Is this the Rain or Simply my Tears? [Masao]

compose a reply
Is this the Rain or Simply my Tears? [Masao]Jul 26, 2023 23:57:24 GMT -5
Susanō Shiori
"Never give up! Never surrender!"
Susanō Shiori Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age birthday December 23rd rank Academy Student occupation
[googlefont=Old Standard TT][newclass=".opunkimainrule"]width: 400px; background: #4FB9C4; margin: auto; border-radius: 4px; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiaccentwalk"]height: 100px; width: 400px; background: #4FB9C4; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; border-radius: 4px 4px 0 0; overflow: hidden;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkifirstlinerule"]padding-top: 36px; padding-right: 30px; text-align: right; padding-left: 104px; font-family: Charmonman; font-size: 25px; color: #fff; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 25px; height: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkisecondlinerule"]height: 12px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; color: #fff; font-family: Old Standard TT; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; padding-right: 30px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule"]width: 150px; height: 150px; border: 4px solid #000; border-radius: 50%; background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/wpMxfsZ/casp.png'); float: left; margin-top: -81px; margin-left: -54px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover"]transition: 2s; transform: rotate(360deg);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkihovernamerule"]transition: 0.5s; opacity: 0; width: 150px; height: 150px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.75);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover .opunkihovernamerule"]opacity: 1;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkinamerule"]line-height: 150px; text-transform :uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; color: #000;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover .opunkinamerule"]transition: 2s; transform: rotate(-360deg);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkicountrule"]display: inline-block; padding: 5px; border: 2px solid #000; background: #4FB9C4; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Calibri; position: relative; top: -13px; color: #fff;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkibulkrule"]margin: 0 25px; margin-top: 1px; border-right: 2px solid #000; padding-right: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; font-family: verdana; padding-bottom: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkitagsrule"]display: inline-block; float: right; padding: 5px; background: #4FB9C4; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ffffff; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]
[attr=class,opunkimainrule]
[attr=class,opunkiaccentwalk]
[attr=class,opunkifirstlinerule]If I work hard enough
[attr=class,opunkisecondlinerule]i can fly to even greater heights

[attr=class,opunkiimagerule]
[attr=class,opunkihovernamerule]
[attr=class,opunkinamerule]Susanō Shiori
[attr=class,opunkicountrule]words: ####
[attr=class,opunkibulkrule]As each day went by Shiroi found himself almost becoming desperate to improve. It was becoming more and more difficult to get the results that he wanted from his training. There was only so much weight lifting and cardio could do for his physical attributes and his mental fortitude certainly was improving with each chakra lesson, but to withstand pain took a different mental training. How was he supposed to train that? He tried injuring himself by throwing kunai or shuriken in the air and letting them hit his arms or legs to try and withstand the pain, but it wasn't the same as facing someone in combat. So how was he supposed to solve this conundrum?

Sure he could ask people for help, but so far his luck with training partners hadn't been the best mostly because they would either get squeamish or just find him sort of crazy for trying to train such things. So he had to practice alone and while he was used to doing that it wouldn't produce the same results. Especially his body naturally would cause him to not throw his weapons as easily or because his measurement of accuracy wasn't that good. Still, he wouldn't just give up on training this skill he wanted to learn. No, he would get it done one way or another.

Finding a rather secluded area for training he would borrow a set of kunai and shuriken from an older clan member to try and train his pain tolerance. Well borrow is a nice set of words for taking without asking, but that was why he was training in a rather isolated location so he wouldn't get caught with these tools. Well, at least he hoped he wouldn't. Tossing the kunai in the air the rain made it a bit more difficult to notice them descending from the sky so this was helpful for his training, but he kept missing his arms and legs and was beginning to get frustrated with his failures. Grabbing one of the kunai he would chuck it at the wall nearby in frustration as he took a small break from his attempts at self-mutilation.

[attr=class,opunkitagsrule]@ tags here
template by punki
Elumenate has written 47 posts
Is this the Rain or Simply my Tears? [Masao]Jul 27, 2023 1:08:08 GMT -5
Maboroshi Masao
"Knowledge is power and must be gained, protected and at times skewed in order to rule."
Maboroshi Masao Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 94 years old birthday 07/23/-86SD rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council
In the steady pitter-patter of rain drops falling throughout the village and drumming the umbrella over Masao's head, the venerable council member slowly rolled through the village. His official duties were done for the day, but in truth Masao never stopped working so long as he was awake. Even now the elderly man had plans for a few meetings today with a handful of shinobi loyal to him so that they may report on work they were doing. While he could have requested the information through official channels thanks to his position on the council, he had always found it to be more beneficial to have information when people did not expect you to know it.

Arriving at the meeting spot however, there already seemed to be an issue, specifically that it was occupied by a young boy who seemed to be. . . throwing kunai up into the air so that they fell on him. Masao had ceased rolling forward at this point and had started to just stare at the boy, utter bewilderment filling his mind. In Masao's ninety plus years alive he was not sure if he had ever seen such an intentionally idiotic display. Taking a moment the Second Lord of Amegakure turned to look around the area wondering if this was some sort of act or joke only to be struck by the horrifying realization that this child seemed to be just that stupid.

"You're going to stab your eye out child."

