Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Life's Great Works

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Sealing with explosives....Yea that's not dangerous...especially if ya don't have the proper pattern to help contain the impact and also the proper balance between these two symbols that literally will cause the first person to use it have it blow their hands off...So...Muramatsa Hiroaki...The Writer? I was half expecting a better title than that..."

"You are correct. That's why I won't use chakra to activate it...If you add buffers here, like a button, you can time an explosion. Thus, no.. blowing of hands...And what man do you know of that is world known from behind a desk?"

--------------------

"Bijuu are natures of pure energy. Everything is contained within their being, unlike us, where our meat and bones are entwined with their chakra coils. When we siphon a Bijuu's chakra, like your seal is supposed to, it is natural that some of those traits may follow through into your own actions. Likewise, you, can mould them."

"So me sneezing with enough force to clear a dune and the whole...sand barrier thing...I'll be able to control that one day?"

--------------------------

"People will betray you. Whether they are close or not...You can choose your response to it. It may mean you need to re-evaluate all of your friendships... or whatever relationships you choose to have. Whether with myself or those acquaintances...You could choose to not trust anybody...You could accept that one person was willing to betray your trust...What may seem like a big thing to you now may not be that in two years. Longer. Big things happen in this world..."

-------------------------

It had happened so suddenly that Arashi had not been able to really react to it. With everything that had happened, she had only now managed to really take into account of just what was missing, and what had been lost.

One of Sunagakure's greatest innovators, masters, and protectors...was gone...

Standing outside of the office in which she had often spent her time in her youth, she found it more painful to even enter it's dark area than any pit and cave she'd dared to venture to. Not simply due to the space itself, but the vastness of it in the absence of it's master. The silence was chilling, to a point where she felt a shiver go down her spine as she reflected on her experience with the man that it once housed.

Hiroaki Muramatsa...a man she should have greatly despised for his role in her life, had been more of a teacher in her starting years as a Jinchuuriki, than she had ever allowed for anyone else willingly. In fact, it was through him that she had mastered her craft and in a sense, had taken his place as a master of Fuinjutsu.

He had been responsible for the creation of the Desert Rose Seal, the very thing that had been placed on her and connected her to Shukaku, and he had aided her in learning more about the One Tails than she had been able to discover on her own.

He was a world traveler, an accomplished writer, and also at one time the ANBU Captain of their forces.

He had allowed her to speak her mind, and in a way, had seen greatness in her. Not simply for what she was, but in what she could do outside of that.

The two had spent hours talking and simply tossing ideas back and forth, and while he rarely mentioned his family, she felt as if she knew more about him than most people. Even them.

Simply trying to speak to his daughters had been difficult, as they were as distant to him as many of his relationships.

Yet, she often imagined he preferred it that way...

How to save a life

Making her way into the room, Arashi allowed a faint breath to escape her lips, stopping short of his desk as she did her best to imagine he was still there. Just working...constantly working...but still attentive in a sense that she felt he at least acknowledged her presence.

As the silence deepened, she'd faintly hear his voice in her mind, allowing for her to rub the back of her neck as she looked to the side.

"Hey...old timer..."

Speaking with a slightly sarcastic tone, she'd see his brow raise at the remark, prompting a grin to cross her lips as she continued.

"This...isn't somethin I normally do but...considering your memorial service had few in attendance and your daugthers were less than coopted to speak...I figured I'd say somethin...probably should of then but...I..I guess I didn't feel like I had the right..."

Resting her hands in front of her, she'd then look down before speaking again.

"We didn't...we didn't really start out as student and teacher...in fact...I thought ya were just a spy my dad left to make sure I didn't do anything stupid...and I guess..in a way ya kinda were doing that...but....over the years...we became like that...though we never really said it..."

Arashi would brace herself before then removing the tiara from her head, noting the symbol of Sunagakure upon the steel plate as she spoke.

"You believed in me....my parents did too but...I didn't see that until later but...you believed in what I could do...outside of me just being the One Tails...and ya took the time to show me...so much...and I guess...I always imagined...that at some point...we'd stop talkin and you'd just...go away..."

Seeing the grizzled man still focused on his work, she'd finally allow herself to breathe again.

"But you didn't....in fact...you saved my life...and not just that one time...You saved me...from doing a lot of things that I'd have regretted..."

That said, Arashi would then lower her head as she did her best to fight back against her emotions.

"I guess...I appreciated that...no...I did...appreciate that...I just...I just wish..."

Feeling a small tear run down her face, Arashi would then straightened up as she placed one hand on hip as she looked away.

"Never mind...I guess...in a way...ya already knew where I'd be now....hell...ya probably predicted it...wild child now Commander...ha..haha..You'd probably say that it's to be expected..."

As the vision of him seemed to look up, Arashi would allow her smile to remain as she decided to try to finish.

"Anyway...ahem...I just wanted to say...Thank you....and that...I'm..."

Closing her eyes, her smile would remain as she found her emotions getting the better of her, tears running down her face as she shook her head.

"I'm gonna really miss you....and shit...."

Arashi would finally open her eyes as she'd see the vision of her master sit there, staring back at her, a soft smile on her face that she'd sometimes see from the side, often hidden away under his gruff exterior expression.

"And thats....thats all I have..."

Brushing her face to try and smooth over her face, she'd see the vision vanish slowly, leaving only an empty chair and a desk in the dark.

It was hard to say goodbye to anyone...but Arashi had only had such a hard time for people that were truly important in her life. To see another go...and leave her behind...it was far more daunting to realize that..there were things unsaid that she could never say again.

Walking toward the oakwood construct, she'd place her hand down upon it, seeing what looked to be designs for a seal. The same designs she'd seen before. So many years ago...

Picking up the parchment, she'd examine the seals and placement, a calm expression on her face as she'd sit down on the desk to continue her scan.

-----------------------

"Correct. I'm envisioning defences for Sunagakure no Sato. But, they do not yet make sense... not in my head...Some of these techniques are blanket offensive techniques, some of them are plain for sensory: seeing who belongs. A lot of them don't work: but identifying what is needed where is my task, currently. The dimension technique, is a sealing based technique like the Generic sealing technique: where you seal things into scrolls. Aggregate combines size with space. A bigger seal, means?"

"Its basically a living shield...What you have here could act as not just a defense, but an alternating offensive..freezing individuals in place across any area of the village and then transporting them to the heart of the seal itself. The Dimensional gate can act as the port in which to place them in the end and locked them tight..."

"Possible. But uprooting the lives of tens of thousands to actually place one down would prove difficult."

-----------------------

"Suna's defence....he never was able to figure it out..."

Setting the sheet down upon her knee, Arashi would close her eyes before then allowing a smile to cross her lips as she took the scroll and rolled it up.

"I guess ya gave me one last assignment...still takin me to school....heh..."

Bowing her head, she then rose up and sealed the document into her palm, she placed her tiara back upon her head, making her way out of the room as she looked back at the empty room, seeing the scattered papers and boxed items.

"I'll get it done....I promise...may the ancestors protect you on your journey to the beyond...Hiroaki-sensei..."

With that, Arashi would close the door before making her way down the hall, stopping short as she stopped a young version of herself, rushing from the room as she'd wave goodbye to the old man at the door, seeing her run down the stairs as she disappeared and was replaced by Arashi of the present.

-End Thread-

-S.A Used-
Will of Sand

Will of Sand- Adding the element of her own chakra into the mixture of sand, Arashi is capable of faster and stronger sand manipulation and attacks. The extent of this control is due to the supply gathered within her gourd, granting the bonus of power, but limited to only the amount contained within it. This ability makes her constructions more dense and harder to break down, and the swiftness of their creation is instant rather than requiring the prior time of build-up as before due to the strengthened bond between Arashi and Shukaku.

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

Sand Control
Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,689 posts