Peace and Quiet - [Miho]

compose a reply
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 23, 2023 22:48:17 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Kazuto held his breath, aware of every inch of the room, aware of every movement made by his body to the most minute fiber. His lips allowed a small whisper to escape, he felt tensed, tired, but hyper focused in the moment as he braced for a reprisal but nothing came. He looked down, his stressed and tried look softening to a smile. "At last..." He whispered, taking a few steps in the darkened room, avoiding the obstacles left there as if they were a mine, shadowed by darkness but lit by the crack light from an opened door.

Carefully he lowered what he had held against his chest and with the care of a artificer in the midst of defusing a trap he would watch, awaiting for the likely cry. None came, not this time at least. Another sigh escaped him as he looked at the boy. His son with a mixture of love and expectation. Toshiro had been always the more complaint of the twins, the easier to settle down. But today something had possessed the child to act more like his sister and test his father's patience. He tucked in the toddler and stepped back with the same care he had used to lay him on his crib. A quick glance moved to the other child in the room, his daughter Kazui fast asleep as her usual feistiness has been weathered away by the day playing with her father and brother.

Closing the door, all the tension on him melted away, and a different sort of fatigue began to creep in. Even when he had taken care of the children himself many times before, he was always surprised how the seemed to test him. As he began to descent the stairs, feeling each weight he crawled unto the couch and laid there. "They can't be this trying with Miho." Kazuto laughed slightly, his eyes shifting toys still scattered on the rug, almost like if they were remnants of a battle. "Maybe they're."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Senju Kazuto on Jun 23, 2023 23:15:29 GMT -5
Harukei has written 2,159 posts
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 23, 2023 23:36:19 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"Maybe... their acting like their father?"

Smiling as she looked over from the counter at the kitchen, Miho would see Kazuto lay himself down on the couch, clearly exhausted from the latest events involving the twins. It had been a full day for him she imagined, and sadly she had missed out on most of it due to work at the hospital.

Pulling herself away from the medical book in front of her, she'd rise up from her seat as she gently lifted his head up from the cushion beneath it, seating herself as she laid it back down upon her lap as she kissed him gently on the forehead.

"Their only exerting themselves due to finally learning now how to walk...imagine what will happen when they figure out running...or at least...when Toshiro does...Kazui seems to have gotten an idea for it a bit..."

Stroking his head, the woman would continue to look down at him as she brushed some of his hair from his face.

"Hard to believe their getting so big though..."
-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-
xSnakes:Mimiki

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,293 posts
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 24, 2023 0:23:43 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Maybe." He said with a smile, wondering if she had been there at all, or he had missed her. He watched her advance towards him and before he knew it, his wife sat on the couch, his head resting on her lap as he felt her soft lips on his forehead. For a moment, Kazuto closed his eyes and felt peace in the embrace of his love, he drowned on her scent and released a sigh as he felt her hands caressing locks from his hair. "I'll have you know I was a very well behaved child, their wildness come from you." He said, shooting her a rogue smile before stretching his legs.

"I feel Kazui will take years out of me, you're right, she runs. Almost went for a swim on the Koi pond if I didn't stop her." He said said, recounting the events of the day as their play had taken them from their garden, to the living room, to their nursery as he tried to convince them to sleep, his daughter falling quickly whilst his son had given him more battle, as if he was trying to stretch the time he had spent with his father. "And yes, they're growing too fast... I still remember they were small enough to fit on the palm of my hand, before we know it, we'll be chasing off suitors from both of them." Kazuto said jokingly.

He didn't meant it seriously, well, not entirely at least. But he kept that to himself at the moment. "But, attempts to catch the koi fish aside, we had a good day." Kazuto admitted. He enjoyed spending time with the children, stopping for a second. "I think Toshiro has something to say, he babbles a lot, but, I can't explain it, he has the face that he wants to speak, maybe I'm reading too much into it?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 24, 2023 22:51:13 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"It could be that....it likely is..heh heh"

Laughing lightly, it was difficult not to see the man pain in having to endure the wrath of the twins. Especially if they happened to carry much of her wild streak. In truth, Miho hadn't been that much of a wild child by appearance either though her parents would have told many stories of her own events and actions in her youth. While it may have mildly distressed Kazuto to some degree, she knew that he deeply loved their children. As much as she did in fact.

