Muffins and Training (Yoshiko/Training)

compose a reply
Muffins and Training (Yoshiko/Training)Oct 3, 2023 21:29:08 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday June 12 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Jou did not stop training, not even while he was away from the village for a year with Rentaro. Although he has grown both mentally and quite literally, Jou still had work to do if he wanted to finally recognize himself as a Chuunin.

The white-haired Himishi had settled back into the village well, so now was time for him to get back to work. He had learned so much from Rentaro, but he wanted to widen his horizon more, and what better way to do that is to learn from as many people as he can. So it was time for him to meet up with someone he has trained with before...Nohime Yoshiko, already knowing what it is he wants to work on.

Jou reached out to her when he got the chance, asking if she could train him some more, wanting to meet her at the training grounds where they originally met in the morning.

The Himishi had just arrived, seemingly the first one there as he scanned the room with his red-colored eyes. Jou started to reminisce a bit about the last time he was here, learning that fireball jutsu with Yoshiko...as well as the delicious muffins she brought.

Speaking of, he grinned a bit at the idea of being here first this time, mostly because he wanted to surprise her with something he had brought. It was a basket filled all the way up with muffins! Blueberry, chocolate chip, and of course, banana. Those were the different types, all made by Jou last night sort of as a thanks for the last time.

Jou walked over and placed the basket down on a nearby table gently, making sure that none of them fall out. With that, he gave the basket one more look with a proud smile on his face. In all honesty, he wanted to eat one now, but decided to wait until Yoshiko got first dibs. So instead, he decided to take a seat on a box nearby, waiting for Yoshiko's arrival as he continued to take in the area.

[REDACTED] has written 254 posts
Muffins and Training (Yoshiko/Training)Oct 13, 2023 8:40:53 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
It's all about the way you feel after it's done.
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday 12/07 rank Jounin occupation

Fashionably late was something the Nohime was becoming a little too used to. It was by no means intentional, but she had herself buried in paperwork and responsibilities. She was the head of her clan, the Soothsayer of SHAKAR and now the Jounin Hancho of Iwagakure too. Yoshiko though wasn't one to complain of these responsibilities. She'd not let these roles separate her from the person who got her to these roles, as to her strength came from love. The more she loved and her heart fought to protect, the more she could accomplish.

In a typical Yoshiko manner, the Nohime would arrive from the skies. Her speeds close to her combat quickness, but not quite her true fastest. It'd be however enough to make the dust rise in a circle around her, as she'd hit the ground with a heroes landing. Grounded in a crouching form one hand planting to the ground, as all the force of her speed transferred to the earth. The dangerous momentum mitigated through a precise control over her Doton.

Her free hand moved to her heart, as she'd look up to Jou with her infectious smile. "Apologies for my lateness Jou! I will do my best to make up for it with this training." Yoshiko would explain as she'd get to a proper standing position, it'd be then she'd notice the basket of muffins. "Ooooh, it seems this time you've brought treats for our training." Yoshiko would state with quite a bit of delight, she'd been so busy the past few hours she could really use food.

"Right?" Yoshiko would ask in confirmation, as she'd realize she'd almost possessed walked straight to the muffins. She might of been his superior and the deed might of seemed obvious kindness due to their last training. However the Nohime wasn't the type to make assumptions or act so rudely. So she'd wait for the boys approval to steal a muffin from the basket.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Notes go here wheee and you can get as long or as short as you want because it doesn't matter. And do you wanna know why that is? Is it because you think this scrolls? Well you'd be right. It does scroll. Pat yourself on the back my good man. You are smart. Smart little man.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 929 posts
Muffins and Training (Yoshiko/Training)Oct 14, 2023 16:43:13 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday June 12 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Jou sat patiently waiting for Yoshiko's arrival and that wait was certainly worth it as the Nohime came swooping down as if she arrived from the heavens! "Woah!" Jou nearly fell off of us his seat, but managed to stop himself. The wind that was kicked up from Yoshiko's arrival, made Jou's already messy hair a little more messy, but he didn't complain.

As the dust settled, Jou moved his hand away from his face and saw the Jounin herself, hero landing and all with a smile that the village was all too familiar with! Jou couldn't help but get up on his feet and clap at the spectacular display, not one to ignore such great showmanship.

"No need for an apology, Yoshiko-sensei. That was an incredible entrance!" Jou said before he stopped clapping, placing a hand on his chin as he pondered a little. "Could probably give the Okada a run for their money." Jou added before rubbing the back of his head. "Don't tell Taki I said that." He added with a sheepish grin.

The Himishi was so caught up with this that he nearly forgot about the muffins. "Ah, yes of course! Take as many as you like." Jou added as he gestured to the muffins. "Just a little thank you for taking the time to train me again. I made blueberry, chocolate chip, and of course banana." Jou added, still proud of his own cooking after all this time.

Jou waited for Yoshiko to pick out the muffin or muffins she wanted before he would get any himself as well as to talk about the training.

"I was thinking that you could help me get a better hang of my chakra? I've done chakra control training before, but I still need some work admittedly." Jou added. "I did some with Rentaro-sensei as well during my year out of the village, but you seem to have much better control over your chakra than him if my assumptions are correct." he said, crossing his arms. "So I would like for you to teach me....after we're done eating of course." Jou nodded with a little grin.

[REDACTED] has written 254 posts
Muffins and Training (Yoshiko/Training)Mar 12, 2024 14:11:32 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
It's all about the way you feel after it's done.
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday 12/07 rank Jounin occupation

"So long as you return the favor. I'd be red before the fight from embarrassment wearing their get-ups." Yoshiko wouldn't expect the sage to extend something so personal to the Nohime. However the enthusiasm of the Okada bled through even past disagreements. It'd not surprise her if Taki heard such a compliment and it wouldn't push her into enlisting to the Okada. Wrestling certainly didn't feel like the most effective form of combat for shinobi, but she enjoyed the spectacle like many others.

"D'awww, you're too kind! I think I'll try one of these first." The princess would state as she'd take a chocolate chip muffin from the bunch. She'd take one bite and giving it an extra chew, she'd let out a pleased groan of enjoyment. "Delicious!" Truthful praise, as she'd very quickly begin wolfing down the muffin unashamedly. The offer had been put out there and she'd burned enough energy where this was simply too good.

Listening to Jou speak she'd nod and make sure to keep relative clear attention on the topic. Her attention seemingly to only momentarily shift the moment she'd finished her first muffin. Side eyeing her surroundings she verifies no one was really watching. Quickly picking out a blueberry muffin to eat at a much slower rate. Pausing on the muffin as Jou finished explaining his thoughts to her on the lesson plan.

"Of course! It'd be my pleasure to help you master your chakra control. Nohime typically master chakra control as a staple and as the clan head I should certainly be one of the best." She'd reply making sure to not toot her horn too much. She wasn't blind to the fact there were others equal or greater than her in this world. People with more knowledge and others with simply abilities she hadn't even fathomed.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Notes go here wheee and you can get as long or as short as you want because it doesn't matter. And do you wanna know why that is? Is it because you think this scrolls? Well you'd be right. It does scroll. Pat yourself on the back my good man. You are smart. Smart little man.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 929 posts