Will of Steel

compose a reply
Will of SteelMay 21, 2023 22:03:43 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
Sabishi had sought to learn more about Jinton, but in this frame of time, there was only so much she could really do. Having sought out training from her brother as well as Lady Yoshiko, she felt there was someone else who might be able ot guide her. Namely, those of the Tantetsu clan. One of the few other clans in the world that held the power of a Kekkei Tota, she'd sought to reach out and learn more about chakra natures, and how to combine them. So, she'd set out to get some help today in one of the rocky canyon training grounds. Littered with boulders and a small manmade brook that traveled through the area, she'd offered some help in her own right.

Volunteering with her medical experience, as well as food pills and the like, she hoped to be able to make a good impression on her fellow Iwa Ninja and maybe bring everyone closer together. The purple haired girl rested atop a boulder, tying her headband firmly around her forehead as she clapped her hands together. She could feel the difficulty of trying to merge the elements. Her lack of understanding of fire and wind made it feel foreign. That, and it was incredibly chakra intensive. As she opened her palms, she could see the glimmer of energy for maybe a short second, or even half second. That, and it was difficult to actually make it take any conceivable shape or form.

"Jinton..." Holding her palms together, she slowly spreads them apart, trying to conceptualize the shape, only for it to fizzle. Her palms feeling the residual heat as she could feel the singe of its burnout. It was hard. Incredibly so as she rubs them together. 
dandead10 has written 167 posts
Will of SteelMay 24, 2023 12:07:37 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Morihito would get to his desk and see a request on his desk. Someone wanted to train with him this afternoon more out of curiosity he would go after lunch. So until lunch he would continue thinking about his request to train. Could it be someone trying to join the guardian corps? Could it be another person trying to get close to Mitsu and kissing up like Sakuraba. Is it another Tantetsu needing some pointers? Nah they know to just approach him it would not be this formal of a request. Hopefully it will be the first. He would look to see who sent it ,Sabishi Norhime, he would think but could not put a face to the name.

He would walk to the field after finding somewhere to change out of his captain's uniform and head over to the training field. He would tower over this young lady with purple hair and would look down at her and say "hello my name is Morihito, I think you asked to do some training. What is it you wanted from me? Why have you called me to do some training?” Warming up he would do some stretches. He would not be sure why he was asked to be here. She looked and had some insignia saying that she was a medic, maybe like the other Okada Chie who was also a medic and was basically trying to study Morihito like a lab rat. So he would continue stretching and wait for an answer to his questions.
has written 66 posts
Will of SteelMay 29, 2023 23:46:16 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
It wasn't long before she would find the approach of a tall man. An absolute giant in comparison, before she proceeded to stand, and politely bow her head, before putting one fist cupped within her palm. A sign of respect. "I've called you because I'm practicing elemental combination. To try to get the basis of Jinton." She said it straight to the point and honestly. As she watched him stretch, she found herself rising and tilting her head on how to explain her reasoning. "I know that the Tantetsu are the only people in Iwa other than the Nohime that have a Kekkei Tota."

"I was hoping your experience could help me understand and develop in my own right. I'd be happy to help you train anything you're looking for in tandem." That said? She began to clap her hands, and with it, she begins to part them. Focusing on the chakra, she had found the whirring energy sound beginning to formulate. The delicate procedure as she tries to form the shape of a square cube in her hands, only for it to be uneven, and incredibly unstable. Before parting and breaking in her grasp. It was incredibly difficult for her to do in the first place, and the making of shapes was more complicated than she would have expected.

"I don't know how much I could do for you, but I could at least promise that I can try to make this training worth your while."
Will of SteelMay 30, 2023 21:12:15 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

"Jinton? Jinton? I do not know much about it but I guess I can try. Kōton probably works differently. When I touch the ground I can feel the metal with Doton then I can heat it with Katon and move it then shape it using Suiton and Doton. That’s how my element works. Then I can use it in the molten stage or solid stage. How can I help you with Jinton? I do not know much about it. I am always down for some more training.” During this statement he would bring up some metal and make it molten and form it into a ball. He would play with it and toss it to her forgetting he can lift a lot more probably. "Sorry!” He would walk up to the young lady and wait for an answer. He would try to size her up as a training partner and person. She seemed ok but after his last encounter with a medical ninja he kept his guard up. Then he would continue "I was a little worried when I saw another medical user wanting to meet up to train. They like to study my size and strength and lab rat me. So you all are not high on my list unless I am hurt, no offense.”. He would walk up and pick up his ball of steel and then wait for her to explain how he could help. He would also think about how or what training he wanted to work on and something popped in his head from a book he has about guardian corp techniques and one can lead to passing out which a doctor might be helpful. It is a dome that could protect the whole city.

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

has written 66 posts
Will of SteelJun 3, 2023 21:53:36 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
What she basically learned was that while the Tantetsu did in fact have a Kekkei Tota? It was stupidly different. He explained it in the sensations of feelings. It felt metal, he heated it, and moved it with a flexible stage of water and earth. They manipulated the metal as if it was fluid and they danced around with the properties in a malleable state. Though. She did take some words of liberty from her own observations. Namely, it seemed like that they had some similarities. The major difference being that their substance was more material whilst hers was more energy.

They used earth, fire, and water. The Nohime used fire, earth, and wind. Then? He took the liberty to give her a more practical application. As he proceeded to make a clump of metal? He melted it and formed it into a ball. He seemed to juggle it with legitimate ease, and she refers back to her time with Souma and how flexible it seemed to be. Up until he hurled the shit at her. With her eyes widening, she swiftly sidesteps and pivots as the ball flies past her and falls to the ground with a thud. Holy fuck! "Atatata!" What a fucking menace!

"N-Not a problem." Sabishi says with a nervous smile, a sweatdrop, and an equally nervous chuckle. He explains that he was worried about her meeting with him. Apparently wanting to "lab rat him" which made her think first and foremost that seemed incredibly unethical depending on the context. Though. She found herself rubbing the back of her head. "well. I figured you could give me a few demonstrations of Koton. How it feels to channel and combine those elements. So. You've helped me a bit there. Though...I guess our techniques aren't really all too similar." She mused with a tilt of her head.

"You've given me some insight of chakra theory. Elemental transformation. Could you maybe...give me some insight on how much control you need for this? How do you so freely manipulate the shape and keep it that way?" She was hoping he might be able to help her understand a bit more. Before she might try to cast another Jinton technique. "Also. If you're ever hurt? I'm always available. I'm fairly well known by the Okada clan, but I'm a medic for the village first and foremost." She seemed fairly confident and happy to declare that fact.
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Jun 3, 2023 21:53:52 GMT -5
Will of SteelJun 6, 2023 19:32:50 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

He would be open to the idea of showing some techniques to the young Norhime. And would continue and say ”I am not a genius when it comes to stuff like this but I think Norhime is more of a science and energy based element and ours is taking elements and making them do our bidding. We do not really ever create steel because the earth has enough everywhere that we can go most places and be ok. I think that is how it works. ok I will show you a technique or two I guess. I mean I have a bunch of them but most are just walls so I have an idea of something not quite that boring.it takes a lot to injure me trust me I should be ok. I have been through worse but thanks for your help and I am glad you and the okada are getting along. They can be a handful.” He would make a number of handsigns and step forward to be within 3 feet of the Norhime and take a stance that is very sturdy. He takes his hand, makes it flat and pushes it upwards. Then out of the ground a hand that looks like Morhito’s but made of steel and giant lifts them slightly off the ground. Then he would say ”That’s pretty cool right? It is super durable and pretty flexible for being a giant hand but yeah.”

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

has written 66 posts
Will of SteelJul 7, 2023 19:29:14 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
The way he explained it made a lot of sense, but honestly, she didn't know if she should be disheartened by his answer or not. She was hoping he might be able to break it down a bit more for her, as she sought to understand how to combine those elements, how it was supposed to feel she supposed. Then against, this man before her seemed to do it as if it was an instinct. For her, she had to be careful on how she did it. Otherwise, she was going to disintegrate herself. Life just wasn't far that way now was it? Still though. She thought about hearing what exactly he could do.

When he sought to give her a demonstration? She found herself stepping back and looking as he formed a hand. It was made out of steel, and just like Souma's own steel jutsu, not only was it evidently durable, but it was also flexible. More flexible than she could have imagined. "That's...very impressive. It really is breathtaking in its own way." She said that with no level of exaggeration. Especially since she could see how complex his shape manipulation was and his chakra form and nature. She seemed to muse, and with it, she thought about if there was anything she could ask. Or better yet, if there was something she could do with that knowledge.

"So. You can manipulate pre-existing steel? I figured your clan produced it themselves. For us Nohime, it's a very delicate and fragile process. Did you get hurt training your steel release techniques before?" She was curious on if maybe there were some precautionary measures she ought to take, or perhaps if the man before her had shared some similar experiences in his past. After all, he was littered with scars, and seemed to be a pretty rough man. He ought to know right?
Will of SteelJul 26, 2023 20:17:31 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

He would let the hand go and it would disintegrate back into the ground. He would stand up next to her and look down towards her. They would start talking and he would continue by saying ”I mean I am not sure if we could create it. Creation is hard. It might be possible but it is much easier to use what’s already around us. Why would we create something that is so plentiful?” He would look at her as he asked if he had any injuries to which he would kind of laugh and say ”No no, I am fine it will take a lot more than that to hurt me.” He would laugh a bit more.

He would start pacing and talk kind of to Sabishi but mostly to himself. ”I have had an idea but I don’t know if it will work. It would be an interesting idea if it does work; it would be a work around for Dotons weakness to Raton. Making the Doton barriers even more useful and stronger. This could work. But I don’t know.” He would then stop and turn to her saying ” sorry I got distracted. What do you think I can do to help you more? I am sorry my ideas started to take over but it is ok.”

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

has written 66 posts
Will of SteelSept 19, 2023 9:21:46 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Was that how it worked? She figured that the Tantetsu Koton would all be about the creation of the steel. The molding of the chakra in order to make it so. Tantetsu Steel was famous after all. In part, she wondered if this was perhaps him trying to mislead her to some extent, but she found herself shaking her head. He made it clear to her that he was very durable. That it'd take more effort than that to hurt him. In truth, she was envious then. If he never had significant fear of getting messed up. Speaking about weaknesses. Speaking about vulnerabilities.

"Well...Our jutsu aren't very similar, but I'm grateful for the insights you've given me thus far. I figure the next question I have is this. How long did it take you to be able to use your Steel Release efficiently? Weeks? Months? Years? And how difficult was it?" Maybe it was a superfluous question, but she felt as if she should inquire. Get as much knowledge as possible as to hopefully excel in her own training. The Jinton was especially dangerous, but if pulled off properly could be an incredibly grandeur boon. Capable of exterminating armies, causing devastating damage. "Also. How often do you apply it in your daily life?" Simple enough questions she supposed.
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Sept 19, 2023 9:22:28 GMT -5
Will of SteelSept 22, 2023 19:13:12 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
"You never know what the world or enemies need to know. But you need to figure it for yourself. But, Well we start training at about 5 and are supposed to have mastered it by 7. It took me about a year after I started. Which was five but no one truly masters the steel. There is always more to learn.” He would chuckle to himself and say "You can’t try to rush these things it could take some time. Especially something this complex. If you rush it could be catastrophic. I do not know what this power does but I am sure it can be just as catastrophic as the steel.” He would try to reassure her that everything would work out fine. "Well the Tentenetsu use steel quite a bit it has a lot of possibilities for tools, weapons, and structures.” He would make a few hand signs and form a kunai in his hand. And throw it at a boulder. "So as you can see there are a number of different uses for steel. I can make more things including bunkers, shields, you know there is no restriction to the ideas that your mind can create you just have to practice. Like I have an idea I just do not know if it’ll work.”
has written 66 posts
Will of SteelFeb 23, 2024 8:21:30 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Crazy. That's what he was talking. Crazy talk. To be able to learn it at such an early age and to master the Kekkei Tota within a mere two years? Well. Master, as in handle all the basics and to be able to apply it? It was difficult to digest. However, she did take his advice in stride. That she wouldn't be able to really rush this kind of thing. That the training was going to take an investment of time and effort in order to really utilize. That established, she found herself reflecting on that in full.

"Thank you for the guidance. I'm a little envious actually. Your jutsu can do quite a bit more than mine can." Granted, she was sure that their jutsu in part was responsible for carving out their mountainous home. It wasn't something she imagined she'd use often. Yet, as she clapped her hands together, she found herself envisioning it. Closing her eyes, she tried to apply the chakra control exercises she'd been learning thus far. How to form the shape. As she did, she slowly forms a white, almost translucent cube out of her chakra. Though this was about the extent of her training thus far. About how far she could go as it was.

"It's amazing what you can do with your jutsu. Though...Do you think you could demonstrate it for me one more time? Step by step regarding the elemental component."
Will of SteelMar 20, 2024 21:31:16 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
He would look at her and say "I am sure your power has a bunch of uses and not just violent ones. I honestly do not know much about your clan. We do not get many of your clan in the guardian corp or at least not in my division.” He would laugh a little and then go on to continue. And say "I guess I could try to show you another technique if you like me too. I am not sure what you would like me to show you. I am still trying to learn more. I am not sure what I could show that’s new most of my stuff is shields, domes, and other things like that.” So he would make a bunch of hand seals then in his hands a huge steel shield would form with a spear head in the front ready to go forward. It would be thick and strong, sturdy and ready to attack. He would then look at her and say "this shield is always fun and useful in battle. It can protect and” he would punch the back and the spear would extend "also not too bad with attacking either. Honestly I do not know too much about the elemental part except how it was explained to me as think of it like the forge. The doton finds the metal around, the fire allows us to mold it and the water hardens it and sets it into place. That is what I was always taught. I do not know how that would help you but I am here if you want.”
has written 66 posts