Welcome, Miroru [Barrier Corps]

compose a reply
Welcome, Miroru [Barrier Corps]Oct 5, 2023 22:25:01 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 01-01 rank Chuunin occupation Kyuudaime Hokage, Proprietor of the Gure Orphanage
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]
[attr="class","momoPSide"]
[attr="class","momoPIMG"]
[attr="class","momoPInfo"]
[attr="class","momoPTag"]@ Tag Here

[attr="class","momoPDiv"]

[attr="class","momoPNotes"]notes here, this box will scroll

[attr="class","momoPBody"]
Reiashi had spent the last few days running around ragged- only recently being allowed a few days rest after the most recent batch of academy students graduated, and being assured he would not be needed until the next group began to apply to the academy. Reiashi, being the in denial workaholic that he is, chose to devote this new free time to his other assigned position within the village; Leader of the Barrier Corps' Interception Team. Evidentially the whole of the Corp had a new member; one Uchiha Miroru. Reiashi had heard countless second hand accounts of the young girl's fights; a well fought battle against a Yamanaka genin, a strange battle against an overconfident Taki shinobi who's lack of a reputation before hand left little to speculate on, and apparently the sole victor against a rather overqualified Iwagakure shinobi. Only two of her fights truly interested Reiashi, both for the insights they gave into the girl's personality and overall skill as a shinobi.
[break][break]
Her fight with the Iwagakurain shinobi is far more well documented; with several eye witnesses and public documentation of their bought. From what I've gathered, Miroru is a shinobi of varied talents, allowing flexibility and alteration of her fighting style. This bodes well for any member of the Barrier Corps, perhaps pushing her closer towards the Interception Division as of now. Of course, such innate talents does not mean fostered ability could not push her onto a different path. Of course, for no she is merely an apprentice until a position allows itself to open, and such thoughts are best left for individual training exercises rather than introductions. More notably of that battle comes a particular action, one so notable it gained the young chuunin a new alias among allies and enemies alike; Songbird. Miroru had dispersed her own summon along her opponent's own group through use of a less lethal version of the technique, but she had used its true form against the other genin, a technique countless theorized about. The other genin, rather than doing anything about the technique, had chosen to list its flaws to those around the duo. Most shinobi were wise enough to not take the theory crafting of a genin at face value, but the terms the young shinobi had used were evidence of a great understanding of ninjutsu mechanics. Supposedly the technique was created by a focused change in chakra nature- although it entirely neglected use of a change in chakra form, a bold claim on it's own. This technique that brought with it the sounds of countless birds also was reported to tear the ground beneath Miroru, and lashed out with bands of lightning.
[break][break]
Supposedly the technique was the same as the one Kazui had, a fact that seemingly meant Miroru had planned to murder her opponent, an assumption that many often used as a sign that the Iwagakurian shinobi was strong but hopelessly outclassed- given that he had supposedly redirected the attack. Yet the less well documented fight he had heard of conflicted with that assumption of attempted murder. Miroru had, according to other genin witnesses to the first actual fights of the exams, talked her opponent out of fighting her. This act of both mercy and diplomacy showed a kind heart, and an awareness of not just her surroundings, but of the mental states of those around her. This event, if true, was one that hinted at the girl's more caring nature. By extension, it hinted that the young shinobi had diverted the attack to both avoid killing the boy and still save the pride that had gotten him crippled. Of course, on reflection; it's just as likely it was cold practicality, keeping her true abilities a secret until she knew all her opponents could do.

[break][break]
The internal analysis of the young chuunin was interrupted as the young man began to enter his office in the academy. The papers the chuunin had been carrying with himself needed to the dropped off, as even when making dinner reservations Reiashi somehow still found a way to work yet another job into the process. Hopefully I'll get some rest soon.

[attr="class","momoPRight"]

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#006430;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/wUCVeCo.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#006430;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#19e62a;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#006430;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#006430;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
Bel has written 231 posts
Welcome, Miroru [Barrier Corps]Oct 5, 2023 22:38:12 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@hijuka | ### | notes
"Ah, excellent."

His office chair turned around as he entered his own office, revealing... the very same Chuunin he had been considering on his walk over. The redhead held a small fox the size of a squirrel wearing, of all things, an ANBU mask. As a clanmate of Hitomi's, Reiashi likely recognized the small fox as one of the village's best intelligence operatives- a hive mind of nearly indetectable, tiny bodies that made spreading information lightning quick, presuming one wanted to get information from one summoner to another. And she was wearing a pair of glasses that definitely did not have lenses.

And a tie she definitely borrowed.

"We've been waiting for you," she said while stroking the back of the little fox like a villain with a cat. "Please, close the door and have a seat, Reiashi-kun, I have another engagement in a short while. We'll have to make this rather short as a result, I'm afraid."

Presuming he did so, she set the fox down on his desk and folded her hands contemplatively. "I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you here today. Why, Mister Hyuuga, it's all very simple."

She folded down all but her matched index fingers and pointed them at him as she lowered her head to look at him over the rim of the glasses as she tipped the pointer fingers towards him. 

"What is it you would say qualifies you to date Kazui-chan, Mister Hyuuga?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Welcome, Miroru [Barrier Corps]Nov 1, 2023 22:18:32 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 01-01 rank Chuunin occupation Kyuudaime Hokage, Proprietor of the Gure Orphanage
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]
[attr="class","momoPSide"]
[attr="class","momoPIMG"]
[attr="class","momoPInfo"]
[attr="class","momoPTag"]@ Tag Here

[attr="class","momoPDiv"]

[attr="class","momoPNotes"]notes here, this box will scroll

[attr="class","momoPBody"]

Reiashi was surprised to see what he thought was his chair swivel around to reveal: Miroru, the very shinobi he had been researching. It was convenient, although the chuunin could tell she had something planned. She sits in a practiced pose, the summon's fur having already been matted from previous strokes. There are rather large indents where my chair used to be, but much softer foot prints in various positions near the current chair. She's been moving it to get the angle just right. Although... some of the prints are a bit too perfectly spaces, almost as if one human was standing behind another. The design, the Hokage chair, I should see Keisuke, wonder how the cloak feels- the chair is either another shinobi who has joined her- or a clone. Good she hadn't taken that step too far. This was all very meticulously planned. Glasses have no lenses- oh like that Detective Konanha manga- last I read that I had visited Yuna. Wonder if she's still beating diplomats.

[break][break]
"Ah, excellent."

[break][break]
Ah she's just playing. No harm in playing along. With that Reiashi would move in a faux gasp as the chuunin revealed herself dramatically. With a polite bow, Reiashi would close the door behind him as per the Uchiha's request. "Of course Miroru-Sama." As his lines hopefully inflated the scene Miroru was creating, Reiashi was surprised to see what the conversation moved forward. The white haired Gure was glad he had become a rather talented actor, as the glasses and tie were already tempting the composed shinobi to start a giggle fit- and the confident deceleration that he was in fact a Hyuuga almost made him break the persona he had built in Konoha.
[break][break]
Rather than breaking into a fit of laughter, Reiashi was broken from his role as 'interrogatee' at the mention of dating Kazui. The silver eyed Uzumaki's usually focused gaze began to dart around the room as his entire calm was thrown off center. Reeling from the sudden switch in subject and the close to chest nature of their relationship the now flustered chuunin would simply state the first thing that came to mind. "You know we are good with our fing-" The smoke of the fox unsummoning would recenter himself. With a slight cough, Reiashi would refocus as he looked towards the chuunin. "I know you're probably sick of hearing this; but I think our age differences means I'm more experienced with Kazui than you."

[attr="class","momoPRight"]

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#006430;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/wUCVeCo.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#006430;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#19e62a;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#006430;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#006430;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Reiashi Gure on Nov 1, 2023 22:20:14 GMT -5
Bel has written 231 posts
Welcome, Miroru [Barrier Corps]Nov 5, 2023 14:02:34 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| 298 | notes
"That'd be Uchiha-sama to you, Gure-s- er, Mister Hyuuga!" Miroru stuck to her guns with the bit, correcting her own more accurate address to resume the impromptu skit. She blinked, completely missing the innuendo with the interrupted comment about fingers and girlfriends, the entire concept fluttering by over her head. Not that it concerned her. "Age differences, eh?" Miroru leapt to her feet and smacked her hands down onto the desk. "LET'S LOOK AT THE MATH, SHALL WE?!" As she did, the chair exploded into smoke, briefly revealing the clone Reiashi expected, only for it to vanish into ANOTHER puff as- of all things- a CHALKBOARD appeared on a stand, with statistics already on it!

"As you'll SEE, MISTER Hyuuga- if that IS your real name!- YOU are exactly as much OLDER than Kazui as KAZUI is older than ME. Which means that EVEN if we assume you became friends with her immediately at birth, WHICH I DOUBT, the gap between the start of YOUR interactions with Kazui and HERS with ME is IDENTICAL."

Was she completely avoiding the topic of the TOTAL time they'd existed? Absolutely so, but as a practiced trickster, it was all about distraction, misdirection, and progression to other less volatile topics! She folded her hands in front of her, squinting dramatically. "Besides, it is not I who is on trial here, Mister Hyuuga, IT IS YOU. Now ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

She threw a hand halfway across the desk, pointing his way, like a lawyer making an overly emotional accusation.

"WHAT MAKES YOU COOL ENOUGH FOR KAZUI, MY DUDE?!"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts