age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]Jou - san,
[break][break]
How are you, I'd heard that you had recently passed your chunin exams from some colleagues who attended congratulations. But mere felicitations isn't the reason why I contacted you. In truth I wanted to apologize I did not mean to spurn your advances or your heart during your time that you were here. In all actuality there was something I never told you and in fact something I never sent you an expression of my feelings, the truth is I do care for you Jou but the reasoning as to why I choose not to reciprocate your advances was because I felt that there could've been the potential for conflict between our nations down the line no matter how tight fisted an alliance may be there is always the potential for tensions to rise and blood to be shed. But I see now after having some time to reflect that perhaps it was wrong of me to jump to such a conclusion. I can only hope that you can forgive me and if possible could we potentially rekindle these feelings that were once lost to us, should you wish too, you are more than welcome to return. But should you choose not too after the pain I have caused you I understand, Be well Jou.
[break][break]
As the girl wrote her words she did her best to keep her tears from staining the stationary.
With Love Jun Muramatsa.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]221 WORDS / @himishijou

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Meep has written 348 posts
To my Beloved strangerOct 15, 2023 17:33:39 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday June 12 rank Adv. Genin occupation
After receiving and reading this letter, Jou had sat there and thought long about what he wanted to say...longer than he would like to admit...

"To Jun,

It's been very long since we last interacted, two years maybe? I hope you and your family are fairing well. Thank you for the congratulation, but I have decided not to proceed with the promotion yet despite my passing in the Exams. I believe that I still have some work to do, but I plan on working my butt off. There is no need for an apology though, and I fully understand why you needed to do this. I admit I may have been acting rash as well and didn't mean to put you in this position. Neither of us thought this through and let our emotions run wild. While I do still wonder about us and what could have been, I cannot say that I still feel the same as I did those years ago. I still have so much I need to work on that I'm afraid I will just end up hurting you. Forgive me as my intentions are not to play with your heart. You were a wonderful experience although brief and I will always cherish our night together. Your beautiful eyes will remain etched in my heart and you will always be remembered as my first. Be well, my dear Jun.

With Love Himishi Jou."

[REDACTED] has written 254 posts