Kyuubi Jinchuuriki Techniques

compose a reply
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki TechniquesOct 18, 2023 5:24:27 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Kyuubi Jinchuuriki Technique

NAME: Raijuudama [Lightning Beast Ball]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very High

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

ELEMENT: Raiton

HANDSEALS: None

REQUIREMENT: Kyuubi Jinchuuriki; V2 access (B)/control (A), or Bijuu (S) modes

DESCRIPTION:

Kurama stands apart as the only tailed beast without some sort of direct affinity for one chakra nature or another. While he lacks the specializations that all the others have, either in particularly empowered or creatively modified releases, what he does have is flexibility.

As per the basic bijuudama, the Lightning Beast Ball is an advanced Jinchuuriki technique created from Raiton nature chakra. Formed in the mouth, the A and S ranks take a few seconds to charge, but then may be released as a precise beam, an explosive ball, or spreading cone of pure Raiton chakra, with ranges of 100m and 1000m respectively. The B rank version may only be fired as small explosive spheres, has a 100m range, and detonates in a 5m radius, but may be fired very rapidly. Targets that survive a Raijuudama suffer from short term paralysis or outright unconsciousness as a side effect.

kyuubi jinchuuriki technique

NAME: Fuujuudama [Wind Beast Ball]

ELEMENT: Fuuiton

REQUIREMENT: Kyuubi Jinchuuriki; V2 access (B)/control (A), or Bijuu (S) modes

DESCRIPTION:

Kurama stands apart as the only tailed beast without some sort of direct affinity for one chakra nature or another. While he lacks the specializations that all the others have, either in particularly empowered or creatively modified releases, what he does have is flexibility.

As per the basic bijuudama, the Wind Beast Ball is an advanced Jinchuuriki technique created from Fuuton nature chakra. Formed in the mouth, the A and S ranks take a few seconds to charge, but then may be released as a precise beam, an explosive ball, or spreading cone of pure Fuuton chakra, with ranges of 100m and 1000m respectively. The B rank version may only be fired as small explosive spheres, has a 100m range, and detonates in a 5m radius, but may be fired very rapidly. The blast displaces any airborn toxins or gases entirely outside of its range of effect. and targets that survive a Fuujuudama are subjected to being brutal launched away from the point of impact or creation due to the sheer force of the winds created.

NAME: Kajuudama [Flame Beast Ball]

ELEMENT: Katon

REQUIREMENT: Kyuubi Jinchuuriki; V2 access (B)/control (A), or Bijuu (S) modes

DESCRIPTION:

As per the basic bijuudama, the Flame Beast Ball is an advanced Jinchuuriki technique created from Katon nature chakra. Formed in the mouth, the A and S ranks take a few seconds to charge, but then may be released as a precise beam, an explosive ball, or spreading cone of pure Katon chakra, with ranges of 100m and 1000m respectively. The B rank version may only be fired as small explosive spheres, has a 100m range, and detonates in a 5m radius, but may be fired very rapidly. The blast ignites all flammable material in its radius sturdy enough to survive the blast, and clings to targets that survive the attack, requiring deliberate effort to put out the flames lest they continue to burn them over time.

NAME: Suijuudama [Water Beast Ball]

ELEMENT: Suiton

DESCRIPTION:

As per the basic bijuudama, the Water Beast Ball is an advanced Jinchuuriki technique created from Suiton nature chakra. Formed in the mouth, the A and S ranks take a few seconds to charge, but then may be released as a precise beam, an explosive ball, or spreading cone of pure Suiton chakra, with ranges of 100m and 1000m respectively. The B rank version may only be fired as small explosive spheres, has a 100m range, and detonates in a 5m radius, but may be fired very rapidly. The release of such a large amount of Suiton energy floods the entire area of effect, flooding its craters, leaving several inches of water on the ground in level areas nearby, and entirely flooding any enclosed area capable of withstanding the attack if used inside.

NAME: Dojuudama [Stone Beast Ball]

ELEMENT: Doton

DESCRIPTION:

As per the basic bijuudama, the Stone Beast Ball is an advanced Jinchuuriki technique created from Doton nature chakra. Formed in the mouth, the A and S ranks take a few seconds to charge, but then may be released as a precise beam, an explosive ball, or spreading cone of pure Suiton chakra, with ranges of 100m and 1000m respectively. The B rank version may only be fired as small explosive spheres, has a 100m range, and detonates in a 5m radius, but may be fired very rapidly. Depending on its users intent, it can either blast the stone and earth in its radius into the sky as dust, or bury the affected area in newly created rock and stone. At its strongest, it is entirely capable of leveling- or creating- massive craters, huge canyons, and small mountains.

Threnody has written 1,177 posts
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki TechniquesOct 23, 2023 16:09:49 GMT -5
Han
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Han Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 31 years old birthday January 30th rank occupation
1/2 Denied

This isn't listed anywhere in the Kyuubi powers. Kyuubi has extraordinary chakra reserves and negative emotion sensing which is pretty substantial. Different elemental bijuudamas isn't on that list.
Han has written 492 posts
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki TechniquesOct 23, 2023 21:31:23 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
You're right, it isn't listed in the Kyuubi's specific purviews, but these weren't intended to expand its purview or portray it as somehow more capable with these than the other Bijuu- they were meant to give it something interesting to do WITH all that chakra. I was specifically playing into the massive amounts of chakra it possesses by giving it something that made thematic sense for it to do, and- as anyone with chakra can access all five elemental natures eventually- I thought it made sense to create techs that are just... massive amounts of elemental chakra. The entire profile is one of lots of ammo for being versatile and creative, and that's what I was aiming for.

I maintain that the core idea is an interesting one that fits the Kyuubi's general profile, and would like to workshop these ideas into something balanced and fun. Even if they need to be nerfed down to just "elemental bijuudama without extra effects", if need be, or narrowed down to a personal tech for Miroru that's just the raiton one? I'm very willing to edit and adjust as needed, it's only the concepts I'm married to.

EDIT: It's also notable that other Bijuu have techniques expanding their abilities beyond what's strictly listed- like these chitin techs for the 7-tails allowing chitin clones and healing goo. It has chitin and can coccoon itself, so that's a natural outgrowth of its abilities- creating some "crapton of chakra" moves for the Kyuubi using generic chakra types feels very much in the same vein.
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Oct 23, 2023 21:37:47 GMT -5
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki TechniquesOct 29, 2023 13:59:24 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Bijuudama gets it's name from it being the bijuu's ability. It's their amassed chakra's attack. Chakra taking a certain element takes certain effects and realistically when you're using these natures it should catalyze immediately.

Furthermore canonically the bijuudama turned or crafted to the shinobi way is the rasengan, which already has these sort of elements and would be the more or less the route I'd push you down. As Kyuubi doesn't have any nature to it's name, while your argument of these being base natures. There are still two bijuu who do infact specialize base nature's, so it'd be stripping their uniqueness from them. If these were allowed under being bijuudama and base elements anyone could get them, then they'd need to not be Kyuubi specific.

As the Kyuubi Jin you'll have essentially thee most chakra out of the jinchuuriki and they're already well scaling over their regular shinobi counter parts. Instead of a bijuu dama of each element, you should just be getting high costing jutsu of each element. Which I will say you're going to slightly struggle due to picking generalist, as you'll likely always lack the impact of S-ranks with a similar cost. Though you would still be able to cast the most very highs, which is a very valuable asset.

So if you truly want to work shop a lightning 'bijuudama', I'd say strip the Bijuu aspect and just make a raiton jutsu of a very high cost. Personal is a way to go about it, but I'd suggest just making it a very high costing universal jutsu. It could be designed in away those without the crazy levels of chakra wouldn't take it, but by not being personal it'd no longer need the draw back aspect of personals.

As towards the 7-Tails; We are trying to discuss proper standards to all bijuu cloaks, as well as review present jin to verify they're aligned with the bijuu properly and that the standard across is more clear. I personally am not a fan of how the 7-tails abilities are translated to the character app. So if you're using it as your standing ground, I really won't be concur as I don't see eye to eye with those abilities either. That stated, if you read 'insect techniques' for the 7-tails, it does in fact mention all those things with chitin and so on. Though I do feel those should probably be jutsu and not SA, as there should be a cost to a boon. Some of the descriptors for that app actually lining up with other bijuu's stand alone abilities. However as you've brought up with abilities you have written, I know AP's is based off Sega's original app and yours based off Natsu's. A lot of stuff has been toned down, as to prevent the disparity of new balancing standards for new stuff. I do appreciate you trying to use evidence of approved things to defend your case, as it's important to determine fair by consistency after all. However using older apps or apps going off older standards isn't the best. I'd assume few people would use my jin app as a good example, as it's still built to the old-old way of bijuu/jin.
has written 685 posts
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki TechniquesOct 31, 2023 16:33:44 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Hm. I really appreciate the detailed response, Yoshiko. I actually wasn't aware the Rasengan WAS an explicitly mimicked natured dama. And you've got a good point regarding the age of the basis for the apps being referenced- that wasn't something I'd considered.

You and Han ARE very much correct that the negative sensory and chakra reserves are extremely powerful, and I don't mean to minimize their potency. I do still want to make SOMETHING unique for the ninetails to utilize, though.

I think I'll start working on that, more based on what he can, in fact, do. Maybe something similar to Baryon mode, or Kurama's supercharged Bijuudama from the show, or possibly the chakra accumulation/transfer used to empower the shinobi army.

As for the updated standards and reviews, I'll keep an eye out once they're released! I'm more than happy to bring things back into line with the rules once they're standardized. I get the most enjoyment out of being clever and creative, and that only works if I'm operating within acceptable standards! Otherwise it's just cheating, and anyone can do that!

Considering the point that there are a couple focused on base natures, and that I certainly didn't intend to take any of the uniqueness from other bijuu, I think it's safe to set this idea aside for now. I've got some ideas on how to move forwards with some of these ideas and others for unique proposals. I really appreciate the input and advice! Thank you again! Feel free to close this app as denied- I can cannibalize its content later if I need to.