Breaking Dango

compose a reply
Breaking DangoSept 21, 2023 1:12:34 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7, -4 SD rank Chuunin occupation Kunoichi
There came time where she was told that she must make peace. That we only make peace with our enemies. Or we must make consolation with our friends. She'd done a lot of thinking over the past half a year. Thinking back to the words of her Hokage. And in truth, it had made her negative for quite some time. She'd been feeling a number of conflicted feelings for quite some time. It was like the feeling of Kikaichu insects digging into and burrowing under the skin. Deep and pervasive. Shinde had come to stand outside of Miroru's house. A bag in her right hand, sort of staring. Trying to figure out what she'd do exactly. She didn't know if she was there for ten minutes. Or twenty. But eventually, she came close and knocked along the door. And if Miroru did come to answer the door?

She looked ahead of herself. First bashfully at the floor, before then looking Miroru in the eyes. Shinde felt like she ought to open simply with the most honest and truthful thing. "I'm sorry." There was no other justifications, no excuses. Because at the end of the day, despite the fact they hurt one another, and things got tense? Shinde knew it wasn't really a thing that was worth grudge. "For all of it." Without saying much else, a slight heat along her face, she slowly raises her right hand. Revealing inside of it a black box container made from wood. If she'd even humor the notion or not was another question. But at the very least, she could say she tried. 
dandead10 has written 307 posts
Breaking DangoSept 21, 2023 17:11:15 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes
Miroru did not have the advantages of Azarea and Itsuki or Kazui to know who was at the door before she opened it. So when the door slid to the side and revealed Shinde, the redhead's eyes flashed wide with unguarded surprise, and an echo of hurt. Less an expectation of pain and more an inability to completely write off the possibility, a momentary bracing in case the worst came. She still pushed a grin into the corner of her mouth, though. "Hey. What's-"

"I'm sorry."

The Uchiha girl wasn't at all expecting that, and her eyes, somehow, widened further. Before she could get out a request for clarity, Shinde specified she meant everything, and offered the bag. It took a moment, but she reached her hands out and took it from Shinde quietly, carefully peeling the bag back from the box and looking at it for a moment.

"... thank you. I'm sorry, too. It got super bad. I think we can probably move past it, though. Just- ask before you touch me, okay..? And... don't... joke about us not being friends. I can take a lot of jokes, but... not that kind. And I'll make sure I ask about stuff instead of assuming you blew up my friend's pets in the future."

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Breaking DangoSept 21, 2023 18:04:09 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"We're comrades. And at the end of the day, the spat we had. It divided us, and it was for a stupid reason. I respect you, and in a way. I suppose I was confused. Jealous maybe in a way. To see you excel so far, and to have people that cared about you in that way. To appear before you, to even threaten to kill me for you. Especially since I've never had friends that were close like that." She didn't know if that was it a hundred percent, but she found herself then pointing towards the box. "Dango." Rubbing the back of her neck, she turned to look behind herself, before looking at her abode. Trying to take in some details about the way Miroru lived. The small things.

"If you'd be up for it. I'd like to train with you." In truth, Shinde's life had been beyond stressful as of recently, and it made sense that she work alongside one of the top Genin performers in that Chuunin Exam. Especially since it wasn't clear yet that Miroru didn't know Shinde's whole situation. Her story. "Do you think we could work something out?" It was a bit of a longshot maybe, but she figured that she might have some valuable knowledge to share out, and maybe Miroru could help her on that path as well. "Sparring. Ninjutsu. Bukijutsu. Any of those things, I'm particularly good at." Her blue eyes looked out, and she seemed a bit more hopeful. Glad they could move forward to a brighter future.
last edit by Hatake Shinde on Sept 21, 2023 18:05:25 GMT -5
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 0:24:18 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 295 | notes
It wasn't, in the end, JUST that they were close to Miroru. Shinde couldn't know- and Miroru couldn't tell her- that they were threatening to hurt her because if they pushed too far... they could have lost Miroru, and countless other lives. With them being in a foreign village to boot, the damage toll would have been cataclysmic, and any chance at diplomatic repairs essentially nil. So she didn't respond, and glanced away instead, as if to spare Shinde from a reply on that topic.

"Oh! I love dango! Thank you, Shinde-chan, really." Miroru gestured for her to follow the redhead around the house into the courtyard, clearly prepared for training of various sorts. She set down the treats for later, and moved to where a large gunbai was propped up, picking it up in one hand, propping it over her shoulder. "Bukijutsu might be the simplest to practice. It's a lot harder to block ninjutsu techniques properly. But with this-" Miroru flashed through a rapid set of one-handed seals... and nothing happened, making her scowl. "With THIS-" Again... nothing much. "Hrrrrrgh. With THIS." Again- and this time... though it almost collapsed again... suiton flowed from her hand into the gunbai, coating it in a protective layer of water. "Fwahhhh... water chakra still isn't easy for me... and I really need practice with those one handed seals in battle. So how about you come at me, I can make some suggestions while defending myself, and trying to use some random non-harmful jutsu one handed?" She grinned, beckoning at Shinde. "If you're ready, I'm ready!"

MISSIONS
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 0:42:18 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
As she followed Miroru around the house in question to the back courtyard, she saw how Miroru grasped a large war fan. A signature weapon of the Uchiha clan. It was as signature as the Hatake clan's sabers were to their namesake. Looking ahead, she slowly looks down to her side to her katana. Specially crafted at the behest of her father. "I know how skilled you are. So. If you don't mind." As she draws her blade, she closes her eyes and channels chakra into her sword. It glows a bright and flashing white, the tip of the blade extending to a long eight feet. "I'll be trying to come at you with my all." Slowly sliding her right foot backwards, she seems to enter a crouch for a moment. Before proceeding to dash inwards, as fast as her legs would carry her. 

Her blade drags along the ground, and much like the Chidori, it'd scrape and carve a sharp line through the stone floor, though wouldn't cause large fragments of stone to rip up into the air. Though what was interesting about this chakra blade was that gazing upon it directly was bothersome. It'd pose even a difficulty to users of the Sharingan to stare directly upon it. Shinde was paying very close and high attention to details, honing her senses and reflexes as she made her way closer. To someone like Miroru who specialized in speed, she'd likely find that Shinde wasn't by any means slow, but certainly slower than she was as of now. Before she'd take her blade, and with the advantage of her range would attempt to swing diagonally downwards towards Miroru's right arm. Likely to meet and clash with the water coated gunbai. 

If they met, her reverberating chakra would lightly vibrate in the molecules of the water, Just to get an idea for how strong the guard was. How strong the grip feel was. "Considering I've only been a Hatake for about a year...and trained for only half that time. I'd say I've made great progress." She says, breaking the slash, as she begins to break the grip and hop around, try to step to the side and around Miroru, launching several more light slashes, trying to discern where the redhead's defenses were weakest. As well as study the nuances of her form. Imagining the hand she held the Gunbai with was her dominant hand?

NAME: White Light Chakra Sabre
CLASSIFICATION: Offensive
ELEMENT: N\A
OWNER: Hatake Clan

DESCRIPTION:

The White Light chakra sabre is a special tanto passed down through generation and generations of the Hatake Clan. In the distant past their was only one White Light chakra Sabre, which was reserved for the clan leader, but as years passed the clan found a way to reproduce the sword. The tanto itself is straight-bladed with a small, circular hand-guard.

ABILITIES:

White Light Chakra - When wielded by a Hatake, blinding white chakra emits from the blade, this chakra acts as an extension of the blade itself. With the chakra, the user can extend the range and force of their piercing and slashing attacks. Strikes that seemingly or would normally miss will actually make contact with the target.

LIMITATION:

Range: The maximum range the blade can extend depends on the rank and skill level of the shinobi. Genin and Chunin max range is 2.5 metres (8 feet), while a Jounin or Highier could extend the blade to a max range of 5 metres(16 feet).
last edit by Hatake Shinde on Sept 22, 2023 0:45:06 GMT -5
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 19:06:37 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes

Much as Shinde expected, Miroru defended herself with the Gunbai, intercepting the intended blow and clashing with Shinde's testing strike. Perhaps much less so to Shinde's expectations, the defenses provided by the fan were... overwhelming, to put it bluntly. The combination of fan and Suiton were absolutely unyielding. Even more so, Miroru's grip and general skill with the weapon were a step up from Shinde's own, and her speed matched even the quicker girl's improved natural swiftness. Had they met on more even ground, Shinde would have proven faster than the redhead- but Miroru's reflexes and senses seemed very firmly on another level entirely. She kept her eyes on Shinde's, much more focused on reading her opponent than reading her sword. After all, by watching her blade, all she could see was where the blade was moving at the moment. By watching Shinde's eyes, she instead got heads up on everything Shinde saw fit to divert her attention to. Glances at her weapon, at their surroundings, at their footing- anything Shinde needed to get more information on, her eyes stood a very strong chance of betraying to her opponent with focus like that!

Indeed, it did seem she had the Gunbai in her primary hand, with her other kept close to her stomach, flashing seal after seal in an attempt to successfully execute another one-handed jutsu, but failing to do so just yet, not while she was twisting to follow Shinde and intercept her blows, repeatedly planting the head of the fan and using its broad face of the fan more like a shield to hide behind than as a weapon to parry... which made sense. Between the extremely powerful jutsu reinforcing the weapon and its own natural construction... Shinde would be hard pressed to imagine a technique powerful enough to penetrate the weapon when used defensively.

"Gah! Fast! Wahah! Keep it up! Go all out! I'll use what I need to in order to keep up, and I'll say if it's too much for me!"

NAME: Kani Ō Tsume [King Crab Claw]
CHAKRA USAGE: Meduim-High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Suiton
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A more advanced version of Kani Tsume. This jutsu can either be used alone, or for a quicker effect and a simple handseal, the user can advance Kani Tsume. The user will create rock hard suiton crab claws around their arms, completely under the users control as their hand movements. However, the length of the King crab claw grows double its normal size, roughly about 10 feet in length, and five feet around. The user can use these claws as they wish, whether it be hand-to-hand combat, defense, a water technique. The user can perform other jutsu while in this state.

--

OWNER: Uchiha Miroru

CLASSIFICATION: Offensive

RESTRICTIONS: Personal

DESCRIPTION:
A combat gunbai with a modified crest to reflect both the tomoe famously associated with Miroru's clan, and the weapon's water affiliation.

ABILITIES:
Durability: The gunbai's primary construction concern is durability, and it delivers, proving capable of defensive use against the vast majority of attacks without concerns of sustaining damage to the weapon.

Chakra Reactive (Suiton): Utilizing a variant of Kani Ō Tsume [King Crab Claw], the gunbai can be surrounded by an extremely dense field of Suiton chakra. The weapon's specific construction amplifies the technique, improving its offensive and defensive augments and adding them to the impressive attributes of the weapon itself.

MISSIONS
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Sept 22, 2023 19:06:56 GMT -5
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 19:19:04 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Miroru's short tenure as Chuunin seemed to have made her drastically better than what Shinde imagined. Despite the two of them being the same age, it seemed as if there was a large noticeable gap. Some sort of boundary that Shinde failed to break through on her first attempt. As she was repelled, and seeing the pressure of the Gunbai pressing firmly back against her sword? She found herself hopping back, and tossing her sword behind her. Letting it flip and sink into the stone behind her. As she leaps backwards, she performs a set of handseals at a swift pace. A few short handseal sequences. "Fine. Then here's a jutsu from my own ninja handbook!" She describes, before hurling a dizzying handful of Shuriken from her pouch at high speed.

