Sunset on Horizon[Invite]

compose a reply
Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 16, 2023 0:25:38 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Sunset on Horizon
""So....Ummm..."

Moment Music

With everything that had happened, it was far more challenging than Ayukawa had imagined to put into words. In part, perhaps that was why she had been unwilling to even face Issei after all this time. Aside from the letter she had written him after she had recovered from the events on the border, she had wanted to protect him and in doing so, she thought that meant keeping away from him. Recalling the words of his mother when she met him, Uchiha were highly emotional beings. Meaning that, in a way, anything that she did could have just as much dire consequences to him. That being the case, with what had happened, she couldn't imagine the pain that she had put him through.

It certainly didn't help that she had also been banished from her clan. Suspended from being on active duty, and was still under watch for her part in almost causing an international incident.

As she sat upon a log, looking over the now finished project of joint construction, she'd wait a moment before then rubbing her shoulder, forgetting that she would not feel flesh beneath the fabric of her jacket, but the rough smooth texture of the designed limb. She couldn't imagine what he was feeling right now, both of them sitting together like this. In a way, she wanted to try and lighten the mood in the air, and she could swear that she was sweating by the light odor she could gain from her nose. Thankfully, that wouldn't be an issue for him, but it was hard for someone with her abilities.

She almost wished that one of her random rants might come to mind, but she didn't have it in her. Especially since she knew that it would be nothing more than a brief distraction. So rather than doing that, she'd take in a breath before closing her eyes with a calm expression.

"I'm suspended from active duty until I regain status in the village...Arashi-chan thinks I need to remain close after what happened..."

Shrugging her shoulders, Ayukawa would then look to the side as she continued to speak.

"It was hard enough to get her to let me help with this...though technically...I'm not actually here...Heh heh..."

Sheepishly, she'd then allow her smile to fade before leaning slightly to the side as she spoke.

"You've...gotten...taller?...or I'm getting shorter...maybe I'm just getting shorter...but then so is my mom so I guess thats a good thing since...I'll stop now..."

Her hands resting in front of her, she'd shee the mechnical hand placed upon her real one, pulling it away slightly as she placed it inside of her pocket as to not look at it.
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Sept 16, 2023 0:26:24 GMT -5
Kaze has written 556 posts
Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 16, 2023 19:07:23 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
A much needed moment passed between the two them after after the construction they were both apart of was complete. There was much that needed to said, but the only thing he cared about conveying to her was that things between them were okay. He missed her so much, words couldn't possibly describe how much. She was the only person of her kind and the moment the two shared together after their exams was one he'd never forget.

No one he'd ever known had gotten him to open up to the level that she had. The only other person that came close outside of his own parents was Kazui. Next in line was probably Yuuta Sensei. Nevertheless, now that they'd gotten over the initial emotional burst it was time for them to try to put things into words. Issei of course gave Ayukawa the floor as she unfortunately had the most to lose after what took place between them and Kuni.

It took some time for her to finally speak, and it didn't take much to understand why. Seeing what happened to her arm still left him with more guilt than anything else he'd ever felt. He was still so naive, so weak, but he was no longer the man that allowed that to happen. The next time he'd cross path with her or anyone else that thing, he'd end them. A soft sigh escaped from him after she told him of how she was suspended from active duty.

Issei did his best to remain neutral, but it was hard knowing how much she lost for HIS mistake. When he got back to the village he was fortunate enough to get bailed out from Toshizou. He wasn't left with any life threatening injury nor did he face any consequences related to his military status. Somehow he managed to get away free while she continued to pay the bills of his own doing. What kind of man was he?

Even now he continued to feel sorry for himself when the person he should be focusing on was her. Fortunately, she was lucky to have someone like Arashi on her side to keep her sane through all of this. After all of what she spoke Ayukawa did her best to try to normalize the conversation as she went back and forth on whether or not he'd gotten taller or not. All he could do was reach out to touch the hand that she hid before placing it back onto her other hand along with her own.

"This whole situation... It's on me... For too long I feel as though you carried the burden of what took place when the blame is mine.. I failed you. If anything, you were the strong one.. You only wanted to protect me and my honor.. You.. You didn't deserve this, and I'm a coward for letting you endure so much for it. You've lost so much, and yet.. I was lucky enough not to lose anything because I didn't lose you.. The love of my life."

Issei wanted so badly to have all the answers to try to make her feel better, but words couldn't fix the problems she was currently suffering from. "Anything.. Anything you need. I'll do it. Whatever it takes to get back the honor you should have never lost. Sunagakure has no idea what they're giving up. Even now with how you helped with all this. With no reward in sight.."

| AP has written 653 posts
Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 16, 2023 20:02:13 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Sunset on Horizon
""It's....not..so bad..."

Moment Music

Ayukawa didn't want to talk about it. In fact, she honestly didn't want to think about the things she was enduring. If she was doing that at all. The girl was simply doing what she knew how to do. Move forward as best as she could. But, as she felt his hand reach for the one that she'd lost, seeing him gently place it back into the open, it was clear that he felt as if he had abandoned her to face it all alone. He was blaming himself, and in the end, she didn't want that. She didn't want him to feel like he had put her in that situation against her will. She definitely didn't want him to consider himself a coward.

As he seemed to tell her that he'd do anything for her, anything to help her to get her honor back, she'd find her calm expression turning to one of a smile, then leaning into him as she shook her head.

"I don't think that you can help me with that.."

Closing her eyes, Ayukawa would then look in his direction, her eyes meeting his with her purple gaze.

"Though you can do one thing for me...Promise me....you'll never say those things about yourself again? Because they aren't true...and I don't blame you...not for a second...okay?"

In saying this, Ayukawa would open her eyes as she continued to speak.

"I know I can be a bit dumb at times...but I can make my own decisions...you didn't make me come to help you...I left...and I would do it all over again...because I love you...I'm bonded to you now...and I will always come for you..."

Saying this aloud, the girl would then blink before pulling back a bit as she held her hand against her neck, her face red before then laughing lightly.

"Did I say that right? I mean...I wanted to say that I love you and in a more mature way but I don't think it came out the right way? Then agian, I'm..."

Clearly flustered, the former Saeko would then pout as she tapped her head with a frown.

"Sorry...I...I'm just still...this feeling in my stomach...I know what it is...and it means that...I'll follow you anywhere...because I know your heart...and you know mine...*

Placing her hand on his chest, she'd then make sure that it was resting on his heart.

"So don't blame yourself anymore...okay?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION[/

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 19, 2023 16:15:44 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
With people like Ayukawa is was near impossible to take any sort of accountability or blame for anything. How could she possibly say all of that? The first thing that came to mind was for him to go off, maybe, just maybe she'd see how much of this was his fault, but he couldn't. One look at her and he was practically under the spell of her words, her body language. He felt so weak, and yet so strong at the same time when he was with her.

His face was stuck in what felt like a permanent state of neutrality as he tried to salvage what he thought was his moment of taking responsibility, but it wasn't. Instead it was hers. As right as he felt he was about what transpired, so was she. Plus, who was he to say she wasn't allowed to speak life into him. The weight of being a coward followed him from the moment Arashi scolded him for allowing what happened to her to happen.

Instead of dealing with it and take on the responsibilities he signed up for in the clan he simply buried himself into Konoha politics while doing just enough to get by in the clan and to keep things from falling apart. Fortunately, Kazui's returned help as that increased the clans morale significantly. More or less, Ayukawas words continued to break his walls like they were made out of thing ice.

The way her voice carried had this way of healing the pain he held so deep inside while strengthening him in the same words. "because I love you...I'm bonded to you now." The Uchiha practically passed out from her words as he tried to keep it together. Suddenly he felt so tired. It was like he'd been carrying twice his weight for months without even knowing.

For the first time in what felt like forever he could breath. For once he just wanted to let it all out, but the last thing he wanted to do was humiliate himself. Instead he pieced his face together like stone and held it there as she continued to be her usual self. Her words were perfect, how dare she say anything negative about herself. She was far from being immature or dumb. The way she flustered only continued to weaken him as he thought about how grateful he was to have someone like her in his life.

