Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

There's no such thing as hell
But you can make it if you try

Tossing his Kunai between his hands Zakkus green eyes watched each blade spin in the air.  With a qucik grab and toss he'd throw them back into the air.  Juggling was something more recreational and not something he'd try to do during a mission.   It was a way to pass his time.  "CRAP!"  Zakku yelled in frustration as he dropped his kunai and cut his hand.  

Placing his hand against his mouth he'd suck on the blood as he waited for it to clot.  His speed was more of his specialty than his theatrics with his weapons.  Silently cursing himself he collected his weapons and replaced them into his pack.  Looking at the cut on his hand it was just another scar that would form and join his collection of scars across his hands and arms.  He should count them sometime but that was a task for later.  

Flexing his hand he bounced back and forth on his feet impatiently.  "Where is she?"  He asked himself and looked around the grounds looking for the Kyokujitsu he was supposed to train.  He'd dealt with Nezumi from the clan for years and Asahi so he had plenty of experience with the clan.  At one point in time he'd just casually stroll into their area to drag Nezumi out for missions or trainings or just to give everyone a break from his antics.  Not like Zakku didn't encourage them quite often.  Maybe he was the bad influence.

Duh Dood has written 540 posts
Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Dec 22, 2023 9:29:43 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
Senshi was a pretty irresponsible kid at times. She was forgetful, hyperactive, incredibly energetic, and ran about. However, when it came down to someone offering her training? She normally wouldn't be late. Though when she found herself met with a particularly playful puppy dog while wandering around the village, she couldn't help but fawn over it and love him. Running her hand along its head, and running alongside it on all fours like a dog herself for a little while. Making barking sounds. "Bark! Bark! Bark!" She says, lightly pawing at the head of the dog; before taking the liberty to plant a kiss upon its head, met with tongue flicks. She'd been training and studying recently, and one of the things she noticed?

Was how inherently fast and powerful animals can be. A dog when it really wanted to could blitz down the street, and chase after someone a lot faster than someone else could run. Maybe not ninja levels of fast, but definitely faster than she could at the very least. Looking upon the animal for inspiration, she studied how they ran, how they moved, and realized they moved in a very fluid motion as opposed to rigid. They didn't sway their limbs all around, but instead moved like a cog of sorts. It was then that she realized. She was late wasn't she? "Byebye puppy." She says, before running off to meet the man named Zakku in the training yard.

"Ohayo!" She shouts from afar, before stopping, and skidding to a stop, a small cloud of sand behind her, as she looks upon the scar littered man before her. "My name is Kyokujitsu Senshi! It's really nice to meet you mister Z! I'm not too late for training am I?" She says, batting her lashes hopefully, and twiddling her fingers together.

last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Dec 22, 2023 9:30:23 GMT -5
Dandead10 has written 191 posts
Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Dec 27, 2023 15:17:19 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku stared at Senshi as he processed what he was seeing.  Not only was she late but she was trying to use her adorableness to get out of trouble.  Zakku had come across many challenges and conquered them quite easily quite often.  Unfortunately nothing had prepared him for how adorable this tiny Kyokujitsu was and she appeared to know how to use it.  Diabolical.  "Yeah.  You're a bit late but I'm no saint either."  He shrugged.  "It'd very much be the pot the calling the kettle black."  She seemed a little too adorable to do much but he also knew better than to judge a book by its cover.  Especially after how much he'd been humbled by it.

Clapping his hands together he'd refocus.  "Ok.  Enough about that short stuff. So I was told you want to learn how to get your speed enhanced."  Wiggling his arms he'd start to bounce back and forth on his feet.  "So we gotta start getting your muscles primed and ready for when you gotta run my tiny adorable dudette.  We got all day and by the end of our first session your muscles are going to be screaming in pain but you'll be faster."  

"So come on tiny dudette, let's go!"  Zakku called out and started running but at a slower pace so he could gauge how fast the tiny Kyokujitsu could go.
Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Dec 28, 2023 8:34:12 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Cuteness was it's own form of dangerous jutsu, and being everyone's little sister made her one of the most powerful ninja in all of Suna. No doubt. Flashing a bright and hearty grin at the man, she stops for a moment as she chases after the man, letting her arms sway behind her, as she pouts. "I'm not short! I'm fun sized!" She says in an adorable pitch, and with it, assuming he was going at a leisurely pace? She likely didn't struggle too much to catch up to him. She was a generalist and a fairly active kid on the playground. She played ninja, and tag, and other games that helped her run. Moving fast was a little fun thing for her after all!

"And I'm not a dudette! I'm a lady!" She retorts, as she finds her legs moving pace after pace. She'd learned from her instructors that if you let your arms hang freely, instead of swaying them back and forth, it helped one save energy, and could let move someone move swiftly with a reduction of noise, footwork being very important for a ninja! Though the other way was more efficient and let one move faster and with greater stride. Her steps were very swift and fluid, where she tried to get one foot to hit the ground as soon as the other lifted.

"Where are we runnin' to anyways? Z-Nii?"

last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Dec 28, 2023 8:34:28 GMT -5
Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Jan 3, 2024 15:28:26 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku spun to face Shigeru keeping up his pace as he ran backwards.  "We're headed towards the most expensive Ramen place."  crossing his arms the blue haired shinobi aimed them towards the market.  The place was lively and active as people grabbed items from shops and stalls.  "I figured we could play a game since just running is boring.  If you can catch me before we get to the place I'll pay for however much Ramen you can eat.  I won't increase my pace and you little dudette can use anything to help you catch up to me.

Pulling out one of his blunts he'd press two fingers together.  "Just remember to keep breathing evenly and rely on your legs to carry you O nēchan.  I know you got this."  Making a single handsign his fingertips would glow blue.  Placing the blunt between his lips and light it with his glowing finger tips.  Taking a long drag he'd aim a fist towards the adorable Kyokujitsu for a fist bump.  

Race start
Waiting until she got close enough Zakku would his hand open and give Senshi a static shock before exhaling a puff of skunky smoke towards her.  "Lets go DUDETTE!"  He'd yell and lead her towards the market.  Regular patrons stared in horror as Zakku came towards them.  People dove for cover as flashbacks of his old team came back.  Zakku moved towards a cart left unattended and laucnhed himself off it.  "Remember just to have fun most of all!  Running lets you be free!"  Zakku happily called out as he flipped in the air.  Landing with a roll Zakku would be back up on his feet resuming his pace and taking another drag from his blunt.  "I meant to do that."
Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Jan 23, 2024 3:29:35 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
What a surprise twist. They were going to be running for the ramen shop she was told. "Wow! Really?" Little Senshi blinked for a moment when she saw Zakku take out the effective blunt and begin to toke a smoke of the wild zaza. "Umm...I thought it was bad to smoke an' run?" She swiftly found herself disregarding that for a moment though. "You got it!" She says, offering a fistbump in return. Until she got static shocked and smoke blown into her face. The little blonde gave a cry of shock, and before being able to protest, the child got a face full of smoke that left her coughing hard from the strange smell.

"Hey! That's cheating!" She declares, charging forward as she coughs, wiping the smoke away from her face. The little Kyokujitsu follows after him as best she could, her smaller legs needing to take two or three times the steps in order to catch up with the older fella. However, she was determined, and would try to look for anything she could use to her advantage. She didn't know he was a trickster like that. Though she did now she supposed. Whatever that was worth. Taking deep breaths, she leans forwards and lets her arms sway behind her as she dashes as fast as she could.

Trying not to think about anything else other than her destination.

"Ramen! Ramen!" Little Senshi calls out as she leaves likely confused people in her wake as she chases after the blue haired menace.

last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Jan 23, 2024 3:29:56 GMT -5
Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Feb 6, 2024 16:19:49 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku smiled wickedly as he flicked ash from his blunt.  Watching Senshi move to keep up with him reminded when he was starting out.  She had the natural talent to start catching up.  But Zakku wasn't going to let that happen as easily.  

Sticking out his tongue at Senshi he'd blow a raspberry as he grabbed a cart and stole it from it's wheeler.  The cart of Cabbages did little to slow the chunin as he looked back at Senshi.  "MY CABBAGES!"  Wailed the Cabbage man as he recognized the familiar Blue haired Shinobi.

"Where does he grow these at?"  Zakku asked no one as he started dropping Cabbages in Senshis way.  "Gotta make sure to get your greens in you too,  It's the key to building a strong body.  Though meat is great for building muscles too."  The shoppers casually moved and avoided the commotion.  "We've put these people through a lot over the years."  Zakku admitted with little regrets and he rolled another Cabbage at the Tiny Kyokujitsu.  "I'll let you get extra Teriyaki beef."  He continued teasing her.  Thsi was the most fun he'd had in months.  Plus it also helped it seemed things had been too peaceful since He and Miori had taken a break from tormenting the village.  Maybe this new group of academy students could keep the chaos going.  It was an idea Zakku couldn't help but smile at.

Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Feb 7, 2024 5:34:08 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
When Zakku continued on ahead, she'd chased after him as fast as her little legs would carry her. however, when he had taken a man's cabbage cart and rolled the [vegetables?], towards her, she skid for a moment before she entered a cartwheel and handsprung off, showing a display of gymnastics as she soars above the cabbages. However, within the next few moments, as she land on her feet, she jogged in place as she tried to figure out what to do. Lightly tugging at her head, Zakku might be a little surprised to see her grab a cabbage, and then two, and would hand them to the disgruntled merchant, before chasing after Zakku.

"Gotta catch up Senshi. U-Ummhm!" She thought about what she could do to speed up, and finds herself singing to herself for the endorphins as she leaps on some crates and runs atop them, gaining a higher vantage as she leaps onto a small wagon that was moving Zakku's way on the adjacent side of the street. "Rollin' around at the speed of sound! Got places to go! Gotta follow my rainbow! Can't stick around, got to keep moving on! Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find ou-oof!" She calls out as she smacks her head along a jutting sign, causing her to fall and roll off the wagon, laying back along the ground with swirly eyes.

Before she slowly gets back up again and chases after the blue haired menace. "You gotta give that old man his cabbages mister! Stealin' is wrong!"
last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Feb 7, 2024 5:34:36 GMT -5
Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Feb 11, 2024 12:55:13 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

She was a resourcful little one that was true.  Zakku watched in amazement as she jumped to another cart. He had to admit she had a great taste in music.  Maybe she was his lost sister his parents never told him about.   "Dude that was so coo-WATCH OUT!"  Zakku watched the tiny Senshi hit her head and wince.  He should have warned her about signs comedically placed in the way.  At least she seemed ok. A little brain trauma didn't hurt.  He hoped.  That didn't stop him from his shinengans though. "He's compensated by the Kage. I get a lot of this stuff pulled from my pay."  Zakku had seem a fee taken from his pay often titled 'You know what you did' and he never questioned it.  He did know what he did and he was often punished for it.

"I've stolen worse.  You ever take the kages hat before?  I did and I was put on wall duty for a month."  In Zakkus defense Miori had dared him and he'd been wanting to do it for a while at that point.  "One day I'll teach you how to properly cause Chaos in this place but until then."  Shoving the cart ahead of him the blue haired shinobi took a seat on the moving cart and finished his blunt flicking the remains harmlessly into the sand.  "Did they teach you momentum in the academy?"  Zakku asked as the cart started to slow as they started to climb a hill.  Crossing his legs he leaned forward. "Basically I hope this doesn't hit too hard."  The cart would slow then stop before rolling back towards Senshi.  He readied himself to grab her incase the cart got too close.  No reason to maim her more than she already was.

Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Feb 13, 2024 1:46:40 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Some might say Zakku was a bad influence. Others might say he's the village's greatest menace. Some would say perhaps he was just a misunderstood stoner. However, in those next moments, when she laid back along the sand, cushioned by the fall, the little blonde stands up and gazes upon Zakku for a moment. Where he talks about having his pay garnished because of the chaos he ensued in Sunagakure no Sato. Rubbing her head as she scrambles up. Before continuing to chase after him. "Hey! That's gonna be my hat someday!"

She says with a cheerful disposition, bright and sunny as she made her way. He promised that he would show her how to breed chaos. Silly Zakku, she'd been doing that ever since she was born. "Oh. Umm. Yeah. I know what the moment is." She says looking at the sun and it's shadow. "I think it's..." Looking towards the cart as she made her incline, she saw the cart rolling towards her. "Time to dodge!" She exclaims, before throwing her body to the side, and rolling as the cart comes flying down towards her. Before she scrambles onto her hands and knees. Then dashing up towards him.

"Heeeey! You're like! Cheatin'! That's not fair!" She says while dashing upwards, as she brushes sand from her skirt with her hands.

"When I become the Kazekage! I'm gonna make you my bodyguard! So I can always watch over you an' make sure you don't do bad things! And buy me all the ramen I can eat any time I want!" Pouting with her cheeks puffed, she huffs as she pushes her body to dash quickly at him, as she tries to leap and hurl herself like a cat towards his arms if she does ever end up getting close enough. "Straight from my handbook! Cuteness Bodyslam!"
Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Feb 15, 2024 21:34:59 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku couldn't help but smile.  The idea of Kyokukage was something he'd considered with Nezumi but he could definitely see the Tiny Senshi being the kage.  Being her bodyguard would definitely be an adventure and a half that much was true.  "Ok."  Zakku said nodding.  

Gasping in horror as he watched the academy student jump at to him.  "YOU'RE SERIOUS!?!"  Catching Senshi Zakku fell into the remaining Cabbages as the cart slowed to stop.  "Alright you win.  Ramens on me."  He admitted defeat as a blue haired woman walked up to the pair.  "Oh hi mom."  Zakku said innocently and smiled widely.

"Zakku.  What did we tell you about stealing?"  His mom reached into her purse and removed an all to familiar looking ladel.  "Senshi, quick bit of training change.  RUN!"  Quickly jumping off the cart as the utensil smacked the spot where his head was he placed Senshi over his shoulder and started running.  Quickly gaining speed as his mother stared at the pair her eyes gleeming with anger.  "I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!  I DO YOUR LAUNDRY!"  Zakkus mom called after him.  None of what she said was untrue and Zakku knew he was going to be in deep trouble next time he saw his mom.

Picking up Speed *Training Zakku & Senshi*Feb 24, 2024 5:09:00 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
There was a hilarious moment between the two she supposed. As she joined this little merry band of misfits as she was picked up and hurled over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. Before an angry woman called out against Zakku. "Bye miss!" She says, waving as Zakku was hit in the back of the head with a utensil with expert aim. Her cheeks flushed pink with happiness at the prospect of winning herself all the ramen she could eat. As well as getting some wonderful training done in. It was strange to see that there was someone that Zakku would run from, but she could see the lady seemed pretty mad. Seeing Senshi herself didn't have a mom growing up, kind of put things into perspective.

"Uhm...Hrm." She says, slowly kicking her legs back and forth as he said to run. She'd eventually turn and hook her right arm around his neck as she shifts and wraps herself along his back in a piggy back ride. "Thank you for training me Zakku-Nii!~" It felt nice having someone that seemed to really care about you, nurture you, and want to train you up. So, considering that. Whenever she did become the Kazekage someday, she'd make sure to treat him nice. Made sure she remembered the kindness he did her.