Scorched

compose a reply
ScorchedMay 26, 2023 18:58:54 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
Senshi was one of those kids that was tossed around a lot from home to home. Which in one part meant she knew just about everyone in the Kyokujitsu Clan. On the other token, it also meant she rarely got super close with any particular person. She kind of was a bad omen sign of sorts. After she'd inadvertently destroyed her aunt's marriage, her husband having vanished one day without a trace. One day? Kyokujitsu Asahi was asked if perhaps he'd not mind taking this young child from their clan for three days to a week. Help her train. Especially since it was discovered that despite her being a little bit of a goofball? She held something valuable.

The Clan's Kekkei Genkai. 

Standing outside of his home, wherever that might be, there was a little blonde with bright cerulean eyes. A big red bow rest along the top of her hair which was tied into a high ponytail, and as she lingered, she didn't really know what to think or feel. She rocked back and forth, shifting her waist back and forth as she set her small suitcase along his doorstep. Slowly, she taps on his door. She didn't bring much really. A small amount of training tools, her homework, and a few outfits of clothes. Oh, and maybe a toy or two. Though nobody needed to know about that. After all. She was a big girl, and only little kids played with plushes.

"Umm. Hello Asa-nii. My name is Senshi. I like gummy candy and firecrackers!" 
Dandead10 has written 191 posts
ScorchedMay 30, 2023 13:35:34 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

Well today was shaping up to be an interesting one yet this wasn't a situation Asahi and his family weren't familiar with. A younger member of their clan whose situation was less than ideal needed to be housed and the call had come to help out. Asahi's parents were more than happy to take the young girl in given that their only other child was spending more and more time away from home via missions and work and they weren't quite ready to be empty nesters just yet. The pair had ventured out into the village proper to pick up some necessities which left the chunin home to greet the young girl when she arrived.

A knock on the door alerted the boy of someone's arrival and as he went to open the door Asahi was greeted by the sight of a small, young girl with her belongings parked next to her. "It's nice to meet you, Senshi. Please make yourself at home." Asahi replied with a smile. "My parents are out picking up some stuff but I'll show you to your room." Down a hallway the two would come to a decently sized room complete with a bed, desk, and closet. His parents had decided to spruce it up a bit after Ayukawa had stayed with them all that time ago but there was still plenty of room for the girl to make the space her own.

"Bathroom is down the hall to the left and the kitchen and living room are the opposite way. Uh... that should be all for house stuff though I'm sure my parents will give you more of a rundown later. Take however long you need to get unpacked and then we'll start our day." He added before leaving Senshi to her own devices. While it was true the girl did need a place to stay there was another reason Asahi's family had been picked to host her: to help hone her abilities with Shakuton. Senshi had shown the ability and rare as it was not a moment could be wasted in helping the girl understand and control that great power. The clan had seen Asahi's progress with his own Shakuton and figured he would be the best person to help the girl.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Kyokujitsu Asahi on May 30, 2023 13:36:06 GMT -5
Kata has written 604 posts
ScorchedMay 30, 2023 14:53:52 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Honestly, Senshi never really saw her situation as unfortunate. If anything, she was grateful for the opportunity to head out and meet more of her family and move from place to place. She didn't mind drifting around from place to place, and she couldn't say anyone was particularly mean. When met with a smile by Asahi, she smiled back in a bright grin, before lifting her suitcase with both hands. It wasn't particularly heavy, but it felt easier this way. She followed after him, after taking off her shoes. She made sure her feet were clean as she followed after him.

"Thank you for showing me around Asa-Nii!" Everyone in the village was her brother and sister it felt like. The bathroom was down the hall to the left. Kitchen and living room were opposite. Here and there. She found herself approaching him, and without much thought? She proceeded to wrap a hug around his waist. "Okay!" Senshi gave a big thumbs up afterwards, watching him leave her, and she found herself looking about her new surroundings as closely as possible. Her eyes scanned the closet, and the desk, before beginning to unpack her few belongings.

