What Makes a Shinobi [Kazuto]

compose a reply
What Makes a Shinobi [Kazuto]Sept 26, 2023 21:56:43 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Tokaku had just arrived at the Senju compound, looking for one Senju Kazuto, who is apparently also head of the Senju clan as well as a high ranking official. He is husband to the Head Medic and one to carry out the leftovers from the Iwagakure no Sato medics, which she hates to admit were "decent". She was most grateful however for Miho-sama's handiwork. Now that a few months have passed, she was completely healed, leaving only the scars of her failure. She was given time to think about things, now aiming to learn from her failures and mistakes. She even began to move back into the home her mother and herself used to share back on the Uchiha compound– as it was technically her's now.

She wished to abandon some of her father's teachings and try a different path. Miroru and others have spoken highly of him, even if she barely paid any mind to what she heard about him beforehand. Maybe he could answer her much needed questions that have been on her mind lately. She had on her usual attire, except for the bandages she wore to cover her scars. Once arriving at the doorstep of the Senju Clan's Leader home, which was quite a lovely building to behold. Moving the potted plant she bought as a gift to Miho-sama to one arm, she used her free hand to knock firmly on the door about three times before holding the red spider lilies in both hands.

If opened, she would bow politely and present the flowerpot to whomever would open the door. "I, Uchiha Tokaku would like to gift this to Miho-sama– as a token of my gratitude for healing and looking after me after I was burned due to my arrogance and losing my temper in the previous Chuunin Exam's. I also would like a word with Senju Kazuto-dono as well, if he has free time." Tokaku would humbly speak as she bowed.

------------

OOC:

Tag: @
Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
What Makes a Shinobi [Kazuto]Sept 27, 2023 1:33:26 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

The entrance of compound was merely a complement of the great wall that limited the demarcations of the land allotted to the Senju Clan. An imposing gate made out of aged wood and iron, the only thing that told any visitors that this was indeed the land of Senju was the engraved sigil of the clan on the pillars that flanked the entrance. As many members of the clan, came and went, the few clan members assigned to guard would simply give a nod until one among the crowd seemed to step out of sync with the rest.

Keeping their silence, one of the guards raised an inquisitive eyebrow at the young woman, clearly not one of their kind. Claiming to be someone saved by the lady of the clan, the guards simply glanced at each other, hushed whispers moving between them before one of their number, a man that had seen many winters emerged. Skin wrinkled, silver haired but for a stripe of black hair that remained defiant to the toll of time and a serious face of a man that had seen many battles, studied the young woman with grey eyes.

"We shall make sure your present arrives Lady Miho." He man announced as a member of the guards moved forward to receive the present. "Lord Kazuto, however, is busy with duties to the clan and is not taking visitors at the moment." Which was as polite of a way to say to not disturb the peace. "If you wish to contact him, please leave your name and address so he may write to you at his convenience." The man said and remained expectantly.

Inside his quarters, deep within the Senju compound, Kazuto worked diligently, his eyes darting to a piece of ancient lore taken from a dusty and crumbling grimoire, he seemed to be working on something detailed with it aged pages of the tome. Far too concentrated on his task at hand.

-tag-

@tag

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,159 posts
What Makes a Shinobi [Kazuto]Sept 28, 2023 1:52:22 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Tokaku stood up straight, taking one step back out of reach for the older man. "No offense… But, I wish to make sure this gift is handed directly from me to either Kazuto-dono or Miho-sama. It is precious and meaningful to me to do such a gesture of gratitude. I feel I would lose some honor otherwise. Us Uchiha are a prideful bunch and not known to do these things very often in the first place…" She said, politely and without hostility. Although, her Sharingan did instinctively activate for a moment as she still felt a tad annoyed that she felt like she was being brushed off. "Not to mention, I wish to have a word with Kazuto-dono… It-It's very important to my growth as a kunoichi. I will try to not take too long though. So, please.. I insist on you getting either Miho-sama or Kazuto-dono. If it helps, I am Uchiha Tokaku. Miho-sama knows me at the very least." She said, turning her Sharingan off as she bowed just her head again before lifting it.

She wasn't trying to be stubborn, but meeting the man and this gift were genuinely important to her. She waited enough for this already. She would reach up and pull down her mask to reveal her lighter but noticeable burn scars along her mouth, a few parts of her chin and along the front of her neck. Then would pull it back up after a few moments, giving the guard a long enough look of how Miho-sama healed her. "My injuries would've been much worse and more problematic to deal with if it wasn't for her medical skills. So again, this is important." She added as she stood in front of the man, holding the plant with both hands again.

She was being stubborn, but she needed to do this. It just felt like the right move to make so she could move forward in her new path she was carving out for herself.

------------

OOC:

Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Jutsu Used:

What Makes a Shinobi [Kazuto]Sept 29, 2023 14:24:29 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

The guards remained unflinching, even at the sight of the Sharingan for a brief instance. If there had been good will it was now gone, their stances shifting from a more casual guard to one of readiness. Hands away from hilts but ready to enact their duty regardless. The older sentry, once more took a lead. Taking a step towards the younger Uchiha as he attempted to summon every iota of patience and diplomacy that he could muster. "Regardless of the sentiment." He began, glaring at the woman, crossing arms before his chest. "Our duty is to protect the clan and the Head of our clan. And we can't allow a stranger to enter without previous permission."

As the older guard spoke, the rest of his collegues would take a step back, blocking the entrance that led into the lands held by the Senju Clan. "Specially one that seems not to be able to control her abilities when given a mere no." The older man explained. "Once more, I will ask you, politely to leave your name and we will make sure our leader contacts us. Furthermore, leave this gate and return home. Whatever business you have with Lady Miho and Lord Kazuto can wait, for they're busy."

With that said, the doors that led into the compound began to close, the ancient wood and iron that made the door creaking with effort and age, until they were solidly shut. The guards remained outside, unflinching at the stranger.

In the midst of his study, Kazuto could only listen to the sound of flicking pages and pen, scribbling over paper until a new set of notes disruped the harmony, as someone came and entered. "Lord Kazuto, pardon the disruption." One of his retainers said, bowing as Kazuto began to turn towards the guest. "There might be a situation at the main gate. Someone demands an audience with you."

Kazuto, remained unblinking. Not annoyed but not intrigued either. "However they are, tell them I do not wish to be disturbed." He said simply and resumed his work.

-tag-

@tag

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,159 posts
What Makes a Shinobi [Kazuto]Sept 29, 2023 18:24:05 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Tokaku gritted her teeth, but in a way to still keep her usual stoic and emotionless expression. Why did Miroru put her through such bullshit?! She eyed them reaching her hilt. She was very much tempted to just take them both out. But,that would only cause more trouble in the long run. She heard them out and sighed. "Like you truly would understand the depth and curse that are my abilities… Trust me, if I was here to start trouble, I could paralyze you both and force myself in… Especially if I was the same person as I was before…" She said monotonically, yet with the slightest amount of arrogance. "But fine… I see he can have time to train ones who run from the village when things get tough and complicated, their tail between their legs. He can train my friend, Shigure-sama, my clan leader Issei-sama, my little sister who recommended I talk and train with this man. But I guess my time was wasted." Tokaku added, still monotone but now with the slightest bit of sass.

"My name is Uchiha Tokaku, daughter of Hakate Toshizo and the late Uchiha Aiya. I'll be on the compound when he isn't busy and he can see me himself… I despise unnecessary letters. He can visit me in person… If I have time." She said monotonically yet now with pride and some sass, resting one hand on her hip, holding the plant with her free arm. She gave them another view of her Sharingan before turning it off, and turning around, giving a half-assed wave without turning around. "I guess I'll go see if Miho-sama is at the hospital today. Later…" She added before starting to walk off, holding the pot with both hands again, intentionally taking her time while she walked away, slightly satisfied with her backtalk, almost hoping they'd take the bait.

"Stupid Miroru-chan wasting my time…" She muttered in a way that they could probably still catch it.

------------

OOC:

Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]

Chakra Control

Jutsu Used: