compose a reply
TO BORROW A SNAKE FROM ITS NEST | KEISUKESept 28, 2023 3:22:51 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

[As is customary for a missive from Kizumi, the letter en route to Konohagakure is bundled with a gift: a fresh bottle of whisky, in case the Hokage had already worked his way through the last.]

To the Hokage, Uzumaki Keisuke,

I hope these past months have been treating you and yours well.

I have something of a selfish request, if you’re willing to entertain me. Tateyama Yakitsukeru, one of your genin and one of Mitsuda’s apprentices, was of great help to my people during a recent natural disaster that took the lives of many civilians. She saved people. She was also critical in the dignified recovery of many of the bodies of those who were lost in the disaster, a gesture that took no small amount of effort on her part and that went an immense way towards easing the grief of the survivors. To be able to honor our dead is no small gift.

After talking with Mitsuda I learned of Yakitsukeru’s desire to expand her horizons and her less-than-cautious wanderings throughout the world, and I thought I might be able to offer an arrangement that would benefit all of us. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I’m a capable practitioner of bukijutsu, and would be more than happy to tutor Yaki in exchange for her remaining in Kumogakure for a period of time. She would be assisting with missions and training until her education is complete.

My hope is that both yours and Mitsuda’s minds would be put at ease knowing that she is under my direction and care while she continues her education, and is able to return to you as a finer shinobi for the effort. Having her assistance on missions and in the development of my own village’s wolf sage apprentices would be an invaluable boon that I would be immensely grateful for.

Warmly,
Hirana Kizumi
Hachidaime Raikage

[OOC: This is in reference to this thread in which Kizumi and Yaki discuss her learning bukijutsu under Kizumi’s direction. IK this was already discussed OOC between Jian and Toffee and permission was given for Yaki to be in Kumo, but I like doing these lil letter threads and wanted to send it your way <3]

LAIKA OF THQ
tactician has written 452 posts
TO BORROW A SNAKE FROM ITS NEST | KEISUKEOct 4, 2023 19:10:24 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
[Upon Keisuke's desk contained a letter addressed to him with the official stamp from the Raikage, Hirana Kizumi bundled with the letter had been another bottle of whiskey the same kind that had come with her last letter to him. While it was a great gift and Keisuke would save it for a special occasion, the Hokage was not really a drinker so did not consume it for personal use, but the gift was thoughtful, and understood why the Raikage would send such a gift. Upon opening the letter to read it contained information and a request from Lady Raikage to have Tateyama Yakitsukeru remain in Kumogakure for the foreseeable future to continue her education and studies under the Raikage and others. Keisuke didn't mind the request at all as it had been agreed to allow Tateyama Yakitsukeru, to leave the village in order to continue her advancement so had already acquired permission from Keisuke, this was just an expansion to that request one that Keisuke had no problem in agreeing to.]

To the Raikage, Hirana Kizumi,

Thank you for your recent letter and for the gift even though I don't drink all that much but the thought is nice and warm so thanks for that.

Upon hearing your request, for Tateyama Yakitsukeru to remain in Kumogakure for an extended period of time I am more than happy to agree to your request as to me it is no major issue and is an extension of the agreement I already have with Yakitsukeru to continue her development, while she knows the rules I set for her initially, it would be a firm reminder to remind her from time to time which I am sure you are more than capable of doing in my stead Lady Kizumi.

As a reminder of those rules no traveling to arashi no kuni due to previous problems with the village as an extension of the rules she knows about I think keeping her from traveling from enemy nations for the time being is best advised considering the scale of things, but if she is distracted by Kumogakure for the time being maybe this would work for the best of us. Nevertheless thanks again for the letter it is always good to read your letter Lady Kizumi. I hope that everything went well with the recent disaster and hope the recovery works are helping with the situation and condolences to the lives lost.

As for the future, I may plan to visit your village once I get an opportunity since we haven't really had a chance to meet due to various circumstances.

Thankfully
Hachidaime Hokage
Uzumaki Keisuke

[With the letter had been a present in return which had been a bottle of prized sake from the Land of fire hoping the Raikage liked to drink, while Keisuke didn't like to drink all that much, he hoped it didn't spoil the tastes of others.]

ITEMS: the hero's glasses [Active]
the hero's cape [Active]
TAGS:
JUTSU: None
SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Hero’s "Presence”

This Hero’s presence is an ability that stems right from Keisuke’s own chakra and with how the man is around others. The man believes that he is a real hero, even though a lot of that is self-proclaimed. His belief that he is a real hero has created something truly special for Keisuke. He has developed a special aura, that stems from his hero "energy” [chakra levels]. This aura can be seen by others, though it can only really be seen clearly when he is in the thrill of battle believing he is a true hero. Out of battle his aura is faint but is sometimes present if he speaks of his hero-like desires. Those who witness his aura ‘might’ believe in him for just a second, whilst they will often deny they believed anything. The doubt is in there minds. In the presence of friends and allies, his aura will truly be seen. His aura to friends and allies will give them a slight boost in confidence and will give them the belief they can win even if they are against it. As a Uzumaki Keisuke's will is yet strengthened by his will and determination even more he will keep going until until he drops dead if he has to.

TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF GANGNAM STYLE © 2015
Jian has written 96 posts