Masao did not raise his voice to shout, nor did he lift a hand to actually stop the boy. His tone made his displeasure clear though and his face bore an expression of intense judgement upon it. In all honesty for just a split second this child had made Masao question dedicating his life to this village when the newest generation was capable of such stupidity.
Made by Riley at THQ!
Yoritomo has written 27 posts
Is this the Rain or Simply my Tears? [Masao]Sept 9, 2023 16:47:34 GMT -5
Susanō Shiori
Susanō Shiori Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
[googlefont=Old Standard TT][newclass=".opunkimainrule"]width: 400px; background: #4FB9C4; margin: auto; border-radius: 4px; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiaccentwalk"]height: 100px; width: 400px; background: #4FB9C4; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; border-radius: 4px 4px 0 0; overflow: hidden;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkifirstlinerule"]padding-top: 36px; padding-right: 30px; text-align: right; padding-left: 104px; font-family: Charmonman; font-size: 25px; color: #fff; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 25px; height: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkisecondlinerule"]height: 12px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; color: #fff; font-family: Old Standard TT; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; padding-right: 30px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule"]width: 150px; height: 150px; border: 4px solid #000; border-radius: 50%; background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/wpMxfsZ/casp.png'); float: left; margin-top: -81px; margin-left: -54px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover"]transition: 2s; transform: rotate(360deg);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkihovernamerule"]transition: 0.5s; opacity: 0; width: 150px; height: 150px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.75);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover .opunkihovernamerule"]opacity: 1;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkinamerule"]line-height: 150px; text-transform :uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; color: #000;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover .opunkinamerule"]transition: 2s; transform: rotate(-360deg);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkicountrule"]display: inline-block; padding: 5px; border: 2px solid #000; background: #4FB9C4; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Calibri; position: relative; top: -13px; color: #fff;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkibulkrule"]margin: 0 25px; margin-top: 1px; border-right: 2px solid #000; padding-right: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; font-family: verdana; padding-bottom: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkitagsrule"]display: inline-block; float: right; padding: 5px; background: #4FB9C4; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ffffff; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[attr=class,opunkibulkrule]"Ahhh!" Shiori would yelp in shock at the voice calling out to him. It was a good thing that he hadn't thrown a kunai in the air right before he spoke otherwise he would have for sure done just as the man had said and taken an eye out. Hiding the kunai he had on him behind him, rather obviously, he would frantically say, "Nope nothing wrong here." Shiori had no idea what he was saying he was just trying not to get in trouble with this stranger for having taken tools he probably shouldn't even be seen with, but how was he supposed to get better without taking risks?

Still, Shiori's conscience couldn't help but feel bad for even doing what he was doing. Plus the man was right he was just asking for trouble doing this. How would he even explain why he got a kunai in the eye in the first place if he had indeed done this? The fact he hadn't even considered this was amazingly stupid of him and he felt ashamed he had even done this to begin with. Collapsing on the ground from the pressure of his shame he sat in a secluded area and apologized to the man, "I'm sorry." His head turned down thinking of the shame he just brought to anyone he was associated with.

template by punki
Is this the Rain or Simply my Tears? [Masao]Oct 13, 2023 2:34:25 GMT -5
Maboroshi Masao
"Knowledge is power and must be gained, protected and at times skewed in order to rule."
Maboroshi Masao Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 94 years old birthday 07/23/-86SD rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council
The yelp of surprise quickly turned into a mediocre attempt to hide the kunai with the boy going even further and trying to say that nothing wrong had been happening there. This flimsy showing of deception received little more than a continued judgemental stare from Masao. As the silence filled the immediate surroundings with nothing, but the ambient background noise of the bustle from the village surrounding them Masao idly wondered how long they intended to keep this farce up.

Not too long proved to be the answer as the young man after a few more moments finally threw himself down to the ground and offered an apology. In all honesty Masao was uncertain if he should be pleased with the boy's decision to apologize or even more disheartened by his inability to maintain his conviction for longer than a minute. While considering this unsavory dilemma Masao simultaneously flowed a miniscule amount of chakra into the axle of his wheelchair and moved closer to the boy. Stopping just in front of the prostrated whelp before him Masao extended a slightly shaking hand towards the boy with his palm raised up as if to receive something.

"Give it here and explain."

Both the look in his eyes if the boy decided to meet them and the tone in his voice which he assuredly heard made it clear that Masao was in no mood for nonsense at the moment. If the boy did not surrender the kunai Masao was of half of a mind to discipline the child here and now. Even if he did and the boy failed to give at least some sort of reason as to why he would do something so moronic then such a fate was still not out of the question at that point.
Made by Riley at THQ!
Yoritomo has written 27 posts
Is this the Rain or Simply my Tears? [Masao]Jan 23, 2024 20:16:09 GMT -5
Susanō Shiori
Susanō Shiori Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[attr=class,opunkibulkrule]He felt bad and honestly, he knew he was in trouble for just having the kunai, but how was he to learn? it wasn't like the academy was the best place to learn this right? At least he hadn't found anybody to teach him though it wasn't like he looked very hard either. He mostly relied on people like Uka or doing things on his own so his options in his mind were fairly slim. So was it so wrong of him to try and improve on his own even if it wasn't the most effective or safe avenue in which he did it? In Shiori's mind? Yes.

The man got closer to him and with a surprising amount of demand to him. Locking eyes with the older man Shiori felt a twinge of disappointment in himself and for even trying to deceive this man. Handing the kunai and shuriken he had that weren't rubber or wood over to the man. They even wanted an explanation which Shiori was slightly hesitant to give one, but would relent simply from the glare the man gave. "I wanted to improve my body's natural defenses. I figured if I could withstand the pain inflicted upon myself by an external force I could take more hits." Shiori would look up to the sky and continue, "I also knew simply cutting into myself wouldn't be effective as I would instinctively lower the force behind it so I was hoping gravity would overcome that obstacle." Looking back towards the man he would quickly look down and ask, "That was a terrible idea wasn't it?"

template by punki