Peace and Quiet - [Miho]

compose a reply
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Aug 14, 2023 0:27:06 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

As the two of them shared a tender embrace, she'd smile at him as she closed her eyes. He seemed to always know what to say as a means to ease her own troubles. It was a mild relief, but it was enough. Perhaps she never really would get over her own fears of how she was fairing as a mother. Maybe it was a matter that was constant. But at least she was not in it isolated.

"I'm happy when I'm with you....and the children...I really am...I just...have my way of showing it...though perhaps I may be too subtle at times..."

Shrugging her shoulders, Miho would remain next to him, her body close as she spoke.

"Though I do have some days...if nothing else....they are few...and much of that comes from my own worries...but when I'm here...I'm happy as I have ever been..."

That said, the medic would then look at him as she grinned.

"You know I need very little to make me smile..."

-
-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-
xSnakes:Mimiki

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,293 posts
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Aug 16, 2023 0:10:39 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"Subtle is a way to put it." A soft chuckle escaped him at her. He remembered how she used to be when they were younger and how in many ways he had thought that pinching tempered glass would be easier than make her emote. He was glad of being mistaken about that as they had begun to grow closer to each other. If he close his eyes he would see that subtle smile fogged by the chill of winter, pale cheeks colored in light pink as hazel eyes stared at him lovingly. "But, I know." Kazuto added, his lips turning into a slight smile.

"I never doubted that of you, after all, only you could deal with me." He said half in jest, his hands found their way to her shoulders, fingers digging into the flesh as they tried to knead away any tension. "But you're doing great. Our children love us, but if I'm honest, the way they look at you is different on how they look at me." He added, unsure on how to explain the connection that the twins had with Miho, it was a special bond that he couldn't explain fully but. He didn't resent them for it, for it natural that the children were to be closer than her than to him.

"A part of me would like to tell you not to worry." He told her as he continued massaging her shoulders. "But, you're stubborn. I can just promise you that your worries are mine and whatever you decide I will do my best to support you." He responded, stopping as he showed her his left hand, a thin thread of red, bleached by time, wrapped about his wrist. "Just like I promised when you gave me this. We're in this together, my love."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,159 posts
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Sept 5, 2023 20:38:05 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"Kazuto..."

For a moment, Miho thought the man was teasing her worries, but as he further explained himself, it became clear that this was far from a joke to him. While she could not say that she noticed a difference in their treatment of her compared to him, a small smile rested on her face in the knowledge of it. Perhaps that was a bit selfish, but she imagined that they did love each of them in their own way. Though it would be years before they'd be able to tell them that directly. At the mention that he would not tell her how to decide this matter, he'd display the red thread she had given him so long ago, reaffirming that they were in this together, and they would deal with it together as they always had.

Gently kissing his cheek, she'd nestle in closer to him, her head resting against her chest as she closed her eyes.

"Always..."

Though it had done little to help in her decision of what she would do, it did provide the comfort she needed to make a choice. In the end, she'd have to decide what mattered more to her at this time. Each role was important, but she was indeed torn between the two. As she rested against her husband, her hands would rest on her lap before speaking once again.

"And forever...."
-
-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-
xSnakes:Mimiki

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,293 posts
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Sept 24, 2023 22:48:46 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

His eyes widened slightly at her response, the soft brush of her lips against his cheek and then her words that seemingly reaffirmed the love that existed between them. As she would nestle her shape against his, using his chest as as pillow to rest her head. The Senju allowed himself to lay down against the couch, embracing her with his arms as he simply enjoyed the moment without duty or interruptions and simply pondered the words that she that had escaped her lips.

In truth, there was little to think of them, merely to see them as an affirmation of how they felt and of the commitment they upheld even when they had difference of opinions and their clashes, being thankful that she would often challenge him from assumptions and therefore making him grow as a person. His eyes closed, and he released a sigh as he felt the tiredness of having to take care of the children finally seeping in. "Are you tired?" He managed to utter in a low tone, not hoping to have an answer but simply fighting the fatigue of the day as he tried to keep himself awake to no avail. "Maybe we should... go..."

Kazuto trailed off, mumbling as his embrace slackened and whatever resistance he had left began to evaporate as it seemed as her warmth and her presence would speed whatever feeling of tiredness that had settled in him. But in reality he didn't mind it. Right now, there wasn't any other place in the world where he wanted to be more than here right now. "Maybe here is fine..." He managed to say utter. "Yeah, here it will do." The Senju finally said as he would allow himself to fall into slumber.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,159 posts