A REASON TO COME TOGETHERSept 30, 2023 19:43:46 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD

To Lady Raikage of Kumogakure
Hirana, Kizumi

Well, this is easily the last position I thought I'd ever find myself in, but nonetheless? Here we are. I bring some unfortunate news to you on behalf of an attack that took place on my country in Arashi no Kuni. A man with abilities of the likes I've never seen before came barging in and did some series damage to one of my outpost. They were wearing a Kumogakure headband.

Because of our differences not much has been heard about from your home other than how well Kumogakure is at staying out the way of things these days. This attack has absolutely no meaning, and honestly I get the feeling there might be more to this than what we found. Of course this is just my assumption. Others are more on the fence, but I'd like to confirm my thoughts in person.

I'll bring the body with us for you to confirm or deny whether or not this man belongs to your village, if so then we'll obviously have to work out reparations. We can choose a place to your liking and you can bring whom you like if you feel as though I may be hostile, but I do come in peace. I only wish to sort this manner our like the adults we are.

Sincerely,
Lord 6th of Amegakure, Takeda Sanosuke'

| AP has written 801 posts
A REASON TO COME TOGETHEROct 1, 2023 0:37:45 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

To the Lord Sixth of Amegakure, Takeda Sanosuke

I want to first offer condolences for any you may have lost in the attack on your outpost. My people are no stranger to senseless tragedy, and I am grieved to know that the same senselessness has afflicted yours.

Thank you for writing to me. The benefit of the doubt you’ve given myself and my village is something I will take to heart. Please rest assured that whoever is responsible for this was not, under any stretch of the imagination, acting under my orders or on behalf of Kumogakure. The mystery of their identity remains, and I will spare no effort in helping you and yours to solve it.

If condition of the body permits, there is a discreet inn in a relatively secure, isolated region of Forest Country that will be able to accommodate a meeting and autopsy. I will bring a token guard and one iryō-nin—I have no interest in being scolded by my council for going without—but I share your interest in simply getting to the heart of the matter, and am looking forward to resolving this issue with you.

Warmly,
Hirana Kizumi
Hachidaime Raikage

[Attached is the address and information of an inn located in Forest Country well-known for being the host of meetings between various political and industry leaders in need of neutral territory. Also included is a small standard sealing tag: once released, it is revealed to contain a bottle of twenty-year Akazaya whisky, rich and high-quality. Attached to the bottle is a small note that reads: 'Libations for the dead. May they rest in peace.']

tactician has written 452 posts
A REASON TO COME TOGETHEROct 1, 2023 11:02:19 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
Upon receiving the letter his JITE subordinates were quick to remove the seal attached to the letter from his presence. Sanosuke didn't believe they would make such a bold move, but nonetheless he'd accept their caution and allowed them to utilize it away from him. In the meantime he went on ahead and read their response. His head nodded slowly as he read through each paragraph. The location provided was a fair one, and one that gave them relatively the same travel distance in the event of a worst case scenario situation. After his read his JITE walked back into his office with a bottle in hand. "See, not so bad right?"

To Lady Raikage of Kumogakure
Hirana, Kizumi

While I am happy to know that your village didn't make the call on the attack it brings about the question of who. Perhaps you and I might be able to find that out together upon our arrival. Nonetheless, based on what we experienced first hand at the outpost I'd recommend bringing a Shinobi capable of sealing as this man as well.. I don't know what they are, but dying somehow doesn't come easy for them.

I appreciate your kind gesture and I hope that you and I may be able to get to the bottom of this and perhaps more. I look forward to seeing you shortly, and I wish you safe travel.

Sincerely,
Lord 6th of Amegakure, Takeda Sanosuke'

| AP has written 801 posts