[nospaces]

[attr="class","rain"]
[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","img"]

[attr="class","title"]

Niche Market [break]
- you're evergreen

[attr="class","text"]

An ox drawn cart loaded up with crates and packages carefully wrapped in brown paper and twine rumbled slowly up the road towards the gates of Kumogakure. A young woman with long black hair pulled back into a braid sat at the front in what would be the driver's seat. However, it was the two wanin she’d hired walking alongside the ox that were really steering. Her brother and his friend had agreed to accompany her for a modest fee and thankfully the trip had been uneventful and the weather absolutely gorgeous. [break][break]

As they neared the gate, Ema could see a full caravan waiting to be inspected ahead of them. She knew that any well mannered merchant, her parents for example, would wait patiently for their turn and submit to the usual procedure. Ema knew there was no legitimate reason she should be given priority over all these other people but she also knew there was a very real possibility that here at the threshold of a village where only one person knew her name she could will clout into existence by making what her business mentor referred to as a power move. [break][break]

As some low ranking shinobi approached the cart and began speaking to her brother, she slid down from the cart and cut them off. "I’m here at the request of Hirana Kizumi. I’m sure if you mention my name she’ll be very relieved to hear that I’ve arrived safely and on schedule. I’m Enomoto Ema.”

[attr="class","extras"]

[break]
I'm here to see you!

[newclass=".rain"] width: 450px; padding: 30px; background:url("http://backgroundcheckall.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/tumblr-background-theme-5.jpg"); background-size:auto; border: solid 1px #050505; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .main"] background:#141414; border: solid 1px #050505;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .main img"] width: 400px; height: 200px; padding: 10px;margin:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .title"] padding: 0px 15px 10px; border-bottom: solid 5px #fbb3b7;font-size: 13px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: center;text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .text"] background: #111; padding: 35px;font-size: 12px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=".rain .text b"] font-size: 14px; color:#fbb3b7;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .text i"] color:#fbb3b7;[/newclass][newclass=".rain .extras"] padding: 20px; border-top: solid 5px #fbb3b7;font-style: italic;font-size: 11px; font-family:'playfair display'; color: #eee;text-align: center;text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair Display"]
last edit by Enomoto Ema on Jun 26, 2023 1:19:37 GMT -5
Thalia has written 9 posts