The Iron Moon [Personal Equipment]

compose a reply
The Iron Moon [Personal Equipment]Sept 15, 2023 16:15:22 GMT -5
Seika Nakajima
Everything burns.
Seika Nakajima Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 30 years old birthday June 10th rank Elite Jounin occupation Psycho Fire Lady

The Iron Moon

OWNER: Seika Nakajima
CLASSIFICATION: Supplementary/Offensive
ELEMENT: Katon
RESTRICTIONS: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
Formerly known as the Empire-class warship Imperator, the Iron Moon is a massive and deadly example of Yukigakure ingenuity. Designed to work as a ship-to-ship weapon, the Iron Moon measures a fearsome 50 meters long with a beam of 10 meters, a height of 25 meters, and a floating depth of 4 meters. Made entirely of steel and fortified with Ranmataru steel, the Iron Moon is a veritable floating fortress, capable of taking a beating and still sailing, though it does have its weak points, namely the smokestacks (which lead directly to the engines). The ship is large enough to hold a crew of roughly thirty quite comfortably, and comes complete with both a mess hall and its own plumping system that can flush sewage out into the ocean. Capable of traveling at a blistering 31 knots due to its twin steam-engines, the Iron Moon is a fearsome monster of a ship to meet on the high seas- and that is without a proper crew.

ABILITIES:
Floating Fortress
Being made of solid steel fortified by struts of Ranmataru steel, the Iron Moon is a veritable fortress on the high seas, capable of withstanding even direct hits from high level Ninjutsu without breaking or slowing down. However, it should be noted that the ship does have weak points- namely its propellers (which, if broken, make it nigh impossible for the ship to move) and its smokestacks, which lead directly to the engines. Hits to any of these two places with a sufficiently powerful attack (B rank and above) would be enough to cripple the ship.

Katon Reactive Engines
Armed with a pair of powerful coal fired engines, the Iron Moon was designed to be able to rapidly respond to threats and, as such, its engines are capable of funneling Katon chakra into their combustion chambers to produce significant bursts of speed over a short duration, increasing its overall cruising speed by 20 knots. Utilizing this ability costs a Very High amount of chakra and drains a High amount per rotation. The ship's engines, while sturdy, cannot handle sustained use of this feature and will melt after eight rotations unless given time to cool (twice the length of the time it was in use).
last edit by Seika Nakajima on Sept 16, 2023 12:28:09 GMT -5
Exousia has written 82 posts
The Iron Moon [Personal Equipment]Sept 20, 2023 9:00:44 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
1/2 Denied, I don't see anyway a ship like this wouldn't be sank or returned the moment Seika stopped. If there's some greater org I could maybe see it, however I believe even Kiri's ships weren't approved as equipment just listed for lore.

As there's been talk over this in staff chat I want to add to my denial.

I believe the tech and abilities of this ship are out of the limits of what first generation metal ships should be allowed.

-Yoshiko
last edit by Yoshiko on Sept 21, 2023 8:40:35 GMT -5
has written 685 posts