Strike and Ban for Fairemont

fallen blades
Strike and Ban for FairemontMay 22, 2023 21:59:02 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
I come bearing an unfortunate message. In the interest of keeping to our greater degree of transparency; as of today Fairemont was issued a third strike which in turn meant a site ban was issued. The first strike was back when the C-box was being used for harassment of members and refusing to drop a conversation when instructed to by staff. The second was given after intentionally antagonizing a member in an attempt to get them to earn strikes when eventually snapping back and admitting this was the intention to me.

With this third strike it was mostly regarding the conduct displayed during the course of her most recent appeal, including being insulting, combative, and refusing to reasonably work with staff members who tried to coordinate with her on edits. Rather than making the suggested changes, or suggesting alternatives, she outright refused, then blamed staff members for the breakdown in communication. In the aftermath of this review she retaliated against a staff member with an allegation that they (a regular member when this was to have supposedly happened) sent death threats to her; she was unable and unwilling to substantiate these claims when asked for more information.

Some might say that this is too sudden a ban, but I would point out that this has unfortunately been coming for a good while at this point. Currently Fairemont has the most warnings from staff out of any person in the site's history due to the attitude she's presented to nearly everyone. We have given her a lot of warnings over the years that could have just as easily been strikes, but always were toeing that line where we errored on the side of a warning rather than a strike. Both members and staff have tried on a multitude of occasions to get some sort of shift or change in her behavior and it has never come. We wish Faire the best wherever she ends up in the future and hope that all of you understand our reasoning for this strike and ban.
has written 844 posts