Ten shuriken flew forward, a few of the stars curving to the left and right, and three headed straight for Miroru. Before she calls out. "Housenka no Jutsu!" Breathing a hot mouthful of fire flowers onto each, they turn into glowing hot flower petal stars. Bright and flashy as they continue their path. Adding fire damage to her throwing weapons. With a flex of her fingers and a pull back on her teeth? She alters their trajectory. Even Miroru couldn't block all of these with her Gunbai. For as they flew forward, they would begin to twist and arch, now looking to strike Miroru from all sides of her body at the same time. To litter her with cuts, slashes, and burns. "Hiden Jutsu: Cremation to Ash!" A cool little jutsu of her own making.

The stars if they hit their marks would engulf them in flames, ripping into flesh and bone, with the intersecting wires twisting and pressing against their skin, creating a binding. One most Shinobi wouldn't be able to so casually snap. A devastating combination she'd made some while back. Letting her fingers out from the bind, she grasps her sword with her right hand. Now was the time to see if that worked. If not that? She'd need to go to another plan.

NAME: Soushuriken no Jutsu - [Manipulate Shuriken Technique]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low

CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu

ELEMENT: N/a

DESCRIPTION:

Wires attached to shuriken, be it during the use of this jutsu or prepared beforehand, can be manipulated with such sleight hand movements that the trajectory of the stars can be altered at any point in their flight. The spinning nature of the shuriken more than often distracts shinobi from the razor thin strings connecting them to their owner, making this an effective way to catch the opponent off guard.

Name: Housenka no Jutsu [Phoenix Sage Fire Technique]

Chakra Usage: Low

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Katon

HANDSEALS: 3

Description: After performing the necessary handseals, the user expels a series of small fireballs, each one about the size of a kunai. This are fired in succession and in such numbers that it makes it difficult to dodge by simple means. They are light in form and so they can even be used to hide shuriken within them without being disturbed.
last edit by Hatake Shinde on Sept 22, 2023 19:22:05 GMT -5
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 19:34:27 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes
It was possible that Miroru had developed drastically since her time as a Chuunin- but it was also very much possible that Miroru had been, at essentially all points in which Shinde had encountered and observed her previously...

... holding back.

As Shinde leapt back and flashed her own seals, Miroru tried another set of seals to no avail, grimacing faintly as she watched Shinde's hands fly to her pouches and hurl shuriken forwards. Another try at her jutsu. Another failure. Flame flashes forwards along wires Miroru's wicked-sharp eyes saw- shuriken wire tricks were a specialty of hers as well, after all!- and she tried one more time as the girl yanked the wires with her teeth and closed the gaps around Miroru.

And this time, it bore fruit.

Raiton exploded around Miroru's feet, and she cackled a sharp laugh of relief as she slammed the fan over her back- and accelerated BACKWARDS through the storm of shuriken closing on her previous position, charging into the rearmost of the shuriken on her own and delaying the rest from reaching her as the gunbai extinguished and scattered the shuriken behind her, clearing a path for her to skate backwards. The rest, she'd just forced to chase her and collect together, giving her a chance to slam her gunbai overhead and back down through the space she'd just occupied- one smart strike to extinguish the rest of the shuriken as she bashed them to the ground!

"WHOOOF, that one was close! I have a jutsu a lot like that, I just use the wires to trap my target instead of closing the shuriken in like that! Super effective move! Come on, keep it up! Show me some more!" Miroru cried as the Raiton petered out around her feet, leaving her skidding backwards as she replaced the gunbai between the two of them, ready for more of Shinde's specialties!

NAME: Raiton: Densen Kensaku [Lightning Release: Grind Wire]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
ELEMENT: Raiton
DESCRIPTION:
Implying the user knows the water walking and tree-climbing techniques. By placing one foot in from of the other, as if tight-rope walking, one preforms the handsigns, focusing chakra into the soles of their feet, also emitting an equal amount of chakra into the ground. As the handsigns are released, the user lets the chakra stored in their feet to release, forming a tunnel-like static field, propelling them along faster than most humans can run. However, any obstacles slowly decrease the field, and any metal inside of the field easily cancels the technique. Note that it also doesn't work on water, and must be canceled for one to stand.

MISSIONS
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 19:54:24 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
In truth. It was incredibly frustrating to remember that Shinde had only failed the Chuunin Exam by one point, and in her final round against Azarea, she was utterly and completely humiliated. Granted, her opponent had used some of the most powerful Genjutsu on the entire planet to see it through; as well as the Aburame Hidenjutsu which was exposed only during the final rounds. Shinde would have imagined that her difference in skill wouldn't have been so vast. Yet. She remembered there was a technique that Miroru wielded that was incredibly potent. Prominent. Potent. The Chidori. Grasping her blade, she slides it out from the ground and sheathes it firmly as she decides to show off another jutsu of hers. Forming a few short handseals, Shinde looks out.

"Here's a jutsu that not too many people know. A jutsu I made myself..." Taking a deep breath, she decides to try to make an opening a different way. "Haiton: Hainejirei no Jutsu!" Ash Release she so called it. As she exhales, she releases what seems to be a cloud of grey soot and ash, washing over the area. Until then, the cloud begins to twist and turn. Rotating around Miroru and her form as it spins. Miroru would begin to feel it get warmer. Then hot. An unpleasant hot. Like, hotter than a summer day hot. Like, beginning to turn into an oven hot. The ashes would begin to glow a hot reddish orange. Like when you looked at someone smoking a cigarette, or like charcoal burning. The dying embers of a fire. Focusing on Miroru as the center target, the ashes would spin faster and faster if she didn't do anything. Until she'd begin to legitimately feel herself beginning to burn. Her clothes light up.

The cloud was impossible to see through, and taking that into consideration, the young Shinde would leap onto the side of Miroru's house, and then high into the air. Using the darkness she created to cover her shadow. Performing another handseal sequence. If Miroru wanted to be kept on her toes? She'd get it. The special ash techniques of the ashen Kunoichi were coming. And Shinde herself would push herself to the very limits!

NAME: Katon: Hainejirei no Jutsu [Fire Release: Ash Contortion Technique]

CHAKRA USAGE: Medium

ELEMENT: Katon

HANDSEALS: Four

DESCRIPTION:

Either through creating through exhalation or using pre-existing ash, the caster of this technique heats and manipulates ashes into creating a contorting. burning cloud around a target. The ash is difficult to see through, but is also incredibly hot, gaining further heat as the ash continues its rotations. The ash is capable of burning clothes and inflicting up to second degree burns upon a target or targets after a whole post. However, has little to no ability to keep a target locked inside.
last edit by Hatake Shinde on Sept 22, 2023 19:54:44 GMT -5
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 20:08:31 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes
"You made it yourself?! That's awesome! I'm something of a jutsu inventor myself, you know~" Miroru called over to Shinde as she stepped it up, resisting the urge to show one of her tricks off by scuttling the jutsu she was trying to show off. The cloud of gray isn't super familiar, but Miroru stood her ground, trying a jutsu again. No dice. She chuffed quietly and studied the cloud as it coalesced more firmly around her. The twisting wasn't super concerning.

The heat was.

As it started to get painfully hot, Miroru tried again, wincing as the jutsu failed, trying to brace the gunbai against the worst of it, hiding beneath it as the jutsu failed yet again!

"Ow. OW. C'mon! Stupid- WORK! GAH! Freakin'- CRUMBS, that STINGS!" Miroru yelped from the inside of the whirling cinders. She made a few more pained sounds, and then... went completely silent. Her gunbai clattered audibly to the ground, its suiton coating wobbling placidly in the heart of the storm.

With not a hint of Miroru to be found.

NAME: Suiton: Mizugakure no Jutsu [Water Release: Hiding in Water Technique]
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
This Jutsu allows the user to blend in and merge with water, even as small an amount as a puddle, to go undetected by the enemy. While hidden in the water they are unable to move and must stay still. This makes the jutsu good for ambushes and surprise attacks, as it allows the user to appear then vanish without a trace.

MISSIONS
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 20:14:58 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
That...Was weird. Shinde invented this jutsu after all. She'd seen what it could do. If anything, it probably got more painful the longer someone was inside of it. She made it with the sole purpose of fighting people with doujutsu. Forcing them on the offensive. Made it harder for someone to breath, and made someone's eyes burn. The usual ways of warding it off? Dispersing it with a strong force of wind? Granted, she could always bring the hot smoldering ashes back. Or, to run out of the cloud. Shinde was about to cast another jutsu in there. Especially since it was one of her dangerous combos. However, when hearing the gunbai clatter? She dispelled her cloud before it could turn into a mini inferno of burning ashes. It was a great jutsu. Something especially useful if someone was hiding in a tight hole or a hidey place.

After all, if you had enough holes to breath, you had enough holes for the ash to get in.

As the cloud dispersed, Shinde dropped her handseal sequence and would form the ram sign. "Release." The jutsu would begin to fade. The hot ashes falling down as a drift. Their smoldering form onto the ground. Sizzle. As Miroru sank into the puddle, she might have heard the slight hiss as those ashes fell down atop it. Blink. Blink. What the hell? Where did Miroru go? Nah. There's no way she could have just vanished out of thin air like that right? Surely, she would have seen her slip out of the cloud of dust, seen the slight shift in movement. Shinde stepped forward, and with it, stopped just before the black puddle of water then. Wondering where Miroru vanished. Not wanting to step quite yet on those glowing embers. They were hot after all.
Breaking DangoSept 22, 2023 21:26:54 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes
"Blurbleurbleurbantented Uchiha Manhole Cover technique!" came from beneath the gunbai as Miroru shoved her feet down out of where she was tucked into the water on the UNDERSIDE of the gunbai, shoving it up and off of herself, holding it above her head as she revealed where she'd hidden to protect herself from the whirling cinders! Extra benefit, it'd smothered all the cinders underfoot where she was now, so no toasty toes!

"That's a really nasty technique! I think the water soothed most of the scorches, but if you could cover a big enough area or use it on an immobilized opponent, that'd pretty much be it, huh?" Miroru asked as she turned the gunbai to examine the soot-stained dark side, frowning at the brackish fluids. "Ew. Gross. But good technique! Excellent for forcing someone out of a defensible position, or ruining a locale for somebody trying to stay on overwatch." A few dark splotches marked Miroru where soot on her had just smeared as she'd hid in the water.

"How are ya feeling so far? Wanna keep going? Or got any other cool jutsu you wanna show off?"

MISSIONS
Breaking DangoNov 22, 2023 2:37:45 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Miroru was a bit of a wonder to Shinde. It seemed like that no matter what she threw, she had a level of enthusiasm that couldn't be beat. It seemed like that no matter the hardship or diversity, she seemed to channel through, and in a way, Shinde was envious a bit. She was skillful, and despite her lack of the Sharingan, she was a splendid Shinobi that had mastered techniques that would be seemingly impossible for a normal Genin to learn. In her own way, Miroru was a genius. Full of energy and seemingly never tired. "...You're right. It's a jutsu that I came up with myself." She says, but with it, she came to take a deep breath. Miroru really asked with a level of enthusiasm. What else could Shinde throw at her? What more could she challenge the foxy redhead with? Taking the liberty to deeply exhale, she found herself going through her mind for what other combinations she could throw.

Thinking back to the Chuunin Exams, her own shortcomings, her failures, she proceeded to form a handseal. "Katon: Haijingakure no Jutsu!" She yells out, exhaling a thick smokescreen from her mouth, beginning to fill the area around herself and Miroru, before she begins moving at a swift speed, channeling her physical prowess to run rapidly in a circular motion round Miroru, fast enough to begin whipping the smoke around. Before she then proceeds weaves another short handseal sequence. "Katon: Kaibunshin no Jutsu!" The Cinder Clone jutsu. Suddenly, the smoke around Miroru thickens and condenses into a group of three dopplegangers, one of which would immediately look to attack the redhead from behind, looking to loop its arms around her armpits. The other two looking to close in the distance and begin jumping her, the first looking to come in for a punch to the face from the right side. The other clone looking to come in from the left to deliver a fierce kick to the gut. 

For people like Miroru who moved fast, the key to staying in some form of advantage was to give them a lot to focus on. That said? Let's see how she dealt with these ash clones eh? 

NAME: Katon: Haijingakure no Jutsu [Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique]

DESCRIPTION:

The user molds Katon chakra before exhaling a large cloud of ash from their mouths that spreads outwards in a ten meter radius. The ash can sting if it gets in a person's eyes, but the true purpose of this technique is to create a smokescreen that blinds enemies, allowing the user to hide or escape.

NAME: Katon: Kaibunshin no Jutsu [Fire Release: Cinder Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
HANDSEALS: Three
REQUIREMENT: Must know the Hai Bunshin no Jutsu
DESCRIPTION:
Either through creating or using pre-existing ash, the caster of this technique heats and manipulates ashes into physical and solid clones with a tangible mass. Sister jutsu to the Hai Bunshin, these clones are a direct improvement. Capable of interacting with their environment. Though not as durable as some other clones, and incapable of performing jutsu, when dispersed, they burst into a hot pile of ashes, hence their namesake.

last edit by Hatake Shinde on Nov 22, 2023 2:39:45 GMT -5
Breaking DangoDec 21, 2023 1:20:25 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
It was easy to view Miroru as irrepressible. Many did, but the truth was quite the opposite. She fought, hard, to keep her momentum and spirits up. She couldn't afford to slack off, and she refused to allow her own negativity the chance to affect others. As for Shinde's other observations... Miroru had trouble seeing a lot of that in herself. She WAS clever, not only a prodigious student of jutsu, but an inventor of several as well- something Shinde could lay claim to, as well!- and it seemed her barrel of tricks hadn't run dry yet!

Shinde's plan went off without a hitch- as the smoke cleared, her clones found Miroru standing dead center, whirling this way and that to get a bead on the new trio. From behind, the arm lock landed, the face punch from the side smashed home, and the gut kick as well! Doubled over and held upright, Miroru let out a hacking cough-

-and imploded in a gush of white smoke, moments before a trio of vibrant Raiton needles spiked down from the heavens, eached aiming to plunge into a Shinde clone in a likely surprise attack!

Just moments before, as Shinde had flooded the area with smoke, Miroru had made use of the moment of similarly disadvantaged visibility to clone herself in a flash and leave the copy behind as the original leapt into the air, using her boots to modify a Kekkai technique to perch far overhead on a bit of barrier, safe to watch and plot her own response to the situation- a quick scattering of Chidori Senbon (https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/6842/chidori-package-jutsu) to clear the field!

COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Breaking DangoMar 10, 2024 18:21:35 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
It was crazy. Crazy how despite them being close to the same age, how far Miroru was growing. Whereas Shinde felt she still had strides to grow and develop. Of course, it had in part to do with the fact that she had differences in resources and things to learn, but still. Miroru's skill as a Shinobi were beyond admirable. Her technique was impeccable. As her clones were swiftly dispelled, pierced through with Raiton needles, she looked at that and realized that it wasn't lightning infused needles, but instead needles made of lightning itself. A change in chakra nature and chakra form. As the clones cried out, they dispelled into a cloud of burning hot ashes, then swiftly dispersed in the wind. The smoldering cinders brought out.

"...That's a nasty jutsu." Shinde declares, and with it, she gives a huff. "I'm afraid you've got me beat. There's nothing left in my arsenal that I think would surprise you." Taking the liberty to look back, she laughs. Laughs for but a moment in a defeated sort of way. "I like this...Being able to reconnect and let the negative things go. To be able to call you a friend." She said, looking at Miroru with a softness in those cerulean eyes. Presuming she showed herself that was. Assuming she did, Shinde holds her hands up, and does the seal of confrontation as to end their little spar and to show respect to her fellow ninja.

"Say...Miroru-Chan. I'm supposed to be getting married pretty soon. Do you think you'd show up?"