Am I in Trouble? (Toru)Sept 12, 2023 16:28:38 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

The day started rather normal for Kasumi. She was practicing a new style with her sword, One that was as explosive and unpredictable as the Demon's own personality, and she was making pretty good progress with it. More than a handful of techniques under her belt at the moment.

An unlucky messenger was almost caught with the blade, though, and after Kasumi changed course to save the lad's life her sword crashed into a nearby tree roughly.

"Eh? The Mizukage wants to see me?" Kasumi grumbled, raising a brow. It had been a bit since she'd seen Toru. He had reminded her they weren't friends, once, so she didn't really go out of her way to bother him.

Which means that this must have something to do with the mission report from her latest outing. Tch. She had a feeling that her new leader might get her into some trouble.

"I'll be right there, then." She assured the messenger as she stowed her sword back on her back. The thing was nearly as tall as she was, just barely above the ground while it was stowed.

She hardly remembered what it was like to be in the academy, but something about this felt like she was going to the principal's office. She considered stopping to get some of those dumplings that everyone in town loved, but thought that might look too much like a bribe. Instead, she decided to face this head on and head right to the office.

With a firm knock on the door, she opened it just a crack to poke her head inside, looking for Toru.

"Mizukage-sama. You asked for me?"

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Demon Strength:
Through hard work and dedication, Kasumi has trained her body to be strong- even for a shinobi. She has incredible physical strength that is near impossible to match on even footing.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Am I in Trouble? (Toru)Sept 13, 2023 10:56:36 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
I would know him in death
At the end of the world

The door was opened for Kasumi by two guards that stood at Toru's door, and often times he felt that was overkill but the two Yamaguchi siblings insisted so he let them do as they pleased, or at least he let them do in whatever fashion made their service easier and what made them feel most comfortable.

The Mizukage was in the midst of brewing a batch of matcha tea and was grinding some powder down with a mortar and pestle when Kasumi stepped inside and let her presence be known.

"I did." Toru remarked, he always had a very even tone, and nowadays he seemed less abrasive than he often had been in the past... Though Kasumi might notice one big difference from when they had last seen each other. The young leader was now substantially taller than the kunoichi.

"Tea?" He added on, finding that most of his meetings did not need to be rushed - he would glance over his shoulder briefly towards Kasumi searching her expression for either an acceptance or rejection of tea. "You may sit." He motioned briefly towards the chair that was on the opposite side of his own chair that he sat at every day, attempting to fill out paperwork and complete all that was required of him for the day.

Han has written 2,374 posts
Am I in Trouble? (Toru)Sept 13, 2023 16:19:09 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi's eyes widened a bit as she looked at Toru for the first time in... gosh, how long was it even? She could hardly remember. She kept he back as straight as she could as she entered, looking up at the boy who used to be just nearly shorter than her.

"Tea? Uh, yeah, sure." She said. "Please."

She added that last bit as if it was an afterthought, still a bit on edge for the purpose of her summons. She was sure it was about the mission. She knew that a new leader was going to mess with her... style.

"You got... taller. Like really tall."

Yeah, she couldn't not say anything about it. She had to mention it. She made her way slowly and surely to the chair he had offered, back still straight as an arrow. She sat down, her hands fidgeting in front of her, as if anxious for something to do.

"If this is about the mission I can explain I swear. I'm not goofing off!"

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Demon Strength:
Through hard work and dedication, Kasumi has trained her body to be strong- even for a shinobi. She has incredible physical strength that is near impossible to match on even footing.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Am I in Trouble? (Toru)Sept 15, 2023 11:11:27 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
I would know him in death
At the end of the world

Toru had noticed that he had gotten taller in a few months he seemed to clear a few people around him and that had only proven to be a bit of a nuisance since he had to adjust for the variable height. Not normally a clumsy person he had to re-learn how to not knock things over with his longer limbs now. It made him wonder if he would grow more, or if this would be the only major growth spurt he would experience.

Once he finished grinding down the green powder he would spoon it carefully into two white cups made of a fine ceramic, they were white to distinguish the green of the matcha. He sat the mortar and pestle aside then to pour hot water over the matcha and let it steep as he brought both cups over. One to sit in front of Kasumi the other in front of himself at his own seat as he lowered himself to sit in his chair, no longer as awkward in size as it had been when he had started this job.

"Mm, I have it's been an adjustment for me." He admitted quietly before she quickly moved the subject to the very reason he had called her in today.

"Is that right? Well, then I will hear your explanation." He took a sip of the tea then, it was bitter but with distinct notes of citrus at the end. Matcha was not for everyone, but Toru had found a liking for it being cooped up in the office, it relaxed and focused his mind.

Han has written 2,374 posts