Shi Okoete [Kazuto]

compose a reply
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 13, 2023 12:20:32 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 278 | notes

Finally.

Miroru stood outside the secluded space Kazuto had identified for their training today, chewing her lip to try to settle her nerves. She spent a lot of time wrestling with the Old Fox, and interacting with him- she understood how boring it had to be to find himself locked up inside some brat's heart and soul, and she did her best to keep it as lively as she could- but she didn't lean on his power often.

To be blunt, she didn't entirely trust it, or him.

Today was one of the rare chances she got to test the limits of her grasp of the Old Fox's power, to really see how far that power could take her without losing herself to it. Kazuto would see to it that she didn't lose herself... but it didn't make it less of a tense matter.

You should be reveling in this opportunity, child. Cease your hand wringing. Let us proceed.

Why are you so excited for this?

Why are you NOT? When have you ever let loose your full power?

Not on your missions. Certainly not during the exams.

You have not truly tested your capabilities since you tried to stop the Hyuuga boy from challenging his family. You haven't even a clue what you are capable of now. You just have distant, misty guesses.

Let us clear the fog and see what you can do.

One more deep breath, and Miroru headed in to meet Kazuto.
"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 14, 2023 1:00:43 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

A midst the banks of fog, the Senju stood as an unlit beacon. Eyes closed, hands clasped behind his back as he felt the sensation of the mist caressing his skin, as the chill tried to reach into his bones only to be repelled by the warm of his core. His ears caught the sounds of nature undisturbed, the skittering dashes of hares outrunning foxes, birds taking flight from their perches, the rustle of leaves at the mere hint of a breeze that was as soft as his own exhalation.

He felt his body tensing in anticipation and as well, a careful measure of fear. He had faced what he was about to face now. He had seen the raw strength, untamed and uncontrolled. Even when Sada had claimed otherwise. A small shiver ran down his spine at the memory of that encounter and the skirmish that had been the initiated on a whim of a vain woman. Slowly, Kazuto opened his eyes, as the banks of fog surrounding began to burn away under the glare of the sun, revealing a deserted patch of forest that had been, at least to his best estimate, deserted.

Quietly, he made the rounds again, categorizing every single blade of glass as it held within itself the secrets of victory or defeat. Every broken branch, every leaf and burrow that surely would be undone if what he imagined would happen, was about to happen. Kazuto stopped at the small brook that crossed this area, washing his hands in the cold water, before cupping the liquid into his lips. "Pity." Kazuto mused to himself before raising to his feet, turning softly as he heard the steps of boots over grass and a shape materializing from the mists. "I was starting to begin to think you weren't showing up."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 14, 2023 1:09:15 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@konhaharu | 291 | notes
Miroru strode towards Kazuto with as much confidence as she could- but she found herself fighting to keep that front when Kazuto responded to her arrival.

He doesn't mean... it's a pity I showed up... does he..?

As amusing as watching you flail for emotional stability usually is, no, I don't believe he did. What he did mean escapes me- but he doesn't seem displeased at your presence. So stop whinging at me and speak to the boy.

I want my fight.

Miroru cleared her throat and her expression as she shook off that feeling and smiled as best she could. "I wouldn't leave you hanging, Senju-sensei! And- honestly, I think... I need the chance. I've been doing a lot with the tools I have, but... as I have been -repeatedly- reminded, I haven't pushed my limits in a while. I got closest fighting that blonde kid at the exams- he was nuts, using some sort of wild Chakra unleashed thing I was gonna have to use the Old Fox's gifts to even start to keep up with properly. If he hadn't exhausted himself on my tricks before catching up with me, it woulda ended different.

So I want to thank you. For the chance to take the leash off for a little while and see how far I've come."

She took a deep breath and looked around at the peaceful patch of forest, then back at her instructor. Teacher? Mentor? She wasn't sure. At Kazuto. "Do you want to start any particular way? Do you need to prepare anything?"