She rest a binder and a few notebooks atop the desk neatly with her pencils and other school things. She rest her few outfits in the closet, neatly folded on the floor. She took out her few plushes and left them atop the bed, neatly, tucking them in under the covers. Her few training tools were left in the case, of which she slowly slid under the bed. Her few snacks were kept hidden in her suitcase as well. Namely the sugary sweets that she so adored. Before long? She was out of the room and headed to the living room with a few tip toe footsteps. Before calling out for Asahi yet again.

"I'm done unpacking! But umm. Oh. I never asked. Are there any rules I need to know? I don't want to bother anyone so..." Running her hand through the back of her hair, she found herself wondering. What were they going to be doing today anyways?
ScorchedMay 30, 2023 16:23:27 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

A tight hug from the girl caught Asahi a bit off guard but he appreciated the gesture. Senshi reminded him a lot of Ayukawa in their bubbliness and willingness to be up close with people. Definitely not a bad thing but something that helped bring a little light to this world filled with strife and death. Returning to his room while the girl began to unpack the chunin would get his things in order for the training session they had planned for the rest of the day. This wasn't the first time he had spoken about Shakuton to others but it definitely was the first time he had ever had to teach it to someone. Their ability was a rare one in the clan which made it all the more paramount that Senshi begin to train as soon as possible.

The boy paused for a few moments trying to figure out the best way to go about teaching someone who was still very much learning about how to be a ninja in the first place. There were no expectations of Senshi ending the day being able to create a Shakuton orb but just going over all the technical aspects seemed super boring so trying to find that sweet spot in the middle was the goal.

Hearing Senshi call out to him shook Asahi from his thoughts as he left his room and met the girl in the living room. "Rules? Mmm, off the top of my head I'd probably say don't come in too late and remember to pick up after yourself. My parents might have some more, but I figure following those two is a good start." Asahi replied with a nod. "Alright, let's get going. We're gonna get in some Shakuton training today." The chunin added as he headed for the door.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
ScorchedJun 1, 2023 13:47:15 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
When confronted with Asahi and his muse, he said the rules he could think of. Honestly? They seemed pretty simple. "O-kay. I'll try to follow all the rules." Smiling, her tongue lightly sticking out from the side of her cheek, she seemed very cheerful and happy. Until he mentioned Shakuton training. Looking left and right, her eyes widened with an incredulous sense of wonder. "Wow. You're gonna teach me Shakuton?" She said it with the brightest smile, before practically running at him, and jumping up. To attempt to hug him around the neck. Assuming she wasn't thrown off, she proceeded to nuzzle up against his cheek before planting a small kiss on it.

"Thank you Asa-Nii!" She hurriedly rushes to put her shoes back on, and once outside? She practically threw herself into a cartwheel as she flips back onto her feet. She'd been working a bit on the Katon and Futon elements on her own after being guided on the basics. However, to think that she'd finally get to work with Shakuton for real? A fire lit in her eyes as she clenched her fists. It was going to be awesome, and so was she! Or so she felt anyways! Following after the older boy, she was prepared to use her powers to dominate the ninja world when she entered it!

"I'm so excited!" She claims, before slapping herself along her cheeks. "Aahaaaah! I need to check myself before I wreck myself! Come on Senshi! Pull yourself together! Whew..."
ScorchedJun 2, 2023 15:51:01 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

"Well, more so teaching about it. You're still pretty young so I don't think you'll be able to perform any techniques for a while." Asahi replied hoping to temper the girls expectations. While the chunin was rather proficient with Shakuton now it had not always been that way and he had not truly began to understand how to use it until he graduated from the academy outside of the rare accident or two. The clan was protective of their abilities and took great care to ensure that any who showed aptitude towards it were trained properly, an experience Senshi would one day have herself.

Their trek would take them to one of the various training grounds which outside of some training dummies and the odd rock formation here and there looked like any other expanse in the desert. "This should be a good spot to get things started. So what is Shakuton and what can we do with it?" Asahi asked rhetorically. "Simply put it's the combination of fire and wind chakra that creates such intense heat that it can evaporate most moisture, and coincidentally enough people are filled with water so it's very effective in battle." Performing a couple seals five miniature suns would appear around the chunin hovering aimlessly.

"These orbs are the most simple form our Shakuton can take but they're also easily controllable and have a decent range to them, are very hard to block without chakra related means, and will begin to evaporate any moisture in whatever it touches almost instantly. With that said it takes a ton of control to even get them to show up and you can only have so many up at once without completely draining your chakra reserves; the best I can do right now is five." He'd add before directing one of the suns to hover a couple feet away from Senshi but close enough that she could get a good view of it. "The orbs aren't the only thing we have to utilize Shakuton, but before I continue do you have any questions?"

MADE BY VEL OF GS
ScorchedJun 3, 2023 21:35:52 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
"For a while?...Oh." She seemed to immediately deflate like a balloon. Still. it was super exciting. To be shown the prospect of their clan's legendary techniques. She looked on, and when she did, she followed him to the training grounds. She saw the occasional rocks and boulders, but also then the dummies. She'd been used to these. She'd done a little bit of taijutsu and shuriken jutsu on them here and there. Though, when he gave the demonstration? The explanation of the combination of fire and wind to make such a devastating heat? It really was a darn show. Exciting to say the very least. Though. When he mentioned it evaporated moisture? She...couldn't imagine it.

"Umm. What's that supposed to do? Make them really thirsty?" She'd after all never seen a horrifying sight like that before. Though, she immediately forgot the question when she saw the miniature suns that formed around him. Woah. Those looked so freaking awesome. If those were stars? They were nothing compared to the glow in her eyes. They light up and shined in the bright light. Though. There was a bit of a strange thought that the orbs were the simplest of their jutsu. She tried her best to listen intently, and when he explained it in full? Showing her them? She felt proud that she could potentially do this too. She stared, the glow reflecting in her eyes.

"I...It's so beautiful." She says. She could feel the radiating warmth, even hotter than the outside was. She almost wanted to reach out and touch one in her hand. Though something told her that was a stupid idea and it would get her more hurt if nothing else. When asked if she had any questions about the techniques though? She did have to wonder. "So. You said it's energy and stuff, and you need chakra to block it? What happens if it hits a wall though? It can't go through it can it? Or if you throw stuff like Shuriken at them?"
last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Jun 3, 2023 21:36:35 GMT -5
ScorchedJun 5, 2023 16:30:31 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

"Among other things, I suppose." Asahi replied seeing now that Senshi may not have understood the complete meaning behind his words. "Shakuton evaporates the moisture from everything completely so to a person that would mean death." He added. It was common knowledge that the human body was composed of seventy percent water and for most things in life that didn't amount to much of anything, but for the abilities of the Kyokujitsu it meant everything and was perhaps the sole reason the clan was known and why Suna had tried so hard to fold them into the village over the years. "I don't say that to scare you or anything but understanding how powerful and dangerous our abilities can be is the foundation to learning how to master them."

A lapse in judgement, drifting thoughts, etc., it didn't take much for an accident or worse so Asahi would do his best to ensure that Senshi knew the responsibility she would one day bear. He'd listen as the girl asked about possible ways to stop the orbs and in truth there were a few that the chunin hadn't mentioned. "If the wall isn't reinforced with chakra it'll go right through, same with armor, shields, weapons, just about anything physical. Granted, there is a finite range the orbs can go and they don't track targets so you'll have to concentrate on controlling their direction. Also, a large enough water source will extinguish the orb, or any Shakuton techniques for that matter so keep that in mind."

He hoped the explanation would cover her questions but there was plenty still for the two to go over.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
ScorchedJun 7, 2023 3:34:15 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Oh. So it straight up killed someone if it touched them?! What the heck? She didn't know that a person was made up of that much water. Besides. It wasn't as if Senshi'd ever seen their clan techniques kill anyone before. Or really used for anything meaningful. It felt weird to think their clan jutsu were so dangerous. Then again. That was why they were ninja right? "...I got it Asa-Nii." Nodding at his explanation on how he wanted to display their technique's power. To get her to understand the gravity of the situation. Though the next part was terrifying.

