Fukuizumi Kaida
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fukuizumi Kaida Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday October 31 rank Adv. Genin occupation
[googlefont="Open Sans"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Post]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]Konoha wasn’t too different from Kusa. That was the thought that went through Kaida’s head as she wandered through the town. Sure, there were more trees, but the amount of green was about the same. It brought a small smile to her lips.

She was appreciative of being allowed to visit the allied Village, and she was looking forward to seeing what she’d be able to learn from its people. That’s what she was doing now. Heading to the hospital in the hopes she could get some lessons from the healers there. She had pretty much exhausted the number of people she could learn from back in Kusa and she was hoping this new Village might have something to offer here.

The hospital staff knew she was coming, she had permission to study there, but she wasn’t sure who she would be working with. Would they stick her with some random newbie, or a seasoned medic nin, she wasn’t sure. Honestly, she was expecting the greenhorn, she was a foreign kunoichi after all. Even if their Villages were allies.

She entered the front doors to the hospital, taking in the familiar scent of cleaners and antiseptics. It was the same as back home. The layout, of course, was different, but the smell and the white walls and tiled floors were all the same. Some things were universal.

Shifting on her feet with sudden uncertainty, Kaida looked around for anyone who was looking for her. She was on time, but that didn’t mean that her mentor was waiting for her to show up. So she approached the front desk. "Excuse me," she asked, fingers drumming nervously against her thighs. "I’m here for some medical training. I’m Fukuizumi Kaida."

[/PTab={width:25%;padding:25px;background:transparent;}]

[PTab=Items]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]00 | Items
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

00 | Items

[PTab=Jutsu]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]Japanese Name [English Name]

Japanese Name [English Name]

[PTab=Abilities]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]『Yawning Chasm』
Having once been the host to the Rokubi, Kaida's chakra system was forever changed from the average supply it had once been. While it's not nearly as much as it was with Saiken behind her, Kaida now has a vast well of chakra that she is able to draw upon.

This allows her to her to consistently use the higher-ranked, more powerful, techniques that would exhaust the girl under normal circumstances, if she does choose to do so. Though she had to give up any hopes of using the finite control needed for most medical techniques, she is still determined to find a way around that particular limitation.

『Little Doctor』
With her mother’s profession, Kaida has constantly been surrounded by medics and has always been fascinated by them. She wanted to learn everything about them. She dove into books and annoyed her parents with questions. She learned everything she could about not only Medical Ninjutsu, but conventional medicine as well.

When she lost her chakra control due to being possessed by the Rokubi, Kaida lost her ability to use medical jutsu, but she didn’t lose her knowledge. And thanks to her gumption and near obsessive studying, Kaida is still very proficient in using conventional means to heal people.

She can tend to many types of wounds, varying from minor to severe. The girl is even able to identify several poisons and toxins. He talent means she is capable of treating these maladies, even with her limited resources. Though she can't cure them outright, she can easily stabilize people, if needed, until someone with on-the-spot healing is able to tend to them.

On the darker flipside, Kaida's knowledge of human anatomy allows her to know the best places to strike, giving her an edge by being able to inflict the most damage with the least effort. She tries to utilize this knowledge with her skills so she can end fights quickly and efficiently.

[/PTabbedContent={background:transparent;border:0px;width:80%;}]

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:#00aa55;background-color:white;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#00aa55;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#00aa55;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#2cc579;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lightbluetext"]width:400px;text-align:justify;font-family:Open Sans;font-size:12px;color:#111111;margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
apalooka has written 76 posts
Medicine and Hospitals [Uriko]Sept 17, 2023 0:19:01 GMT -5
Kayahara Urikohime
Uogokoro areba mizugokoro.
Kayahara Urikohime Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday February 15 rank Genin occupation Medic Ninja
Even though Uriko had not passed the Chuunin Exams, she had been rather busy since her return from Kuwana in the Iwa no Kuni. For starters, she had been inding more and more things to do with the Barrier Corps, and while these responsibilities were more or less basic stuff, they made her feel somewhat like she really belonged to the organization. That aside, Uriko had found herself spending more and more time in the hospitals of Konoha. Even though she had some degree of aptitude for the medical arts, she did not think she was officially a member of the Konoha Medic Corps.

That was likely to change.

At present, if Uriko was not in the Barrier Corps HQ, she was in the main hospital, and was quickly being recognized as a regular fixture there. Even to the point that she had been allowed a little storage space in the hospital locker room, as well as a chair and desk in one of the staff rooms. A good start, she supposed. At least she was being useful. They wouldn't have obliged her so if she had not shown some degree of promise or utility.

Uriko was, at the moment, struggling with her hair in her office space, when the PA system buzzed to life. "Kayahara Urikohime, please report to reception for an assignment." That was curious. What was she needed for? As Uriko arrived, she was met by one of the doctors. "Hey, kid. So we got a visitor from Kusagakure. She came over to put some lessons in medical training under her belt. So, it's your job to mentor her." Uriko looked at the man in alarm. "I'm sorry-- what?!" she asked, but he was already halfway across the hall, whistling to himself.

What sort of test was this? Uriko turned slowly to look at the orange haired girl at the front desk, the alarm still evident on her face. She forced herself to move, stiffly coming up to where the girl was waiting. "H--hi..." she said, forcing a smile on her face, which looked like she was under high duress. "I'm Kayahara Urikohime, and I've been assigned to..." there was a pause. "Uh, just come with me please."

Uriko would lead the girl to the cafeteria, where she would set out a reasonably large amount of food in front of the girl, the stressed smile still on her face. "Please, help yourself." Okay, she was acting like a creep, now. "Uh, what did you say you wanted again?"

Ronin has written 328 posts
Medicine and Hospitals [Uriko]Sept 22, 2023 14:56:16 GMT -5
Fukuizumi Kaida
Fukuizumi Kaida Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont="Open Sans"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Post]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]After she had introduced herself to the front desk, the person behind used the PA system to call for someone called Kayahara Urikohime to come up to the front. Wasn’t that a mouthful of a name? Kaida hummed to herself and rocked on her heels as she awaited for whoever to show up.

It didn’t take long when a girl with a huge mess of green hair appeared. She seemed just as out of the loop as Kaida was, given her reaction to being told she was going to be teaching today.

Kaida tried to give a reassuring smile to the other girl, giving a small wave in greeting. It almost made the orange-haired girl laugh, the bewildered look on Urikohime’s face. She followed the other girl diligently, wondering what sort of stuff they were going to get up to. She didn’t expect to be brought to a cafeteria and presented with food.

Now it was Kaida’s turn to look bewildered. But she complied and grabbed an apple from the pile of goodies that she had been presented with. "Thanks," she said as she crunched into the sweet fruit.

In answer to Urikohime’s question, Kaida blanked for a moment, realizing that both of them were just kinda being thrown into the deep end with no clue what the other intended. She didn’t like being an afterthought, but she would have to accept it if she wanted any training to get done.

The reassuring smile came back and she tried to look as welcoming as possible. "Um, I was hoping for some medical training. I’ve kinda used up all my resources back home, and I wanted to see if Konoha had anything different it could offer."

She wasn’t asking outright for access to secret things but she wouldn’t be adverse to possibly learning about said secret things.

[PTab=Items]

00 | Items

[PTab=Jutsu]

[PTab=Abilities]
Having once been the host to the Rokubi, Kaida's chakra system was forever changed from the average supply it had once been. While it's not nearly as much as it was with Saiken behind her, Kaida now has a vast well of chakra that she is able to draw upon.

This allows her to her to consistently use the higher-ranked, more powerful, techniques that would exhaust the girl under normal circumstances, if she does choose to do so. Though she had to give up any hopes of using the finite control needed for most medical techniques, she is still determined to find a way around that particular limitation.

『Little Doctor』
With her mother’s profession, Kaida has constantly been surrounded by medics and has always been fascinated by them. She wanted to learn everything about them. She dove into books and annoyed her parents with questions. She learned everything she could about not only Medical Ninjutsu, but conventional medicine as well.

When she lost her chakra control due to being possessed by the Rokubi, Kaida lost her ability to use medical jutsu, but she didn’t lose her knowledge. And thanks to her gumption and near obsessive studying, Kaida is still very proficient in using conventional means to heal people.

She can tend to many types of wounds, varying from minor to severe. The girl is even able to identify several poisons and toxins. He talent means she is capable of treating these maladies, even with her limited resources. Though she can't cure them outright, she can easily stabilize people, if needed, until someone with on-the-spot healing is able to tend to them.

On the darker flipside, Kaida's knowledge of human anatomy allows her to know the best places to strike, giving her an edge by being able to inflict the most damage with the least effort. She tries to utilize this knowledge with her skills so she can end fights quickly and efficiently.

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:#00aa55;background-color:white;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#00aa55;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#00aa55;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#2cc579;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lightbluetext"]width:400px;text-align:justify;font-family:Open Sans;font-size:12px;color:#111111;margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
Medicine and Hospitals [Uriko]Sept 22, 2023 20:26:45 GMT -5
Kayahara Urikohime
groupnull
Well, the doctor who had tasked Uriko with the job of attending to the Kusagakure girl had said as much as the girl had revealed. But there were still so many things Uriko was unaware of. She preferred to do work from a position of knowledge. The more she knew about something, the better and more equipped she felt to deal with it. At least this girl seemed quite easy to talk to. It helped that they were probably of the same age, though that might suggest that she was perhaps a Chuunin. Uriko could not say, but she was sure that her own relatively advanced age at Genin rank was not a run-of-the-mill case.

"Well, I don't know if there's anything really different Konoha has to offer," the green haired girl replied carefully, "but I'll teach you what I can. May I ask for your specialties, rank and why you decided to be a medic ninja? I know the questions may be random and personal, but I want to see if there's something I can teach you that will be well-suited to your style. Oh, and-- idiot me-- your name, please? I don't want to keep referring to the pretty girl who got dropped into my lap as 'Kusa Girl' or 'Carrot'."

Medicine and Hospitals [Uriko]Oct 28, 2023 10:21:28 GMT -5
Fukuizumi Kaida
Fukuizumi Kaida Avatar
groupnull
[googlefont="Open Sans"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Post]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]"Oh, right, of course," Kaida realized all of a sudden that no one had actually introduced her. Kind of a major oversight. And the nicknames probably wouldn’t go over well after a little while. She straightened a bit and gave a nod. "My name is Fukuizumi Kaida. Genin. Um, my specialties are mostly physical fighting, like taijutsu, with a medical supporting background."

Slightly shy, she continued on with answering Uriko’s questions. "I became a medical shinobi because I grew up around it, my parents are both medics. But I also really wanted to be able to help people with my skills. I used to be really talented, but something happened a few years back that messed up my chakra control - so I’ve basically been relearning from scratch."

It was a little embarrassing to admit that she was basically useless when it came to chakra control. Something about finally saying it out loud made it really real.

"I’m trying to create my own style, since conventional methods of healing are outside of my ability now."

She rocked back and forth on her heels. Konoha may not have had much to offer in terms of new techniques and whatnot, but since she was practically a beginner, anything would be good enough for her.

[PTab=Items]

00 | Items

[PTab=Jutsu]

[PTab=Abilities]

『Little Doctor』

Medicine and Hospitals [Uriko]Oct 29, 2023 1:42:46 GMT -5
Kayahara Urikohime
groupnull
The girl introduced herself as Fukuizumi Kaida, and stated that she was a physical fighter, although she used medical ninjutsu to supplement her skills. "That sounds quite like our very own Med Nin Chief, as far as specializations are concerned," the green haired Genin thought silently, as she listened to the Kusagakure ninja. Being a medic because her parents were both medics was not uncommon, but having gained some level of proficiency before somehow losing it was, in Uriko's opinion, something one didn't come across every day.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Uriko replied, "and I must apologize for being so forthright with you, so please bear with me. One of the most important aspects to being a medic is the ability to control your chakra finely, as you are most certainly aware. If conventional healing methods are out of reach now, why not focus on another field aside medicine that you might not have explored up till date?" Uriko's voice was gentle and empathic, carrying across the indication that she really desired to help. But then the green haired kunoichi stopped short, paused for a moment, obviously in thought, and then refocused her gaze on Kaida.

"I won't lie, Kaida-chan, there's a part of me that worries I might not be able to help you with anything, but I suddenly got a thought. You said you had some expertise before whatever happened messed up your control. But can you still execute any medical ninjutsu? If yes, what sort of technique is that?" If Kaida could not, then Uriko wasn't sure there would be anything she could do. But if Kaida could, then perhaps there could be something from this technique that Uriko could figure about teaching the Kusa nin something new.