[attr="class","vqueen"]
[attr="class","vqueenbody"]
[attr="class","vqueentri"]
[attr="class","vqueentri2"]
[attr="class","vqueentag"]

No Longer Bed Bound

[attr="class","vqueentextbox"]
[attr="class","vqueentext"]

Despite feeling back to his normal self he had been detained for further examination much to his rebuttals. He was getting tired of being locked and restrained to the hospital bed to be examined and probed by the doctors and ninjas of the village. It was like he wasn't even a human anymore and this ordeal was becoming a bit annoying to Saito. Though the thing that did annoy him more wasn't the fact he was forced to stay in this room of white, but rather the fact it felt like he was always being watched. Like a spirit was constantly around him watching and wanting. It was strange.[break][break]

Not to mention it was hard for him to fall asleep as the nightmares had become worse since the beginning of this ordeal. The images of his mother were so clear, but also distorted. What made these nightmares worse though was the presence of something white and bulbous who spoke in a haunting voice though what they said never made any sense to Saito. The only thing was he would awaken after hearing the voice each time and Saito would be confused about what that voice was. It made sleeping very difficult for him, but his exhaustion would always win in the end and he would fall asleep once more to repeat this cycle.[break][break]

Today was a special day as he was told he would be given the green light to return home after a few more days. The hospital staff even gave him clearance to have visitors now which was exciting for Saito since it meant he would be able to see his friends and family he hadn't seen in so long, but honestly, Saito was so starved for human interaction he would have been ok with anyone checking up on him.

[attr="class","vqueencred"]Nano

[newclass=.vqueen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#5e387d; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.ibb.co/Y0L5HrG/temp.png"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #5e387d transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #5e387d transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:465px; background-color:#37214a; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:465px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#fff[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext b]color:#b3a830;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#37214a 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #fff; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #fff; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
Elumenate has written 34 posts
No Longer Bed Bound [Open]Aug 15, 2023 19:46:16 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

"SAIIIIIIITO-KUN!”
A loud excited shrill from the sunset-haired Sachi broke the quietness of the hospital room as she swung the door open with a "I bet you didn’t expect me here!” look on her face. She was holding a woven basket high above her head with an assortment of fruit topped with a thermos of some sort, and in the other was a 2-layered bento box carefully notably tied by a flower-patterned furoshiki. "Kisei’s best Onee-chan here at your service!” She saluted him, still holding the bento and basket. "It’s been a while Saito-kun!”

Her voice returned to her normal, elder sister tone. With her size, it came into question who was really the older one here. The twins had surpassed her in height long ago, but she did notice she grew a tad in the last year. She down she would catch up to the twins, but one could only hope. With a grin on her face, she laid the various gifts she brought onto the bedside table.

"Sorry, I couldn’t visit sooner. I’ve been a little busier lately. The uncles and aunties in the business district have been short-staffed lately.” A small deadpan "ahahaha” escaped her lips as rummaged her stuff for a couple of teacups. "I brought some of our family’s tea. It’s still piping hot!! I finished drying these tea leaves this morning but had to borrow Ji-san’s tea shop to brew it.” Rambling on, she poured the tea into the cups and pulled up a chair from the wall. "What happened to land you in the hospital?”

Attempt by Necro

Some Tags here:

IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
No Longer Bed Bound [Open]Sept 7, 2023 2:05:30 GMT -5
Nakahara Hatoza
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nakahara Hatoza Avatar
groupnull
age 9 years old birthday May 14 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student
[googlefont="Open Sans"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Post]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]Saito was in the hospital...or was it Kaito? Hatoza always got the twins mixed up, but he was pretty sure it was Saito. That was what had triggered this whole thing. Hatoza wasn’t one for taking initiative, but once his mother had discovered that one of his classmates was in the hospital, he had no choice but to go to wish the boy well.

That was why the white haired student was currently wandering the halls of the hospital with a basket filled with flowers and candy and other goodies. All chosen by his mother, of course, he had no clue what the other boy liked so he had left it up to her.

Now all he needed to do was find the room. Which was easier said than done. The medical shinobi and other caretakers were all busy it seemed and only gave vague descriptions on where they believed the blond boy to be. Honestly, it would have just been easier to leave the basket and go home, but fate would decide that Hatoza had no choice in the matter but to find Saito.

A loud, vaguely familiar, voice sing-songed across the floor that Hatoza was wandering, saying the name of the exact person he was looking for. Huffing out a sigh, the young boy hiked up the basket and followed the noise. It proved to be what he needed, because Hatoza managed to find the room and poked his head in just as Sachi finished up her explanations and questions.

"Um, hello," he said, knocking lightly on the door. "Saito-kun, I heard you were in the hospital, so I brought you some gifts."

It was awkward, but at least he got it out. He offered the basket up, holding it out with both hands, looking anywhere but at the two other people in the room.

"I hope you’re not too injured...or sick...or," he paused, pursing his lips in thought. "I have no idea why you’re in the hospital. Sorry."

He was hopeless.

[/PTab={width:25%;padding:25px;background:transparent;}]

[PTab=Items]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]00 | Items
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

00 | Items

[PTab=Jutsu]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]Japanese Name [English Name]

Japanese Name [English Name]

[PTab=Abilities]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]『Weaponized Chakra』
Even though he's never known the clan, Hatoza is a Kyōbō. He was born with the clan's telltale unique chakra, granting him unique abilities. Not only is his chakra a pale violet in color, it can also be manipulated and weaponized at his command. With practice, he's able to create weapons out of the chakra, enhance jutsu, or create "auras" that he can manipulate to attack his opponents.

This ability is fueled by strong emotions, most commonly anger and can be controlled if Hatoza manages to control his emotions, though this is not easy, especially for someone so young. Theoretically, the stronger the emotions Hatoza feels, the stronger his attacks will be. But there is always the risk of losing control if he falls too much into an emotion, which could cause him to be a danger to himself and those around him.

[/PTabbedContent={background:transparent;border:0px;width:80%;}]

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:#a556d1;background-color:white;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#a556d1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#a556d1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#c07be7;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lightbluetext"]width:400px;text-align:justify;font-family:Open Sans;font-size:12px;color:#111111;margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
apalooka has written 21 posts
No Longer Bed Bound [Open]Nov 22, 2023 12:25:52 GMT -5
Futago Saito
"All the world's a stage!"
Futago Saito Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 01/01 rank Academy Student occupation
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vqueen"]
[attr="class","vqueenbody"]
[attr="class","vqueentri"]
[attr="class","vqueentri2"]
[attr="class","vqueentag"]

No Longer Bed Bound

[attr="class","vqueentextbox"]
[attr="class","vqueentext"]

He wasn't alone, in more ways than one, as his lonely hospital visit would soon greet him with guests from the academy. One whom he had talked with before, with the help of his brother Kaito, and another whom he didn't have much correspondence with yet knew still as a classmate. Plus they had the greenery lesson together so it wasn't like they were full strangers. Sachi's energy rivaled the twin's energy and he would have loved to reply in turn to it, but when he tried to act out his normal high-energy self he felt a sharp pain on his back. Flinching from it he would attempt to place a hand there, but his arms wouldn't reach the spot where it hurt. It did make him aware of the bandages that were there though so maybe it was something he would need to take off after a set amount of time. Probably instructions for his parents after he was discharged. [break][break]

An awkward smile would appear on Saito's face as he felt bad that his sudden pain outburst probably would make Saichi and Hatoza feel. "I'm ok," he would say apologetically not keeping up his more flamboyant and often not overzealous vocabulary. This was normally reserved for just him and Kaito, but it felt inappropriate at this moment and he was willing to let the facade recede for this moment. He would answer their questions to the best of his ability though, "I'm not entirely sure myself why I'm here. I know I got pulled from classes for something. I remember a dark room where I was told to sit down." Saito would close his eyes as he tried to recollect the memory of the event. "I remember the pain and then after a few seconds nothing," he would say slightly tensing up at those words before opening up his eyes and adding, "Next thing I knew I was here with lots of people watching me and looking over me." Saito would look between the two and lower his head, "I'm sorry I can't remember much more."

[attr="class","vqueencred"]Nano

[newclass=.vqueen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#5e387d; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.ibb.co/Y0L5HrG/temp.png"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #5e387d transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #5e387d transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:465px; background-color:#37214a; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:465px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#fff[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext b]color:#b3a830;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#37214a 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #fff; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #fff; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
Elumenate has written 34 posts
No Longer Bed Bound [Open]Mar 8, 2024 20:16:45 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

Seating herself comfortably, the girl reached for a teacup on the small table next to the bed, absently swirling its contents as she listened intently. However, her keen ears picked up on the subtle shift in Futago's usual high-energy demeanor, sensing that her cousin wasn't in the best place. The feeling of unease lingered, hinting at something darker lurking beneath the surface as she couldn't shake the suspicion that someone had caused harm to her relative, evident from the mentions of pain and memory loss. Yet, lacking sufficient information about the inner workings of the village and its inhabitants, she found herself unable to discern the culprit or their motives. Despite her concern, she opted to maintain a facade of brightness, choosing not to delve into her more pressing thoughts.

"That sounds like it was quite scary," she remarked, her tone shifting from playful to more serious. Although not closely related, witnessing a family member in distress tugged at her heartstrings. However, she understood the importance of putting on a brave face, not just for Futago's sake but for her own as well. "Have you informed Taka-Niichan? I'm sure he'd be eager to investigate. Maybe even Ichi-Niisan would know a thing or two but I'm just glad you're safe, even if a bit shaken. Although whoever did this to you, I will have some words for them when I meet them!” Unraveling the flower-pattered furoshiki, she revealed the contents of the bento.

"Tadaaaaa!” In one of the layers, held a pretty assortment of meats and veggies, a couple of onigiri with faces shoved into the box; the second layer a large slice of cake. "They say, 'If the person is the iron, the rice is the steel. The steel is stronger than the iron!!! Or something like that.”

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Mar 8, 2024 20:21:28 GMT -5
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts