Molecular Level [Ouritsu]

compose a reply
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]May 29, 2023 23:54:11 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
Sabishi had promised Ouritsu that they'd meet again for some proper training. Her in Jinton, and him in some Doton techniques if he was looking. So, today, she sought to meet him in a canyon training yard, littered with boulders and tall standing pillars made from training long past. She'd been practicing by herself the basic fundamentals, but she'd been too concerned to begin exploring it beyond the very basics. It'd already proven to be difficult. Clapping her hands and gathering the chakra, she found that Jinton was both incredibly precise, but also incredibly delicate. It was different from the Doton techniques she was used to, of which were hard and unyielding. 

A rush of chakra usually allowed for this more easily. The singes and burns along her hands had proven to be rather telling of how hard it was going to be, and making a complex three dimensional shape out of elemental chakra proved to be outright impossible for her. It fumbled and dissipated in her hold. So. That said? She waited his guidance. Sitting atop a tall stone pillar, she'd slowly begin her descent upon seeing him. The sun was bright, but the clouds provided some generous cover on this fine afternoon. Now then. It was time for Sabishi to show him what she could, and maybe some good jutsu. The question was. What did he want to learn today?

"Ohayo Onii-Chan!" She waves vibrantly, before slowly offering him a hug. 

"Got any techniques in mind you'd like to learn? Because if not? I think the Iwa Bunshin no Jutsu is pretty fantastic. Or if you want a technique to get out of trouble in a pinch? The Iwagakure no Jutsu is pretty great. I'm just happy you're here to help me out. To prepare for my future and all that." 
dandead10 has written 167 posts
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Jul 6, 2023 11:20:07 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
bleed it out
So today was the day, eh? Well the first day of many anyway. Training a new ability or jutsu was always a time consuming process that people rarely got the hang of in the first couple go's, especially something like this. Jinton was one of the most rare abilities in the world and had the distinction of utilizing three different chakra natures in addition to shape manipulation which made it incredibly difficult to utilize, so imagine the clan's surprise when a pair of siblings both showed the ability to use it. Ouritsu and Yoshiko being cousins was already a feat, but direct family was almost never heard of.

That was the past, however, and now it was time to ensure that Sabishi could safely use the jutsu without putting herself or others in harms way. As he neared the designated training spot the chunin thought back to his own first steps with Jinton and how he struggled to even make the containment cube for what seemed like an eternity let alone controlling his chakra well enough to create the orb needed to turn things to dust. With enough practice and tutelage he eventually grasped the concept and was pretty decent at it but there was still plenty he didn't know and was constantly working to further his abilities. This would certainly help.

"Hey what's up." Ouritsu would greet back with a hug of his own as he listened to Sabishi's inquiry about any techniques he wanted to learn, along with a couple of suggestions. That's right, she had offered to help him learn a doton jutsu in return and truth be told the boy hadn't given it much thought until now as his focus was on helping his sister get the basics of Jinton down pat. "Mm, that's a good question. I'm still thinking about it but let's see if you've got any energy left to teach me after Jinton training, it's gonna be tough." Ouritsu replied with a chuckle before noticing Sabishi's singed fingertips. "Looks like you've already gotten started. Show me what you've got and we'll go from there."

words -  - notes
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Kata has written 320 posts
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Jul 7, 2023 19:00:38 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
"Well...If you insist." She found herself slowly breaking her grip around his neck, as she looked to her hands. The aloe salve helped, and cool water numbed the pain. However, when she thought about her progress? She closed her eyes, and formed the ram seal first, to help gather and channel her chakra. Slowly, she claps her hands together, and with it, she remembered each instruction she was given. Before she slowly extended her hand outward. "Jinton..." Focusing, she channeled the chakra and focused on the right ratio, that feeling, as she slowly begins gathering it. This task did not prove to be easy by any means.

Within the cusp of her palms, she opened her hand wider and found herself slowly forming that shape. The cube was wobbly, and shaky. Unstable, as she felt a bead of sweat forming along her head in concentration. Taking a deep breath, she found that containing the shape and holding it was also incredibly difficult in its own way. If he looked upon her, he could see it as clear as day. He could see it in fact, the sound of sizzling, as her hand began to burn. She stretched her hands farther apart, and in that moment, the shape could no longer hold. It dissipated into nothingness as she took a deep breath. A slight bit of smoke emanating as she took a deep breath.

What the hell was she doing wrong? Not only was she seemingly unable to get it down, but it was exhausting. It was as if her chakra was flooding out of her, just to maintain that cube like shape for a small bit of time. She knew it wasn't going to be easy, but at this point? It felt as if it was going to destroy her gradually from the inside out. Yet. Still. She wouldn't advance if she wasn't willing to take the risk. Slowly looking to Ouritsu, she smooths her hands along her side, shaking them out. "Scrolls can only really show me so much. I don't think I've quite gotten what I'm doing wrong here."
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Jul 7, 2023 19:03:14 GMT -5
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Jul 10, 2023 16:07:44 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

Ouritsu would watch intently as his younger sister gave it a shot at creating a jinton cube and was quick to notice the instability of her construct and the odd yet distinct sound of something burning which combined with how her fingers looked was pretty much a dead giveaway for what was going on. Once the cube dissipated the chunin spent a few moments contemplating how best to go about instructing Sabishi on the issues she was having; this was the first time he had ever taught jinton to someone and it was more daunting than he initially realized.

"True, books and stuff can only tell you so much but part of the learning process is being able to read between the lines and draw some conclusions from that. In this case I'm sure you already know that jinton is a simultaneous combination of Katon, Doton, and Futon chakra so it's necessary to balance all three of them to create a construct that will hold it's shape in addition to the chakra orb that you use to actually vaporize stuff. If there's too much or too little of one of the chakra natures then you're going to end up with the result you're currently getting, which in this case seems to be too much katon chakra and explains why you're burning the tips of your fingers."

It was a mouthful but hopefully a simple enough explanation that Sabishi would understand what she needed to do. All jutsu required balancing chakra in some form and it just so happened that they had been tasked with one of the hardest feats of them all. Still, Ouritsu wasn't expecting his sister to be a pro at this after a day or two and the other part of the learning process was a lot of failed attempts.

words -  - notes
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Sept 19, 2023 9:07:18 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
"I understand...It sucks though that whenever I fail the attempt, it's usually rather painful." She shook her hands, and felt the singed feeling. She wondered how many times her ancestors had failed in the attempt to create the Jinton as it was now. How many failures. The sense of satisfaction when they finally got it right. Taking a deep breath, she tried to get a grasp. At times, she wondered if it was due to her inexperience with the other natures first that had lead to this pain. However, she found herself then trying to focus. Imagine.

Three elements all in one go. Doton as the main base seemed important for the structural stability of the shape. Yet, she knew if it was too much, the shape would burst. Too brittle and unyielding to fluctuate properly as with the wind and fire. Closing her eyes, she found herself doubting that it was a perfect 1:1:1 ratio. It felt definitely more like there was an uneven balance. Determining she still had more work left to do, she focused and channeled her energy within herself. Taking a deep breath.

"Before I try this again, and do anything stupid. Please remind me. In your experience. What is the simplest shape to make? Because I think trying to make a three dimensional shape of some other kind is probably a lot easier than this."
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Sept 22, 2023 12:58:00 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

"True, but better to have burned fingers than no fingers." Ouritsu replied with a slight chuckle. Trying and failing time and time again was no fun and especially with a technique that required as much precision as theirs, but if there was any silver lining it was that Sabishi was getting her failings out of the way at probably the best time: before any actual jinton chakra was involved as that was where it got risky. For all its power the ability was absolute and all encompassing, it did not recognize friend or foe and only aimed to disintegrate all caught within its range hence the need for a shape of containment to visualize its range.

Hearing his sisters question the chunin would take a moment to ponder the possibilities. He had heard of Jinton wielders being able to create many different shapes but that usually came with many more years of experience than he usually had. "I'd say the easiest is a cube. Equal on all sides and about as simple as you can get." Ouritsu replied before clasping his hands together. He'd focus his chakra to the center of his palms and slowly pull them apart to reveal a small but growing see through cube. The sides were virtually identical and turning it in any direction would yield the same visual. "You don't have to worry about focusing more chakra to one section over another or trying to hold together some weird shape, so it's damn near perfect."

words -  - notes
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Sept 22, 2023 15:24:04 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Fuck. The cube was the easiest? That was the one she was working on, and it felt like it was some of the hardest shit on earth. "I-I see." She said with a nervous sweatdrop. When she looked down at her hands, she thought maybe that less sides would be easier, but as she focused on her chakra, forming the ram seal, she tries to get a feeling for the preciseness of her jutsu. She could make something like a chakra scalpel and apply that, not a problem. However, in this instance, it felt like she was pulling teeth. "Jinton." She charges energy within her hand, and begins to focus on the formation of the shape, envisioning a cube within her hands.

As she pulls her hands apart, she is careful not to do it too swiftly. Otherwise, she would break that seemingly delicate shape needed to maintain its form. Too quick and the shape would become too hot and shatter inward on itself anyways. It was all about delicate balance. "Slowly...Very slowly." She says to herself, as if saying so would make that true. Hearing the charge, she could see the brilliant shine and flash as she began to fill it out. Wobbily at first, but hardly considered stable by any means. It began to jiggle like a cube of jello, and she could feel the sweat pooling along her forehead. Dripping down the side of her face. Why was this so damn hard? Was it because she was never used to jutsu with a focus on change in form?

"J-Jinton." She says to herself like a mantra, as she tries to stabilize it. Trying to figure out what she needed to do to make the shape safe. "Jinton!"
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Sept 22, 2023 19:21:44 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

Ouritsu would watch as his sister gave the shape formation another try, this truly was the most difficult part of learning the base technique and didn't even involve the actual orb of chakra that would be used to disintegrate things but all things considered it was much easier. Focus and visualization were the important parts. She needed to visualize a perfectly formed cube and focus her chakra evenly to all sides in order to form a shape that was free of faults less the chakra break free of containment and cause all sorts of problems.

"You're doing great, sis, take your time. Make sure to spread your chakra out evenly as you're increasing the size of the cube." The chunin advised. In all honesty forming the containment shape was a naturally slow process considering how much concentration it took and no matter how much training one did there was only so much speed which one could move without risking an unstable shape. He'd continue to channel chakra into his own cube to leave up as a demonstration should Sabishi need it and while this was slow going the girl had seemed to move past the point of singing her fingers which was a definite sign of progress.

words - - notes
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Sept 22, 2023 20:04:07 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Ouritsu was consoling her as if she was riding a fucking bike without training wheels. Except the bike had the capability of vaporizing your hands off if you rode it wrong. She took a deep breath. This was harder than lifting a fat man onto a gurney. This was harder than wrestling Taki at the Okada ring. This was harder than eating a full course buffet meal made up of their food and not falling into a food coma. She closed her eyes, and she imagined the flow of chakra spreading through her body. Taking a deep breath, she tried to steady herself and the flow, and began distributing it outward.

With her eyes closed. When she didn't look at it, it became a little bit easier. The shape flickered a little bit less. As she held the cube inbetween her palms. It was small however. Not yet expanded or grown out. It could hardly be considered viable for any technique as far as she was concerned. It still occasionally flickered, but she was at least making some solid progress. Now. There was just a different problem. "...I...So...What the hell am I supposed to do once I actually make the shape?" Was she supposed to just throw it at someone? It wasn't like any of her other jutsu. That, and for some reason, she felt like if she separated her hands, she was going to cause it to blow up.

Like a grenade.

"I'm about to die aren't I?" Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Now that she'd contained some of the energy, she was scared if it busted or if she touched herself in any way with this cube, she was about to disintegrate part of herself. "Kami help me." 
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Sept 22, 2023 20:05:29 GMT -5
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Sept 22, 2023 20:29:59 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

Ouritsu could only assume that his sister was closing her eyes to help better visualize her chakra flow and the shape she was creating on her own or at least he hoped so because otherwise there was no reason for her to take her eyes off of a nearly live jutsu. Still, from what he could see the shape was beginning to come together which was a whole lot better than where she had started, but this was only the beginning. Hearing Sabishi ask what she was to do next --and promptly begin to freak herself out-- brought about a sigh from her elder brother. Such were the joys of teaching. Had he been this all over the place during his training sessions with Yoshiko?

"Relax, the containment shape can't hurt you, it's only purpose is to hold in the actual jinton chakra that disintegrates stuff... which is what you are going to work on next. While maintaining the cube you now need to focus a single orb of pure jinton in the center and keep both active. It's going to take a bunch of concentration but I know you can do it." The foundation had been laid and now it was time for the real work to begin. Creating funny looking shapes was cool and all but the reason their clan was both feared and revered was due to the unassuming orb of chakra that had the power to atomize anything in the blink of an eye.

words - - notes
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Feb 23, 2024 8:28:10 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
"Thanks for the reassurance." She says, slowly holding the shape in hand and maintaining it, stabilizing it fully as she confirmed her chakra flow. It was something that took getting used to, but she was gradually getting it down. His confidence in her was something welcoming. It made her feel warm on the inside, and it allowed her to feel invigorated with the prospect that she'd be able to do more. Be able to push herself to higher limits. Though. When he explained making a pure orb of Jinton chakra, she was somewhat perplexed on how to go about doing that.

"When I do this...How am I supposed to make this orb? Maintain two shapes at the same time? And is this where I'm going to need to start combining these three elements?" She asked for clarification, some wisdom and guidance as she had a hard time imagining it. Without fully understanding the other principle elements, there was a limit to the feats she could pull off, one might imagine. Yet still. Slowly holding her other hand out, she balances the shape, and slowly expands the cube a little bit wider as she tries to focus along the center. It was definitely complex, quite possibly some of the hardest jutsu that Sabishi had ever tried to learn.

Though. That was part of the challenge. Wasn't it?
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Feb 23, 2024 12:19:58 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

He realized in Sabishi's questioning that explaining the concept of Jinton was possibly more complex than actually using it. Simultaneously making shaped constructs and a separate orb of jinton chakra that consisted of multiple elements used simultaneously was like trying to look in every direction at once, but if you could get it down then the results.. well, they spoke for themselves. "Yes, and no. Eventually you'll be able to do both at the same time but for now we'll just focus on getting them done separately so you can get familiar with the feeling. Once the construct is made just focus chakra in the middle of it, don't worry about it needing to be a certain shape right now. And yes, you'll need to utilize all the elements that compose jinton to create the orb."

In truth there combining of elements had already been done for them, it was in their very blood, and all Sabishi needed to do was visualize it to bring the chakra forth which was easier said than done for the first attempts but as the girl got more practice the concept would become clearer. "It's confusing for sure, but kinda the cost of trying to learn one of the most advanced jutsu in the world." The chunin added with a chuckle.

words -  - notes
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Mar 1, 2024 22:28:41 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
When he came to more or less tell her that she would need to do both at the same time, it was strange to manipulate multiple changes in chakra nature at the same time. Even if it was simple shapes. However, she wasn't a medical ninja for no reason. If there was anyone that could do it?...She found herself looking towards her cube, before slowly, and ever so marginally beginning to mold her chakra and form it along the center. Was this supposed to be it? She noticed just how long it took for her to do it, and figured she'd need to work on the process of speed with this jutsu. However, that was a later luxury.

Taking a deep breath, she begins to form it. The inner workings and inner layers as she presses into its menial form. "It's a lot more than confusing...I can't imagine how hard it must have been to learn for you. Especially the later jutsu." She says with no small level of appreciation for his assistance. When she made the construct, and focused on making the secondary shape, she'd found there was a certain whirring, or charging sound almost. As if there was volatile element of pureish white, or translucent energy. Before the entire thing pops. Fizzling out as Sabishi finds herself dropping down onto her knees, keeled over.

It took so much chakra. It felt as if she was going to die. Was this truly Jinton?
Molecular Level [Ouritsu]Mar 7, 2024 21:24:28 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out
It was at times like this the chunin wished Yoshiko was around as she would have been able to explain the process a whole lot better than he could. She had, after all, taught him quite a bit about Jinton and how to harness its power and he only hoped that his iffy recollections wouldn't end up with Sabishi hurting herself. Still, his sister seemed determined to keep at it and she would begin another attempt at creating a construct but this time actually imparting an orb of jinton chakra in the center.

Ouritsu watched as Sabishi first tried to create the construct which was coming quicker and quicker with each attempt. It was the easy part sure but progress was progress. Next came the orb of jinton which was the namesake for their Kekkei Touta and necessary for actually deleting any and everything. "I definitely had a better teacher, Yoshiko helped me out a lot." Ouritsu replied with a chuckle. Even with that said the boy still found himself struggling mighty with his training and failed often, but enough practice had put him at a decent level though he still had a lot to learn.

The familiar sound of the jinton chakra forming into being was a sign that Sabishi was focusing her chakra correctly though after a few moments it along with the cube-like construct popped out of existence. She had done well but their family's technique was not an easy one to learn and his sister was no doubt feeling the pangs of fatigue. "That was a good attempt and now you have a feel for creating the orb of jinton while keeping the construct up, just gotta keep at it until you can get both to stick around long enough to hit your target. Take a minute to catch your breath and give it another shot."

words -  - notes