A Lost Puppy

compose a reply
A Lost PuppySept 27, 2023 16:05:24 GMT -5
Yamatsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday July 31 rank Genin occupation Wolf Sage Apprentice
The village street was crowded more than Yamatsu had expected. The young shinobi moved between the bodies trying to bump into as little people as he could. His five foot frame looked even smaller as he hunched over avoid eye contact with those around him. He did not look to his feet but straight ahead his gaze moving from side to side every few moments to gather his surroundings. The village had changed since he had been gone but of course how could it not. After something so deadly tore through Kumogakure of course the remaining members would be stronger, more resiliant.

Yamatsu broke off in to a nearby ally catching his breath. The crowded streets were more claustrophobic than the small caves he used to sleep in surrounded by furry bodies. He took a moment to dust himself off not wanting the new clothes Kaede had bought him to get ruined. The white jacket was one of the items Yamatsu liked the most, it had a sense of fashion and form. It gave him the mental image that he was not a savage as he felt around the villagers. He looked to his left arm at the Cloud headband tied around his arm. The strap had survived all those years in the wild, he knew his father would have been proud of him.

With a quick glance behind him Yamatsu decided maybe the ally was not such a bad idea to move around the village. He tried to stand up straight the muscles in his neck and shoulders straining. Another means as to go by looking "normal" the slouch made him look lazy. Turning a corner Yamatsu hit a dead end of wall with pipes crisscrossing between them. With a shrug he reached up pulling himself onto one of the thicker pipes. He crawled, jumped and climbed his way to the roof of the nearest building taking a seat looking out over the village.
Yamatsu has written 102 posts
A Lost PuppyOct 25, 2023 7:40:18 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
Tateyama Yakitsukeru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Sage Apprentice

How long had she actually been stuck in Kumogakure now? Since returning from overseas Yakitsukeru had to admit that she was not entirely sure about the amount of time that had passed. Days blended when you were as focused as you could be for long periods, her study of the meteor hammer had exhuasted her over the course of well over a month now, and she was only barely scratching the surface of the use of the weapon style. It was something she was not particularly skilled at, but where she lacked skill she would eventually cover her weaknesses with other skills, she just needed to wait for a better opportunity to work on that aspect for the future rather then doing so at that moment.

Having left the training grounds to take a bit of a break she had decided to try and find some quick grub within the populated areas. Part of the joy to travelling and staying in foreign places was the food culture and seeing how the commoners adapted to their land's resources for foods. For Kumogakure they had an insanely large seafood culture that the girl had a love for to her own surprise. Monkfish hotpot and similar foods seeming like healthy comfort foods that she could appreciate. Though the best food she had had here was still poultry. Distracted by the thought from the crowd she was lead to spot a rather odd sight given the location they were within.

A young man climbing the pipe of a building rather then just hopping his way up above. Deciding to see what was going on Yaki would form a seal and release the weight on her body as she moved in-between two buildings and leaped between the walls to make her way up between them to reach the roofs. Dashing her way over and leaping to catch up to the young man pausing to take in the view he had found quite naturally with a more impressed look then most would get from her, though her face was mostly hidden behind her massive red scarf. Looking to the young man she would speak, "Get up here into the cloud dissstrict very often? The view here would make me think thisss isss a normal ssspot for you."
TAGGED | Here
NOTES | Here
MUSE | Sealing You In Sound

Wisp has written 291 posts
A Lost PuppyOct 25, 2023 14:33:03 GMT -5
Yamatsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday July 31 rank Genin occupation Wolf Sage Apprentice

The Young Pup

Kumogakure was so different than when he had left. Sitting on the roof he let his legs hang over the edge. The people in the streets looked like a colony of ants, not by size mind you he was nowhere near that high up. No they all shuffled to and fro doing their assigned duties like ants. He shook his head still in disbelief at the world, three years ago he remembered nothing but sickness and death. Now however the village was growing, some may say prospering, he did not have to much time to dwell on the thought. Faint sounds came his way, his ears twitched, no breeze but footfalls. Before he could turn he was greeted by a strange lispy voice.

Yamatsu looked over to the source of the hiss like sound. He was more than surprised at the figure that stood before him. He was drawn to the deep red eyes, the pupils like that of a snake. The figures long black hair caught his attention next. It was like looking at the stroke of a brush. His head turned to the side in an inquisitive tilt, he had been told by Kaede he looked like a dog when he did this. The person before him, from what he could tell had pale skin but did not cower from the sun.

"I uh.. no actually it is not. I was just trying to get out of the busy street and found this spot up here. It reminded me of looking out over the mountains..." His voice trailed off trying not to sound pathetic.

"Uh hello, my name is Ikinokoru Yamatsu, I am.." He thought for a moment, he was not new to the village but he was not accostomed to the changes yet.

"I have just returned to the village after a few years away." He held his hand out in a gesture of friendship, Raikage knows he could use a few.

Yakitsukeru -- 324
LAIKA OF THQ

Yamatsu has written 102 posts
A Lost PuppyMar 23, 2024 7:06:28 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
Tateyama Yakitsukeru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Sage Apprentice

What Yamatsu feared was exactly as it was percieved. A confused puppy. Yakitsu had never been a fan of dogs, her attachment to her scaled friends had given her a precaution of dogs more then once, particularly around an Inuzuka if she was placed in a class with one. It was a distracting type of instinct that she dealt with, like the force there was inherently hostile.

Still, this young man did not seem so bad yet, though she had a plethora of question that would likely be a bit beyond prying. Not that had ever stopped her from being shrewd before, "I sssee, then thisss isss a firssst for usss both. Though I usssually find little reassson to sssimply admire nature'sss beauty. Underssstanding it isss far more rewarding. Asss isss the path of sssagacity of this world."

A pause would be met as she once more looked out to the view before the scarf-covered girl would look back, her eyes just as sharp as before. A glint of curiosity showing dangerous, "Tateyama, my firssst name isss irrelevant to you, Ikinokoru-Kun. It ssseemsss interesssting that we meet here now isssn't it? Perhapsss that isss the universsse, though I barely believe in coincidence. Now, what exactly has brought you home after ssso many yearsss?"

Yaki would ask in more of a demand for an answer then it was a prod for a response, rough and constricting but not yet predatory for the vipress. A hand reached out to shake Yamatsu's, a colder but incredibly strong grip taking his own as what felt like a hundred pounds of force lowered and raised his hand before letting go again.
TAGGED | Here
NOTES | Here
MUSE | Sealing You In Sound

Wisp has written 291 posts