Lessons Amidst Nature

compose a reply
Lessons Amidst NatureSept 22, 2023 12:41:24 GMT -5
Gurē An
Practice makes perfect
Gurē An Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 10 years old birthday June 23, 1013 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 2 Member
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]
On a tranquil morning in the misty forest near An's home, An found herself eagerly awaiting for her private tutor, Ikana. The forest was bathed in a soft, ethereal mist that veiled the tall trees and lush undergrowth, giving the surroundings an almost otherworldly quality.
[break][break]
Perched on a moss-covered rock near the edge of the forest clearing, An's almond-shaped eyes gleamed with anticipation. She had been diligently practicing her shinobi skills, and these private lessons with Ikana were essential in honing her abilities further. Her small hands clutched a bundle of carefully bound scrolls, filled with the notes and teachings from previous sessions.
[break][break]
The sound of rustling leaves and the faint whisper of the misty breeze filled the air as An waited patiently. The young academy student's enthusiasm was palpable, a testament to her dedication to her training. She admired the resilience of the forest and how every living thing seemed to work in harmony, much like her own family and village.
[break][break]
An had brought along a small woven basket with some freshly picked fruits and snacks, a gesture of hospitality she had learned from her mother. It was her way of showing appreciation to Ikana. As time passed, the mist began to dissipate, allowing the warm rays of the morning sun to filter through the canopy. An couldn't help but smile, knowing that today's lesson would bring new challenges and knowledge.
[break][break]
共生遺伝学| Kyōsei Iden-Gaku [lit.Symbiotic Genetics]
[break][break]
As a member of the Gurē clan, An has gained the potential to combine her body with flora and the ground itself because of the similarities in her genetic makeup to fungi. She is able to link her chakra to the underground network of organic matter, which includes plant roots, water veins, and decomposing materials. For example, An can hide in things like trees, shrubs and roots, soil, and so on. Once fused, not only is her presence completely hidden and only felt by those with chakra recognition, but it also allows her to travel within the subterranean web of organic matter.
[break]
[Everything is directly determined by the clan member's rank and skill.]

[break][break]
真菌操作| Shinkin Sōsa [lit.Fungal Manipulation]
[break][break]
An can grow, shape, and manipulate all forms of fungi, including but not limited to yeasts and mold, along with poisonous and non-poisonous mushrooms, thanks to the Gurē clan's chakra and genetic makeup. An has the ability to grow fungi on just about any surface. Because An’s genetic makeup is more similar to that of fungi than that of humans, she can use techniques based on Fungi anatomy, such as secretions or enzymes from various Fungi. She can easily generate or grow any part of a Fungi's anatomy from her own body by using chakra to further alter her own cells. Finally, because these techniques are made from her own cells or bodily fluids, such as converting her saliva into a specific Fungi secretion, An is immune to their effects.

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 232
[break]

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(90%) contrast(90%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #68aaf5; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #68aaf5; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #68aaf5; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
Yofie has written 344 posts
Lessons Amidst NatureSept 22, 2023 18:48:12 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7th, -2 SD rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 2
When she came before An today, it was already clear what it was she was looking to do. Find a way to expand her chakra reserves. Training that young was a wise course of action. While some were born with such reserves, there were others that needed to trained diligently and hard in order to make such a reality. That said, when Ikana arrived at this training yard, she found herself looking the young white haired girl over. "Ohayo." Taking the liberty to look outwards, she found herself looking this young girl over. Head to toe. "I've heard you're preparing for the graduation." She wasn't particularly surprised of course. An seemed to be quite diligent.

Taking the liberty to rub the back of her head, she honestly didn't know what the graduation was now. She'd heard rumors of course, but she was the last of the Kirigakure academy students who didn't need to experience the new tradition of the island. Instead, she had met with Minako Kaguya herself, the former Mizukage and Daimyo and went through the graduation exam herself. A personal honor one might suppose. Though it seemed more like a bitter memory for her. More so considering who it was ran by. She seemed somewhat mentally distracted, as she found herself proceeding to hand An a small black projectile. If she took it? She'd realize just exactly what it was. A food pill. It meant that today's training was going to be rough.

"I wouldn't take that just yet, but I'm going to be showing you two powerful techniques today. And you'll be trying them both." Forming a singular handseal, she crosses her fingers in an X like pattern. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" She calls forth, as she divides her chakra into five even parts. Splitting her chakra equally amongst the lot of them. She could feel how much chakra left her body at once. However, it was nothing she wasn't accustomed to. "This." She calls out, before the duplicate to her immediate left calls. "This jutsu." Before a third clone comes forth, and places a hand along her shoulder. "Will be the one you're learning today."

Before all six Ikanas proceed to call out. "Got it?"
last edit by Miyamoto Ikana on Sept 22, 2023 18:51:17 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 634 posts
Lessons Amidst NatureSept 23, 2023 3:38:01 GMT -5
Gurē An
Practice makes perfect
Gurē An Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 10 years old birthday June 23, 1013 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 2 Member
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

An's eyes widened with a mix of excitement and a hint of nervousness as Ikana explained the training ahead. She took the small black food pill from Ikana's hand and held it carefully, knowing that it was a sign that today's session would push her limits. She had heard about the graduation exam, and the stories of the challenges it presented had always fascinated her. Now, she was one step closer to facing those trials.
[break][break]
"Thank you, sensei," An replied with a respectful nod, her voice filled with determination. She carefully placed the food pill back in her woven basket, keeping it ready for when she truly needed it. As Ikana demonstrated the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and created multiple clones, An's almond-shaped eyes followed the graceful hand movements and the distribution of chakra. She observed the technique closely, committing it to memory.
[break][break]
With a determined nod, An replied, "I've got it, sensei. I'm ready to learn and do my best." She took a deep breath. An watched carefully as Ikana demonstrated the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. She took a deep breath, attempting to split her chakra evenly, just as her sensei had done. Her small hands formed the required handseal, and she poured her chakra into the jutsu with all her might.
[break][break]
But as the chakra flowed from her, something peculiar happened. Instead of a perfect clone like Ikana's, a bizarre and comical figure emerged from the mist. It had An's white hair and almond-shaped eyes, but its proportions were all wrong. One arm was comically long while the other was unusually short, and its legs were twisted in odd angles. It looked like a twisted caricature of An herself.
[break][break]
An's eyes widened in disbelief as she stared at her strange creation. "What... is this?" she muttered to herself, utterly baffled by the bizarre clone. She could feel that a significant amount of her chakra had left her, leaving her feeling slightly drained, and this was even before she had formed a real clone. The misshapen clone stumbled around clumsily, tripping over its own exaggerated limbs before collapsing into a heap of misty vapor and disappearing.
[break][break]
She turned to Ikana, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment but a determined glint in her eyes. "This is really hard. I didn't even create a proper clone, but I can feel a good amount of chakra has left me." This was a new sensation for An, for a single, failed jutsu to put so much strain on her, she couldn't help but be amazed at Ikana, who seemed to have no problems sustaining five of those.
[break][break]
[break][break]
As a member of the Gurē clan, An has gained the potential to combine her body with flora and the ground itself because of the similarities in her genetic makeup to fungi. She is able to link her chakra to the underground network of organic matter, which includes plant roots, water veins, and decomposing materials. For example, An can hide in things like trees, shrubs and roots, soil, and so on. Once fused, not only is her presence completely hidden and only felt by those with chakra recognition, but it also allows her to travel within the subterranean web of organic matter.
[break]

[break][break]
[break][break]
An can grow, shape, and manipulate all forms of fungi, including but not limited to yeasts and mold, along with poisonous and non-poisonous mushrooms, thanks to the Gurē clan's chakra and genetic makeup. An has the ability to grow fungi on just about any surface. Because An’s genetic makeup is more similar to that of fungi than that of humans, she can use techniques based on Fungi anatomy, such as secretions or enzymes from various Fungi. She can easily generate or grow any part of a Fungi's anatomy from her own body by using chakra to further alter her own cells. Finally, because these techniques are made from her own cells or bodily fluids, such as converting her saliva into a specific Fungi secretion, An is immune to their effects.

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 433
[break]

[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(90%) contrast(90%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #68aaf5; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #68aaf5; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #68aaf5; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
last edit by Gurē An on Sept 23, 2023 3:39:00 GMT -5
Lessons Amidst NatureSept 23, 2023 6:15:08 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7th, -2 SD rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 2
There was once upon a time where Ikana was the Bijuu host of the Sanbi. Even before then, she was gifted with large chakra reserves, making her an ideal host at the time to act as its container. So yes, she could form clones such as this with little issue in comparison. Yet still, she could feel the drain it placed upon her body. Taking a deep breath, she places her knuckles together in an inverted manner, resting her hands along her waist as she looks towards that staggered malformed clone. "It's a difficult technique to get down. Especially considering the amount of chakra it takes. But this jutsu is one of the most invaluable in my arsenal." For as Ikana demonstrated. They were physical. Tangible. Interactable in more ways than one would expect.

She proceeds to reach into her pouch then. "Allow me to show you a more advanced technique relying on this cloning principle. As I distribute my chakra and divide it." Taking out a singular Shuriken, she throws it with a swift precision. Clapping her hands, it poofs and expands into a giant size, the size of a Fuma Shuriken as it whirs and flies with a now much larger mass. Before Ikana performs a few handseals more. "Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" The power of such technique was demonstrated when flying out across the trees. For one turned to two, then four, then eight. All the way to thirty-two large Shuriken were duplicated, ripping out. Splintering across the bark, several trees would be felled and toppled from the sheer force of their blow.

She felt a great strain with that jutsu technique, as she took a few deep breaths.

"To make clones. I-...divide my chakra evenly amongst all of them. Meaning that I split my chakra into sixths. And for each clone, there is always a certain amount lost in the process. I'd say you'd be considered skilled if you can make five clones. For some. They can't even make any at all."
Lessons Amidst NatureSept 24, 2023 11:53:18 GMT -5
Gurē An
Practice makes perfect
Gurē An Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

An listened intently to Ikana's explanation, her embarrassment from the failed attempt still fresh in her mind. As her sensei demonstrated the more advanced Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, her eyes widened in amazement at the sheer power and precision of the technique. The way a single shuriken multiplied into dozens, each capable of causing significant damage, left her both awestruck and inspired.
[break][break]
An took a deep breath, her determination unwavering despite her previous failure. She watched as Ikana effortlessly demonstrated the power and precision of the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and the Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. She couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement mixed with nervousness as she attempted the technique once more. With her small hands forming the required handseal, she focused her chakra, trying to split it evenly, just as her sensei had shown her. She poured her chakra into the jutsu with all her might, hoping that this time it would yield better results. But to her dismay, the outcome was even worse than before.
[break][break]
Instead of a malformed clone, her chakra dissipated into thin air, leaving her feeling drained and weak. She staggered back a few steps, her breaths coming faster as she struggled to maintain her composure. An's almond-shaped eyes welled up with frustration and disappointment as she realized that she had failed once again, losing even more chakra in the process. Tears of frustration threatened to spill from her eyes, but she blinked them back, refusing to let her sense of failure overwhelm her. She turned to Ikana, her voice trembling with a mixture of embarrassment and determination. "I... I couldn't do it, sensei. I lost even more chakra this time, and I still couldn't create a single clone. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong." An clenched her fists.
[break][break]
To refocus a bit An decided to switch her focus momentarily to the Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. She knew she had to gain better control over her chakra before attempting the shadow clone technique again. She reached for her training shurikens and took a deep breath, recalling Ikana's demonstration. With a sense of resolve, she formed the required handseals, her fingers moving with as much precision as she could muster. She concentrated on distributing her chakra evenly among her training shurikens, focusing on creating a single clone to control the training shuriken.
[break][break]
As she released her chakra into the jutsu, her eyes widened with a mix of anticipation and hope. This time, the result was different. One of her training shurikens glowed with chakra, and it split into a shadowy duplicate, as she threw it at a nearby tree. It wasn't as refined or powerful as Ikana's clones, but it was a step in the right direction. She was happy but very tired, as her chakra reserves were depleting at an astronomical speed. "I did it, sensei! I created a single shuriken clone," she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement and pride as a beat of sweat rolled down her neck, shuriken clones seemed easier to do, but were they?
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 511
[break]

Lessons Amidst NatureSept 28, 2023 11:38:27 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Having her clones disperse, she found an influx of energy flood back into her system. Much needed energy. Because in those moments? She felt much better in those moments, and she oversaw her pupil's efforts. "I guarantee you, these techniques will be excellent to grow your chakra reserves. If not overnight, then at a rapid speed. The Kage Bunshin is one of my most useful techniques..." Nodding her head, she could see the dismay on An's face at the failure to form even a single proper clone. However, this technique wasn't for everyone. Considered a "burst technique", it required large amounts of chakra to perform properly. As difficult as it was.

Keeping an eye on her progress, she could see a single Shuriken clone pop into existence as she weaved the handseals. It was surprising. "Very good..." She was making progress. Faster than Ikana herself did when she was learning that technique. It had taken a hell of a lot of effort to recreate that technique's results, just from watching and observing. "...If you're feeling close to drained. I'd take the chakra food pill I gave you. Just be mindful that taking too many of those and in too short a timespan can be bad for your health. It's a training tool for now, but meant to be used for emergencies in the field." She says clearly, as she nods her head.

"Once you grow your own natural chakra reserves to be more...copious. I'd say you'll be able to perform techniques like this easier. Gambatte. Gambatte."
Lessons Amidst NatureOct 1, 2023 13:19:48 GMT -5
Gurē An
Practice makes perfect
Gurē An Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Nodding in agreement, she reached for the chakra food pill her teacher had given her earlier. She knew its purpose was to replenish her energy quickly, and with the draining effects of the Kage Bunshin, it was much needed. She popped it into her mouth, and almost instantly, a warm surge of chakra flowed through her body, revitalizing her depleted reserves.
[break][break]
She attempted the handseals once more, focusing on the chakra manipulation required for the technique. She felt a glimmer of hope as she poured her chakra into the jutsu, but this time, it didn't produce any clones. Instead, beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she struggled to maintain control. Frustration crept in as she tried again, and this time, a weird-looking, wobbly clone materialized before her, its form quivering and unstable.
[break][break]
She wasn't satisfied with this result, so she took a deep breath and attempted the handseals once more. She channeled her chakra with intense focus, but to her dismay, nothing happened. No clone appeared, and she was left standing there, her energy drained and her confidence shaken. It seemed that mastering the Kage Bunshin jutsu would require more practice and determination than she had anticipated. Maybe she should have tried the Shuriken Clone jutsu instead. At least her chakra would not have been wasted completely in vain.
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 221
[break]

last edit by Gurē An on Oct 1, 2023 13:20:10 GMT -5
Lessons Amidst NatureNov 12, 2023 1:33:20 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Ikana would be lying if she said she felt herself to be a good educator. She'd learned many of her jutsu and techniques on her own, either through observation, or through the aid of scrolls. She read often, and could explain jutsu theory with little difficulty. However, the true issue came in the form of feeling. She'd often felt as if the best epiphanies came when they were self realized, and that was no different for the training An was going through now. "Gambatte." She says, seated, whilst looking at her status. Ikana leans back, slowly forming her own handseal. "These techniques?..."

"They might be a bit hard due to your lack of chakra control. But once you've gotten it down? Techniques like this should come easier. Even if they are burst techniques. Though...Once you do?" She proceeds to call forth. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Before her, there pops not one, not two, but five clones. Perfect duplicates of Ikana that stand at fore and attention. Looking upon An. A few with their arms crossed over their chests, another leaning back against a tree. The final one slowly stepping forth and pressing their hand along An's head. "It's going to be difficult. But this is the life we live."

"Full of difficulties. But if you don't give up. If you put in the effort to fight hard and face those challenges? I promise you. The rewards. Will be worth it." 
Lessons Amidst NatureNov 13, 2023 11:07:51 GMT -5
Gurē An
Practice makes perfect
Gurē An Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

An took a moment to catch her breath, wiping the beads of sweat from her forehead. The imperfect clone in front of her mirrored her frustration, its wobbly form reflecting the shaky progress she'd made. She looked at the perfect clones standing before her, a testament to Ikana's skill and experience. The gap between her current abilities and those demonstrated by her teacher felt daunting. An sighed, grappling with her own impatience.
[break][break]
"Thank you, Ikana-sensei," An said, a slight smile breaking through her determined expression. "I know it won't be a walk in the park, but I'm ready for the challenge. I'll keep practicing until I get it right. And your clones there," she gestured towards the perfect duplicates, "are really impressive. I hope I can create such flawless copies someday."
[break][break]
An took a deep breath, refocusing on her training. She started forming the handseals once again, this time with a renewed determination. The chakra within her felt more controlled, and she visualized the technique more vividly in her mind. As she executed the jutsu, a single, shaky clone appeared beside her. "It's progress, right?" An said with a mix of exhaustion and excitement. "I won't give up. I'll keep pushing until I can summon clones as perfect as yours, sensei. Gambatte, right?"
[break][break]
As An managed to produce the shaky clone, a wave of lightheadedness hit her like a sudden gust of wind. The drain on her chakra reserves had taken a toll, and she wobbled slightly, feeling the weight of exhaustion settling in. The warm surge of energy from the chakra food pill was fading, leaving behind a sense of emptiness. As she plopped down on the ground, the clone dissipated.
[break][break]
"Whew," An sighed, steadying herself with a hand on her knee. "That... took a lot out of me." She felt a bit lightheaded, and the world seemed to spin for a moment. The effort to control the chakra and execute the technique was more taxing than she initially thought.
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 331
[break]

last edit by Gurē An on Nov 13, 2023 11:08:12 GMT -5
Lessons Amidst NatureFeb 13, 2024 1:16:31 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Of course she was able to make this many clones. Why? Because Ikana once upon a time had been a Jinchuuriki. For several years had it rested within her young body, growing her reserves massively until its extraction. She'd been very lucky to survive the removal. Some said that if she was older, she would have very likely died. It was through surgery and experimentation that the girl was around today, though, the praise from An felt out of place.

"Progress." She proclaims, before she finds herself oddly staring off into space for a few moments, thinking deeply as she usually did. Lost in her own little mental mindscape as she found that at least through this kind of training, she'd definitely done her job at giving techniques that could help An massively grow her reserves. Ikana used shadow clones nearly daily in her life. To help her learn with sales and safely, to manage her shop, to help make her products for her store, and to help enrich her with knowledge and experience. Ikana had been running her seal creation business for years now. Her clones helping to increase her experience by magnitudes over the passing of time.

"With how you are, I'm sure you'll surpass me." Ikana says, somewhat absent minded as she looked to see An's progress. "I think it's safe to say you don't need me for now. But...I'll check in on you later on to see your progress. I hope you do well on your Graduation Exam. If you do well, I'll teach you some jutsu or give you something from my store as a graduation gift."
Lessons Amidst NatureFeb 13, 2024 3:40:26 GMT -5
Gurē An
Practice makes perfect
Gurē An Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

An listened to Ikana's words, feeling a mix of gratitude and determination welling up inside her. Despite her exhaustion, she couldn't help but smile at her teacher's encouragement.
[break][break]
"Thank you, Ikana-sensei," An replied, her voice filled with sincerity. "Your guidance means a lot to me. I'll make sure to work hard and show you just how much progress I can make."
[break][break]
She watched as Ikana spoke, noticing the distant look in her eyes. An couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for her teacher's dedication and expertise. Ikana's experience with shadow clones and her vast chakra reserves were awe-inspiring, and An felt fortunate to have such a skilled mentor.
[break][break]
As Ikana mentioned the graduation exam, a surge of excitement ran through An. It was a milestone she had been eagerly working towards, and knowing that Ikana would be there to support her only fueled her determination further.
[break][break]
"I won't let you down, Ikana-sensei," An said, determination shining in her eyes. "I'll do my best on the exam and make you proud. And thank you for offering to teach me more jutsu or giving me something from your store. I'll treasure whatever you choose to share with me."
[break][break]
With that said it was time for the training to end and the duo to go ahead with their day.
[break][break]
- E N D -
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 218
[break]

last edit by Gurē An on Feb 13, 2024 3:40:47 GMT -5