Birds of a Flock, Gremlin Together

compose a reply
Birds of a Flock, Gremlin TogetherSept 13, 2023 0:46:02 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY ONLY WEAKNESSSSSSSS!"

Miroru threw her arms up in faux despair as she was ambushed, tickled- and vanished as she, and all the other clones, popped at once, surrounding the playground with little puffs of smoke- and leaving Ataru triumphant- without any sign of his erstwhile instructor at all anymore! What the heck was going on?

Elsewhere, Miroru burped and stuck enough yen for a really nice meal from a ramen stand in the now empty'd box of Ataru's bento back in the classroom. "Attaboy, buddy," she said to nobody as the popped clones returned to her the knowledge that he had, in fact, succeeded! She stood and patted her belly before bending over the teacher's desk to scribble down a note to stick to the conspicuously empty bento box for Ataru to find when he got back, and scampered off discretely herself to make sure he didn't catch her while she made her escape!

[That's it for class today! You did a super good job!

But I wonder who REALLY won in the end~?

Thanks for lunch, by the way! Grab some ramen, on me <3

~M]

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Sept 13, 2023 0:46:33 GMT -5
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Birds of a Flock, Gremlin TogetherSept 13, 2023 18:28:05 GMT -5
Uzumaki Ataru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Ataru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 8 years old birthday September 13 rank Genin occupation
He laughed ecstatically almost akin to a cackling fire in its performance, especially as she seems to be taken completely off guard yelling out in synchronicity with Ataru as he launches his surprise attack on her. Ticking her without mercy, he would feel a slight sense of triumph until she finally gives up the ghost and vanishes in a cloud of smoke laced air. Much to the Uzumaki's astonishment he gazes wide eyed before an incensed feeling fills them to the brim calling out in a loud voice. "HEY! THAT'S NOT COOL!"

Though even as that fork of emotion spiked through them, he couldn't help but smile and laugh in a sun song tenor. Holding his sides as he chuckled fervently, as it subsided he would wipe a tear from their eye before climbing up and out from within defilade's embankment. Reaching even ground he would leap from roof to roof until finally reaching the window of the class they started in. Hopping over the mantle of the open window, the billowing of the curtains would precede his entrance as he filed inside and landed within the squeaky clean room.

Treading over to his conspicuously laid out Bento box situated along the table, he would find it outside his backpack with a note atop. Taking a hold of it he would read it and smile once more, promising that someway, somehow he would get back at her and also repay the favor. Picking up the folded bill interred inside the lunch box he would trickle it thru his fingers, letting it spin from between each digit until he grasped it tight within his palm. "Well, looks like school's out and I got one pulled over on me! Time for Ichiraku Ramen!"

Stuffing the bento back into his backpack, he would leave school for the day better than how he'd come into it. Foreseeing graduation and a delicious lunch in his future, jumping out of the window he would scamper away into the screen of buildings outside disappearing with a purpose inside of Konoha proper. Dismissed by his Sensei…
Volker has written 229 posts