compose a reply
Target Practice [Open]Aug 30, 2023 5:25:07 GMT -5
Katsuo Jokyū
"I may fall behind, but I will catch up and surpass eventually!"
Katsuo Jokyū Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday February 2nd rank Adv Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[newclass="#TULIO"]--image:url(https://i.ibb.co/pP7NNkP/ez.png); --accent:#d1bb3d;[/newclass]

[attr="class","teverywrap"][attr="id","TULIO"]

[attr="class","teveryheading"]

Target Practice

[attr="class","teveryentry"]

Another day another round of training exercises. Katsuo was on the road to self-improvement especially since he finally got full control of his arm now. Having this prosthetic had been such a hard hurdle and while he underwent many troubles with it at times now it was practically his new arm. He would sometimes forget it wasn't his real arm and generally only remembered when he accidentally shut it on doors but felt no pain or when it would attract magnets now and then. So he was certainly comfortable with it now.[break][break]

This also meant his aim would now be able to be improved upon a lot easier. He had regained the accuracy he had before his fateful disarmament, but now he could be even more accurate. To do that he needed to practice so he would find himself once again in the training yard where dummies would be scattered to practice upon. With his wide array of weapons, he could improve both his close-range accuracy and his distance accuracy. Firstly he would work on his ranged techniques though so he would pull out his bow and notch an arrow into his quiver. He would then let it fly and hit the target dummy with precision. This was too easy though he needed a moving target. Standing still and a dummy sitting still could only improve one's accuracy so much he needed a live target or at the very least someone who could dodge his attacks, but who?

[attr="class","tdijitalccredit"]Thsi Template Scrolls ✭ dijit

[googlefont=Montserrat|Open+Sans]

[newclass=".teverywrap"]width:420px; height:250px; border:10px solid #232323; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(35, 35, 35,.8); margin-top:20px; margin-right:auto; margin-left:auto; background: radial-gradient(circle, #232323 0%, var(--accent) 110%), var(--image); background-size:420px; background-position:center; background-blend-mode:color; overflow:auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teverywrap::-webkit-scrollbar"]display: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryheading"]width:420px; height:250px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; flex-wrap:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryheading h1"]margin:0px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; margin-left:20px; margin-right:20px; padding:20px; text-align:center; border:1px solid #232323; font-size:40px; line-height:35px; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:0px 0px 6px rgba(35, 35, 35,.9); background-color:rgba(35, 35, 35,.3);[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry"]width:360px; padding:30px; text-align:justify; background-color:rgba(35, 35, 35,.9); color:#9C9C9C; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry p"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry p:last-child"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry b"]color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry a"]color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tdijitalccredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tdijitalccredit a"]font-size:8px; padding-top:5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
Elumenate has written 93 posts
Target Practice [Open]Dec 27, 2023 8:57:00 GMT -5
Murahira Rui
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Murahira Rui Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 24/03 rank Chuunin occupation Gate Guard

Faster than Light

DAY AFTER DAY, LIKE A LIFETIME AWAY, I KEEP HOLDIN' ON

How about his best buddy, perhaps one of the fastest shinobi around?

The incredibly rapid squeaking of rubber open toed boots would have given the magnet boi more than enough time to dodge. It was a shame that the Murahira going for him could hear his muscles tensing and knew exactly how to anticipate the dodge, as Rui pretty much speared his best friend into a very warm hug. Rui being Rui, shows of affection were his most sincere and effective tells that he really really really cared.

And then came the second assault, that is to say Rui's avalanche of question after question all said without even taking a breath in between.

"Hello buddy how you doing what are you doing all alone are you training again why did you not tell me I would have come sooner instead of just hearing your hearbeat by itself out in the training fields I am about all done and free how about we hang out?" 

The murahira's tail was waggling all happy.

TAGGEDTAGGEDNOTES GO IN HERE
deltra of gangnam style
Nightshade has written 11 posts