MISSIONS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 19, 2023 23:09:46 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Preparations have been made already." He told the girl. They were away enough from the village, enough that should anything happen he could react and if he was incapacitated, to allow the village enough time to deploy contra measures. He had carved sigils and hexagramatic wards on trees and stone nearby that matched those he had carved in the necklace he had given Miroru at the beginning of her training that would allegedly aid should any problems arise. Although he hoped and wished that the young Uchiha was more in sync with the Kyubi than her predecessor had ever been.

"We're here to test your progress, and by testing I mean we shall spar." Kazuto revealed as he began. A part of him still held some fear on the abilities that the fire-like shroud gave the Jinchuriki, he had seen it before many, many times, let alone the single version of what a tail would mean in the enhancement of her base abilities. "Think of it as a chance to cut loose a little bit, see what you can do without risking collateral damage." The Senju explained to the idea of the training.

"But, I recommend that we start through the same exercises of before. Quiet your mind, take in the location around you." The Senju said. Perhaps such exercises were now obsolete, they had done so at the beginning when the girl had a harder time controlling the fiery shroud form. But every single precaution they could take to make the training productive would be taken. Specially since he suspected that the fox held belligerent feelings towards him. "We'll begin shortly." He told the girl with a hint of a grin before he would take some steps to create distance between the two. "Let me know when you're ready to begin."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 20, 2023 0:32:42 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 487 | notes

Preparations. Hmph. As if the boy has any better chance than the Hyuuga of restraining us if we so much as tried.

Shush. He's watching out for us. He doesn't me to get hurt, or you to get shoved into someone who won't respect or value you.

Or perhaps he wants to tell people about how he triumphed over the might demon fox's host.

Why would he want to do that? We're not famous or anything. And we've been together for such a short time nobody's gonna be expecting anything impressive from us yet anyway.

Except those who saw your performance at the exams WITHOUT my help.

... okay, maybe, but. It was the chuunin exams. It wasn't exactly the pinnacle of power.

I wonder if those who had to face a fraction of your capabilities feel the same way.

Miroru's face soured as Kazuto spoke to her, out of synch with what he was saying, likely a sign that the fox was speaking. She shook her head at the suggestion she try to meditate. "It's okay. He's paying attention. He thinks it's a trap so you can tell people you beat us. I told him that's silly, and you just wanna make sure I'm okay and he's not getting crammed into some new derpy moron."

A tiny pause.

"I was nicer when I said it to him, though."

Kazuto took a few steps to make some distance, and she waited for him to tell her to start. He gave her the intiative, and nodded. "On our shroud, then." A slow breath- and then HIS Chakra erupted out from her, furious and golden and seething as it spun outwards into four tails and Miroru slammed her hands together into a familiar hand seal- the Kage Bunshin, then.

She only made two clones just now, one Miroru bursting forwards and performing a pair of violently fast handseals before hurling a fistful of surely devastating Raiton needles, each of them chirping angrily as they buzzed through the air towards Kazuto! Behind that one, hopefully bought time, the one with the cloak and the other clone get to work on hand seals, the cloaked one adding a pair of quick Barrier jutsus to her defenses, and the other performing a longer series before grabbing her Gunbai, the weapon engulfed immediately in DENSE Suiton chakra, apparently preparing for a proper battle while the forward clone attempted to occupy Kazuto with avoiding its attacks!

4 Tail Release Summary:

Power Boosted to Tai sole same rank

Increased Shroud Durability

Speed boosted to Tai Sole +1 Rank w/SA

Regeneration

Claws and Fox Eyes

Double elemental ninjutsu power

Jutsus used: Kage Bunshin 
King Crab Claw 
Barrier: Strengthen Barrier: Armor 
chidori senbon

MISSIONS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 22, 2023 10:07:45 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju had hoped that the girl would give him a cue, tell him that she was indeed ready rather than just release a fraction of the Kyubi's powers. As he would barely settled in, not even giving him a chance to the customary hops that he took before battle began in a spar, not a chance to rub the soil on his palms in the same ritualistic manner that he always did. He would could only had his hair swept back at the sudden burst of energy, his features irradiated with the unholy warmth of energy that had an underline malice.

Kazuto remained posined, unblinking, eyes on the girl as she began her stratagey and two clones were brought forth from thin air. The facsimiles of the girl would move fast indeed, unboudtedly empowered by the chakra that shone like corposant, its baleful lambent shining on droplets and the dimishing fog. The clones moved at him, his hand already moving to counter, chakra surging as his eyes darted from one clone to the next as he finished the link of hand signs he had been forging.

As he heard the chirping of a thousand birds, his eyes focusing on the obvious cause, the earth beneath him runbled, propted to live by the alchemy of his blood and his chakra. As the swarm of needled flew, petals hard as steel emerged from beneath in a swarm of their own creating a pillar that swirled at devilishly speed, their number and quickness seeking to swat away the fussilade of needles and the claws that the second clone prescented as a certian doom. Inside his shelter, the Senju began forming a second array of hand signs, using the time and space he had bought for himself as currency as he would make his attempt to strike back at the girl and he would begin to sink on the soil, leaving the pillar standing on its place as if he had never been there in the first place.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

Moment Music

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Mokuton: Senka [Wood Release: Flash Blossom]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Mokuton
HANDSEALS: 10
DESCRIPTION:

Using the life giving qualities of Mokuton the user forces their chakra on the roots below the ground to create thousands of cherry blossom petals. The petals violently emerge from the ground forming a conical perimeter of eighty-five centimeters around the user. The petals spin rapidly, their steel sharpness buffeting away conventional weaponry as well as shredding any for that comes into contact with the spinning maw of blossoms.

This technique can be used offensively, as the cone can emerge at a range up to fifteen meters away from the user at an incoming foe, attacking them from below as their lower body is grind by the spinning force of the petals.

Name: Dochuu Senkou - [Underground Submarine Voyage]
Chakra Usage: Medium [Continuous]
Type: Ninjutsu [General]
Element: Doton
HANDSEALS: 2
Description
Dochuu Senkou is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth. While this is similar to the Underground Fish Projection technique, it should be noted that the chakra usage is much higher.

SA:

The Branching Path
Might of Heroes
Paragon of War
Fell-Handed

Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 22, 2023 14:15:28 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes
It had been a minor misunderstanding, but an important one. Miroru had mistaken his invitation as allowing her to set the beginning of the match, but he might be able to catch a lack of outright bloodlust in her initial approach. The storm of needles, while dangerous and fast, was far from the utter maelstrom of Raiton death she could manifest, and there was plenty of room for him to use his considerable abilities to vacate- it was a stalling tactic, not an outright attempt on his life.

The petals were more than enough to disperse the wave of needles, but they had accomplished their task already. Behind the charging Miroru, the other two had completed their work. The one with the Gunbai handed it off to the shielded- and Cloaked- Miroru, transparently recognizable as the only one bearing the cloak itself. The first clone burst into smoke rather than try to deal with the haze of petals swirling over Kazuto's last position, dispersing its chakra back to the other two, and the now hands-free clone leapt up into a tree to start a longer- but still rapid- series of hand seals, while the armed version exploded into motion- upwards, ricocheting with absolutely blinding speed off of a series of Barrier panels before holding position above the tree level, peering down into the petal maelstrom to see...

... nobody.

"... what? Where'd he go?!"

Used Barrier: Step in conjunction with her boots to get off the ground and try to get overtop of the petal tornado, only to find no Kazuto inside. Clone is working on a LONG but fast series of handseals- will complete next post! It's like 16 seals, feels like there should be a chance to interrupt it lol

MISSIONS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 24, 2023 21:32:35 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Subterfuge had bought him space and time to think. It seemed that his student had managed to get much control of the tailed beast. A far cry of what had been during their first session of training. He would've stopped to have a moment to contemplate her progress and allow himself to feel pride of how far she had come. They still were in the middle of a spar, after all. Suddenly he would emerge from the soil of the forest, a kunai in hand, whilst another was weaving a set of hand seals, his chakra radiating as his eyes caught on with the disposition of Miroru and her clones.

Quickly he processed the information and with that information he would flick his hand and with a flick of his finger, his chakra recalled the pillar of cherry blossoms and if prompted by the a gale of wind, the petals would surge as a stream that moved like a deadly hail at great speed towards the clone, seeking to end whatever it had been doing, at his feet touched the soil, taking a knee and placing a hand on the soil as to leave a point to jump back for whenever he would have to retreat with that technique.

In the meantime, he supposed that he would try to arm an assault of his own. His hands beginning to forge a set of hand seals and his own chakra prompting the trees to groan and creak as they listened to the call prompted by his chakra, the forest began to shake as from beneath the soil, massive slabs of trees began to raise, breaking the ground as new trees were given birth and purpose, snaking around as they began to move towards both Miroru and whatever other facsimile there was left, seeking to trap them in.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Jutsu:

NAME: Mokuton: Senbonzakura [Wood Release: Thousand Cherry Blossoms]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium [Continuous]
HANDSEALS: 6
DESCRIPTION:

By using the innate qualities of Mokuton to create foliage and vegetation, the user create a blooming tree of cherry blossoms, either from the very soil or from preexisting vegetation. The tree itself expires shortly after its birth, however the petals of the cherry blossoms remain, as with chakra they harden and sharpen, gaining the constitution and sharpness of a dagger.

With a command of the user, the petals detach from the branches coalescing into a single stream of thousands of steel hard petal with a radius of thirty meters. As enemies are met by a hail of daggers that can assault from multiple angles and even encircle the opponent as it threatens to shred and cut through them. Normally once the technique ends the petals wither and die, although the user can keep the petals alive so long he feeds chakra to them.

NAME: Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan [ Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees ]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
DESCRIPTION:
A KG technique where the user forces trees to grow on any surface, easily creating a dense forest anywhere they choose. A small plant can grow into a forest in an instant. By generating chakra, the user manoeuvres it as they see fit for attack and defense; and furthermore, this omnipotent technique even allows them to capture the enemy at the same time. With their tremendous life force, the trees can pierce through earthen walls, and extend their branches at their prey in an instant.

SA Used:

Branching Path
Might of Heroes
Paragon of War
Fell-Handed
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 25, 2023 12:49:48 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
  | ### | notes
From above, Miroru watched as a storm of petals rushed towards her clone as she fought to complete the lengthy set of handseals and the forest itself erupted up towards her. This was on a whole other level- she'd faced down Shigure and the intensity of his techniques, but Kazuto was turning the whole of the forest into a weapon to use against her. It was... overwhelming.

Nonsense.

Miroru blinked as the word surfaced in her head.

You're still holding back. Using only what you know.

Because that's what's safe!

Child, you are doing this with him so you can BE unsafe, so he can reign you back in. YOU are not supposed to hold back. HE is here to hold you back.

But what if I hurt him?

She could feel the razortoothed grin spread inside her mind.

If the Azure Dragon of the East cannot handle the offenses of a Chuunin, that is hardly your problem.

The trees rushed upwards towards her perch on the barrier midair.

You have more power than this. Use it.

I-

Use. It.

But-

USE IT, CHILD!

The rising trees crushed inwards towards her position, blotting her out of view from below as the petals swarmed over the clone.

For an instant, it seemed the battle was over already.

But just as fast as it had seemed finished, Kazuto bore witness to the impossible.

Through the hail of petals, Miroru's clone emerged, teeth gritted and body covered by slashes, somehow still intact as she finished the last handseal for the technique she'd been executing. Water EXPLODED outwards from her in a swirling vortex rushing straight towards Kazuto's new position, utterly swamping their battlefield as it hurtled towards Kazuto with a roaring crash!

Clearly, the clone had taken the hit from the tornado of petals- but somehow it was still intact, still acting, despite the obvious injuries all over the clone.

