She calls out, before momentarily turning back to Han. In truth, she chased cats around from time to time, saying that being able to catch such an evasive creature was the first step to becoming a great ninja. Not realizing that catching missing cats was a pretty common D-Rank mission around the village. Regardless! "My name's Senshi! Kyokujitsu Senshi!" She says, pointing towards herself. Bowing her head politely with a cute smile, she forms her handseal again in the tiger seal, trying to mold some chakra.

"It's nice to meet you!" Taking the liberty to form a ring around her mouth, she looks out to the air, and tries to give a small exhalation of flame. Though didn't seem to be making much progress. Her fists balled, and hands by her waist as she tries to give a fiery exhale, like a flaming dragon. Only to have nothing occur. Why was it so hard to do all the cool flashy stuff anyways?
Dandead10 has written 191 posts
Playing with FireJul 26, 2023 19:45:50 GMT -5
Aiel Hao
Aiel Hao Avatar
groupnull
age 12 years old birthday Aug 31 rank Genin occupation
Nindo will go here eventually

TAG. @
WORDS. xxx
Items Used. xxx
Jutsu Used. xxx

Hao watched the interaction with Matamne closely, the cat was still wild and Hao would have to be quick to put Matamune in their place if need be. Tahnkfully things went smoothly and Matamune perked up up when meowed at but didn't do much else. "It seems he likes you".

Hao listened intently and it seemed like she was learning Katon for the same reason he had attempted to. In order to get a leg up at the academy. "That is a good plan so what jutsu are you atttemptiing to learn and what is the sequence of hanfseals". Hao only saw her using the Tora hand seal and while that was important in most fire style jutsu she would need more than just that.

OOC: sorry it took so long and is so short there was a lot going on in my life but promise I will be back and better than ever now.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Problem has written 6 posts