Hearing more of their day together, Miho felt almost sad that she had missed much of it. It did make her question a lot of things in regards to her own path. Once again...

"I don't think you are...I'd imagine they are getting to that point where they are more than willing to speak their minds..."

Wiping a small tear from her eye, Miho would release a breath as she then closed her eyes with a calm expression.

"I feel I'm missing the best parts of their growth...even with us splitting the time between us..."

It was a sad thought to believe that you were falling short with your children. Especially when you were so close. But she wanted to also be there for those that were in need as well. The feeling was perhaps a bit twisted in its own way. Maybe even selfish...

"Do you think that me working at the hospital as Head medic is a good thing? Especially with the twins being so young?"

Perhaps she wouldn't get the answer that she wanted to hear. A reassurance that she was doing fine. But it would at least be honest. She knew Kazuto would do that much.

-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 25, 2023 0:59:34 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju watched her intently, looking at her reaction and belief of what she had missed today and what she would miss because of her duties with the village and the clan. Kazuto's expression changed as he saw her wiping a tear and he mustered strength to sit, groaning in the process, before settling himself next to her and taking her hand within his, before leaning in and pressing his lips against her knuckles as a way to reassure her. "I've had those objections too." Kazuto admitted to his wife, giving her a calming look. "Before I met you, I honestly believe that my destiny was to die in the battlefield, in some mission, unrecorded and unremembered. I had made my peace with that."

Kazuto explained, his voice becoming lower before looking at her once more, trying to see what her reaction would be. "When I met you, that changed. I wasn't ready for that and doubly so with our children. I think about of what I miss when I'm away, I dread that I may not see them again." He admitted, he knew that perhaps what he was telling her wasn't necessarily what she had wanted to hear. But at the very least he hoped that she would understand that she wasn't alone in feeling like that.

"I can't say if what we do is right or wrong, hell Miho, I'm not sure I've figure the whole parenting thing. We can only do as much as we can. We know that if we're not here, my grandmother looks out for them and she dots on them. But I also think that is unrealistic to believe that we will be there to see everything they do. I imagine they'll get fed up with us if follow them around all the time." He said jokingly, trying to defuse whatever sense that she had been failing their children because of their duties.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 25, 2023 1:17:06 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Now your just trying to make me laugh....Heh heh..."

As Miho did her best to contain herself, she had indeed listened to what Kazuto had said. It hadn't been what she wanted to hear, but it was the truth. There was no way that either of them could see everything. Even if they both wanted to. They both had duties, and these were just as important in ensuring that their children did have a home. One that was healthy, and one that was safe. They both their parts, and that meant that they couldn't always be there for the moments that meant the world to them.

Feeling the kiss upon her knuckles, she'd smile weakly as she then nodded her head before then closing her eyes.

"I know we can't be there for everything...I just...don't want our children to think that we didn't care..."

Stroking Kazuto's hair further, she'd then allow herself to sink lower into her seat, so that her face was then touching that of her husband's as she continued.

"Of all the years I've spent with my family...and yet not knowing what was going on...I think of how much they shielded me from and when I learned the truth....of how angry...I was that I didn't know...that I didn't see what was coming and how short time was with them....Of the years I spent being mad at them...I just don't want our children to hate us for....for missing this part of their lives...and I don't want us to think that..."

In saying this, she'd then stop before realizing that she might have become selfish, placing her hands on both sides of his face as she looked at him.

"You are an amazing father....and you always come home...just like you promised me you would...and I could not ask you to do anymore than that...I know that....and I thank the the gods every day that you do...maybe a bit battered but I can fix that...but you come home...back to us..."

-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 25, 2023 2:11:01 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto's eyes widened slightly as she placed her hands on the sides of his face. The Senju blinked slightly at the suddenness of what she had expressed and gave her a hint of a smile. "I try, but last time I had an injury, I'm pretty sure you poked it just to make me suffer." He added with a half hearted laugh that died quickly. He closed his eyes for a brief instance and released a sigh before meeting her gaze with his. "You once told me, that my father didn't define who I was, even when I look and sound like he did when he lived." He began again.

"What our parents did or didn't do, what they told us or decided to guard us against, should not dictate how we raise our children out of fear of an unknown but rather to be present for them." He allowed that sentiment to remain by itself for a brief moment before speaking once more. "I don't know if that will make them love or hate us in the future. What we can only do is try to be for there in a way our parents weren't."

Perhaps he was being unfair to Miho's parents. For all he knew, they were the sort that decided to protect their only child against something too sinister for any child to understand. And his mother did the best she could, trying to raise him as long as she had a breath in her, sparing him of the realization of being an unwanted son of a distant father. "But, I also think you have to stop being hard on yourself, love." He said, reaching for her. "You were just a child, what could have you done? And the children will know we care for them. If anything they'll get tired of us and become a stubborn pieces of work like we're."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Senju Kazuto on Jun 25, 2023 2:47:43 GMT -5
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 26, 2023 9:09:52 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I know...It's just..."

Feeling his touch across her face, Miho would remain calm as he spoke. He did bring up points that were worth repeating on occasion, and they were valid in being reminded that there were things in her life that she had truly not released completely. The events of her childhood, being unable to do anything to prevent tragedy, they were indeed the thoughts of a child.

Completely out of her control...

It was similar to this situation, only now it was the fact that she felt that she was not there enough...

They could only be the best parents they could, and that meant that they had only just try. Which, by all accounts they did. It clearly wouldn't be perfect, and she had yet to meet the couple that could honestly say they had it figured out. Not even her adopted ones, and she looked to them as the best example out there.

As Kazuto seemed to finish with a small consideration of the twins growing tired of them if they were to become overall present in their lives, Miho would find herself nodding as a laugh escaped her once more.

"Perhaps..heh...heh...Do you really believe that? I can hardly see Toshiro being so hard headed...."

In saying this, she'd then look to the side, her hands playing with the man's hair as she then raised her brow.

"Now Kazui....yes...but only because I believe she has my terrible temper..."
-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jun 27, 2023 0:37:12 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"The boy is my son." Kazuto said with a chuckle as she guided her hand through the strands of his hair and he closed his eyes briefly in bliss. His hands resting over his stomach. "You know me, how stubborn and determined I can be." He added, remembering how when they had met, Miho didn't seem to want to have anything to do with him, a thin smile appeared on his lips before he opened his eyes and stared at the hazel eyes that eyed him lovingly, bringing even more comfort to him.

"I know you've told me, but I still can't picture you as a terrible child." Kazuto replied. Since he had met her, Miho had always been calm and poised. Even in battle she had seeing her keeping herself in check. Indeed even when she had been upset with him she hadn't raised her voice. So, even if precedent existed, it was almost shocking for him to consider that his wife had been like that in such way. "Perhaps you're just exaggerating?" The Senju suggested, speaking honestly.

"But, I'll grant you, Kazui seems more active." Which was a polite way to say that she seemed to be more demanding of attention than her brother was. If today was a show of what she usually was and the numerous escape attempts and jump into the koi pond, and the scattered toys that had been their game session seemed to be a no quarters battle. "Very much active..." The Senju muttered and silently he imagined if that was what she meant when she explained that she had a terrible temper as a child. "Besides, if she's any like you, we should count ourselves as lucky, you aren't too bad yourself after all." He said, his hand reaching for her chin.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jul 2, 2023 22:22:16 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Heh heh...if only that were true..."

Stifling her laughter, she'd smile as she reflected for a moment.

