Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]

compose a reply
Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Sept 28, 2023 21:46:33 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 237 | notes

It was easy enough to find the location Miroru described.

There were forests and mountains all over Hi No Kuni, but plateaus were fewer and further between. Finding one with a dead forest on top was easy enough from the air, which Miroru highly suspected Kiho would be, all things considered.

The grounds of the ruined forest were lush and plentiful, but all the trees had inexplicably died. Scrags and deadfalls lay all over the curious plateau, and right in the middle of it all was Miroru, her fox-red hair notable like a beacon from above. Depending on how observant Kiho was, she might- MIGHT- catch tiny forms of small foxes at the edge of the plateau, keeping watch for their friend at the center.

"Miroru, there's movement in the sky. Not a bird. Might this be the friend you're expecting?"

"Ah! Probably! Good looks! Yeah, she should be coming in for a landing sooner rather than later! You can let the other Bakenokawa know they can go home. It's probably gonna get wild up here and I don't want anyone getting hurt, okay?" Miroru stood up and dusted off her butt, waving up at Kiho at whatever height she happened to be approaching at!

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Sept 30, 2023 18:20:12 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
"
I'm not gunna lie Seven, I think I like Konoha. It looks good on me."

Mornings would be mornings, but she tried her best to be more of an adult about it now that she was older. A sigh escaped from her as she stared into the mirror, observing her face before doing her normal skincare routine. One that Chomei wasn't too entirely fond of given that it wasn't quite necessary to do so.

Why do you waste time putting all those chemicals on your skin.

CUZ SEVEN! I want to.. Just because I have you as my cheat sheet doesn't mean that I don't want to be like any other woman who doesn't have you.

Pfft! When did you start caring about being like other people..

"I don't Seven.. It's not about being LIKE them, but.. I don't know. I kind of think its cute. Ever since Arashi Sensei took me shopping I kind of like the lady aesthetic.. Y'know, plus my moms kind of always pushing it on me. I mean, I didn't like it at first, but now.. I feel like a badass."

Kiho added with a grin before rinsing her face after having taken care of her skin and brushing her teeth. "Alright, I guess today since we'll be getting dirty we can where some black." Kiho looked forward to the opportunity to really let Miroru let it all out.

Fighting against someone closer to herself in power might help her gauge the limits of what she can, but also cant do. After removing her night gown Kiho would slip into her black Shinobi attire. She loved it because it was very fashionable, but was also designed with kicking ass in mind which was important because she'd be doing a lot of that.

"Can I borrow your wings honey?"

Kiho asked sarcastically while twisting her torso to face her back. The question at hand was definitely a rhetorical one, but one she liked to ask anyways because she always ended up just using them anyways much to the annoyance of Chomei in comedic fashion..

One day you're going to look back and nothing will be there.

"Sassy wings! You know I'm just kidding."

It wouldn't take long for Kiho to get to their destination as she flew high above the village and begin to head toward the place in mind. It never got old to see the landscape from so high above the air. All the extra navigating that most had to do was eliminated because she could see so much.

Once she arrived at the location that was provided to her from above she'd begin to quickly descend head first, which wouldn't provide her much opportunity to really observed any other activity going down below. Once she got down to about thirty meters she'd use her wings to slow her descend dramatically. The red haired girl waved toward her as she got closer to the ground and Kiho would do the same.

Upon landing Kiho begin to observed the surround area as she imagine the kind of damage they might bring to it. "Quite the spot you picked. I hope no one lives in the surrounding area." Kiho teased before raising her arm and stretching the length of her body. "I hope you got plenty of rest." Kiho added before bending over to stretch.

"Any rules for engagement outside of not killing each other?"
last edit by Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ on Sept 30, 2023 18:21:14 GMT -5
| AP has written 425 posts
Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Oct 2, 2023 22:03:26 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| ### | notes
Miroru grinned as the darker girl landed, offering a thumbs up! "Nope! Nobody really lives around here, which is why I picked it. Whole idea is to avoid causing anybody issues. I know things can get pretty wild when I get a little serious, so I figured it'd be best if we had a nice buffer. Between the height, and the distance from any other locales, we should be good here."

The redhead had done a lot of stretching before coming out here- Skywalkers or not, she still had to basically run up stairs the height of the plateau, and she hadn't wanted to cramp halfway up. "Don't worry! I got lots of sleep last night. After I got to bed, anyway. I was pretty excited..!"

"Oh. Yeah, we should probably try not to maim each other. I don't think you have to worry TOO bad with me..? I got stabbed in the side by my teacher once, and it healed up okay. So like. Maybe don't aim for my important bits! I'm pretty sure we have a lot of leeway with the protection the cloak offers as long as we don't go all out..."

Abruptly, Miroru's eyes lit up. "That reminds me! My Raiton trick! I wanted to show you! I don't think it's safe to use on anyone I don't want dead, so it's probably best just showing off anyhow!" Miroru said, turning her attention inwards, closing her eyes briefly as she did.

Hm. The bug.
You want to show the fly what we can do~?

Yeah! Their host is really nice, and an ally. We're gonna practice together, and I don't think I can use the Zap Fist techniques on her safely. So we're gonna show her now!

Hmhmhmhm... fine~
I'm not above a little grandstanding.
Show that buzzing irritant what they could have been up against~

Oh, be nice.

Miroru opened her eyes to reveal fox-slit pupils as golden chakra raced over her body, spiking her hair back into makeshift ears with black streaks from her eyes coating their edges, her nails lengthening from hands and feet as four tails of chakra erupted from behind her. She turned to the side, away from Kiho, and performed handseals with mind-boggling speed. Just three in a split second as she raised her hands over her head, and then she flung her hands down and out in an instant.

In the space of a heartbeat, she blasted a wedge of the forest clean.

As her arms came down, she released a spray of slender Raiton needles that nonetheless screamed with condensed power, each of them precisely targeted in the split second it took her to use the technique. They rained out and cratered the rock at the foot of a few dozen trees in a single swipe, detonating the stone and toppling what was left of the trees to earth in the wake of the strike.

She turned back to flash a sharp-toothed grin at Kiho, her posture and attitude leaning towards arrogance a bit more than confidence with the Fox's chakra blasting through her. "That's just ONE way I can use it, too!"

MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Oct 18, 2023 12:58:35 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
"Smart young woman.."

Kiho casually complimented with a grin stretched across her lips. No need for either of them to have to worry about anyone getting hurt. She just hoped the wild life managed to get some distance once they got wind of what would be going down between the two of them. After a few minutes of stretching Kiho removed the cloak attached to her attire so that she could be of any resistance as the two of them went head to head.

Her blood was flowing at the chance to see what her tailed beast was capable of. As requested Miroru noted that the two of them shouldn't maim one another as this was just a spar after all. A head nod was provided as assurance, but she'd take into account of the girls healing prowess as she noted her ability to heal from being stabbed which was actually quite the feat. "I couildn't agree more. Our cloaks should protect us juuuuust fine."

Pfft! Don't go to far Kiho...

Hush, you're just mad because I'm casually talking to the fox girl and you don't like her Tailed Beast.

What?! I never confirmed that!

Kiho smiled ever so slightly before Miroru lit up with the proposition of being able to show off her Raiton trick as she felt it wouldn't be safe to use on anyone. The woman's oranges optics glowed momentarily before placing a hand of her seal with a faint smile on her face.

You need not saying anything Seven, I know how you feel.

It was clear that Miroru was definitely aware of her own strength, but it seemed as though she was ignorant of the prowess that she and Chomei possessed as well. Especially with having more experience, but she'd watch the girl perform her powerful technique nonetheless. They might have been on the same side, but that wouldn't stop her from learning as much as she could about her Tailed Beast as she could.

The technique proved to be every bit as strong as she hyped it up to be. Definitely the kind that any regular Shinobi regardless of rank would probably want to avoid, but she wasn't them. When the damaged that had been done subsided Kiho proceeded to gently clap her hands together for the girl. "Nice.. I don't think my friend and I possess any tricks that powerful. We're not so much a threat on the offensive end."

That didn't mean she lacked any formidability offensively, but Chomei was more of a Supplementary beast. Shortly after the moment passed Kiho's smile slowly faded from her lips. "You're strong. I have no doubts about that, but I think to a degree you think... Too highly of what you can do at this stage, and not enough about what myself and the others can do as well." A grin slowly stretched across her lips while her deep orange optics begin glowing brightly.

In what one might describe as a sudden burst Kiho surrounded herself in her Tailed Beast Chakra shrouds. 6 wings and 1 tail present along her back and horns formed of her right shoulder, and a much larger one formed above her head. Finger and nails would slightly elongate as well revealing a slightly more insect presence. "What you'll get to see today is the dangers you may face ahead in the future should your village ever come into danger with someone like ourselves."

Kiho shortly after begin to channel Raiton Chakra into her gullet before eventually release a large Lightning dragon from within her about 20 feet in length to head toward Miroru. She felt this way might be a good way to start things out seeing as she was quite proficient in the use of Raiton. As the Dragon made it way toward her Kiho would remain in place deciding that her next move would be strictly based upon how the girl countered.

SA ACTIVE:
  • NANABI JINCHUURIKI - As the current Jinchuuriki of the Nananbi, Kiho now has more stamina and access to a immense reserve of chakra. She can also fly, knead Chitin, molt like an insect, and gains a boost in Durability as well.
  • EXTREME SPEED E.P.T - Kiho speed is increase beyond her normal capabilities making her harder to catch wind of.
  • DEPTH PERCEPTION E.P.T - Kiho has increase depth perception which allowed her to handle moving at high speeds with ease, especially when using high speed attacks that create tunnel vision.
  • HELL STAB MASTERY RAITON Kiho has improved her ability to use techniques in the Hell Stab tree to a level of no longer needing to use handseals. She can also continiously used the jutsu without deactivation so long as she uses additional Chakra.
POUCH ITEMS
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----
TRANSFORMATION
  • Chakra Shroud [ 7 Tail ]
    -- Version 1 - With all 7 tails present in her V1 state Kiho maintains control over everything she can do from prior V1 tails. Her strength is increased, but more impressively her defensive capabilities reach another threshold. In this shroud she is capable of tanking most Mid Tier level jutsu and weaponry completely. Kiho is also capable of holding her on against some High Tier level jutsu and weaponry. The variety of things she can do with her chakra tails at this level is also improved. Kiho's mental state at this level is the same as the previous four as she is able to enter this shroud at will along with having complete control.

JUTSU
  • NAME: Raiton: Denkouryūdan no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Shocking Dragon Bullet Technique]
    CHAKRA USAGE: High
    CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
    ELEMENT: Raiton
    DESCRIPTION: By channeling Raiton chakra in their gullet the user will open their mouth and release a large, Dragon shaped projectile that is still connected to the user through a single bolt. Buzzing and crackling with electrical energy the dragon once fully formed reaches 20 feet in length. While active the user is able to manipulate the dragon in any way they wish, letting it twist and turn through the air to hit opponents. When the dragon asses a living being those next to it will find themselves shocked and paralyzed for a few seconds. Those actually hit full force by the projectile will find themselves blown away from the concussive blast as well as badly burned and paralyzed, the effects of the paralysis lasting for about five seconds.
Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Oct 18, 2023 16:47:05 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
@name | ### | notes
"That's what I was hoping!" Miroru chirped, confirming Kiho's comment about relying on their cloaks for protection. She beamed immediately, clearly happy to have a connection to someone else in her position who also saw value in avoiding harm when possible. The comment that followed made her tilt her head, confused. "Wait, you... don't..? Haven't you had longer to make friends with your partner and work together..?" Another flicker of that persistent self-doubt. The idea that she'd have an edge on Kiho had clearly never occurred to her.

"Huh?" Miroru blinked at the accusation of thinking too highly of herself, recoiling a little as if scolded. "It's... it's not that I act like you're not strong enough to handle it, it's just that if I think you're NOT strong enough, and I'm wrong, you're okay. If I act like you can handle it and I'm wrong..."

Her face flinched as she saw a flash of spinning, pale flesh. Heard it thump to the ground, into an emptying puddle of red.

"... then I can't take it back," she finished, a touch paler and breathless than she'd been a moment ago- but that faded as her jaw dropped.

It was VERY obvious that Miroru had never witnessed the chakra cloak of a Jinchuuriki taking shape on anyone but herself. The awe and amazement was writ clear across her entire face as she forgot her hesitation in sheer fantastic delight in the way Kiho wore the shroud like battle armor! "Sugoiiiiiiiiiii... I-I'll pay close attention! Show me what we can do!"

In short order, Kiho was expelling some raging beast of Raiton from her throat, and Miroru responded in kind. In a fraction of a second, she formed the single handseal required for her retaliation, and filled her mouth with Raiton, the cheeks of both the girl and the cloak around her puffing out dramatically, before pursing her lips and spitting out a series of lances, each comprised of condensed, empowered Raiton, aiming to crash them into the oncoming dragon in an attempt to neutralize the one technique against the other! She fired as she started to move, sprinting at phenomenal speeds to the side, still aiming to blast the dragon out of the sky rather than aiming at Kiho herself!

SAs relevant to this post:
Seal Celerity (Enhanced Handseal Speed)
Red-Eyed Reflexes (Enhanced Reaction Speed)
Tapetum Lucidum (Enhanced Visual Acuity)

4 Tail Release Summary:

Speed boosted to Tai Sole +1 Rank w/SA (Jounin Tai Sole + SA)
Power Boosted to Tai sole same rank (Chuunin Tai Sole)
Shroud Durability + Increased Shroud Durability
Regeneration
Claws and Fox Eyes
Double elemental ninjutsu power

NAME: Raiton: Gian [Lightning Release: False Darkness]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: Raiton [NOTE: Effectiveness doubled due to active Kyuubi Cloak]
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
After completing the Snake handseal, the user will send Raiton chakra onto their hand or inside their mouth to then be released in the shape of a spear. The power of this spear is enough to peirce through stone, meaning that it's potential to inflict damage is high, and a direct hit could possibly kill. It's sheer speed is what makes it so powerful and the fact it's capable of multiplying as well. This technique moves like a straight beam, similar to a laser, which however could make it very predictable.

COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 14c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Oct 18, 2023 16:48:17 GMT -5
Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Oct 18, 2023 20:29:13 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Perhaps it was a mistake on her end, or it would simply be a learning curve on Miroru's end. Regardless, Kiho didn't think any less of the girl because of her comments. It was more so the bliss that came with Miroru's words that could otherwise be taken differently from another persons perspective. Hers to be exact. In Kiho's eyes she was just merely looking out for her and Chomei. She wished not to hurt any of them, and likely never got the chance to showcase any of what she could really do.

However, her words touched different on their end. It felt more like doubt more than protection, even if they both knew that wasn't the case. Her response was more along the lines of wanting her to know the depths of what others like her could do rather than being offended. Either way that was in the past and now lightning filled the skies. The irony in leaving the land of lightning just to be surrounded by it.

Miroru's Raiton prowess was strong. Much stronger than she would have gauged even after using that super attack of hers. Kiho was under the impression that was more of an end game skill rather than her casual output. "Nice.." Kiho muttered softly as she watched the spears take out of helpless dragon. A sort of pout on her face as she hoped it might hold up better than it did. "Guess we can't win them all...."

Kiho slowly shifted her body around while taking steps backward as she measured the speed of the girl in comparison to her own. She was quite the athletic figure. She wondered if she'd need to turn things up sooner rather than later, but instead opted to hold off instead. She already knew what her others abilities could do to help neutralize what Kiho discovered to be a primary skill of the young woman.

"Fine... Phase two."

It was clear her aim was at her creation and not herself just yet, so Kiho would change that. With everything she had Kiho flew toward the trajectory Miroru was running. Her flying speed was equally as impressive as her opponents, but she wouldn't rely heavily on it as there was no telling if the girl had any more surprises up her speed. Before she got too close to the girl Kiho unleashed 10 large chakra arms in the direction of the girl.

5 aimed to punch the surrounding area to dismantle the land in a way that would affect the way she ran while the others aimed to punch her entire body frame with its last minute size increase to match her bodies on. The chakra arms were fast and not to be taken lightly. She wished to get the girl more on edge so that she could hopefully get some more tricks out of her.

SA ACTIVE:
  • NANABI JINCHUURIKI - As the current Jinchuuriki of the Nananbi, Kiho now has more stamina and access to a immense reserve of chakra. She can also fly, knead Chitin, molt like an insect, and gains a boost in Durability as well.
  • EXTREME SPEED E.P.T - Kiho speed is increase beyond her normal capabilities making her harder to catch wind of.
  • DEPTH PERCEPTION E.P.T - Kiho has increase depth perception which allowed her to handle moving at high speeds with ease, especially when using high speed attacks that create tunnel vision.
  • HELL STAB MASTERY RAITON Kiho has improved her ability to use techniques in the Hell Stab tree to a level of no longer needing to use handseals. She can also continiously used the jutsu without deactivation so long as she uses additional Chakra.
POUCH ITEMS
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----
TRANSFORMATION
    -- Version 1 - With all 7 tails present in her V1 state Kiho maintains control over everything she can do from prior V1 tails. Her strength is increased, but more impressively her defensive capabilities reach another threshold. In this shroud she is capable of tanking most Mid Tier level jutsu and weaponry completely. Kiho is also capable of holding her on against some High Tier level jutsu and weaponry. The variety of things she can do with her chakra tails at this level is also improved. Kiho's mental state at this level is the same as the previous four as she is able to enter this shroud at will along with having complete control.

JUTSU
  • NAME: Chakuraāmu [Chakra Arms]
    CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
    ELEMENT: N/A
    DESCRIPTION:
    When a Tailed Beast or Jinchuuriki taps reaches into their Version 1 Chakra Cloak, they are capable of using the bubbling chakra which surrounds them as an extension of their body. These chakra appendages can be freely manipulated for almost an infinite distance as a result of its lack of joints. Additionally, they can surge at opponents at speeds that even the most highly trained of shinobi would have trouble reacting to. These appendages can grow in size and form, but only those who have control of at least half of their form (starting at Version 2 Chakra Cloak) can create any number of chakra arms they desire from any part of their body. Just like the original chakra arms, these extra arms can be used as grappling hooks, for grabbing opponents/objects, defense, or offensively. Unlike the original arms, these chakra arms are much thicker, and darker as a result of Version 2's advanced nature. For those who have minimal control, all chakra arms will always cause burns to those who contact them. (can be made cool for those with good amount of control). In the case of the Ichibi Jinchuuriki, these chakra arms will be in the form of sand.

Version 1 - Can attain up to 20 Chakra Arms dependent upon Control. With max Version 1 tails being 20 and half of one's tail equating to 10. Etc.

Version 2 - Unlimited Tails
Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Oct 18, 2023 21:16:48 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
With the pleasantries out of the way, the clash of the titans started to ramp up! Lightning felled lightning, leaving neither girl in any better a position than she began, and saw Kiho take to the skies and unleash an absolute maelstrom of blows down towards Miroru's position.

On any other target, the hail of literally groundbreaking blows would have rendered an opponent either immobile in the rubble or midair and without recourse for evasive tactics. Miroru immediately recognized that threat as the chakra limbs rushed in towards her, and as they rushed, she flashed a paltry few hand seals with blinding speed as the ground crumbled around her into completely infeasible terrain-

-and nonetheless kept on sprinting.

The method for her movement became clear as she somehow found even more speed to milk from her body, her form dissolving almost entirely into a streak of movement that Kiho could- barely- track as her body moving drastically faster than before, streaking entirely clear of the impact zone where she'd been targeted, leaving behind crackling footsteps in midair. Kiho's eyes were sharp- extremely so, and that was giving her the edge she needed to track movement this fast, and she could see- as they faded- tiny Kekkai platforms dissolving behind each step, every one of her bounding, high-velocity paces bouncing her off of nothing in midair as she pitted her own reflexes against Kiho's, and her absurdly enhanced speed against Kiho's reflexes and control of those chakra arms, aiming to outrun Kiho's ability to correct their course and close the distance with her-

-in midair.

She was clearly serious about it as well, judging by the rippling wells of water erupting down her arms and wreathing them in condensed Suiton chakra as she ricocheted off those tiny platforms in an attempt to catch Kiho from an unexpected direction!

Using her boots in conjunction with Kekkai: Dan to run into midair and avoid complications from the crumbling ground; using Raiippo to evade the incoming blows and increase her movement speed enough to close the distance and try a swipe with Kani Ō Tsume!

Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Oct 18, 2023 23:24:40 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Geez, this girl is really freaking fast Seven! What they hell are they feeding these kids nowadays?!

I don't know, but if this wasn't a wake up call for you then I don't know what else is Kiho-kōhai.

Miroru's potential was amazing to say the least. Her focus was sharp and she didn't flinch at any of what Kiho was throwing at her. If she was grading her on a confidence scale then Miroru was definitely at the top. She was also well aware of her strengths and weaknesses, and that made it hard to get the drop on her because she'd likely be prepared for anything you threw at her. Kiho smirked as she remembered the moment she reached Miroru's level about 2 years ago.

Nevertheless, there was a battle to still be had and Miroru was dodging her attacks left and right. For a moment she sort of lost track of the girl before she really keened in on how she was managing to outmaneuver her punches. The Konoha Kunoichi wouldn't stop there and shortly after she'd catch her running up in mid air in an attempt to get to her. "You've got to be kidding me.." Kiho muttered annoyed as she was hoping she'd get the chance to go back on the offensive first.

Kiho did not wish to pull out her bag of tricks so soon, but it appeared as though speed was going to be the only way she could get a step ahead of the girl. This was supposed to be a training session, but Miroru wouldn't get anything from it if she held back too much. Chomei was a supplement Tailed beast, and that left her with little offensive maneuvers. "Fine.." The orange reddish cloak that surrounded the girl would suddenly take on a new form.

Her long hair shooting upward into the air as lightning surrounded her chakra shroud before it'd ultimately turn blue altogether. The lightning would stimulate her body well beyond the limitations of her normal body and even further beyond the abilities granted to her by the Nanabi. By now Kiho would have begun retracting her chakra arms back into her shroud, but she wouldn't wait for that moment to make her move. At least not yet.

Kiho waited carefully for Miroru to make her move as she closed the distance; giant crab claws surrounding her own form before Miroru attempted to attack her with it. Kiho stretched both arms forward to brace for the attack. Between the defensive boost she got from the Nanabi and now the Lightning release armor she'd be able to stop the attack completely. Now it was her turn. Shortly after stopping the attack she'd vanish in a blink of an eye above her.

The one beautiful advantage to being the Host of Nanabi was that she ruled the skies. After zipping slightly above the girl Kiho came down hard with a powerful axe kick to hopefully send her back toward the ground where she would likely be more affective. If this move were to land Kiho would utilize her speed to fly downward before attempt to stomp on Miroru where ever she would land on the ground which would likely create a sizable crater.

ACTIONS PERFORMED

Kiho's previous punches are avoided, and upon realizing that Miroru has found a way to run to where she is in the sky retracts her Chakra arms, and then proceeds to utilize the Lightning Release Armor to not only fortify her defenses, but her speed as well. When Miroru arrives her Kani Ō Tsume! is blocked completely due the strength of Kiho's shroud and the defenses of the LRA. Immediately after she vanishes above Miroru and uses the Lightning Axe Kick taijutsu to kick her down toward the ground. Should said attack land Kiho will quickly fly back down to the ground and stomp Miroru's shrouded frame.

SA ACTIVE:
POUCH ITEMS
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----
TRANSFORMATION

JUTSU
  • NAME: Lightning Release Chakra Mode: Stage Two [Raiton Chakura Mōdo: Sutēji Ni]
    CHAKRA USAGE: High (Medium Drain)
    ELEMENT: Raiton
    DESCRIPTION: The user wraps their body in a cloak of Raiton though not used offensively, the cloak is used to stimulate the users nervous system. Speeding up neural synapses to react faster, as well as pushing the users body to its absolute limit, allowing for tremendous physical fortitude. The increase in defense coming from the user using the cloak like an armor allowing them to brush off must B rank and lower Physical attacks, and A-rank and below Raiton techniques, and B-rank or lower elemental Ninjutsu attacks (C ranked if Fūton). Because of the nature of this stage being more defensive, an increase in speed is present but decreased a slight amount. though the fatigue and overexertion affects still apply.

Fatigue accumulates in this phase quickly and rather than being like the S-rank version in being used in bursts can be used ruminatively for a total of (10) ten rounds before death, each post exerting the user more than the last.

• NAME: Girochin Doroppu - [Righteous Lightning Sinking Anger Lightning Axe]
    CHAKRA USAGE: Low
    CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
    ELEMENT: N/a
    DESCRIPTION: The user jumps into the air and, using their momentum and weight, performs a downwards kick to crush their opponent beneath them. A user, in theory, can split a boulder in two with this technique.
Why is Nine Afraid Of Seven? [Training]Oct 19, 2023 15:51:10 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes

The clash between empowered hydrocharged strike and Kiho's doubled-up defenses sent a rippling crack like thunder rippling the plateau's population of dead trees quavering in a wave away from the point of impact, the root structures pulling them back into place after, the air at ground level thick with dust from Kiho's strikes and the shockwave of that impact!

To call Miroru startled that Kiho managed to completely nosell the blow, however, was a drastic understatement. It wasn't long, but the window of shock gave Kiho time enough to whip behind Miroru and smash her down into the dust, where the impact kicked up another plume of dust into which Kiho dove as she chased her target.

As Kiho dove into the dust cloud and brough her heel down to strike, her foot made contact and again smashed out a shockwave that blasted the dust around them several meters away- revealing her foot planted on braced chakra limbs bearing the intensely condensed crab claws, proving just as durable as they were damaging. Below them, Kiho had a split second to register the absolutely inane speed with which Miroru- on her back in the crater she'd made on impact- was blazing through a series of hand seals, clearly burning chakra to speed up even her hand movements at this point.

And then water was everywhere.

Miroru pushed the double-strength crab claws up on chakra limbs to block while utilizing Sokudo to let her complete Suishouha as fast as possible, hopefully before Kiho can get back out of range of the vortex!