Home Invasion [M/Midori]

compose a reply
Home Invasion [M/Midori]Oct 19, 2023 1:49:19 GMT -5
Oborozuki Asago
The blood of the covenant runs thicker than the water of the womb.
Oborozuki Asago Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday July 26th, 1008 rank Chūnin occupation Operations Team 2 Member

[nospaces]

[newclass="#asago"]--accent:#bf9bcd; --accent2:HEXCODE HERE; --tempimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/Nluc6e8.gif);[/newclass]

[attr="class","LOUDWRAPPER"][attr="id","asago"]

[attr="class","LOUDHEADER"]

While you mf's waitin[break]
I be off the slave ship[break]

BUILDING PYRAMIDS, WRITING MY OWN HIEROGLYPHS

[attr="class","LOUDPOSTENTRY"]

The fraudulent village known as ?Takigakure no Sato? was no stranger to the violet-haired Chūnin, as he was one who relished in the delight of being able to travel to whereever he could, whenever he could. On this particular day, his superiors back in the real-deal Takigakure informed him that they were looking for volunteers to head down to the cover-up location and assist with whatever nuisances that may arise during his stay. The journey between the villages was painless as it had become second nature to him, but unfortunately for him, upon arriving he would not be afforded much time to breath and settle in.[break][break]

Just as soon as he had checked in with his receiving officer, a mission came across their desk pleading for Takigakure shinobi to venture out nearby into the outskirts of Bonchi no Kuni to rid a farmer of a pestilent and venomous animal. Initially, Asago sneered at the assignment, desiring to bask in his own fun and play before work, but his grievances fell on deaf ears. Learning that the objective was time-sensitive, Asago had no choice but to shrug it off and soaked in the details, swearing that his commanding officer owed him a debt for this major inconvenience as he left.[break][break]

"Hm... so they claim that it's 'some type of serpentine creature'... I think I know just what I need." The master of manipulation made a quick detour at the local pet store in the village, exchanging about 300 Ryo for about seven small mice and the covered cage they came in. Asago was briefed that he would not be alone for the mission, but he didn't care to waste his time waiting and lollygagging about for them to find someone, and so he declared he would meet whoever his mystery parner would be at the location without giving them much of a say so in the matter.[break][break]

[break]

Truthfully this gave him ample time to hike to the farmland slowly, admiring the beautiful mountainous range and stretches of grass that littered below them. Eventually he came to stop at a crossroad that was nearing close to his destination, as he checked his time he noticed that it had already creeped into the afternoon. Perching himself atop one of the wooden fences that outlined the roads, he sat the cage on the ground and took out a riceball from his kimono that he also bought on his way out from the fake Takigakure, nibbling away at it as he waited and enjoyed the scenery. "What a beautiful day to acquire a new minion!"[break][break]

[attr="class","LOUDBOTTOM"]

[attr="class","dijitalccredit"]✭ dijit

[googlefont=/fonts.googleapis.com/]

[googlefont=Kanit:600|Red+Hat+Display]

[newclass=".LOUDWRAPPER"]width:450px; background-color:#161616; background-image:url(https://www.toptal.com/designers/subtlepatterns/uploads/concrete_seamless.png); background-blend-mode:overlay; margin-top:40px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; display:flex; flex-direction:column; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDHEADER"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:var(--tempimg); background-blend-mode:multiply; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; box-shadow: 50px -50px 100px 3px #00000090 inset; height:200px; background-size:450px; background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDHEADER h1"]height:200px; width:450px; color:var(--accent2); text-align:center; font-size:35px; line-height:25px; text-transform:uppercase; z-index:1; text-shadow:0px 0px 15px black; isolation: isolate; font-family: 'Kanit', sans-serif; margin:0px; margin-top:-205px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDHEADER b"]color:#fafafafa; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDHEADER img"]width:450px; height:200px; z-index:0; margin:0px; mix-blend-mode:overlay;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY"]padding:20px; margin:20px; border:1px solid var(--accent); font-size:14px; line-height:18px; color:#8B8B8B; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Red Hat Display', sans-serif; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; box-shadow: 0px 0px 100px 3px #00000090 inset;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY p"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY b"]color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY a"]color:#fafafa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY p:last-child"]margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDBOTTOM"]height:40px; background-size:450px; background-position:center; background-color:var(--accent); background-image:var(--tempimg); background-blend-mode:multiply; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; box-shadow: 50px -50px 100px 3px #00000090 inset;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDBOTTOM a"]color:#fafafa50!important; font-size:20px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:40px; float:right; margin-right:10px; font-family: 'Kanit', sans-serif; text-decoration:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDBOTTOM a:hover"]color:#fafafa90!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalccredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
last edit by Oborozuki Asago on Oct 19, 2023 1:53:53 GMT -5
Ikon has written 6 posts
Home Invasion [M/Midori]Oct 19, 2023 9:54:56 GMT -5
Netsu Midori
"Screw it, at least I'm getting paid."
Netsu Midori Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday January 17th 1002 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Midori had been instructed on going out to the mission location and that she would be meeting the leader of the mission out there, as he currently outranked her. Although the woman didn't much appreciate having to work underneath another ninja, she certainly could use the monetary output of the mission, so she took it as if she was eager. It was then that she was told that the leader of the mission had already left quite a while ago, so she had better start running. Midori left her weighted rings off for now so she could run unimpeded, leaving the Hung Gar rings in the weapon pouch around her thigh. She follows the road directions carefully, her wavy black hair flowing out behind her as she runs. The tightness of her black and green asymmetrical catsuit at least meant that her hair was essentially the only thing that caused any amount of drag. The Takigakure headband loosely tied around her neck stopped most people from stopping her on the road, as did the glare she would give any of those civilians. She had little patience, since she already had to run today to even make it to the mission.

Once she arrives, she's still breathing evenly, only just catching the sentence that the other Takigakure ninja utters, as she taps his shoulder with the black right glove before crossing her arms once again to give him a hard frown.

"'Minion'? I think you mean partner. Now, what's this about a big bad beastie?"

Midori seems to notice the covered cage for the first time, which is even more curious because it keeps making squeaking noises, and even gives the occasional shake, like some small creatures are trying to get out. Midori isn't about to go opening up boxes that belong to strangers, though, especially not anyone with a face scar. The kimono is odd to her, too, as it's more like something you would expect a person to wear in the privacy of their own home, not out in the wilderness or on a mission where it can be torn open or dirtied. His eyes, though, catch her attention, as they're at least as strange as her own neon green irises. It's not common to see eyes with either color, so they have something in common in that regard at least. Midori has to assume he's the leader for the mission.
Babs has written 102 posts
Home Invasion [M/Midori]Oct 28, 2023 1:15:37 GMT -5
Oborozuki Asago
The blood of the covenant runs thicker than the water of the womb.
Oborozuki Asago Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday July 26th, 1008 rank Chūnin occupation Operations Team 2 Member
[nospaces]

[newclass="#asago"]--accent:#bf9bcd; --accent2:HEXCODE HERE; --tempimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/Nluc6e8.gif);[/newclass]

[attr="class","LOUDWRAPPER"][attr="id","asago"]

[attr="class","LOUDHEADER"]

While you mf's waitin[break]
I be off the slave ship[break]

BUILDING PYRAMIDS, WRITING MY OWN HIEROGLYPHS

[attr="class","LOUDPOSTENTRY"]

There was a cool breeze rolling through the valley, and that coupled with the mountainous scenery and his delightful snack brought about a sense of calm for the Oborozuki. However, this tranquility did not last long; instead, it was now being replaced with annoyance as a sudden tap on his shoulder broke him from the illusion. Sluggishly he turned his head to observe the person who was brave enough to disturb his peace, his visage clearly reeking of discontent until he finally laid eyes upon her and noted a familiar face. "Ohhh, so you're my 'partner'?" Asago exclaimed, a smile now creeping back onto his face. "Lucky you, I would've taken your hand for touching me without permission, but for you, I'll pretend it didn't happen... this time."[break][break]

His tone was light but there was certainly a hint of coldness laced throughout it that he hoped was delivered as intended. Asago re-swathed his rice ball in it's plastic wrap before he leaped down from the fence to the ground next to Midori. He didn't need to think hard to recognize the Netsu kunoichi, as she was one who would probably stand out no matter where she was, considering her pale skin and black and green accents that wasn't just present in her clothing but in her eyes and lipstick as well. While they had never formerly met before, Asago at the very least knew of her and their differences in rank. "Let's be clear... while I was speaking about the creature that we'll be dealing with today, do keep in mind that I still outrank you, which in a way does make you my minion for this mission."[break][break]

Waving his hand as to dismiss any unsavory retort she might have at the ready, Asago figured it was best to answer the question she had imposed earlier. "I'm sorry, where are my manners... the name's Oborozuki Asago, and we've been tasked with pest control. I hope our little reptilian friend won't be too much for you to handle?" He chuckled to himself, as he kneeled down slightly to retrieve his cage of critters. Without proper notice, he began walking down the road toward their objective, a homestead that could be seen in the distance, but only as a mere indistinguishable speck. "So, tell me, what shall I call you?"

[attr="class","LOUDBOTTOM"]

[attr="class","dijitalccredit"]✭ dijit

[googlefont=/fonts.googleapis.com/]

[googlefont=Kanit:600|Red+Hat+Display]

[newclass=".LOUDWRAPPER"]width:450px; background-color:#161616; background-image:url(https://www.toptal.com/designers/subtlepatterns/uploads/concrete_seamless.png); background-blend-mode:overlay; margin-top:40px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; display:flex; flex-direction:column; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDHEADER"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:var(--tempimg); background-blend-mode:multiply; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; box-shadow: 50px -50px 100px 3px #00000090 inset; height:200px; background-size:450px; background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDHEADER h1"]height:200px; width:450px; color:var(--accent2); text-align:center; font-size:35px; line-height:25px; text-transform:uppercase; z-index:1; text-shadow:0px 0px 15px black; isolation: isolate; font-family: 'Kanit', sans-serif; margin:0px; margin-top:-205px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDHEADER b"]color:#fafafafa; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDHEADER img"]width:450px; height:200px; z-index:0; margin:0px; mix-blend-mode:overlay;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY"]padding:20px; margin:20px; border:1px solid var(--accent); font-size:14px; line-height:18px; color:#8B8B8B; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Red Hat Display', sans-serif; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; box-shadow: 0px 0px 100px 3px #00000090 inset;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY p"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY b"]color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY a"]color:#fafafa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDPOSTENTRY p:last-child"]margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDBOTTOM"]height:40px; background-size:450px; background-position:center; background-color:var(--accent); background-image:var(--tempimg); background-blend-mode:multiply; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 20px 3px #00000050 inset; box-shadow: 50px -50px 100px 3px #00000090 inset;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDBOTTOM a"]color:#fafafa50!important; font-size:20px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:40px; float:right; margin-right:10px; font-family: 'Kanit', sans-serif; text-decoration:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LOUDBOTTOM a:hover"]color:#fafafa90!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalccredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

last edit by Oborozuki Asago on Oct 28, 2023 1:25:20 GMT -5
Ikon has written 6 posts
Home Invasion [M/Midori]Oct 28, 2023 9:57:11 GMT -5
Netsu Midori
"Screw it, at least I'm getting paid."
Netsu Midori Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday January 17th 1002 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Midori can't help but to feel her eyebrows furrow at the implied threat of taking her hand, but she chooses to instead reverse it back onto the Chuunin by implying a completely different meaning. Such threats are rarely made in jest in Takigakure, after all, as most of the ninja there had become rather volatile in order to stay alive in the venomous and dangerous wilderness outside of the village proper. But she still needs to assert some form of control of her own, as she'd grown up with little within her own youth-focused clan, and her insults were known to be some of the best.

"My hand isn't going to be taken by someone as young as you, even if you had a good dowry to offer - which you don't. But fine, I'll avoid touching you in the future, a pleasurable compromise for both of us."

While Asago had responded with coldness, Midori's own statements were laced with a burning heat; despite the implied threat and their difference in rank, Midori wasn't the type to back down. And she seems to take some special offense to being called a minion with more directness from Asago, which she similarly deflects with an even deeper frown. Midori was really quite lucky; if she wasn't so youthful, the frown lines would likely stay and become wrinkles on her skin, not that she's so worried about wrinkles in the moment. While she's drawing in breath to really lay an insult on him, he interrupts her building retort with an introduction, as well as implying that the reptile might be too much for her to be able to handle. But since he'd introduced himself, she figures she might as well do the same while she's following him towards the home where they would be taking care of this serpentine interloper, and judging by the sounds of scurrying coming from the box, she assumes he intends to take it alive; you don't feed something and call it your minion only to end its life.

"Where are your manners? Probably the same place you put your growth spurt. You may call me Midori. Our 'reptilian friend' might be your minion, but I'm actually a trained ninja, and I'm actually old enough to have had my first taste of alcohol, so it's only because of the difference in rank that I won't demand that you call me 'Miss Midori'."

Even as she speaks, she's already considering all the ways that she'll kill the reptile if she finds it first, if only to spite the Chuunin she's doing the mission with.
Babs has written 102 posts