No one had ever loved him in such a way before and he honestly wouldn't have known how to live without her love. It was as pure as any love could be. Her love reminded him a lot of the way his father loved his mother. It meant everything to hear how much she trusted him and how willing she was to follow him no matter what. He wanted to tell her, but he was breaking inside. He didn't want her to see him like this.

"Y.. I.. Okay."

Issei barely managed to get out before tears escaped from both his eye lids. "No!" He exclaimed as he reached to wipe them away as quickly as possible while turning his head. "S.. Sorry about that. I don't know what got into me..." Issei did his best to recover, but he knew better than anyone that she'd see right through him. "I love you.. Actually no.. Those words just aren't strong enough to truly describe what you mean to me, but I guess it's all I have for right now..."

"There isn't anything I wont do for you, to be with you, to make you... to make you.. Happy.." He added, his right leg shaking as he continued to try to hide his emotions from her. Even in the midst of this beautiful moment he couldn't hide his Uchiha pride.
Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 20, 2023 15:32:32 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sunset on Horizon
""Heh heh...but I am happy..."

Moment Music

It felt as if she might be breaking him, but that was the last thing she was trying to do. While he may not have seen her as immature, Ayukawa felt that way in terms of this situation. After all, this feeling was as new to her as anything she'd experienced since she had left home. Or..what had been her home...But she didn't regret it. These feelings were a part of her now, just like he was. While she was doing her best to put on a brave face, she wasn't exactly holding it together any better as she did her best to help wipe the tears from his face, looking to his eyes as she held his gaze with her own.

"You being here...just me seeing you again...being able to talk to you...thats all I need...okay?"

Looking at him, she'd hold her usual grin as she hugged him close, her body closing the gap between them as she held him tightly, her frame barely able to cover him as she hoped this would help him.

"It's going to be okay....we're going to be okay..."

As she did this, her eyes would open slightly, noting her grip with the arm now replaced with metal, closing her eyes again as she reaffirmed her words.

"We're going to be okay...."

Drawing back, she'd release a breath as she reached up to remove her own tears this time, using her fingertip as she brush them away, resting her hands upon her lap before then allowing her demeanor to return to its more chipper state. Or at least, as best as she could.

"Right? Heheh.."

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 25, 2023 17:17:13 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Was it weird that whenever he was with Ayukawa he felt like he was under a Genjutsu? Like he needed to activate his Sharingan just to make sure that the feelings he experienced with her were real. The way she made him feel was otherworldly, even when he felt like he was at fault for something. Getting her out of the snow the night before they left from the exams has arguably been his favorite moment as a Shinobi.

He had no idea how much he needed her until now. For awhile he'd just been coasting along and now he felt like he'd new found life again. Honestly if it weren't for her own circumstances he'd just try to bring her with him to Konoha until she could figure things out, but he knew that idea was majorly premature and that he needed to just let her come to her own terms without forcing things. All that mattered was that they were a unit.

"Oh.. Understood."

Issei responded lightly before she closed the the gap between them with an embrace. If seeing him against made her feel okay, even for just a moment then he'd let it be because he felt the same exact way. If there was one thing on his mind now, it was the sleep he was going to get once the two of them had to go their separate way. Her touch was practically sucking the life out of him, or more likely bringing to light how stressed out he'd been.

When she told him that they would be okay he'd doze off for just a moment. The way she unified her words to include him gave him this warm since of comfort. Now more than ever he understood why so many of the older members of the clan were so bitter and angry. He could feel this part inside him, like glass, and at any moment it could shatter the minute something happened to her. Life a lifeline, but more so dealing with his sanity than anything else.

"Of course we are... I'm not going anywhere, and you aren't either... Well, until we have to go our separate ways I guess?" Issei added with a soft chuckle. "I'm just so glad you're okay. You look so beautiful, I love the hair cut. Did I tell you I love the hair cut?" Issei added with a weak smile. "How much time we have until you have to go?" Issei asked before looking into the sky. "Well, I guess the Sun will answer that for us."

"There is a river not too far from here, you think if maybe we hurry that we can put our feet into the water and enjoy the sunset before dark?"
Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 28, 2023 12:40:15 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sunset on Horizon
""Heh heh..You did...Twice...hehehe.."

When you really need something, deeply and in a way that you feel like you can't provide yourself, it was always nice to have that thing so close to you to give it to you. Ayukawa thought that by isolating herself from Issei, that she was protecting him, but in the end, it seemed like such a thing was impossible as she needed him. She needed him to tell her that things would be okay, and for her to believe it, it had to be said from him. Many might consider this a weakness, and perhaps it was, but she didn't want to feel alone, and she never felt that when she was with him.

Gently running her hand through her hair, she'd grin before then looking slightly to the side.

'I...I just thought I could use a change? I wasn't sure about it at first, Though when I was training with Zakku-kun, I wanted to make a fresh start and try something different..."

With the amount of changes that had happened during that time, it was a bit overwhelming at first. But she was starting to feel a bit more like herself. Now more than ever.

As she tilted her head at the mention of how much time they had, she'd blink before then looking down and seeing the group from Sunagakure still making things ready for their return to the village.

Though it appeared that they both had the same answer, noting the sun as she looked toward it as well. Though it seemed so short, racing against the sunset, the Uchiha would ask if maybe they could go to the river and watch it together, prompting Ayukawa to nod as she rose to her feet quickly.

"Definitely! Lets go!"

With excitement running through her, she'd continue to grin as she took his hand and began to run toward the river, holding it tightly in her arm as she looked back at him.

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 30, 2023 17:40:03 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Change could definitely be good. Issei tried his best to let some more change come into his life, but it was still hard. He did his best to make sure everyone saw him as the same ole friendly Uchiha. The outlier that stood ahead of most of his predecessors, but he was still fearful. Fearful that if he allowed himself to connect to too many of them that it could reshape his identity as a whole.

Not having Kazui and Ayukawa in the same breath was a pretty hard feat, but knowing that he still had one of them gave him hope. He couldn't push this change on the clan if his emotions begin to fall more in line with those he wished to move away from, but the fear of letting more people in continue to haunt him. One day he'd have to choose. Either play it safe as a hypocrite, or risk falling too far into the clans famed curse of hatred.

"Change eh? I guess I can take a page out of your book too."

Issei responded with a weak smile before she'd ultimately agree to his request of going to the river. His eyes quickly widen as he was caught off guard from how quickly she grabbed his hand and begin running off. A smile eventually stretched across his lips as he watched her in slow motion, unknowingly activating his Sharingan as she moved. There was nothing more beautiful than watching her light shine when she was around him.

If only the rest of the world could take heed. He couldn't wait for the day to come where he could ask her to be his. Of course they both had many a things to work on before they could reach that point, but he couldn't help the way she made him feel. If Suna refused to accept her then bringing her to Konoha wouldn't be an issue for him. As they arrived to the river he'd shake the thought before focusing on the moment ahead of them.

"This is amazing."

"C'mon! Lets get our feet in the water!"

Issei commanded enthusiastically. He'd pick a spot right where the river ran down a small waterfall in between some rocks. After taking off his sandals he'd place his feet in the cold running stream with his armed stretched out to help Ayukawa with sitting along side him.

"There just enough sun left for the both of us." He'd say quietly as he'd lean his head over to the right with his eyes shut momentarily. "I needed this so much... We have got to stop getting away from each other. I know we're both busy trying to adult, but... Promise me that we'll still make time for moments like this.. I'm not sure I'll be able to function without it."
Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Sept 30, 2023 20:23:45 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sunset on Horizon
""It is....I mean..I hardly ever see this much water anywhere in Kaze no kuni...not to mention flowing like this..."

With the two of them now at the site, the river clear and shimmering in the light of the fading sun, she'd follow suit as she removed her shinobi boots from her feet, guided gently by Issei's hand as she sat herself down next to him. As they both took in their surroundings, her own feet dipped into the waves as they lapped against her ankles, she'd giggle as he mentioned how he needed this.

"Heh heh...I did too!"

Holding her grin, she'd hear him state how they had to work out a way for them to meet together more often, seeing how both of them were trying their best to be as adult as possible with their responsibilities. Well...him more than her, as her position was a bit more in flux. Still, he was right. They both needed this time together and sadly, neither of them had had much of a chance to really figure out how to put both their lives on hold for these moments.

"I know...it's just...it's been so crazy with what happened and I know I want to do it...see you...not do it...I mean...not yet...I mean..."

Her face would turn red as her hands rested upon her lap, looking down as she shook her head.

"We just have to work out how....I mean...I know you're really important now! So maybe when you're not busy...and I'm not under house arrest...we can meet up somewhere...maybe a place like this..."

Looking at him, she'd smile before holding her shoulders together as she relaxed them.

"I love these moments...they remind me of when we first met...on the mountain...in the snow...I mean...I got sick, but it was still really great!"

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Oct 5, 2023 17:57:14 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei's head bobbled in realization as he continued to forget that there wasn't any large bodies of water like this in Suna. Just the thought of having to live in a such a place made him thirsty. Sure they had water, but there was something about seeing the source that made it so easy to appreciate. If someone from her lands wanted to go swimming or something they'd have to travel miles just to get there.

Issei's attention shifted back from the water to Ayukawa as she begin to studder over the reasons why they had not been able to see each other. In the past he might have been more confused about why she was so flustered, but now that he grew up and started learning and reading more mature books; it was easy to understand why. All he could do was laugh as he thought about all the moments he probably missed out on because he stayed ignorant for so long.

Although, he was the last person to be laughing at anything. Issei was quick to cover his mouth before his skin started glowing red too. As much as he tried to laugh it off by changing the trajectory he more or less felt just the same as she did. Probably even more since he was only now familiar with these terms. Nevertheless, he'd try to redirect her mishaps to what she was really trying to say. "Forgive me for laughing... It's just kind of cool not to be so ignorant anymore."

"But don't worry.. I'm not holding anything against you now. Your reasons for being away are valid, BUT, if you don't make a stronger effort in the future I'll hunt you down."

Issei teased playfully while leaning over to the shift and pressing his lips gently against her cheek. "Eh, I wouldn't say I'm THAT important?" Issei questioned curiously while scratching the back of his head, but he understood where she was coming from regardless.

"But we can totally meet up when your not being held down with all the... I guess hurdles you have to get over? Just don't worry about me being busy. Any time I can give to you I'd be happy to do so no matter what. Even if I'm tired. I just don't want to go that long without seeing you again, okay?"

Being with her was the light he needed to humanize him. Without it he'd just succumb to whatever social fears he had prior to meeting her. Which speaking of the devil-"That moment is still one of my favorites. I think about it all the time. Like what were you thinking?!" Issei asked playfully while splashing his feet into the stream until it hit her.

"And then you only had the sense to wear what? Nothing?" Issei teased before laughing. "Come to think of it? If I didn't come out there you probably would have died... You're welcome."
Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Oct 5, 2023 20:50:28 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sunset on Horizon
""Its not that funny..."

Moment Music

Her face only grew more red as Issei laughed, though it seemed that it was because of the fact that he was no longer ignorant to the meaning of what she was talking about. In truth, she barely understood it either. It was more so of an instinct she had yet to understand. Her mother....Arashi-chan...had explained it to her before and while it had been vague in description, apparently it was something that couldn't be rushed and was gone once done. The way the Women in her Clan had explained it, it was more so a staple of womanhood, but was also a sign of complete trust between one person to another.

Still, it was a relief that he wasn't in a rush to take such a step, especially since she had no idea what she'd have to do. Though he would hold her somewhat accountable to keeping her end of their arrangement of meeting up more often than they had been, sealing it with a kiss after lightly teasing her.

"Hehehe...Well I'm pretty hard to catch..."

In the end, they both had to do their part and she was determined to do so, as long as he had the time for her. Which he seemed to have. Even indicating that he didn't think he was that important.

"What do you mean? The way you handled things these last few days was amazing! I think you're really important!"

Crossing her arms, she'd then narrow her eyes as she'd then narrow her eye with a smile.

"If they don't see that, then they're wrong..."

Ayukawa would always be cheering Issei on, even if she was far away. That was how much faith she had in him.

Yet as the two seemed to begin to think back on their first meeting, Ayu leaned into him as he lightly splashed her with water, prompting her to do the same as he asked just what she could have been thinking.

"Hmm...I was thinking...how cool the snow was! I'd never seen it before..."

At the consideration that she might have died, due to the fact of how lightly dressed she was, she'd pout slightly before rising up, pointing her thumb back toward her chest with a frown.

"I happen to be quite durable! Saeko Women can survive under any and all conditionnns!"

With a quick slip, she'd find herself falling into the water, her body rising up to the surface as she shook her head and began to sheepishly laugh.

"Ugh! Man!"

As the bangs of her hair stuck to her forehead, she'd shake her body as she tried to dry herself, pulling herself back toward the small shoreline as she held her hands against the assembly of stones, looking toward Issei with a grin.

"See? Even my clumsiness doesn't get me down..."

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Oct 13, 2023 12:53:18 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
If there was ever a reason he had for being to tethered to Ayukawa, it was her ability to speak life into him. There was this swirly and bubbly feeling he felt inside anytime she talked to him. It was like they were meeting for the first time all over again, except to happened everytime they were with each other. Issei couldn't help but grin while nervously looking down and swinging his feet after she said they'd be wrong not to consider him important.

Outside of his parents and Kazui, there was no one he could truly rely on for praise like this one. In a sense he was cheating because many of his own people were being starved of the feelings like the one Ayukawa gave him. He hoped that with this renewed sense of positivity that he might have the conviction to do what was needed to be done at home so that his people wouldn't be so deep rooted in pain.

Nevertheless, Issei indulged Ayukawa'a talk of Saeko woman being able to endure the cold. He attempted to scoff playfully at her until she slipped and fell into the water. "Looks like those Saeko woman are clumsy too!" The Uchiha laughed before falling into the water behind her and taking her hand. "History definitely has a way of repeating itself, if you stay in here too long you'll probably catch a cold again."

"But its okay.. I'd be pretty lost without you so I think that makes us even.. I save you from your stubborn pride and strength, and you keep me from turning into the boogyman. Fair trade."

Issei of course was completely aware of how strong Ayukawa actually was. If he didn't? He wouldn't have resorted to such a cheap trick to win his fight against her. "I'm thinking once I get home and really get settled, that things are probably going to get tough for me. Between fulfilling my new role in the village and taking over the clan I'm thinking I'll need you now more than ever.. I'm sure the same can be said for you."

"With that in mind, do not hesitate to send word to me if you ever need a uh... Mental health day, need some backup, or you just miss me in general.." Issei added while turning his head briefly away from her out of embarrassment. "So uhm.. Question.. What are your plans for the future? Like your endgame goal life and career wise?"
last edit by UCHIHA ISSEI on Oct 13, 2023 12:53:45 GMT -5
Sunset on Horizon[Invite]Oct 15, 2023 20:00:59 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sunset on Horizon
""Heh heh...Deal..."

Moment Music

Ayukawa would listen as it seemed that Issei had a clear objective in mind for what he needed to do once he returned to Konohagakure. He had responsibilities to his clan, which she understood. But he needed her, and hoped that she would call upon him if she never needed a day in which to break away. In truth, those days were indeed close and yet felt so far away. She wanted to be sure that she could secure the honor that she had lost. It was hard, yes, but it was something that she knew she had to do herself if she wanted to face anyone again. Not just her family and friends, but Issei also.

As she looked away somewhat, she considered just what he meant by not becoming a Boogyman, prompting her to snap her fingers as she recalled that was what Uchiha had been called at times. It was offensive, but that didn't stop people from saying it. However, that didn't make it right either.

"I don't think you have to worry about that...you have a good heart...even without me being there all the time...right?"

In saying this, as to reassure him of his lack of scary tendencies, she'd remove herself from the water, pulling herself back to his side as she shook her hair to try and dry it, rubbing her hands through it's short threads before hearing him ask just what her long term goals were. It was a good question, leading to her looking upward, hands resting on her lap as she blinked for a moment.

"Well...I told you remember? I wanna be the best Taijutsu specialist in the world...just like Lady Kasumi...but...I guess I also want..."

She'd pause for a moment before then shaking her head as she looked at him with a calm expression.

"I want..."

Looking down, she'd feel her face turn red as she then closed her eyes.

"I just want to live a peaceful life....a happy life..."

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-