"Wow...So it really does just go through everything. Umm. Do I need to be able to see it to make it move? And what happens if I touch the orb I make? Will it hurt me?" Good questions to ask now she supposed. Totally she wasn't asking because she had the idea of touching her own orb or anything. Yeah. That would be a...Terrible idea. "Also...Umm. Can I just. Turn them off by thinking about it too? Or are they just kind of "around" for a while?" Those were about the last of her questions that she wanted to know. She knew she was asking a lot, but it was the first time she'd seen elemental jutsu in such depth and complexity. She couldn't help it.

She was like a kid in a candy store! If the candy were swirling orbs of death.
last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Jun 7, 2023 3:34:29 GMT -5
ScorchedJul 5, 2023 19:14:39 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

The demonstration went well yet as expected Senshi had quite a few questions, it'd be more surprising if she didn't and Asahi was more than happy to answer them. It was a lot of knowledge to take in at once and most of what he said the girl would hear time and time again as she continued in her training. Still, it wouldn't hurt to get the foundation set now to lessen the chances of accidents happening down the line. "You control the orbs with your chakra so depending on how well you are in that regard you might not have to be directly looking at them. As for touching them, I wouldn't. I've never tried it but as far as I'm aware we aren't immune to our own techniques." The chunin replied with a nod.

"The orbs stick around for as long as you concentrate and pour the chakra into them just like any other technique, but keep in mind that keeping a technique up continuously drains your chakra reserves so while they are super cool and useful to have around you have to keep track of how much chakra you have and that having to concentrate on the orbs will probably interfere with trying to do other jutsu." He added. The Shakuton orbs were a great tool but depending on how many one had up at any given time the drain on their reserves was hefty so it was best to use them decisively.

"While the orbs are the most notable of our clan's techniques we've developed quite a few other uses for Shakuton to help with all kinds of situations if you'd like to see a few?" The look on Senshi's face was that of amazement and wonder but maybe there was a chance she didn't want to hear Asahi drone on and on about Shakuton this and Shakuton that, so he'd make sure that she wanted to continue first.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
ScorchedJul 6, 2023 16:30:07 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
She listened to every word Asahi said, and she took the words to heart, as well as the learning lesson. Mainly because she was super invested. Normally, when she had to sit around too long in a classroom, her mind tended to wander and drone off. However, it was hard not to focus on these beautiful orbs before her. She looked at them, and as the orbs shined in her eyes, she heard what he said. No touch. "Got it Asa-nii..." She twiddled with her fingers, digesting the word about how much chakra they'd take, and how she'd need to concentrate. Still. It was hardly worrisome.

"Well...I've gots ta be honest with you. I'm not exactly the best at chakra control. So I dunno how well I'm gonna do. But...Yeah! I'd love for you to show me everything our clan's got to offer. I learn a lot better that way actually." She was sure she'd excel, especially if she saw some demonstrations of their powers first hand. After all. She had some difficulty digesting what exactly their clan could do anyhow. Or rather, she struggled to envision the fighting prowess and powers first hand. They held the power of the sun and the scorching desert on their side. It was probably a great idea to see that power displayed first hand.

"I hope with these techniques, when I really get it down, I can be famous in the village some day!"
ScorchedJul 10, 2023 16:19:11 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

"Honestly I'd be more surprised if you were at your age." Asahi replied with a chuckle. "Control will come with time and practice so don't worry about it too much. I wasn't really good at controlling my chakra either while I was in the academy and it's still something I have to practice almost daily so just keep working at it." Most of a students time in the academy was spent just learning about the basics of being a ninja and while it wasn't unheard of for some to kind of get an idea of what they wanted to do once they graduated or find out they were decent at a particular field there was no need for Senshi to be down about her lack of chakra control.

Listening to her speak about wanting to be famous in Suna because of the shakuton jutsu was a bit unnerving, maybe in good part due to Asahi not being a fan of the spotlight himself but there was more to it as well. "While these are some cool jutsu keep in mind that they are still dangerous and while you might have those who praise you for using them you'll also want to keep an eye out for the people who aren't too fond of it. Not everything needs to be shown off." Some words of warning for the young student. Jutsu were wonderful to look at just as they were powerful but these techniques were meant for taking care of enemies and their lethality could not be understated just as their jobs as shinobi couldn't.

With that said it was important that Senshi knew that Shakuton could be utilized in many different forms and Asahi was more than willing to oblige in showing off a few different jutsu. "This first technique, Kogatsue, uses shape manipulation to turn your shakuton chakra into that of a whip. It still holds the same dehydrating properties but is better for up close engagements." Asahi spoke as he focused chakra to his right hand that would begin to form a red/orange hilt before a five meter long rope would emanate from said point. He'd give the whip a couple practice swings to show that it still held its shape even after such rapid movements.

"And staying on subject of up close fighting here's a nifty little technique to help with that." Asahi added as he let the whip dissipate before closing his hands in a fist and focusing shakuton chakra to them which caused a coating of orange and red to envelop them. "By itself this doesn't actually do anything, but coating your hands and feet in shakuton helps to add a little extra to your taijutsu." In all honesty the chunin didn't really use the jutsu all that much as his skills in hand to hand combat were average but it was nice to have to help even the odds a bit.

"Finally, since we've been talking about up close stuff this entire time I figure we can look at something that can help you fighting at range." With a breath the coating around Asahi's hands would disappear before a set of seals were performed and dozens of tiny rain like droplets would appear around the young man. "This is Amenten, and much like rain getting hit with a drop or two doesn't do much but after a whole bunch it'd look like they got hit with the miniature sun I showed you earlier, and the best part is you don't have to be super close to the target." With a wave of his hand the droplets would fire off a ways into the distance before pelting the sand harmlessly, yet if there had been a person standing there they would have looked like a mummy.

With the expose complete Asahi took a firm seat on the ground below as sweat began to drip from his forehead. Three shakuton techniques in rapid succession was a bit much but he hoped it would be to Senshi's benefit. "That's not everything, of course, but hopefully that gave you a bit more insight into what all you'll be able to do with Shakuton in the future."

NAME: Shakuton: Kogatsue [Scorch Release: Flare Whip ]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Shakuton
DESCRIPTION:
: Shakuton chakra is focused in the user's hand in the form of a hilt, which is used as a focal point. The user then channels Shakuton chakra through the focal point and outwards to generate a string of chakra 5 meters long. With this technique, users can sweep their foes with the flare-whip, which can evaporate water, and burn and dehydrate living tissue upon contact.

--

NAME: Shakuton Ganakei [Scorch Gauntlet Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low Activation; Low Drain
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
HANDSEALS: N/A
TRIGGER: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Coating the hands and feet in Shakuton chakra, the user will look to add additional damage to their punches as kicks as the scorching heat leaves burns on the targets body, with extended contact capable of rapidly dehydrating the afflicted area, moisture being drawn from their skin, muscles, and circulatory system. This technique can also double as an effective torture and interrogation tool as contact with exposed skin feels as if they are being subjected to a searing flame.

--

NAME: Shakuton: Amenten [Scorch Release: Scorching Sun Rain]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
A hand seal will mold Scorch Release chakra throughout the user’s body, releasing from themselves bright raindrop-like bullets of superheated energy as projectiles toward one or many targets. These bullets pierce without hinder, though they do not bore through their targets as real bullets would. Instead, this heat passes through the enemy and their defenses as raw heat, singing and burning the flesh all the way through. This makes for a difficult technique to defend against, as only raw bodies of water have been known to stop these bullets in their path through the enemy. While few can do little more than cripple an opponent, many of these fiery raindrops can collectively burn an enemy to death from the inside out, especially if they pass through vital parts of the body. When used through their body, the user will only create a few dozen projectiles to launch. However, if used through the clan’s special Great Desert Sun’s orb of Scorch Release chakra, hundred to thousands of these droplets can be created, raining over an area with countless incendiary raindrops.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Kyokujitsu Asahi on Jul 12, 2023 13:14:36 GMT -5
ScorchedSept 14, 2023 5:26:13 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Senshi was one of those kids that had a large chakra reserve for her age, so she was often bounding with energy. The techniques that she was shown at the academy just didn't really do it for her. So; it wasn't anyt surprise that she wanted to master more of the big hitting stuff. Now did it? Still, when she was faced with this little tutelage? Told that she ought to have at least a little bit of restraint when it came down to her Shakuton? She nodded her head there. Made sense. Made sense.

She nodded her head fervently, listening firmly when hearing all he had to say. If she had a pencil and notepad right about now, she'd be taking them with some pictures doodled to help her along the way. "All these jutsu...They're fantastic." She says with awe, stars lighting up in her eyes as she wished she could run on up and touch them. But she imagined it was a lot like putting your hand on a stove. It was going to lead to a lot of ouchies. Not that she'd be so willing to throw her hands atop a fire anyways.

Seeing all the potentials Shakuton had to offer, and all of its wonders and mysteries? She did have some final lingering inquiries. "This is a lot to take in Asa-nii. A lot for me to take in. Do you think maybe a littler later on, after you had some rest, you could teach me how it's erh. Supposed to feel? Like. How I'm supposed to put my chakras together to make it? Or how to use the elemental stuff at all? I'm erh. I'm not really sure how it's supposed to work. Big sister Ara-nee taught me a little about wind, but. I don't got any of it down yet." She says with a bit of a nervous giggle. He explained a lot about the jutsu, and what it was.

But soon. He'd have to explain how to cast it and elemental jutsu in general. The principles of elemental natures in greater detail and their combination. 
last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Sept 14, 2023 5:28:59 GMT -5
ScorchedSept 14, 2023 13:33:19 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

Hearing Senshi speak made the chunin realize that he may have done a bit much all at once in terms of showing off various techniques. Shakuton was a versatile element and he wanted to show the girl that there was plenty to be done with it but hadn't taken into account that it would have been too much info all at once. "Ah, sorry about that, it's not often I get the chance to show off Shakuton techniques so I may have went a little overboard." The chunin replied with a sheepish grin. "But yeah, I'd be more than happy to show you how to get a feel for molding the chakra. It's a bit more intense and complicated since it's multiple elements at once but it's completely doable."

Taking a seat on the warm sand Asahi would release a breath as he thought back to his own first experiences with Shakuton and the training he went through. The weeks, months, and years of lessons and practice that set the foundation for where he was today and now, for the first time, it was he who was tasked with passing on that knowledge to the next generation. "The first step is visualizing both elements simultaneously and molding your chakra as such. With you still being in the academy I imagine you're still learning about focusing your chakra in general so I don't expect you to get the hang of it soon, but this should help with your studies. Picture a flame and a steady gust of wind and bring them together, not one overpowering the other but the two working together in concert to create something new. That will be the base for your training and we'll go from there."

Being able to picture the base elements that made up Shakuton Asahi hoped would help Senshi get a good picture of what they were trying to accomplish.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
ScorchedSept 16, 2023 10:10:04 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
How the heck was she supposed to do that?! She found herself looking at him for a moment, taking into consideration his words, and trying to envision that. "I've never even channeled one element before. Or well. Not really. For real. I mean." Still, she was determined to try. Seating herself next to him, she looked to her left hand, and then her right. She tried to imagine a swirling ball of wind or air in her right hand, and a fire burning in her left. Before bringing her hands together. Closing her eyes in a pseudo meditative stance, and bringing them together.

"Haah!...Haah...Hah." She channels and calls out, as she tries to mold her chakra into any meaningful manner. It was...Still kinda difficult. Though. At the very least, the young Senshi could say that she had a good imagination. Trying to work her technique within her grasp, she could definitely feel a little something. Not amazingly prominent, but a slight twinge of something there. She was going to need to vastly improve her chakra control before she thought of learning any Shakuton techniques fully, but this was a decent start. Getting work done to control her elemental chakra. Though...Since she was at it? Well, she might as well ask. 

After a little while, she opens her eyes and looks him over with a small, but mischievous smile. "Say. Asa-nii. Can you tell me? What's it like to use wind and fire separately? Maybe...Maybe that'll help me imagine it a bit more? Ara-nee told me a little about the wind and stuff, but I could use a bit more knowledge."
last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Sept 16, 2023 10:10:20 GMT -5