Overhead, even as the water exploded out of the clone and charged towards Kazuto, the wooden pillars shredded with a violent thundering crack, revealing Miroru diving down past the cleaved trunks, wielding her gunbai, wreathed in not just Suiton but Raiton as well, the biting charge of the Sharp Spear technique pulsing through the Suiton surrounding the weapon. In Miroru's hands, the sheer power of the elemental techniques was beyond impressive, and the PHYSICAL power she was putting out overshadowed even his own considerable Taijutsu skills!

The explanation, though, was clear. The comet of fox tails and redheaded girl plummeting towards him wasn't bearing four tails.

There were SIX.

Using Chidori Sharp Spear in conjunction with King Crab Claw and the Arashi's abilities to make the gunbai hella scurry. Don't get hit by that, Kaz! (she's not swinging at him yet tho, just pulverizing the trees and rushing him)

Clone used Water Colliding Wave.

6 Tail Release Summary:

Clones capable of taking one blow before being dispersed on the second.

Physical power Boosted to Tai sole +1 rank (Jounin).

Increased Shroud Durability

Speed boosted to Tai Sole +1 Rank w/SA (Jounin)

Regeneration

Claws and Fox Eyes

Double elemental ninjutsu power

MISSIONS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Sept 30, 2023 22:30:17 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Something had changed, as the trees and petals moved rapidly at his beckoning, he could sense it in the very air. He felt a pressure on and around him, as the very atmosphere of the forest had seemingly gotten heavier. And as he saw the tidal waves that moved towards the forest that he had given life to, undone and slashed by water an lighting, the snaking branches trying to strike renew and reconfigure, attempting to at the very least slow down the biju empowered Miroru and then, he saw it. As seconds stretched into eternity, as time seemed to slow into a standstill and could be measured in the length of a breath, he saw the tails and counted as doom moved towards him.

Green eyes widened ever so slightly, as he could see the baleful lambent of the tails and he comprehended the way. Instinct took over, overriding whatever sensation of surprise, awe and even fear. His hand throwed the kunai away, his hand making a hand sign as the water and lighting raged towards him and just as it would seem to be about to take over his defense and swallow him, the Senju vanished as if he had never been there at all.

In the ethereal void between worlds, Kazuto lingered just enough to exhale and inhale the air that came from nowhere and everywhere, enough time to allow the tinge of fear to be expunged and his mind came with a plan. She had been taking it seriously, or the tailed beast had for better or worse influenced her to take more of its power. He wondered what was the threshold then and decided that he should start containing her.

Out of thin air, Kazuto would reappear, his kunai lodged on the trunk of a tree, eyes looking towards the devastation wrought by Miroru, his hands began to weave hand signs and as the dust and splinters settled from the attacks, new trees would be born, buds of cherry blossoms blooming as if it where the start of spring in tones of rosy pink to untouched, until the petals would detach and the sound of an unending tide of blades began fell rapidly towards the Jinchuriki.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Hiraishin no Jutsu [Flying Thunder God Technique]
OWNERS: Kawai Niko | Senju Kazuto
TRAINED: --
CHAKRA USAGE: Low to Very High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: N/A
RESTRICTION: Konohagakure Exclusive
DESCRIPTION:
To activate this technique, the user places a special seal or "technique formula" (術式, jutsu-shiki) to mark an intended destination. After this is done, they can enter a dimensional void at will that instantaneously transports them to the location of the seal. The mark can be applied to almost any area through brief physical contact, including an opponent or some other surrounding feature. Because this technique is able to affect anything that is in contact with the user or somehow connected to their chakra, they can also use this technique to teleport other objects or people, though the size of the object dictates the amount of chakra required. Additionally, the marking formula never disappears from a marked target.

Chakra Use for Distance:
Short Distance - Low to Medium
Medium Distance (across a village) - Medium to High
Large Distance (across a country or to another country) - High to Very High

Chakra Per Type of Object:
Sentient - High to Very High
Huge / Large Object - Medium to High
Regular / Small Object - Low to Medium

NAME: Mokuton: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi [Wood Release: Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms ]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very High
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:

By using the innate qualities of Mokuton to create foliage and vegetation, the user create a blooming forest of cherry blossoms, either from the very soil or from preexisting vegetation. The trees themselves are nothing special as they expire relatively quickly, however the petals of the cherry blossoms remain, as with chakra they harden and sharpen, gaining the constitution and sharpness of a dagger.

With a command of the user, the petals detach from the branches of the trees and coalesce into a stream of nigh countless petals, plunging towards the foe, drowning the enemy into a sea of puncturing knives withing a range of a hundred meters. The user can control the direction of the stream, whoever doing so costs more chakra that simply send the tidal wave of cherry blossoms in a single direction. Under normal circumstances once the attack ends the petals wither and die, however as long as the user pours chakra into the jutsu the petals still retain their sharp and strong steel nature, even after their initial attack. However this drains chakra at a rapid pace, exerting caution from the user.

SA Used:

Branching Path
Might of Heroes
Paragon of War
Fell-Handed
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 1, 2023 2:23:18 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes

Kazuto relocating proved itself to be a wise move. Miroru had no illusions that Kazuto would, in a million years, take a telegraphed attack like that head-on, and- had she happened to outspeed him- she'd have simply crashed into him head-first without swinging. But she'd trained to utilize the Chidori at full throttle, and she had the speed, the reflexes, and the vision to react to his escape by striking where he'd just been.

The earth shook.

In her hands, both the Chidori-charged Raiton and the synergized King Crab Claw techniques were redoubled in sheer power, and the force of striking the ground with so much concentrated, furious chakra was like setting off a bomb in melee range. Muddy soil and water rained down, driven away from the impact site by the strike- which Kazuto was now well clear of.

She found him, and quickly- but not so quickly as to be able to interrupt the jutsu he was using. He completed it even as she lifted her hand to interfere, and she tsk'd under her breath behind the furious cloak of the Ninetails.

AHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THE BOY FLEE!
No excuses this time! You see what we can do together?!
He FEARS us, I can TASTE it.

But- I don't want to scare him. We're just practicing.

FEAR breeds RESPECT, child! SHOW him our power, that he might learn to RESPECT our UNIO...

...-No.-

Around them, a forest's worth of tiny, chakra-dense petals flitted into the sky, rising ominously.

BENEATH THE WEAPON, CHILD. NOW!

Without question, Miroru flipped the gunbai over her head and flashed a quick couple handseals before the gunbai plunged down over her as if to flatten her into the earth. And as if, it splashed down into the water as if nothing remained beneath it.

And then the storm came down, and that was it.

After Kazuto let up- whether out of caution, or out of recognizing that the battle was over, the gunbai shoved up into the air, scarred and pockmarked on one side by the storm of petals, exposing a very cloak-less Miroru crawling from the water beneath it, waving a hand in frantic surrender. "I-give-I-give-you-got-me! No more death by cherry blossoms please! Are we good?!"

MISSIONS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 1, 2023 23:44:34 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Petals fell, kindly scattering on the wind like snowflakes after a fierce storm and as they did, Kazuto huffed out o strain. Out of energy spend and control exercised to make the technique as non-lethal as he could. He made a guess, that, he had spend as much energy in staying the hand of the stream of petals as he had used to create the techique. As he settled himself, the last of the petals would fall harmlessly to the soil of the forest before the girl would emerge, her gunbai dented and herself devoid from the cloak of the Kyubi, shaking her hands as she submitted in defeat.

Quietly, the Senju would weave a hand sign and he would once more disappear and reappear before the girl, his own speed swaying the former deadly petals away. He examined the girl, trying to find any cuts, any lesions, anything that would endanger her life and gave a sign of relief when he found none. It had been a dangerous choice, potentially costly one that could have made an even greater danger. He was glad that save for a few scrapes and cuts, she was mostly unscathed.

"Are you alright?" Kazuto asked, as he would extend his hand to the girl, taking a knee as he did , making sure that thing were fine between them. A thin smile perched on his lips. "You performed fantastically, I'm proud of how strong you have become." The Senju said as he would pull her to her feet. "Where you in control the whole time?" He asked out of curiosity and concern in equal parts. He would not be reprimanding her, after all, this was the purpose of this training for her, to see where she had reached.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 2, 2023 0:57:34 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes
With everything settling, Miroru got to her feet and wiped the mud off of her palms. "Whew. That was. That was something else. I'll be honest, I've seen Shigure do some wild stuff, but up until now, the nastiest stuff I've seen anyone do has always been MY stuff. Which- yeah, I've got a pretty lousy sample size, but that was an eye opener. The trees, I was pretty sure I could keep up with... I think? It would have been hard to find a GOOD opening if you'd kept them after me, but the petals... man. I can't smash petals, and I could see the leaves they shredded falling to pieces where they came up."

The redhead turned her gunbai around and whined at the damage to the other side. "Oh, maaaaaaaaaan, look at this! It was like brand new too... now it looks like it's been through a warzone..."

His questions and praise pulled her focus back, and she turned back towards Kazuto, beaming wide. "OH! Thanks! I'm still working out a lot of the stuff for specific situations, like fast opponents, multiple opponents, stuff like that. But- yeah! I was in control! I was watching to see if you'd dodge. When you disappeared, I went ahead and swung to show off. I was just gonna crash into you myself if you didn't move. But I was pretty sure you would!" She stayed right where she was when he came down on one knee near her, calm and unafraid now that the petals were gone and she knew they were both done.

"Did- you invent that jutsu? I've never even HEARD of anything like that before..!"

MISSIONS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 7, 2023 0:17:49 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I'm sorry for your gunbai." Kazuto said, gently taking the gunbai in his hand to observe the damage his technique had wrought upon the war fan. The piece being pocket marked and scratched where uncountable daggers had raced to pierce it. If he didn't know better, he would have thought that the scars now born by the weapon were indicate of being a priceless relic that had been passed from parent to child. "I'm sorry, Miroru." He said in an apologetic tone. "I can have the armorers of my clan repair it." He said and left it at that, allowing her to choose.

When the question came to the technique he has just used, Kazuto simply nodded. "I don't think there's many people who would know about this technique. Even in my clan." The Senju would say, he could perhaps count people with the fingers from his left hand and still have several fingers to spare. "When the clan adopted me, the elders didn't wish to share many of the secrets of Mokuton with me, so I suppose this was my form of rebellion against their archaic and obtuse customs." He added.

The developing and training alone had made a technique that his elders could not fathom, their imagination limited by a sense of stubborn adherence to the past. They few that had seen it, had saw it as perverse out of a sense of rejection to Kazuto himself, but he knew in truth that they admired the ephemeral beauty of the jutsu and it variants. "In any case, you might be one of the few people that had faced it and survived... With a caveat." The Senju told her, crossing his arms before his chest as he bestowed upon her a singular accolade.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shi Okoete [Kazuto]Oct 10, 2023 22:49:51 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| 218 | notes
"Ehhhhh.... it's okay. It looks kinda cool, I guess. Like it's been properly battle-worn. At least I got to skip the part where I fret over every new scrape and scratch, right? Plus I can decide which side I wear out, whether I wanna look like a hardened warrior or a fresh-faced greenhorn, right?" Miroru proved true to herself, always looking for the tricky angles to her own ideas.

Miroru listened closely as he spoke of the technique, and how rare it was. "Did you hunt it down, then? Learn the old lore of the clan? Or like... invent it to be super awesome and stab people with the power of the pink?!"

At first, the praise made Miroru beam- but then squint suspiciously. "What sorta caveat? Were you not really trying or something?" She sounded almost offended at first, then paused, considering that implication as her jaw dropped. "Wait. WERE you not really trying?! What does it look like when you TRY?!" She demanded, half amazed and half terrified all at the same time! What if he'd thought she'd lost control entirely?!

COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 14c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0