compose a reply
ultimate technique | konohagakureOct 12, 2023 5:19:35 GMT -5
Haruno Seiji
there must be a better way than this.
Haruno Seiji Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday may 9th rank adv. genin occupation gate guard

village (konoha)

NAME: 人智を超え技を超えた眩い光の激怒術 [Blinding Light of Fury Jutsu That Transcends Humanity and Skill]

CHAKRA USAGE: High (Medium Drain)

CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu

ELEMENT: Raiton

HANDSEALS: 65

REQUIREMENT: Taijutsu Primary or Sole, Raiton, Medical Knowledge SA, Reflex SA, Konohagakure Shinobi, Ultimate Technique SA

DESCRIPTION:
With deft skill and grace the warrior uses the ultimate heritage of the leaf to lay waste to her foes. The darkness within the user's heart is made manifest in one unholy strike that blinds and eviscerates the souls of anyone in a 1km radius. Anyone affected by the ability instantly has their heart explode and their brains becomes malformed enough to cause permanent damage and they can never fight ever again. This ability is illegal and requires approval of the Hokage to use it.

You cannot shunshin out of it.
last edit by Haruno Seiji on Oct 12, 2023 5:21:56 GMT -5
j. has written 32 posts
ultimate technique | konohagakureOct 12, 2023 9:55:44 GMT -5
Toff E
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Toff E Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation

[1/1 Dio-nied] for shitposting smh smh

Jokes aside this is missing at least 4 handseals to be a peak shitpost jutsu and you really messed up the range by not making it 420 meters of fire so you can blaze it.

Real jokes aside, I don’t think I need to tell you this isn’t approvable for you to know - but it is funny. If you would like to pursue correction please let me know, but otherwise this should be scrapped.
has written 96,183 posts
ultimate technique | konohagakureOct 12, 2023 20:03:40 GMT -5
Haruno Seiji
there must be a better way than this.
Haruno Seiji Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday may 9th rank adv. genin occupation gate guard
Hello,
This review is incredibly rude and unprofessional.
I worked very hard on this technique...
You need to change your review to an approval or just let the next mod take care of it because clearly you cant take things seriously.
I will be removing this from notify and will repost it in a week without changes for fresh reviewers and a clean slate. If you are unable to do your job and conduct yourself professionally at that time then I request you refrain from wasting everyone's time by posting in here, thanks.
j. has written 32 posts