Compositional Addition! A Mix of Both[Training/Open]

compose a reply
Compositional Addition! A Mix of Both[Training/Open]Jun 20, 2023 23:21:18 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Compositional Addition

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Moment Music

"Hmmm....can move it in two isolated forms...but not enough so that their interchangeable...."

Sitting outside of the Manor, Arashi seemed to have come upon a breakthrough, but there were still some issues to work though when it came to their usage. Auramite...Gold Dust, was a component that was legendary within the village's history. Still, it was highly debatable on it's abilities in combat. There was also the matter that while she had managed some level of control, it was still limited. Just because she could use it, didn't mean that it would be reliable in combat. It all seemed to come back to the same matter that left her feeling less like an Oonakayama...her lack of inherit abilities.

"That ain't it...stop it..."

Biting down on her bottom lip, the young woman would close her eyes and release a deep breath as she rose up and began to make her way toward the small pile of Gold Dust before her. It was still a matter of pride that she had manipulated it as much as she had so far, but starting on a smaller scale seemed the easiest to her previous feat in moving a dune sized collection of the stuff.

As her hand extended itself outward, she'd feel the collection of particles shift, yet their movement was slow in their reaction. It wasn't exactly light either. Raising it briefly, she'd signal for the shimmering dust to return to it's pile, leaving her to narrow her eyes as she sighed.

"I just to be the only the Oonakayama in history with a Iron deficiency..."

Not as though such a factor should matter...why the need suddenly?

Raising her brow, Arashi would clos her eyes as she shook her head.

A precaution...
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Auramite

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,691 posts
Compositional Addition! A Mix of Both[Training/Open]Jun 21, 2023 22:27:27 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Compositional Addition

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

A precaution and an advantage....
It was no secret that things were getting rough out there and while she was confident in her abilities, it didn't make her untouchable. If anything, she finding herself becoming more and more exposed. While it could only be paranoia on her part, a wise man taught her that there was nothing wrong with a little bit of caution. She was highly guarded, but not completely without flaws in her Ultimate Defense, and that was saying something.

Though that wasn't the only reason...

The previous months had brought some things to light for her, and Arashi was anything but ignorant of her feelings. Embracing them was part of who she was, and she wasn't above completely judging herself and her actions. But, they did bring up a good point about herself. Something that she had been ignoring as much as possible to the point of denial.

She wanted to be Kazekage....

Granted, it wouldn't take much for her to gain the title. Hell, there were plenty of whispers of it going around. Though the idea of her not being able to defend this place...terrified her.

Her father, despite his more than cool demeanor, was a presence to say the least. One that she did recognize for more than just his history of service. His strength and wisdom had managed to keep them all safe and the idea of her filling that slot at some point made it all the more important to find out if she actually could.

Hence, why she was out here playing with sand. She had to find out the answer...but it was more than just about coming up with some technique. It was breaking it down to the bare bones of what she could do.

The only way she'd find out would be to challenge her father...

But how do you beat the Eagle of the Desert?

His manipulation of Iron Sand was just as skilled as hers with Sand, but what made it so impressive was how he managed the weight difference. Hers was definitely lighter, yet if you watched him carefully, he made it look seamless...why?

"Composition of Iron Sand is based on Sand Manipulation and the same goes for Auramite...but the flow in which it's wield...Chakra...

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Auramite

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 22, 2023 21:10:35 GMT -5
Compositional Addition! A Mix of Both[Training/Open]Jun 22, 2023 21:11:08 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Compositional Addition

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Chakra was clearly the common factor here. Though having a similar chakra frequency to her father wasn't enough here. Granted, it did give her greater influence, it didn't mean much other than anything he could do, she could do. If not better by his estimation....

Hand cupped beneath her face, Arashi would start to pace as she considered her options. There was the idea of using the two materials separately, but clearly that was leaving her open on too many fronts. She couldn't continually switch back and forth. It may be an advantage at times, but it was taxing in the long run. Not to mention that her supply was limited by what she could carry.

She could seal them on her person, keeping Auramite in hand for usage in a tight spot...but even then...

"Good idea...maybe for later...focus..."

Her steps imprinted on the sand, she stop as she began come to a conclusion.

A mixture...both parts Sand and Auramite...could it even be done?

Sure ya got an opinion on it...

I can say that such a thing isn't uncommon...though I'd imagine the weight would make it less likely for you to manipulate matter...

I figured...I'd be giving up partial speed for higher defense and offense...not to mention...I have no idea what would happen if I put it into my whole supply...

Looking to the side, she'd see the gifted gourd as it leaned against the side of manor, it's image reminding her of how long she'd been carrying it. Honestly, the best gift she'd ever gotten.

What about a small amount?

You'd still be lesser for it...and the effects would be no different...which isn't what your after...

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Auramite

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Compositional Addition! A Mix of Both[Training/Open]Jun 23, 2023 21:40:10 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Compositional Addition

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

True...what she was after was a weapon in a sense...

One that could pierce through Iron Sand defense. It was possible that Auramite could do so with enough time to be effective. Perhaps even eat away at the lesser component. But if she was to guess, her father likely had a means of combating that.

She certainly would...

This had to be as perfect as possible...

But of course, there was the chance of it going wrong too.

It was hard enough trying to master an element that was lost for centuries, but to try and combine it with something more seemed almost as dangerous. It came back to a similar conversation she had with Asahi on why it was a challenge to use Iron Sand. It wasn't simply because she couldn't. Hell, it was possible for her to do, but only by a small margin. It was the fact that it wasn't just her behind the chakra expended to do so.

Shukaku was also involved...

It was similar to why it was so much of a burden for her to use Auramite. So what was there to say that her just adding it to her sand would just make it all the more impossible to wield?

Whats the likelihood of this just blowin up?

Ya mean is it safe? Hell if I know...I'd imagine the worst part will be the strain...

Ya ain't just sayin that because ya hate this stuff are you?

Anything that makes you suffer...I have to deal with to a small margin...but I won't deny that I get a small bit of satisfaction from watching though...

You are...somethin I don't wanna think about living in my head...

Heh heh...

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Auramite

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Compositional Addition! A Mix of Both[Training/Open]Jun 24, 2023 23:18:08 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Compositional Addition

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Ignoring the clear pervert that was living in her mind, she'd return her thoughts to the process in which to go about this. The easy part would be combining the two elements. That much she knew, but when it came to apply chakra to it, even she knew better than to just do it and hope for the best. The reaction involved could be more damaging than an explosive. In fact, she had a feeling that was exactly what might happen the moment she attempted it. While using her chakra with Sand had little effects to be considered dramatic, it was more so do to the fact that she had done it many times before....and it had been at first within captivity.

After still managing to remain in one piece, it proved that it had not been a failure. At least in the eyes of the council.

So that meant that she could safely use it in public. Responsibly of course....

Still, this was something that had not been done in years...and longer than that...

Perhaps it was what many innovators felt when performing such studies. Creating new elements. It wouldn't have been the first time she had created something, but a weapon was completely different next to a seal.

An active one at that...

As she began to place the pile within a collection of sand that she summoned to the surface, she'd be sure to release her own hold upon both when doing so, wincing slightly as she pulled herself back and began to double her own defensive barrier as the two elements came together. Nothing yet, and soon enough they'd both fall to the ground as she'd have only moments to regain control over the gathered dust floating before her.

Seconds even...

With their mass now together, Arashi would see signs of her previous grasp slipping, the sign of trickling dust falling as it had nothing to keep it together. As she extended her hand out, she'd feel the burst of chakra escape her body be almost seamless, connecting to the two before she'd soon enough realize the impact. The vibration of the collision was enough to push her back, and probably damage her if not for the sand barrier around her body. Knocking her from her feet, she'd look onward as she'd release a breath while hearing the booming laughter from within her head.

"The hell!?"

"As if I'd just let you do that! You truly have little thought to demonic influence! HAHAHAHA"

Rolling her eyes, she'd frown before rising back up, brushing off her hands as she could see the darkened remains of her exposure and then release a breath. As the echo of the pack barking moved through the area, Arashi would brush her nose with the side of her thumb.

"So I can't just put a lot into it....it doesn't mean it won't work..."

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Auramite

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Compositional Addition! A Mix of Both[Training/Open]Jul 2, 2023 22:45:53 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Compositional Addition

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Ain't no work around..."

In hearing this, she'd feel a collection of sand rise up and place itself upon her shoulder. As the demonic raccoon rested upon her shoulder, the miniature creature would gesture it's tail in the direction of the scattered dust, watching it float down to the minerals below.

"Why do you think it was what helped seal me in the first place? It's essence is meant to counter my own...hence why using it is a hassle..."

Arashi would continue to look at it, holding a calm expression as she considered what was said.

"It counters demonic chakra..."

"Far as I know...or it could just be mine...it was made to stop me...who knows if it would work on others...far as I can tell...it's just dead weight...not that ya need it anyway..."

With a yawn, Shukaku would seem to make itself more comfortable, seating itself and allowing it's tail to rest against the girl's back.

"Ya kiddin? If this stuff was strong enough to take you on...its worth at least giving it a shot! Not to mention...the benefit of having it on hand isn't somethin I can just pass on..."

Gesturing her hand toward it, Arashi would then reach out and try again, this time taking it slow as she raised the dust into the air.

"You don't even know that..."

"Can ya let me concentrate please?"

"Hmph...fine..but if ya blow a hand off, don't come sayin I didn't warn you..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Auramite

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Compositional Addition! A Mix of Both[Training/Open]Jul 4, 2023 20:40:56 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Compositional Addition

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Thanks...."

Moment Music

Frowning slightly, Arashi would begin the process again, this time taking it even slower than before. As she lifted the mixture, seeing the swirling materials collide and merge into one another, her eyes would take on a golden hue as she began to push her chakra into it. The more she applied it, the heavier it seemed to get, along with the density of the combined elements together. Still, she was finding it less and less of a strain the longer she held it at her current rate.

"So far so good..."

Shukaku would seem to open his eyes and watch, his interest seeming to peek at the sight, while also still reluctant to fully invest his full attention to it. If anything, it was considered that such a thing should be impossible. The two shouldn't even be allowed to mix completely in such a way. Yet, here it was...happening right in front of him.

With the display still before them, Arashi would begin to try and move it, her hand swaying to the side as the mixture did the same. As she moved it upward, it seemed to follow the motion just as well, if not a bit delayed in it's response.

"Guess ya were right bout the delay..."

"Hmph..."

But the fact that it was possible proved that it could be done to some effect. Maybe not completely, not yet, but the Jounin was on to something here and it may very well prove to be the next best thing when it came to an arsenal. Auramite on its own was strong stuff, but combined with her sand and given a base where it could move faster, it created a whole new realm of possibilities.

"Heh heh...The power of Sunagakure's own element...matched with the ancient weapon that was used to defend it..."

"Calm down...it ain't like ya came up with somethin new..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Auramite

MADE BY VEL OF GS