Change in Morals[Open/Training]

compose a reply
Change in Morals[Open/Training]Sept 15, 2023 21:35:59 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Change in Morals
""Ha....ha...ha..."

Moment Music

Having finished her regiment for the day, Ayukawa would pause for a moment to catch her breath. There was very little she could do otherwise until she had gained word from Zakku-kun for an update on their operation into the Saeko Clan, and it was likely for the best that she not make any sudden move without him. What had begun as something simple, had turned into a undercover sting in a sense, even without the bees. Their arrival at the clan's locations she had suspected had been more or less a bust, meaning that the clan had moved on. It wasn't pleasant thought, but it did give time for her to speak to Arashi on the matter, at least, now that she was herself again.

Her suggestion was to let her handle it, but naturally, that wasn't going to happen.

So Ayu and Zakku had been secretly on the lookout for the group. With small bits of information coming in now and then. While she didn't want to delay, it did allow for her to fully recover from her last encounter with her former clan.

An individual would normally recover from the blow she had taken from her family, being disowned and also banished and her name stripped away. Which, considering the circumstances, the young female had come to understand...alittle...

But the beating she had taken...well..that wasn't going away...Nor was the subtle anger that was building inside her...

Having for a moment seen the vision of the Beast of Saeko...Ayukawa bared her teeth as she rose back up from her crouched position, pulling up her arms as she began to jab quickly at the invisible foe, the shadow of his presence still in her mind. He only seemed to grow bigger as she punched harder and faster. As his image seemed to fade, another appeared in the from of Kuni, causing her attack to grow even more fierce as she could only see a small glimpse of her mechanical limb which made her attacks feel more weighty.

Each blow, a thunder clap in her mind as she would see their faces, see her broken body. Feel the sand as kissed her cheeks, remember the sense of weightlessness as her body was carried. Recall the drop as she was dumped into a pit in the desert, her eyes barely making out the images as the sand was pilled upon her body, being left for dead.

Closing her eyes, she push herself even harder, feeling the soft touch of rain as it pelted her frame, only to realize they were tears. Still, she kept going, trying to push herself through it. Going even harder, not stopping, switching styles as her closed fists would turn to the side, her feet moving across the landscape as she twisted her body around, her fighting stances changing with each motion as she finally stopped herself, balanced on one foot, the back of her hand extended in what looked to be a vital chop against what was nothing, but in reality, it was a death blow from her puppet arm, one that could kill if in the right spot.

In realizing this, her heart pounding against her chest, her eyes would grow wide before drawing it away and recoiling in shock.

Did...did she want to...

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Sept 15, 2023 21:36:53 GMT -5
Kaze has written 556 posts
Change in Morals[Open/Training]Sept 24, 2023 18:43:01 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Change in Morals
""Thats a mean right hook..."

Ayukawa would turn to see the face of her cousin, face still stained with tears, her breathing heavy as she found the woman moving toward her with a blank expression.

"Wait...are you crying?"

Quickly realizing the state she appeared to be in, Ayu would quickly rub her arm across her face, sniffling slightly as she shook her head.

"Sorry..."

"No...hey...I mean... it's okay to cry sometimes..."

Seeing Arashi, she'd admit that a part of her wished that she was like her. While she seemed to have a bit of a mean streak, she always admired how confident she seemed to be at everything. Even when it seemed like she wasn't trying to be, there was just an aura of strength that surrounded her that made her feel so powerful. Though it certainly wasn't without its drawbacks, it didn't seem to stop her from following things through, even when others might disagree with her.

"I looked into that note and spoke with a messenger from the Saeko Clan..."

"And? What did they say? I know it might be hard for them to speak openly about whats going on, but you have to see that it's crazy right?!"

Arashi would remain silent as she looked at the young girl, her calm expression a clear sign of just what her response was going to be. Ayukawa would see this, lowering her head as she closed her eyes.

"You don't believe me....do you?"

"I believe that the clan is being manipulated...my mom and grandfather's absence has caused a lot of things to be a bit outlandish and I do believe that they are off their rocks...maybe not all of them, but the chief in command definitely...but the rest? The note is claiming that their attempting a complete shift in everything..."

"Exactly! Which is why we have to do something! Our family is in danger from themselves and if someone doesn't stop it?"

"But no one has said anything...and that alone speaks enough to either the majority wanting this or simply that this is a personal enough matter that involves the hierarchy..."

"Which you are! You're the Princess! The next leader of the Saeko to your mother!"

Arashi would release a breath before placing one hand on her hip as she heard the howls in the distance.

"I'm also the Jounin Commander of Sunagakure...that makes this way more political if I get involved...it looks like Sunagakure is attempting to tamper with the affairs of it's clans...our allies..."

"You weren't there! I saw them literally take what we are and taint it into something...horrible! We are a family! When does family ever do what they did!?"

Aykawa could feel her lip quivering as she remembered the experience, prompting Arashi to pause as she looked away.

"I know..."

"You weren't even here when they..."

"I know...and I'm sorry...but your actions have made it really difficult for me to do anything else...I can go in and claim the right of succession and maybe...maybe...get to the bottom of this...but that would be doing a lot more than just taking a crown..."

"So....our clan has to suffer under a rule of law that isn't us...because you don't want to do it!?"

"HEY! I wasn't the one who decided the best way to reclaim my honor was to fight! I told you to stay back and do nothing!"

Ayukawa would remain silent, yet soon enough she'd whisper a word that she'd never thought she'd say toward her clan cousin.

"You're a coward...."

Her purple gaze would look at the woman, seeing the surprise on her face before then the rest to her usual serious demeanor.

"Look...my mother and grandfather are out there....they'll come back and.."

"AND WHAT IF THEY DON'T!? My people can't live like that!"

The raw emotion escaping the young Saeko was enough to rattle most people, but for Arashi, it was as if she had seen it so much that it hardly phased her. Not even the thought that her mother and grandfather were dead. Though in truth, it rattled Ayukawa to even realize that she had allowed such thoughts to fester.

"I think this is less about the clan and more about you pucca...and frankly...I don't have time for it..."

In saying this, Arashi began to move past her, stopping short of her side as she noted her arm and then looked at the side of her face as the girl seemed to be looking past her toward the distance.

"Listen closely...to what I'm saying...you will do nothing...I will find out what is going on and if it comes down to it...I will do what I need to do...but you are not a Saeko...not right now...right now...you are a member of the militia...under my charge...that means you are my responsibility..."

That said, Arashi would then look away as she shook her head.

"But you've always been...clan or not...so tread very carefully in where you allow your thoughts to go...because when you allow anger and frustration to be a driving force...you always find yourself at the same dead end...or worse...you cause someone else to meet theirs..."

Arashi would then leave, allowing for the girl to stand in her thoughts, her eyes focused on the distant sky, lost in thought before looking behind her to see Arashi was already gone.

"Hai..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION[/

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Change in Morals[Open/Training]Nov 26, 2023 20:54:49 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Change in Morals
"Hai..."

This wasn't an unfamiliar feeling...yet it felt as if she were ready to burst as she began to pace like a lion in a cage. Her arms were crossed, her hand resting close to her arm as she rubbed the plastic texture that was the other. She wanted to scream, she wanted to yell, she wanted to do everything that her body was telling her not to do. How could Arashi be so selfish? She knew that their family was in danger and she wanted to do nothing but wait? How could she expect her to do that when she knew what was at stake?

Whats more...there was a part of her that was still so angry....

The blood pumping through her was like a violent drum, beating faster and faster the longer she thought about it. The pain, the suffering, the thought of everything that had happened to her.

She just...she just wanted something to be right, that one choice she made was the right one and that someone acknowledged it for what it was.

"URGH!!!"

As she threw her arms down to the side, Ayukawa would begin to make her way out further into the training grounds, her hand reaching down to pick up her vest as she ventured deeper.

She had to clear her head...she needed to hunt...

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Change in Morals[Open/Training]Dec 2, 2023 21:56:54 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Change in Morals
"I can at least do that..."

To be on the hunt was to be aware of your environment. Understanding this, you needed to know that you were not the only predator out and that if you weren't careful, you could just as easily become it's prey instead...

Ayukawa had done this numerous times with her brother, and even did so with her fellow sisters of the Saeko. This was a ritual that many undertook before even being considered huntresses. It was a rite, much like many others, and it was a passage to adulthood in a sense. Compared with what was done within Sunagakure, it was far more severe with the consequences, but the teamwork required in taking down a large target was of great importance.

There was no single act, no motion done without the others...

So hunting alone was probably unwise, but she had enough experience to do it...right?

Even if she didn't, the girl's head was hardly in any condition to consider worrying about it. The act alone was enough to at least calm her, as the rules of such events forced her to become still.

Her body drew low, seeing a possible target ahead of her. She'd slip into the rough tangle of dried brush, staring out from their branches as she watched them. Two possible targets, wild, unaware, likely preparing to meet with others. Still, they were in the open. As they dipped their heads to drink from the shallow pool of water, Ayu would dampen her breathing, slowing down the rate of her heart as it thumped against her chest. She'd reach slowly toward her pouch, drawing forth a kunai. Keeping the dagger close, she'd continue to wait.

Patience was just as important as measuring one's distance. Just because you could reach your target, did not mean it could not outrun you.

They were limited enough in their number that she could easily catch them, but likely still nimble enough to evade her if she was even a second too late. She had to wait for them to be relaxed, to not suspect anything.

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-