The Pathfinders Guide to Combat!

compose a reply
The Pathfinders Guide to Combat!Oct 17, 2023 12:01:56 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
So we're on the road to Yuki no Kuni...I miss Miruko

Pathfinders guide to Combat Chapter 16: "1 Handed Seals."

Inside a small pamphlet is a guidebook given to each member of the Tanjo Organization simply known as the pathfinders guide to combat. This pamphlet consists of a series of instructions written by the Pathfinder that are given out to all new members of the Tanjo organization. Each one contains a small list of guides and tips on how to properly survive in battle, this particular page demonstrates why the utilization of handed hand seals is important and different ways to apply them in battle as well as some practice techniques.

"In combat ninjutsu is one of the more powerful forms of offense that has a great deal of value on the battlefield. And while most are able to cast jutsu with two hands and at a very fast rate, if I've learned in my travels that it is in fact to possible try implent the process with one hand. As you know Handseals are the bodies way of molding chakra and while the process is easier to do with two hands if one has enough mastery over the arts then it is in fact possible to be able to so with one hand.

If done successfully the user will be able to craft ninjutsu without the need to sacrifice the other hand, thus giving them more time to react or defend themselves depending on the situation. While this isn't necessarily something that all individuals are capable of doing, it is a useful skill that if employed into your repertoire can grant you an edge in combat."

One the next page of the pamphlet the reader would find a list of exercises the user can do in order to properly perform them as well as a list of rudimentary Jutsu that can be used to practice ones form without fear of harm. At the bottom of the page the pathfinders signature can be found.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Oct 17, 2023 12:02:26 GMT -5
Meep has written 85 posts