"After I left the village and the care of my father...I was trained by the Snakes and Lady Hebikai for some time. It was during those moments that a learned to better control my angry...which has merit in using my strength..."

Thinking back to those days, it was a miracle that she had managed to live through so much with how quick she had been to such a reaction.

"Before even the death of my parents I was a menace to my academy instructor. More often than anything, I would be getting pulled away from fights or I had said something to start one...I didn't realize how bad I was until I started leaving holes in walls and had completely isolated most of my classmates..."

Granted, her strength had been something that had built itself over time, but it had always been a powerful asset to her. Though, she'd say that it didn't really start showing itself until she lived with the Akimichi.

"It had surprised Chono too....Mostly when I trained in their style briefly...he had even asked why I thought using a sword would be my strength? When I told him that I did it for my late father, he remarked that he would have wanted me to use my full gifts...and not lessen myself to one thing..."

It was partially why she gave up swordsmanship and shifted more so toward Taijutsu.

Leaning into his hand as he remarked on Kazui's possible fate in being like her, Miho would smile as she then continued to stroke his head as she closed her eyes in her slumped position.
-
-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jul 3, 2023 0:34:22 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Lord Chono proves himself to be full of wisdom." The Senju replied, giving a thought after his wife had explained her past. He knew of this, he had access to the general information about what had happened and her apprenticeship under Hikebai. It was hard to guess as well, given that she could summon snakes to aid her in battle, but he supposed that what she had gone through had for better or worse shaped her to be the person that she was now. Slowly he retreated his hand away from her chin, content to feet her fingers playing through the strands of his hair.

Part of him wondered what would have changed had Miho tried to be a swordswoman, if she had find another, albeit flawed outlet to her temperament. A small chuckle escaped him at the thought as he eased and relaxed. Almost feeling as if all the aches of the day had melted away by her touch. "Oh, that reminds me." Kazuto said suddenly, his head slightly raising as he would turn to a side, sitting on the couch before he rose to his height, groaning with the slight strain as he went to cupboard, opening it, revealing the contents as an assortment of papers, scrolls, pens and pencils.

Quickly, he retrieved one envelope, opening it for a second before smiling to himself. His eyes turned then to Miho as he began to advance towards her, before retaking her seat and handing the envelope to her. "I didn't forget." He told her with a smile. "Our anniversary that is... I didn't buy you anything, but I didn't have time to make something... But I also realized, we don't really have many pictures about us." He added as he hoped for her to open the envelope, finding pictures of both of them when they began dating, including a picture of them during a winter festival. He watched her, hoping that her reaction was a positive one.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jul 4, 2023 20:25:30 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Kazuto...."

The raised brow from her face, along with the small smile would show the subtle reminder that he need not get her anything to celebrate their love for each other. For her, each day they spent together was enough. In truth, it was really all that she wanted and she was satisfied with just that. Of course, he seemed to know this already, prompting the mention of him not forgetting their anniversary.

Honestly, it was amazing how quickly time could pass without realizing just how long it may have been. Two years. Their last celebration had been just as quiet, but she imagined that with both of their schedules, along with the twins, such things were natural. Not that she minded.

In seeing the envelope, Miho would readjust her posture, sitting upright as she blinked and then listened to what he was saying.

"You didn't?..."

With a look of surprise, Miho would open the sealed parchment, revealing the photo within as she shook her head with a grin crossing her lips. The picture was indeed of the Winter Festival the two of them had attended years ago, which granted felt like a lifetime passed. As the two of them stood together, her appearing to still have shorter hair and a passion for her kimono, the older Miho would see the girl's expression of happiness and seem to mimic it as she turned toward the man who still stood by her.

"I love it....Heh heh...look at us!"

Leaning into him, she'd laugh as she held the picture up to show him and then closed her eyes.

"It's perfect...Thank you..."

There was a lot of stark difference from the girl she was then to who she was now, but there was something that hadn't changed in all that time.

"If I recall...I did quite a number on a training dummy at the festival..."
-
-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jul 4, 2023 22:33:54 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Yes, I remember the stand owner to be scared." Kazuto replied with a chuckle, glad that she liked the pictures. He looked at them, finding himself, his features younger than what he was and his expression more stern then than what it was now. A thin smile appeared at that sight as he saw how much had changed, with himself specially. If he looked behind to see who he had been, he would feel lost. "Well, him and everyone else around us, nobody expected to see such a tiny girl pack such a punch." Kazuto said as he placed his arm around Miho.

"I remember also winning you that book you wanted." He said, thinking on the moving targets that he easily completed. "A rather, smutty book if I recall correctly." Kazuto said with a chuckle just to tease his wife. In truth, he really didn't care much about what the book and its contents were supposed to be, he had heard passingly about its reputation but he had considered them exaggerated until he had read a couple of pages out of sheer curiosity and he had found the reputation very well earned.

"Surely you haven't taken cues from it?" He said, still chuckling as he saw her reaction and braced to be hit on his shoulder. As the chuckle died, the levity of the moment lingered as his eyes were trained again on the picture. "I'm glad you liked your present, I had a hard time finding it, well, finding the photographer and asking him to develop the pictures." The Senju told her, as the man had as hard to find as an assassination target, and even harder to convince to look through the piles of negatives that he hadn't touched in ages. "But, I thought we should have a picture of our first date, to see how far we've come."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jul 27, 2023 8:43:43 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"If I had, I did not hear you complain of their usage..."

A smirk crossed the woman's lips as she stuck her tongue out in his direction, looking at the image as she remained close to him with a calm expression resting on her face. It was indeed an amazing thing the passage of time. It left it's impact and it could indeed reflect more than just the future of one's path. A look back at this, it was clear that there was indeed much that had changed for the two, but it wasn't her place to say what had been the case for Kazuto. Though if she were to guess, he certainly seemed to smile a lot more. Herself included in such a category.

"We've certainly come a long way....and we've only just begun..."

Her smile returning, she'd then look toward her husband, her face moving in close to his as she kissed him.

"Perhaps to ensure we don't have you search for future photos, we should make sure to take a more recent one with the twins as well. I can hardly believe it myself, but I don't think we have a single one with all of us together...just them..."

With a blank expression, she'd sigh at her lack of foresight at such a thing. Still, perhaps such things could be forgiven considering their schedules and the fact that it was so rare for all of them to be in one place at the same time. -
-Jutsu Used

-Familiars/Summons-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Peace and Quiet - [Miho]Jul 31, 2023 2:38:40 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"No." Kazuto said, shaking his head as a chuckle escaped him. "No complaints whatsoever on any 'tricks' you might've picked." As the laughter slowly died out, he turned his sight to the pictures, finding his mirror looking back at him, his features locked into a stern scowl that was cracked with a thin smile as the then new couple embraced each other, awkwardly perhaps after declaring how they felt about each other, but honest nonetheless. He remained on that image for a second as he simply nodded to her next words, transfixed for a quick second before he felt the gentle caress of his wife.

Her hand tugging on his chin before he felt the brush of her lips against his. His hand moved instinctively on her lower back, before she broke up the contact, remaining close to him, leaning against his shoulder. He looked at her as she would allow frustration to tinge her words, her blank expression tightening as she mused of what they had missed as their children began to grow up. "Love." He said, pushing a lock of hair her face. "We weren't exactly knowledgeable about how to take care of children, lead a clan, fulfill our duty to the village and still have time for ourselves, were we?"

Kazuto said, leaning in for a kiss of his own, once on her forehead and another on her lips, before parting away. "Sometimes we're in over our heads. We're still learning, in fact, I don't think we'll stop learning this. You shouldn't be this hard on yourself, at least not with this." Kazuto said softly. "Besides, you made it sound like me looking for the pictures like a perilous task. Just was lucky enough to find him." He said with a shrug. "Besides, its worth it, its our history and above anything, I love to see you happy."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS