A Gust of Wind

compose a reply
A Gust of WindMay 15, 2023 16:35:17 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
Not having made so much progress on the prowess of fire related techniques, she'd heard from plenty of people in the clan had wind release too. In fact, it was one of the most common elements in the land of wind. So with that logic, that meant she was sure to be good at that right? She wasn't exactly sure how to get started on this either, but as she held a handseal, the bird sign in particular, and the dragon, she tried to feel for wind release nature. Taking a deep breath, she tries to channel her chakra, focusing deeply as she exhales with as much force as her breath could generate. For what purpose one might ask?

Resting on top of a pedestal was a piece of paper. If she could blow away the piece of paper, then that'd mean she was making some progress right? As she held her handseal, putting chakra into it, she could definitely feel erh...something, though she wasn't sure if that meant she was putting her training in the right mindset. "Futon..." She takes a deep breath, and finds her attempted exhale doesn't seemingly do anything. Honestly, standing out here in a training yard, doing this in the middle of the day probably made her look a little bit more than stupid. As if she could blow away things with a single breath. Silly.

"Hrm...Maybe I'm doing this wrong. Maybe Ara-nee knows how to do it." 

An ideal hope. She seemed like someone super experienced to all the ninja stuff. 
Dandead10 has written 191 posts
A Gust of WindMay 20, 2023 21:04:59 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
A Gust of Wind

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Ya called?"

Arashi would seem to appear beside her, arms crossed as she held a calm expression on her face before holding a toothy grin. Considering how she was monitoring the grounds of prospective shinobi and students, it would be no surprise to find the village commander within earshot. Part of being the second to the Kazekage was to ensure that everyone who was either to be, or was, within the militia was continuing to progress and that they were using their time wisely.

Granted, that didn't mean that they'd need to be training constantly, but they should be putting in the effort to improve. This also went for students as well. If they were to advance, they needed to understand the basics and that meant practice.

Though it'd be a lie to say that she hadn't been watching one particular student a bit closer than the others. In more ways than one.

"Not the most traditional training method I've seen...but it's...original..."

Her hand now resting at her hip, the older female would then look toward the pedestal, the piece of paper flapping slightly against the natural current, and then back toward Senshi with a raised brow.

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,684 posts
A Gust of WindMay 21, 2023 13:43:53 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
As Arashi appeared before her, the young blonde was a bit more than elated. "Ara-Nee!" She calls forth with a bright optimistic cheer, before skipping forward and ram hugging her around the stomach. "Ehehehe!~ I called for you all right! I need help training!" Standing to the side, she watches Arashi judging her training method. Senshi looked on with a tilt of the head, and with it, she decided to add her sort of perspective on the scenario. "How do you do it?" Little Senshi asked, curious on hwo the top ninja her craft. It was bound to be educational!

"I was thinking that if I keep trying to blow or cut the paper, I'd get there eventually." With the slightest of sweatdrops, she sticks her tongue out the side of her mouth, as she tries to envision it, sticking her fingers in a camera shape at the paper as if to aim at the target. "Lots of people in my clan have Futon and stuff, so I figured I might have it too! Or fire!' With that said, she forms the bird handseal, and attempts to channel and focus her chakra, to feel if it was any different from when she molded it any other way. It kind of did, but it was like an inkling sensation of difference.

"Futon. Futon. Futon." She speaks to herself, closing her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she tries to draw the wind inwards, and then release a strong exhale. Maybe she was applying this thing the wrong way. "Hrmngh!..." Maybe Arashi could help her figure out what she was doing wrong, but also show her how to do all the super flashy, amazing techniques. "You're good at wind release right?" 
last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on May 21, 2023 13:44:38 GMT -5
A Gust of WindMay 26, 2023 17:11:55 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
A Gust of Wind

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Hey hey...easy now..."

A smirk crossed her lips as Senshi hugged her, prompting her to pat the girl on the head as she winked at her, looking over to make sure that the others were still working on their tasks. While she certainly wasn't afraid of touch, the last thing she needed were others getting ideas. She was supposed to be a commander after all. As the girl released her, Arashi would listen to her explain just what she was trying to do, stating how her clan had the abilities of Fuuton and Katon. Which was true, though that wasn't exactly always the case. Herself being a prime example of such things not always being genetic.

Still, her approach wasn't exactly wrong, it was just a bit excessive, especially for an academy student.

"Well..I'm not sayin that isn't true...but it doesn't always work like that..."

Placing her hand close to her face, she'd hear the question of just how she did it, prompting her to laugh a bit as she shook her head.

"My way...isn't exactly one I'd teach ya...besides...ya gotta be able to do it your way...not mine...thats how Fuuton works..."

In saying that, Arashi would look over toward the piece of paper as Senshi tried again, repeating the words over and over. When she finished her chant, she'd see that she hadn't gotten any results, prompting her to look to in the older female's direction once more and prompting a brow to raise in hearing the question.

Though rather than answering, Arashi would simply clap her hands together before then extending her arm outward.This would cause a burst of wind to emerge from her palm, creating an updraft that rose the paper into the air. As it floated down, the woman would pluck it between her finger tips, looking it over as she then handed it down toward the small blonde.

"Yes...though lets start with finding out if Fuuton is ya thing...which there is a trick to that...ya heard of the Affinity test right?"

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Fūton: Reppūshō [Wind Release: Gale Palm]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
After charging Fūton chakra into one's hands, the caster will clap their hands to initiate this technique. The clap causes the Fūton to compress and transform into a powerful gale. The gale itself has enough force to knock a human off of their feet; however, this technique's true power shows when used in correlation with shuriken, as it increases the wounding, piercing, and killing potential several times over.

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on May 26, 2023 17:14:42 GMT -5
A Gust of WindMay 26, 2023 18:47:37 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Senshi was one of those sweet little cinnamon buns of the world. It was usually hard to catch her on a bad day, and in this instance? She found herself looking rather wide eyed. "...I bet it's because your way of learning is super awesome..." She says cutely, her fists balled and held to her chest. Taking it all into consideration though, she found herself wondering. Thinking. The laughter only confirmed Senshi's thoughts on that. Arashi always seemed nice to her, and that made her feel special. Not because she was the Kazekage's daughter, but because she seemed awesome.

"Well...I've never done the aff-inity test before Ara-Nee. But I hope that I have wind and be awesome. When I grow up? I wanna be just like you!" She exclaims brightly with the sweetest smile. She comes closer, practically bouncing with energy as she finds herself looking out at that piece of paper. Though, she did tilt her head for a moment or two. Slowly thinking to herself, she spins on the ball of her foot, twirling in a circle as she did come to wonder something. Something she never really thought of until now, as she took a deep breath and exhaled as hard as she could while forming the bird seal. She could feel her lungs burn and her face turn nearly blue from her effort.

Until she asks. "Ara Nee? Why do we call our country the land of wind? Like, why isn't it the land of sand? Sand Land? I dunno."

last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on May 26, 2023 18:48:18 GMT -5
A Gust of WindMay 26, 2023 22:36:42 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
A Gust of Wind

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Well I mean I can't have ya learnin all my tricks..."

Holding her hand close to her chest, Arashi would hold a toothy grin as she then looked on as the girl seemed to try and get back into the habit of blowing against the paper. In hearing that she had never heard of the affinity test, the young female would begin by getting low enough to her eye level, looking at her as she held the piece of paper and continue to blow against it. While she did though, she'd hear her final words on the subject, stating that she wanted to be like her and that she did indeed have wind affinity. In truth, Arashi wasn't sure what to say to that, aside from hold a calm smile as she began to shake her head.

Most days I don't wanna be me...

The thought lingered, though that was a matter for another time. But the truth behind why she wouldn't really teach the girl the way she had learned Fuuton, was because it had required days of never ending torment and horror. If it hadn't been Shukaku torturing her and getting her to react for amusement, it had been the council trying to push her limitations and shape her into a weapon. Either way, they had not been great memories. Hence, her own teaching style had been much more laxed and it did prove to show some results at the academy during her time there.

"Me huh?"

Raising her brow, Arashi would sigh as she placed one hand gently upon Senshi's own.

"Then we best get ya started with figuring this out first...hold the piece of paper in your hand....and lets see what happens...with the affinity test, ya gotta use chakra enhanced paper and it will react to the nature in which best suits you. This will give ya good idea of what your best chakra nature is..."

After touching it lightly with her finger tip, the piece of paper would glow slightly, then fade back to it's natural hue.

"If it's wind, it will split in half the moment ya focus your own chakra into it, if it's fire...it will burn...though I have seen a few times where it does both...so lets see what happens..."

Rising back up, Arashi would cross her arms over her chest, soon hearing the next question on why the land of wind was in fact that. A good question, though one that dived into a lot of history.

"Well...historically...it's due to the fact that before there were villages and other locations across the desert, many of the groups that existed today were spread out all over the desert. They were considered nomads...they traveled from place to place, never really having a home. In a sense, they were wide-spread...scattered...free to wander..."

Arashi would then pause before realizing that going into a history lesson might not be the best approach for Senshi, considering her energy.

"So many of them began calling this the land of winds, due to the nature of their lifestyle...being free...of course...some often referred to it as that because there is no other place in the world where the wind itself is stronger...and capable enough of shifting the very ground itself to take any kind of form..."

Shrugging her shoulders, the young woman would then sigh as she shook her head.

"Personally...I think the Land of Sand does make more sense...but ya can never argue with history..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:
After charging Fūton chakra into one's hands, the caster will clap their hands to initiate this technique. The clap causes the Fūton to compress and transform into a powerful gale. The gale itself has enough force to knock a human off of their feet; however, this technique's true power shows when used in correlation with shuriken, as it increases the wounding, piercing, and killing potential several times over.

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Gust of WindMay 26, 2023 23:03:02 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
"Yeah...I guess that's true." She said, musing to herself. Though, when asked if Senshi wanted to be her? She nodded her head fervently. "You're the bestest big sister I could ever ask for!" She says, blushing slightly as Arashi held her hand. "Who wouldn't wanna be you?" She asked with big wide eyes. Innocent and bright. Until being handed a slip of chakra conductive paper. Looking down at it, she listened to the lecture in question about it. Before she slowly looks up. 

"Oh...If it does both. Then that means they got a Kekkei Genkai right?" She remembered the lecture. Assuming Arashi confirmed? She listened to the nomad lecture as best she could. About people being scattered to the winds, and the weather. Though. She did have to slowly look around the village and realize something from an entirely different perspective. "It's hard to think about what was before the village." Thinking about being free to travel everywhere. Do anything. It did seem a lot like wind. 

"Oh. Umm! The paper!" She held it in both hands, and with it, she slowly holds it, and clenches her eyes shut. "Please let it be wind! Please let it be wind!" She says, as she channels her chakra as hard as she could into the paper before her. Until? Suddenly, it'd split right in half, the other side burning up and turning into a tiny bit of ash that blew in the breeze. Until Senshi slowly opens her eyes, to see the result. Blinking as she looks at the piece she now held. In a somewhat blank faced moment, she slowly looks up at Arashi, and goes onto her tippy toes, before asking?

"Ara-Nee? What's it mean when the paper shrinks in half?" She asked with a bit of an anime sweatdrop on the side of her head. 

A Gust of WindMay 28, 2023 13:12:12 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
A Gust of Wind

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Heh heh...okay...maybe thats true...."

With a small grin, Arashi would look toward the girl as she began to focus on her task, leading to Arashi honestly doing her best to remember that Senshi really was one of those kids that had not yet seen too much in just what the life of her big sister was? Though considering what Senshi had gone through, it wasn't something she'd introduce her to willingly. Rather best to allow her to have this vision, than one that was far more dark.

Still watching, Arashi would see the paper split in half, along with the ignition of one half as it burned to ashes before the two. With a blank expression, Arashi would then look at then turn to see that the girl had not even witnessed this, leading to her slightly covering her face with her hand, prompting her to shake her head.

"Senshi...ya gotta watch it too...it didn't shrink...it basically just burst into flames and cut itself n half..."

Her hands now resting at her hips, the older female would then hold a toothy grin before then continuing.

"Still...at least we now know without a doubt...ya got both of those going...if not a bit more partial to the wind aspect..."

That said, Arashi could at the very least teach her one technique that should at least allow her some introduction to the study of Fuuton. Which, was pretty close to what the girl was working on currently.

"Fuuton can be trickky though...if ya aren't careful you'll just blow yourself over..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Gust of WindMay 29, 2023 23:34:52 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
It felt good, being able to put a smile on Arashi's face. Make her smile, if even a little bit. Even if she wasn't aware of the burdens the older girl had to bear. If she did know, she'd have aspired to share them. However, perhaps it was precisely that reason why the elder had chosen to hide such a thing. Still. Within the next few moments? Senshi looked up at her. "Woah...I have both? Then that means. I have a Kekkei Genkai!" She seemed excited beyond belief, doing a spin twist, and punching both her fists into the air. "Yeheaaah! I'm awesome possum!" She felt on top of the world. 

Though, she calmed herself down for a moment as she heard Arashi explain something else though. "It can't be that hard right? I mean...It's just wind!" Senshi seemed blissfully unaware of how difficult it was to perform nature transformation techniques. After all, she'd only ever worked with the basics after all. So that was relatively understandable. However, she found herself brightly smiling, and she threw another thought to the brilliant teacher before her.

"Besides. If I've got a great teacher like you? I'll get it down, no time flat!" Giggling, she clenches her fists together and awaits further instruction. Her mind was open to possibilities, and she did aspire to truly learn something greater to aspire for her career. "I want to know as much as possible from you, so that I can become the best Kunoichi in Suna! Then some day, I can be great ninja. Like my parents!" She says, disregarding the fact they'd died on service for the mission quite some time ago. She held a great amount of respect for them and their service. 

last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on May 29, 2023 23:35:08 GMT -5
A Gust of WindJun 2, 2023 15:37:18 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
A Gust of Wind

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

While Senshi was certainly right to be excited, Arashi did her best to remain as steadfast as possible considering what this meant. She wasn't so much surprised by the revelation, but it did bring up some questions of just what path the girl would take from this point forward. Would she lean more so to Fuuton or Katon? Honestly, considering Asahi was one of her best examples of their clan, it seemed that at some point the girl would lean how to mix the two. But that was still a long ways off.

But Senshi was confident, even going so far as to shrug off the difficulty of leaning Fuuton as not being that much of a challenge.

"Oh really?"

Raising her brow, the young female would smirk as she then watched the girl rebound by stating that this was because of Arashi being such a great teacher. She certainly knew how to sugar coat things, and it was made even more clear by the fact that her goal was to become one of the best shinobi's in Suna, much like her parents, whom were unfortunately dead because of being shinobi.

Arashi would never diss the idea of being a ninja. Her own parents were legends and there were plenty more that had taken a similar outlook in walking the path of a shinobi. Even so, if you only went with what you considered a standard, you never became more than just that. Or you drove yourself insane. Though perhaps that outlook was a bit too dark for such an uplifting moment. Besides...there were worst things for the girl to want to idolize and Arashi had been there for much of it.

Still, it was better than the alternative, and if all else...Arashi wasn't going to let anything happen to her...that was something she promised to herself years ago. So far, she'd managed to keep her word to a point. But there were many factors that she couldn't exactly account for, and her clan had done well to pick up much of what was left to help build her a stable and acceptable life. One that was safe...

"She really is somethin..."

A story for another day...

"Alright alright...ya keep piling all this praise on me I'm gonna turn red...I got a image to keep ya know?"

Laughing lightly, Arashi would then hold out her hand as she began to cause the sand to rise up, creating what looked to be a small platform. As it floated, it would soon begin to shape itself into a replicate of a dummy.

"So...from what it looked like to me...ya were working on using the Fūton: Karyu [Wind Release: Stream] right?"

In saying this, Arashi would then let one hand hang at her side as the other rested upon her hip.

"In order to do that, ya gotta first understand that Fuuton isn't just about breathing out...its about controlling the force that your exerting out from within. It starts at your core and your have to control your breathing...otherwise you'll get no where...Start with taking a deep breath and slowly breathing out..."

Using her own frame, she'd show with her hand as she took one breath, the hand pressed against her chest to show it sinking into itself. From there, she'd release a small breath from her lips, hissing lightly as the air escaped, her chest expanding again.

"Controlling the amount of chakra ya add comes next...and this is what creates the force that comes out and travels to your target..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Gust of WindJun 3, 2023 21:27:20 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
One might say that Kyokujitsu Senshi was one of the best at flattery jutsu. Looking upon Arashi as she began her explanation, there was a definite brightness to the Suna student that hopefully would never die. When she mentioned turning red though? "An image? You got one already. As the best big sister in all the world!" Though. She paused immediately when seeing the sand begin to rise up like a platform. Before it turned into the vague outline of a human being. Her eyes widened at the amazingness of the feat before her. Namely because she'd never seen anything like it before.

"I...umm. Kuryu? I erh...Yeah." She sweatdropped, as honestly, she was just channeling some wind chakra and breathing out, hoping for the best. Erh. Maybe she wasn't that smart after all. She didn't really know there was a specific jutsu for it. However, as she saw how easily Arashi did it? That made the little blonde sweatdrop. She made it literally look as easy as breathing in and out. Though she gave the explanation that the breathing had to be controlled. What the heck?! Senshi squints, and slowly steps as close as possible to observe. Every motion and shift of breath. Before long? She observes.

A deep breath, the chest shrinking seemingly as she gave a deep exhale. Senshi found herself trying it next. First, the ram seal to get a better control of her chakra. Then the bird as she takes a deep breath. About as deep as she could in a slow manner, taking her time. Before giving an exhale. A deep one that drew as much out of her lungs as possible. Though...If there was any evident effect? Senshi wasn't sure. Though unknowingly, her breath was stronger than it had been previously. It was evidently something that was going to take a lot of practice and time. To tap into that elemental prowess. Before then, she proceeded to try again.

"Mnh...Ara-Nee. I think you've got better lungs than I do. Probly because you're bigger than I am. Though. I'm definitely gonna try really hard to get this right."

last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Jun 3, 2023 21:27:53 GMT -5
A Gust of WindJun 5, 2023 13:10:28 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
A Gust of Wind

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Karyu...but that was pretty close...."

Watching as Senshi mimicked her movements, Arashi would see a small bit of chakra escape past her lips, but it did little more than create what was naturally out in the atmosphere. Which wasn't a surprise. No one got it the first time unless you happened to be a savant at this stuff. It was something that would take time, and even that wasn't exactly given. Mastering anything took at least practice along with it.

So when the girl stated that she may not have had the right lungs for it, commenting how much bigger Arashi was compared to her. Still, she was willing to try until she got it right.

"Trust me...it ain't just the lungs...its all about controlling your air flow. It isn't gonna come in a day, but I saw a bit of it just now...don't rush it...just slowly exhale and keep your focus...ya got this..."

Arashi would then place her hands behind her back, waiting for the girl to go again as she watched. It certainly wasn't the most thrilling thing to be doing, and she imagined that Senshi would probably want to do anything else but blow hot air. But, the technique itself was a powerful starter to the overall range of techniques in Wind Style. It could not only push someone back, but push objects out at far getter speeds than someone using a throwing arm. It could redirect projectiles and even push the user back if used properly and at the right angle. Though that was a challenge was another time, and right now getting the technique down was more important.

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 5, 2023 13:10:58 GMT -5
A Gust of WindJun 6, 2023 13:37:32 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
As Arashi metaphorically held Senshi's hand through the training in question, the little blonde was told that she got it. She just needed to train and practice it. "O-Okay. I know it's gonna take a bit of time." Trying to remain confident, she took a deep breath as she tried to draw the power of wind from around her, and then focus it within her. She could feel a little inkling of something maybe, but it never felt so concrete that she really knew what was going on deeper inside. How wind was supposed to feel when it was being focused within your chest. It kind of burned maybe?

Like trying to hold your breath. However, as she formed the seals as guided, she slowly exhaled after a bit. Feeling maybe a bit more of a drag. A relief of pressure as she tried to drag her breath as long as possible. "Huaaaaaagh." She calls out, exhaling to the point where she could feel all of her air was gone and her face was beginning to turn blue. Better. She definitely did it a bit better than before. However, she was definitely still on the road of improvement. Pausing and taking another deep breath in, and as she gave a small sigh? She did wonder something.

"Umm. Ara-Nee? I was wondering. What's all the stuff wind jutsu can do anyways? And is your sand jutsu wind too? No right? It's like. Earth. Right? Cuz I heard sand is just a bunch of rocks and stuff, all ground up and stuff. From something called eroge-sion. Like. My big cousin says it's really lewd. Because it's when rocks gets wet, and pushes up all against itself." Ah. Yes. Senshi was definitely interested in learning all she could about jutsu, and as she listened, she formed the seals again, trying to channel her chakra within herself. To get a feeling for it as she worked.

last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Jun 6, 2023 13:37:48 GMT -5
A Gust of WindJun 6, 2023 20:35:44 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
A Gust of Wind

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Wait..lewd?"

Arashi would frown a bit before allowing her eyes to roll upward before then releasing a soft sigh. Honestly, half of what went as information at the academy was mostly bullshit sadly. Of course, what was to be expected from students still trying to figure out how to even stick to trees. Still, the fact that this was the latest when it came to her own techniques was a bit sad in a way. Not to mention wrong. Though how the heck was Senshi to know that?

"Ya mean erosion.....okay first off...ya cousin might need to get their facts straight...and a few other things as well..."

Leaning slightly on her hip, she'd cross her arms before then closing her eyes as she continued.

"Sand isn't always wet...and the fact that it does grind down has little to do with that, it does have to do with it being buffed over time and simply impacting other surfaces and slowly wearing itself down over time. So it is Doton in a sense...but it's also has a lot to do with the magnetic properties within the substance itself and that's what happen when it comes to me using it..."

In saying this, Arashi would open her eyes as she watched Senshi continue to practice her seals.

"Thats Jiton...Magnetic Release....sorta...I basically manipulate those parts of the sand to make it move in the way I want...and some other stuff as well..."

It had a lot to do with the Shukaku, but that was the jest of it. Jiton that was specially attuned to her chakra. It was the reason why the Aiel attempted to replicate the same process and why very few individuals were able to doing the many things that she could. It was also the original blueprint for Iron Sand, which was supposedly stronger, but that was debatable...

"It isn't wind jutsu...but it can be used in conjunction with it when I want...Fuuton basically can increase the speed of your projectiles, push back against certain attacks, and even boost your own abilities when applied properly....It's varies in both offense and defense as it can be put to work in a number of ways...once ya get the hang of it..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A Gust of WindJun 7, 2023 3:26:13 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Honestly. Maybe Senshi trusted her cousins a little bit too much. Considering they were also kids and likely didn't understand at times what the fuck they themselves were talking about. Or at times looked to mislead her and prank her because they thought it was funny. "Erh. Oh. I get it! The wind. It buffs up the rocks and makes it into sand..." She was beginning to see it now. Though. She was completely lost when she began to mention the magnetism. Jiton. That kind of stuff. Senshi proceeded to ask, since of course she would. "Does lightning and earth make Jiton?"

"Or how's that work?" Senshi found herself then slowly shaking her head and slapping her cheeks together in the next moment though. "Actually. You can tell me another time Ara-Nee! I gotta train this super special awesome wind stuff first! I'm gonna be busting out some of the best stuff when I become Genin! Afterwards? I'm goin' to head for the Chunin Exams as soon as I can. That way, I can hurry up and become awesome!" She bent her body somewhat forward, flourishing her arm over her face like a wing, as she smiled brightly. "I've taken up too much of your time anyways! When I get it down? I'll show you!"

"Promise!"