Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 15, 2023 8:52:38 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi had made plans to head back to Yukigakure after her last visit to assist with a mission- which she was excited to see the village and adventure a bit but she was more excited to get a lead on her original goal with the allied village. With having a whole new team back home, her old leader somewhat scarce these days... well, things were changing for Kasumi.

She needed to get stronger if she wanted to keep up with her peers. She wanted that sword she had originally set her eyes on in Yuki. She wanted to learn more jutsu, and more techniques. More experience.

This lead into the second reason for her trip. Seeing that interesting Genin she had met last time. Muramatsa Jun had proven herself to be a level headed and capable partner on their last mission. Maybe there was something to that, after all. Her new ops team leader seemed to share a lot of traits with the Genin.

"We're almost there." She called back to the skeleton crew on the ship. She'd been on enough now that she was confident in her ability to actually direct a boat. Ahead of her, the docks were coming into view. Not smack dab in the middle of the hidden village, she was sure, but close enough that Jun was expected to meet her there. "Prepare to dock!"

Kasumi would direct the crew, slowing the ship down and lowering the sails. Throwing a rope to the dock and with an impressive strength pulling the boat into the spot by herself. The walkway lowered and she stepped off, rolling her shoulders a bit. Looking for Jun.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Demon Strength:
Through hard work and dedication, Kasumi has trained her body to be strong- even for a shinobi. She has incredible physical strength that is near impossible to match on even footing.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 15, 2023 10:34:15 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]It was a warm morning in Yukigakure but despite this, the snow still fell. Today Jun was expecting company and as such made certain she had gotten up bright an early in order to meet them at the docks. The Company? One Kasumi Momochi the two were set to meet at the docks with Kasumi spending some time in Jun's home. She was delighted to see her again and felt that the things she imparted on her was interesting and she was eager to get a chance to spend more time with her and potentially learn more as well as give her a taste of her culture much as a Kirigakure shinobi had done for her some time ago.
[break][break]
As the girl made her way over on the train she'd think of all the places they could go and things they could see, and as she exited the train and made her way towards the docks the large congregation of people coming and going gave a bustling feel to the train station as the smell of burning coal could be felt in the air.
[break][break]
She'd make her way towards the docks catching the sigil of the Kirigakurian vessel in the distance smiling as she spotted the pigtailed woman on the top deck of the ship as she stood at the entry way. "Welcome back!" the girl would call out as she saw the dark haired looking for her amongst the sea of people that came and went from the docks. "It's good to see you again." she would looking to her with a light smile as she looked up at the soldiers and their crew.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]223 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jul 15, 2023 11:13:40 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 15, 2023 11:05:07 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Snow was a different beast than the mist that Kasumi was so used to back home, and it sparked on of the rare times where the Demon of the Mist buttoned up her coat to protect herself from the elements. Her eyes scanning the environment before attention snapped towards Jun calling her over. She gave a slight wave with a smile that showed off her sharp teeth.

Yeah, even being friendly the Demon of the Mist could be intimidating.

"Muramatsa Jun. It's good to see you again." She would say, then whistle towards the boat and a man threw her a bag that she caught easily. "You've been well? No issues with that injury from our last meeting, I hope?"

Kasumi would reach into her bag, looking around for a bit inside before pulling out a small blade. A Wakizashi, crafted in Kirigakure. "I brought you a gift. I know you don't use swords much, but it's just about all I know anything about. Maybe you can just display it or something?"

Kasumi would hold the blade out to Jun, the metal on it well crafted but far from anything special. Just a regular sword.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Demon Strength:
Through hard work and dedication, Kasumi has trained her body to be strong- even for a shinobi. She has incredible physical strength that is near impossible to match on even footing.

Jutsu used:

Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 15, 2023 12:13:58 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would give her a friendly greeting as she arrived asking if her injuries had healed since last time they'd seen each other. "Quite well." the girl would say recalling the mauling she'd received at the hands of the wolves, she still had small amounts of scarring along the ends of her back. But otherwise was fine. Afterwards however what happened next was unexpected she was gifted a sword the small blade was known as a wakizashi and was something more customarily seen in her native land of Yukigakure.

"For me...that's quite thoughtful of you." the girl would say taking it and inspecting its craftsmanship seeing that it even had a fine engraving on it, various thoughts were running through her mind about what the material was that it was made of, how it was made and if there was a meaning to the engraving. "It's lovely, I'm certain I'll have quite a few questions about it later!" she'd say with an enthused grin.
[break][break]
"Althought, I wasn't aware we'd be exchanging gifts...otherwise I would've crafted you something as well." the girl would say as she safely tucked the weapon away, feeling slightly embarrassed at her thoughtlessness "I was actually contemplating studying the usage of a blade in combat and now I have the perfect incentive, thank you my friend."
[break][break]
With that she'd turn towards the docks and make their way forward. "I've already informed my parents of your arrival, you didn't mention how long you wanted to stay but we've accommodations for as long as you need." as they made their way past the docks the sounds of an engine could be heard as the train made its way into port.
[break][break]
"All aboard!" the conductor called out he began to allow people entry onto the large metal vessel. "I'm excited for you to meet them as much as they are you, you'll find we Muramatsa have rather unique way of life."
[break][break]
With that the girl would remove two tickets from her pocket and hand it over to Kasumi. "Once we're on board keep these out and in the open so the ticket collector can take them, is this your first time riding aboard a train?" she would say as she looked towards her friend as they waited to be ferried on board. A warm smile across her face.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]33 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jul 15, 2023 13:01:59 GMT -5
Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 15, 2023 13:01:08 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Kasumi didn't notice the sound of an engine right away, as she had never actually heard the sound before in her life. So as they started heading towards the train station she was still just focusing on friendly conversation. "I'm glad you didn't get me a gift. I was hoping it'd be payment enough for letting me stay at your place. I appreciate that, by the way. Hotels are pricey as all Hell these days. And don't worry. I was sure you'd have follow up questions. I'm excited to see this interesting life you guys live, though."

Kasumi would put her hands in her pockets, not used to the snow and uncomfortable feelings it put into ones core. When the conductor yelled out, Kasumi's head perked up like a curious kitten, finding the source of the strange noise and eyeing the weird machine.

"Uh... what the Hell is a train?" Not only had Kasumi never been on one, she hadn't even heard of a train before. She eyed the thing like it was suspicious. "Is it even safe? It looks a bit like a trap."

She'd take the ticket though, waiting almost nervously with Jun as they were getting ferried forward. This thing was all metal? How many swords could they have made with this much metal?

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Demon Strength:

Jutsu used:

Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 15, 2023 14:36:08 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl hung her head for the moment her companion would denote that she was thankful she didn't get her a gift of any sort and figured it was payment for being allowed to stay with her. "Well I most certainly won't let any friend of mine weep their pockets if I can assist." she'd say with a smile.
[break][break]
"I'm glad you're eager to learn you'll find that our nation is much different from many of the other lands, thought I've only ever really seen two of the shinobi villages and portions of Bear country." as they kept walking she would notice her attire and she'd notice that Kasumi seemed slightly uncomfortable.
[break][break]
"Are you cold? I can imagine being out here is much different than the tropics you're more than likely accustom too." she'd say as a joke as they walked. "I can get you a coat or some warmer clothes once we arrive." she'd say. "I have a jutsu I could use to warm you if need be." she'd say sending a small funnel of heat into her hands. It wasn't anything noticeable to Kasumi but Jun could feel it against her hands and she was ready to help her if need be.
[break][break]
As they'd make their way towards the train station with her companion she'd Kasumi would ask just what a train was, there wasn't one in Kirigakure last she saw so she wasn't surprised that Kasumi was a bit confused as to what the device was, as she handed her, her train ticket she saw that the girl seemed a bit nervous.
[break][break]
"A train or a locomotive is a transportation device that uses coal in order to power an engine that pushes it along those metal rails called tracks, we have a station in every major city as well as the village itself." the girl would gesture to the different parts of the train in order to properly describe just what she was referring too.
[break][break]
Eventually they were ferried forward and they'd be taken on board but upon entering would note that the interior was vastly different a visual juxtaposition from how bulky the large metal device would look from the outside. The seats were made of a red leathery material that looked rather inviting and homey. The furnishing had a wooden finish and in the center was a table with a window beside it it looked very much like a booth at a restaurant, which two large couch like seats on either side.
[break][break]
Jun would take a seat sliding towards the window for now all they'd see is the train station but as they moved further it would be the perfec vantage point to give them a view of the villages countryside as they made their way across the frozen land.
[break][break]
As Jun sat down the girl would look to her companion, "Comfortable?" she'd ask as she laid one of ehr hands on the table remove a small sketchbook from her pocket and opening its pages before removing a small pencil from her pocket. She would go on to begin sketching down some Kanji as the train began to move.
[break][break]
"Careful there will be a bit of turbulence when it begins." she'd say as there was a slight abrupt motion. Not enough to toss someone out of their seat but enough to be felt.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]565 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jul 15, 2023 14:42:40 GMT -5
Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 19, 2023 18:12:44 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Kasumi had never really been one to dress in layers, but the offer for something warmer and thicker was definitely tempting. She would have to consider it at the least. For now, she simply waved off the offer. "I'll be fine, I've been in worse conditions. Cold is better than hot after all."

As they boarded the train, Kasumi would step slowly onto it, putting both feet on each step before going up the next. She wasn't scared, no. Perhaps just a little intimidated. Jun explained that coal powered the thing and Kasumi wondered how a couple rocks could move this much metal, but didn't have the strength to ask at the moment.

Kasumi's eyes scanned the interior with great suspicion. It looked nice. Almost cozy. She still didn't trust it. "These things will go all the way to your village? Doesn't that make the whole... hidden part a little hard?"

Her question was cut short when the machine started and color visibly drained from Kasumi's face. "Is there- perhaps... a bag or a bucket nearby?"

Before Jun even got a chance to reply though, Kasumi was crawling over the girl to open the window. Immediately sticking her head out and making awful retching noises as she lost her lunch.

"What- BARF-" Kasumi was halfway out of the train now, clearly suffering from motion sickness, "oh Gods... I hate this thing."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Demon Strength:

Jutsu used:

Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 19, 2023 18:37:17 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]With Jun having taken her seat Kasumi seemed to state that she was fine for the time being in regards to being able to handle the cold weather. "No, no I insist that once we arrive into town we get you more suitable clothing, frostbite is a horrible ailment to endure." the girl would say not wanting to let her friend freeze to death if she could help it.
[break][break]
Once they arrived at the station and made their way onto the train all proceeded smoothly the ticket collected took everyone's items and things would come into motion however Kasumi seemed a tad jittery and even asked if the train made things particularly difficult if it heads straight to the village. "The station is heavily guarded unauthorized personnel are not allowed to make it into the village without proper authorization, you are my guest therefore you have safe passage." the girl would say with a pleasant smile towards her companion.
[break][break]
Thought despite Jun's methods to at least answer her question she noticed the girl became quite pale as they sat on board the train for the moment Jun looked to her with worry. "Are you alright you seem rather..." the train would eventually begin to move and the unease that overcame the girl would reach a fever pitch until eventually she would stick her train out the window into the biting cold and vomit, Jun seemed a tad apalled as she covered her mouth not expecting such a reaction to the ride over. Yet never the less she'd keep her hands along the girls waist in order to make sure she kept her balance and waited for her to finish.
[break][break]
As the ticket collector would pass by to inspect the scene Jun would look back towards him. "Would you happen to have a small wastebasket you can bring in from the kitchen for my companion here?" she'd ask. After she was finished she'd look to make sure she was alright. "Are you well, I promise the ride into the city will only take...an hour unless you'd rather walk the rest of the way, once we get to one of the stations either way it'll take the same time on foot once we reach the next town."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]374 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Sightseeing (Jun)Jul 25, 2023 16:12:22 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Jun's sincere and caring voice only seemed to make Kasumi hate the train even more in the moment. She knew it was hardly her associate's fault, but... still, she was unhappy and unwilling to work on that at the moment. Instead she let out another awful retch out the window, half lidded eyes looking up at the scenery.

All in all, Yuki was actually quite beautiful. Even with the circumstances.

The biting cold helped to center the Demon for a few more moments before she decided to crawl her way back into the train. Nearly getting stuck as she dragged her chest back through, but with a quick pull she popped back into the vehicle and right onto Jun's lap.

"Ugh..." she groaned first, trying to recollect herself now that she was out of the cold, "that sucked so bad."

She processed the offer to walk. Of course, that was something Kasumi was more used to but something about walking in the cold seemed just as awful to the shivering Chuunin.

"I'll be fine. It'll take more than that to do me in." She grumbled, then looked down at the hands on her waist that were just saving her from falling out of the train. "You can, uh, let go of me now. I'll be good. Promise."

When freed, Kasumi would crawl back into her seat and shake off the cold. Her face red with a mixture of embarrassment and chill.

"That usually doesn't happen. I don't even have problems on boats." Kasumi would say, then take a big gulp as she stopped anything else from coming up. "The... uh, scenery is really... pretty."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Demon Strength:

Jutsu used:

Sightseeing (Jun)Aug 26, 2023 16:30:11 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the purple jacket wearing kunoichi kept her friend steady she'd release her at her request and set her down looking to her to make sure that she was well. After the woman had relaxed herself Kasumi would remark that such an occurance doesn't normally happen, she still seemed to be a bit uneasy as the process went on. But Kasumi assured her that she would be well but Jun would still be cautious otherwise.
[break][break]
As she calmed down and looked out the window she'd notice the girl remark about what she thought of the scenery Jun too would look out the window and feel at peace, it was sight that she never got tired of seeing and it had always put the young Scholar at ease.
[break][break]
"I could watch it for the rest of my days." the girl would remark with a calmness in her voice as they kept moving along on the ride into town. "Once we get to the village I should show you some of my favorite places, I'm sure you'll love it." she would then look to her and make a small joke.
[break][break]
"I promise you, we'll be walking everywhere else from here on out, but we'll need to get you more appropriate attire for the warmer climate your current garb is bound to be the death of you." she'd say with a small smile., Jun admired the look of the attire but felt that it was still ill suited for the weather in the village and it was only going to get colder as they kept on their journey.
[break][break]
With that she'd remove a small sketchbook from her coat and would begin to sketch something if Kasumi paid attention to the pages she'd notice pieces of calligraphy on each page with one that made her blush as she hid it away and would then bgin to sketch something as a small smile came over her face.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]296 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto][/div]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Aug 26, 2023 16:32:35 GMT -5