A Different Shinobi [Itsuki/Miroru/Dame]

compose a reply
A Different Shinobi [Itsuki/Miroru/Dame]Oct 10, 2023 23:24:54 GMT -5
Daredemo
Anybody can be a shinobi, only some can be a ninja.
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday April 2nd rank Genin occupation Team 3
    Daredemo, someone who often prided himself on intelligence, was quite concerned about how long it was taking to process what had just happened. In a real sense they were fully aware of the events that had transpired. They had fallen face first into their friend. In some ways Daredemo could feel that in almost any other instance this would be a much worse situation. He would hate this far more if it had happened with anyone else. Well, except for on other person, but that person also happened to be in the room with them. So what had happened wasn't the worst thing in the world, right? 

In another, equally real sense, Daredemo had no idea what was currently happening. Figuring that out seemed far more important, as Daredemo quickly realized they were taking far too long to actually get up after falling, and once they realized that they quickly scampered to their feet once again. This time their feet firmly planting beneath them as the took a few steps back, now far too aware that running would just make this far worse.

"S-sorry!" their apology came out primarily as a yelp at Miroru's direction, which quickly made Daredemo realize they should probably be apologizing to Itsuki first, and they quickly turned to face him and bow pleadingly, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going and," Daredemo's volume faded away as they tried to peace together some sort of explanation. Daredemo hoped to try and free themself from such embarrassment.

Instead, Daredemo realized that somehow their was still a possibility of their brush spreading, as somehow they could now feel the heat reaching their ears as they heard Miroru begin to speak. Her love's first kiss... taken from her? They once again turned to Miroru with wide eyes as they began to stammer out, 
"W-wait... did you like me too?"

It took Miroru's brain a few moments to catch up to his mouth. As it did, it took an incredible amount of will to not immediately push them to run again. Instead they seemed to resort to their other preferred method of 'avoiding'  embarrassment, burying their face in their heads to hide their bright red face.
Tuturu has written 209 posts
A Different Shinobi [Itsuki/Miroru/Dame]Oct 12, 2023 7:32:47 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

Things became a little more confusing as Miroru threw herself into the pile that Itsuki and Dare had become, wailing dramatically about the stealing of her love's first kiss. While it was amusing as much of her acting was, an odd part of his stomach twisted at the declaration. Instead of thinking too much about it, the Yamanaka wriggled around until he could bring his face close to Miroru's "and now for you!" he declared, lips descending to lay a chaste kiss against her cheek.

While the weird feeling had increased at the initial thought of replicating the not-really-a-kiss on his childhood friend, he wasn't willing to actually steal her first kiss he wanted that to be freely given after all.

Though his attention still turned to Daredemo, a frown spreading on his features as he scrambled to his feet, trying to pull the younger of the Uchiha to their feet, "it's ok, not something to be sorry about..."

Dare's own declaration had a coldness shoot through Itsuki that made basically no sense to him, and yet he couldn't help but feel the weight of something pressing on his stomach as the realisation that maybe the two Uchiha were closer than he had thought. Pressure behind his eyes added to the odd sensation, and the Yamanaka stepped back, a puzzled expression on his face as he tried to parse what was going on. Even his sensory couldn't help him right now, he couldn't focus properly on it.

"...I.. guess I'll give you some space" he said in a small voice, starting to back out of the little nook, not looking at either of them as his focus turned inward.

Word Count: 279
Tags: ,
Eleri has written 410 posts
A Different Shinobi [Itsuki/Miroru/Dame]Oct 12, 2023 23:03:37 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
Miroru sat up a little as Dare flailed to his feet without hesitation, before her flop could trap them all in a pile and defuse a lot of the tension through sheer proximity. She canted her head, looking up at him as he stammered and panicked, blinking owlishly. "It's okay, Dare-kun, you don't have to grab your tanto over smooching Itsuki- though the fact it was accidental is pretty great! Or- was it all engineered to sneak the kiss past Itsuki's well-crafted defenses!?" She threw a hand out accusingly, then withdrew it, nodding sagely. "I see, I see... so with enough smarts, even boys can make use of kunoichi tactics..."

Dare's response to her initial comment made her pause. Who HAD she meant? And then Itsuki replied in that tiny voice, and she rose, eyes closed, taking a deep breath-

https://media.tenor.com/yveMEEXv8c8AAAAC/harry-potter.gif

-and DONKING both of them right on their goofball heads.

"WHAT is WITH you two?!" She cried out, making a definitive stance against all this negativity. "YOU." She knuckled Dare's head, treating the two boys exactly the same. "You gotta stop apologizing to us! Even accidental smooches aren't for shame, they're for embarrassing and teasing! We're your friends, not your bullies!"

Then Itsuki got his own knuckle-down. "And YOU. I didn't say WHO I meant on PURPOSE! You're supposed to be the psychic! How the heck do you think you leaving is gonna fix anything?! GEEZ."

Miroru huffed and released the boys, flopping back onto her pillow and perching imperiously upon it. "Now since I KNOW you two dweebs are gonna agonize over this nonsense, we'll just clear it up."

"As the leader of the Justice Scouts, I cannot permit such inequity and dramatics. As such, BOTH of you apologize."

"To me,"
she added, for clarity.

"... with a smooch."

"So it's like. Fair. And nobody is mopey or embarrassed or jealous of anyone else."

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 14c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
A Different Shinobi [Itsuki/Miroru/Dame]Oct 12, 2023 23:35:32 GMT -5
Daredemo
Anybody can be a shinobi, only some can be a ninja.
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday April 2nd rank Genin occupation Team 3
    If you had told Daredemo a year ago that they would not only be part of a friend group with Itsuki and Miroru, but that somehow Miroru would be the leader of their little brigade, and Daredemo would be completely fine with that...

Well Daredemo would probably be confused. However, standing where he was now, knowing what he knew now, it wasn't all that unusual. Miroru had shown herself as a strong person. Not just as a shinobi, where she certainly was powerful, but she had a strong personality, and a weight to her words that seemed to draw in respect. It was something that had certainly been there a year ago, weaker, but there. But, Daredemo couldn't be sure if they had ever noticed it so much before now.

He also hadn't noticed the hand that was thunking against his skull.
"hey!" Daredemo whined out at Miroru's strike, but hearing what the young one was saying he just kinda stopped, and let her continue. She was making a lot of good points, wether Daredemo wanted to admit it vocally or not. 

When Daredemo noticed that Itsuki was stepping away however, he grabbed his hand out of reflex. Pleading with him to stay in the best way he knew how. Letting Miroru do the more vocal side of things. It was strange that despite all the books Dare read, none of them gave him the words to just speak honestly about his emotions.

"I... uh... s-" Daredemo felt himself trying to apologize to Miroru after she had finished talking, but she seemed like she didn't want him to keep saying that. Hearing about what she did want for an apology Daredemo just continued to brush brighter, his hand reflexively squeezing Itsuki's even tighter out of pure excitement. 

"W-well I... if you want one I guess." Daredemo could barely contain the excitement bubbling up in his chest. Even if outside he was trying to force all of those emotions deep back inside, to keep the same rather neutral expression they were so consistent with normally. Daredemo was, at this point, completely forgetting that their hand was still tightly clung to Itsuki's as the uchiha boy stepped forward slightly and closed his eyes.

Itsuki would, for once, get a very unaltered emotion spreading from Daredemo. A much more vibrant emotional outburst than his brain usually ever allowed.
Joy.
Tuturu has written 209 posts
A Different Shinobi [Itsuki/Miroru/Dame]Oct 18, 2023 5:04:01 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

He hadn't been expecting the hand that stopped him from stepping away, his eyes turning down to look at who had grabbed him. Being stopped by Dare was not at all anticipated, nor was getting bonked, and between the two unexpected events it was enough to startle him out of his own thoughts and stare at Miroru.

"It's not that simple you know..." he muttered in response to her claims of his 'psychic' abilities. Even if he was able to feel emotions, and potentially read minds going forward, it was much more complicated than it sounded. Any attempt at continuing the train of thought was broken up by Dare moving forward as the Uchiha leaned in to give Miroru the kiss she had asked for.

The Yamanaka boy wasn't sure how he felt as the emotions of the other two swirled around him and mixed with his own confused ones, somehow all his training with his sensory skills flying out the window as he tried his hardest to figure out which emotions were coming from where and what it was that he himself felt. It was all a muddle and cluster of.... something, and even as he felt the burning joy that came from Dare he couldn't orient himself properly.

For some reason, he still felt the weight in his stomach and chest, and not even the hand holding his own could keep him grounded enough to focus and clear his thoughts. It was too much, much too much.

With a gentle tug he removed his hand from Dare's as the two Uchiha exchanged a chaste kiss, using the other's distraction to disconnect himself. That done, he folded in on himself, head to his knees as he tried to regain some semblance of control, thin chest rising and falling with every deep breath he took. Obaa-sama....Toshizou-sama... they'd both be furious at his lack of self control, but he just couldn't, too turbulent, too close, he couldn't distance himself from it all, it was like the emotions were blending together and he couldn't find where he was and they were, because he was them  and they were him and he was them and theywerehimandhewasthemandtheyweresadbutjoyandbrightandheavytoomuch. 

Word Count: 363
Tags: ,

Eleri has written 410 posts
A Different Shinobi [Itsuki/Miroru/Dame]Oct 22, 2023 2:09:25 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
"No. It's not that easy. Which is why I cleared it up. Nobody has to worry that somebody else is the one I meant if we make it fair all around," Miroru offered Itsuki gently, trying to point his attention to her attempt to care for both of them in the moment on volatile ground. She leaned in to give Dare a chaste little peck, all she knew that kisses were, and nodded firmly as the accounts were settled on all sides. "There. Now everyone kissed everyone. So no... more... sulking..?"

She trailed off as she caught Itsuki in the chaos of his own feelings and senses, and glanced to Dare, tugging his hand to pull him towards Itsuki as she slid onto the cushions behind him. Coaxing Dare down beside her, she maneuvered to pull Itsuki over and across their laps. Somewhere to be safe, and comfortable, and unquestionably welcomed.

"You don't have to figure it out, you know. Sometimes, you don't need answers, or specifics, or anything. You can just... relax. And be for a little while. If there's answers, we can find'em together, later. But right now... just breathe, and be, with us. Okay..?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 14c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts