Shi Okoete [Kazuto]

compose a reply
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 12, 2023 1:04:45 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"No, nothing imaginative like that. There wasn't any hidden scrolls, an ancient master to teach me. This technique and all derived are of my own making. No Senju besides me knows this branching path." Kazuto explained, feeling an iota of pride of his accomplishment and his inventiveness when it came to fashion a technique of his own. Something that befuddled the elders of the clan as they had come to question his right of leadership as the head of the clan that he didn't posses mastery enough to lead them, as if having said mastery was the measure of how the leader of the clan was meant to be measured. "Although, I certainly do hope to pass them down to my own children when they're old enough." Kazuto added.

Kazuto became slightly amused at Miroru's complaints about him not trying hard enough only to then realize that all the damage his technique had wrought had been done without him really trying. In truth, she had it all backwards and the Senju would shake his head. "No, Miroru. I was trying. I was trying really, really hard to hold back." He explained as he looked to the now inert petals. "Think of it, on the damage on the gunbai, on the fact that you used your cloak to protect yourself. Think on how it was pealed bit by bit, on the scratches on your skin." The Senju continued.

"It took all my effort to hold it back from its full potency." He added. In many ways it had been something dangerous for him to do, but the power of a jinchuriki had warranted for him to use that technique. "Usually when I use this technique, nothing remains when the enemy is swallowed by a hail of steel. Nothing but a pink mist and the kind scatter of cherry blossoms."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 18, 2023 4:34:35 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"Oh! Sorta like I figured out how to use the Zap Fist?!" Miroru chirped happily, flashing a couple seals to create a single Chidori Senbon to make it chirp for a few moments before releasing it harmlessly. "Nobody taught me that, either, but it's got all sorts of cool ways to apply it. Did you sorta just try stuff until it worked? Did you experiment with storms of pine needles and cactus spines first? How long did it take you to settle on cherry blossoms? Is there something that makes them especially good as little slashers?"

Miroru laced her hands behind her head and looked up at the sky a moment. "I dunno if I'd be comfortable teaching anyone the Zap Fist techniques. They're. Like, scary. And once you learn the derivatives, they're REALLY quick off the draw. I could see someone getting pissed and accidentally just. Deleting someone. Even just those needles put holes in everything I've ever hit with them. Maybe metal wouldn't get punched through, but it wouldn't really stop Raiton so much as spread it out at best." She glanced at Kazuto. "But they're your kids. I'm sure you're gonna teach'em good."

Miroru started to relax until he said he'd been trying really hard to hold back. THEN she slapped his shoulder, frowning. "THAT'S ALMOST AS BAD! Instead of not HAVING to try, you had to try to take it easy?!" Her cheeks puffed out grumpily, but no sense of actual aggravation came off. More a sort of irritated embarrassment. "Man, I thought I did a good job but it was like a baby version." She heaved a sigh, though, and seemed to recover from the grump pretty quickly. "You're scary, you know. That sorta thing could wipe out, like. Platoons, all at once. Just- whoosh, gone." She was quiet a moment. "I think that's more scary than impressive, anyway. It IS impressive, but just thinking about so many people just... ending." The redhead's arms curled in around her.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 14c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 25, 2023 11:49:02 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"Thus I said little remains of it." Kazuto replied softly. Miroru however wasn't wrong on that it was a terryfing technique. He had seen its full potency first hand after he had used it against living targets. The beauty of cherry blossoms bermirched as it was dipped in vitae and drank the deep crimson of foes. It was terryfying and beautiful thing to behold, but for that same reason, Kazuto rarely used the technique unless he was in a life or death situation or if he held back for striking with the full force of a storm.

"And I wouldn't know about me being scary." He said with a shrug. In truth he cared little for the monikers he had earned or acollades that his enemies had pinned on his name. He might as well be called the 'death that looms' in that regard, but he never new, he never asked. His fights tended to be impersonal affairs. "I mean, you don't seem scared to me." He added, at the very least he hoped that the girl wasn't terrified of him on that level, specially since she had the potential of being stronger than him. It would be a shame if that were to held her back.

"But I do imagine that the Kyubi does have a fear of me now." The Senju would say in a joking tone. Less then fear, perhaps more like it to be scorn. He imagined that the tailed beast remembered the few instances in which he had tamed the it, making its power recede when Sada in several occassions and then Miroru had for lost control. "If anything, I can tell you that, you've grown quite well into mastering the abilities that the Kyubi grants you."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 27, 2023 23:35:15 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"Yeah..." Miroru swallowed a bit- and looked back up at him as he commented about not being sure about being scary. "Something can be scary even if someone's not scared of it. Though I guess it's not so much you I'm scared of, as... what you could do if you wanted." Her tone got a little distant, and her head drooped, eyes on the ground. "But I guess that's fair.

That's how pretty much everyone thinks about me, right?"

Her tone had levelled off, but carried a heavy echo to it. "Sure, she's nice for now. But someday she'll get mad. She'll get dumped. Or hurt. Or lose. Maybe someone hurts her friends. Maybe her family. But someday she'll get mad, and then hopefully she dies before everyone else does." Her jaw worked a little, grinding her teeth against her lower lip.

"I think he's as scared of you as he is anybody. He doesn't really seem... to get scared. But he *recognizes* you. In the sort of way he only really recognizes the Hokage. And Shigure-sensei. Tomomi-sama. The ones he knows could stop him, even if he got his way." There were others, Miroru suspected, that could slow things down or maybe even stop them, but they were off Kurama's radar. Issei and Kazui, for instance. But that was as much feeling or guess as anything else.

"Thanks." Miroru took a slow breath. "I hope it's a good thing. It's... so much." A quiet shake of her head. "Too much, maybe. But... thank you, Kazuto-sama. I'll keep doing my best."

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 14c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts