Jaybe Gate

compose a reply
Jaybe GateOct 13, 2023 9:34:27 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
Personally I am in favor of mutually assured destruction and feel that all staff members should be banned indefinitely. And allow our new alien overloads to the be the ones responsible for the welfare of the NFB.
Meep has written 85 posts
Jaybe GateOct 13, 2023 11:10:39 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 29th rank Genin occupation
I was trying to stay out of this thread for fear of being ostracized, exiled, or drawn and quartered, but it's now blown up too much for me to stay silent any longer. Nobody's brought up that the ACTUAL JUTSU j. made which Cocoa apparently denied (I'm not sure I actually didn't read that whole thread it was a bit long) but the jutsu is obviously poorly made despite j's purported 'all night' working on the technique. As such, they probably deserve to be actually harassed and bullied. Included below is a breakdown of just A FEW of the cogent points as to why the jutsu is flat-out un-approvable.

'With deft skill and grace the warrior uses the ultimate heritage of the leaf to lay waste to her foes.'

Firstly, it claims that the user acts with 'deft skill and grace', and yet in the requirements j hasn't listed any sort of deftness or grace SA, and the 'ultimate heritage of the leaf' phrase, frankly makes no sense considering that j also claims it's the 'weakest village on site'. So what heritage, exactly? The heritage of being the weakest and most lame village?

'The darkness within the user's heart is made manifest in one unholy strike that blinds and eviscerates the souls of anyone in a 1km radius.'

Again, no mention of 'Heart of Darkness SA' or 'Evil Character' or anything of that nature, so j clearly hasn't even read their own technique before putting together the requirements and also probably hasn't read or watched Naruto at all as well, because if the had they'd know that it's impossible for anyone from Konoha to have a dark heart in the first place as they're the heroes and good guys. 'One unholy strike' makes no sense unless the one strike can hit like 1.01 million people (the amount of human bodies you could pack in a 1km circle according to some rudimentary math) and, news flash, no shinobi could kill that many people in one strike, not even Yajirobe and he was basically the strongest ninja in the series.

For the low count of 65 handseals you should only be able to blind OR eviscerate the souls, NOT both; this phrase also contradicts the earlier part of the jutsu that claims it 'lays waste to her foes'. Well, does it lay waste to foes or 'anyone'?

'Anyone affected by the ability instantly has their heart explode and their brains becomes malformed enough to cause permanent damage and they can never fight ever again. This ability is illegal and requires approval of the Hokage to use it.'

These parts seem fine to me.

'You cannot shunshin out of it.'

This is probably the most egregious section of all of them. CANNOT shunshin out of it??? First of all, that basically invalidates and defeats the whole purpose of shunshin, which is to allow me to evade anything I want a minimum of 4 times per thread. j doesn't have the first clue about how to balance a jutsu if they think they can make one which completely invalidates another one, especially one like shunshin which has the hefty investment cost of being a D-Rank that requires 1 handseal. It also simply doesn't make any sense, since shunshin allows you to travel faster than the eye can see. j's jutsu must somehow be light-based since it 'blinds souls' therefore traveling at the speed of light-- shunshin allows people to travel after the speed of light, so it should allow you to evade the strike.

This is all to say that I categorically agree with Cocoa that j was WAY out of line with making this jutsu, deserving all the bullying and the ridicule they're getting, and I suggest staff delete all of j's accounts before they can spread the seeds of malcontent any further in our community.
Knocker has written 327 posts
Jaybe GateOct 13, 2023 23:19:00 GMT -5
Tiger King
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tiger King Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
As an outsider looking in I am simply astonished by the behavior that I am seeing from the staff in this thread unfolding before my very eyes. There's no end to the corruption and targeting of Konoha and its greatest minds on this site.
Ed G has written 1 posts
Jaybe GateOct 13, 2023 23:24:14 GMT -5
Kuronmeru Keiji
Best way to keep a secret is to make them think they know the answer.
Kuronmeru Keiji Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday April 14th rank Special Jounin occupation OT1 Leader | Shireikan Tantei
Sharp Avatar
I would like to bring forth to the sites members and those who may be concerned, as well as future and past members who may be returning that the behavior of certain staff is unfair and unacceptable. The level of bias exercised against J by a certain staff member that will remain unnamed in this thread is incredibly apparent. I theorize that that person, who will not be named because this isn't about targeting anyone, pushed J out of their leadership position for their own gain and now they are unfairly reviewing their jutsu in an attempt to deliver the final blow to J because of some sort of sick vendetta.

Girlboss.

Sharp Avatar
J's jutsu is very many hand seals. They wouldn't even be able to use it in most cases because of how many hand seals it has. It also requires a lot of SAs, most of which are pretty standard for someone of their build to have, but it also requires them to be a Konoha shinobi. Right now Konoha is on the less popular side of the site and could use a good big jutsu to make it more balanced against Han's character. Plus it is illegal so it won't actually ever get used except for when they can get a hold of Jian. Plus it requires a strike so it isn't even that much stronger than byakugan. Sure, it kills you, but someone with byakugan can just paralyze you and then stab you in the heart so it is really pretty much the same. Plus Kuni can counter it so.

Gaslight.

Sharp Avatar
Overall I think we need to acknowledge the unfair treatment that J. is receiving from a particular staff member and see it for the hateful act that it is. There should be nothing short of a public apology from not only that particular staff member who should step forward and identify themselves, but they should step down from their position and be forced into the role of wiki mod to get the neglected wiki up to date with everything that has happened for the past several years.

Gatekeep.

in conclusion, L + don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + bleed + mald seethe cope harder + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + you fell off + no u + the audacity + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and? + cringe + copium + go outside + touch grass + kick rocks + quote tweet + think again + not based + not funny didn’t laugh + social credits -999, 999, 999, 999 + get good + reported + ad hominem + ok boomer + small pp + ur allergic to sunlight + GG! + get rekt + trolled + your loss + muted + banned + kicked + permaban + useless + yo momma + redpilled + no bitches allowed + i said it better + tiktok fan + get a life + unsubscribed + plundered + go tell reddit + donowalled + simp + get sticked bug LOL + talk nonsense + your’re a full time discord mod + chronically in vc + you don't post + you’re* + grammar issue + nerd + get clapped + lorem ipsum dolor sit amet + go outside + bleach + lol + reported + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + idgaf + ratio again + stay mad + read FAQ + read newbie guide + youre lost + you "re” + stay pressed + reverse double take back + cancelled + done for + don't give a damn + get a job + post ads + sus + baka + sussy baka + get blocked + mad free + freer than air + furry + rip bozo + slight_smile + aired + cringe again + Super Idol的笑容 + mad cuz bad + screencapped your bio + karen/kyle + jealous + you're deaf + balls + i'll be right back + go ahead whine about it + eat paper + you lose + count to three + your problem + no one cares + log off + don't care even more + get religion + not okay + glhf + NFT owner + you make bad memes + problematic + fall in line + dog water + you look like a wall + you don’t know 2 + 2 with yo head ass + you are going to my cringe compilation + you can’t count to five + try again + you failed the academy + rickrolled + no lifer + guten freunden schickt man einen deutschen panzer + you have a anime profile picture + an* + fatherless + motherless + sisterless + brotherless + orphan + protaganist syndrome + konoha kiddie + you can't catch this ratio + catch some bitches + I don't care about your opinion + genshin player + you dress like garbage + 日本語がお上手ですね + you can’t understand what the word intelligence means with your dumb ass + you have hair + queued + put some thought into what you're going to do with that + stfu + go to bed + yes, i'm taller than you + i think your joke is funny + i rejected your mother's advances + marooned + you can’t read + I win + final ratio
last edit by Kuronmeru Keiji on Oct 13, 2023 23:26:01 GMT -5
Phantasm has written 76 posts
Jaybe GateOct 18, 2023 1:47:54 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki
Toff E Avatar

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my batch in the Chuunin Exams, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Akatsuki, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in stealth warfare and I’m the top Kekkei Genkai user in the Hidden Leaf. You are nothing to me but just another genin. I will wipe you the fuck out with ninjutsu the likes of which has never been seen before in the Ninja World, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over ninja scrolls? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ANBU agents across the Fire Country and your chakra is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Raikiri, maggot. The storm jutsu that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Ninja Way. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over one thousand techniques, and that’s without use of Sharingan. Not only am I extensively trained in taijutsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Seventh Hokage and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Ninja World, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Fire Release all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hi factchecker frank here and definitely not mirorus player
i double checked the records you actually placed 11th 15th and 17th in the exams which is pretty sus i dont know why you got to take it three times so you probably cheated
i dont remember who placed first but i think seh was a pretty cool guy. seh has lightning and doesn't afraid of anything
anyway thats it from me factchecker frank who is definitely a real person and extra definitely not mirorus player

also i am p sure the jutsu will be balanced if u add one more hand seal
ur welcome
Threnody has written 1,179 posts

quick reply

compose a reply