The Pact of Gale and IronOct 20, 2023 0:08:45 GMT -5
Oonakayama Takato
For Sunagakure
Oonakayama Takato Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 33 years old birthday 2/5 rank Kazekage occupation

This Is For the Future

For The Days To Come

The Lord of Iron felt every step the he had taken so far in his journey. Every ache was a reminder of his age and long service. A gale struck him as he continued on, making his way to the town he and his equal had decided to make into a meeting point. His flesh shivered with the cold of the well named Land of Frost making him for once miss the punishing heat of his homeland. Behind him, he heard the steps of his companions, all sharing the same grim determination that matched his own until finally the town was visible to them. He would nod to them and specially to his bodyguard Asahi

With a decided step forward, the Kazekage carried on, looking at the small village that for all intents and purposes seemed to have continue with its life, but to the keen eye he could see the telltale of shinobi guarding population center. He supposed that the Raikage had been careful to make sure that meeting went at smoothly as possibly. As the handful of shinobi and kunoichi that wore clothes more befitting of the Land of Wind, the settlers would stare at the strangers from an even stranger land.

Finally, the Kazekage would pull his hood down, producing the had that served as badge of office and made for the main administration building, hoping that the Raikage, this Kizumi was there and this was not an ambush. Everything had been of course a possibility, deceit was part of the trade of all shinobi and in case it was, he wouldn't go quietly into the night. He stopped at the entrance and took a breath, entering as weary traveler, ready to jump to action should anything go wrong.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 418 posts
The Pact of Gale and IronOct 20, 2023 7:48:13 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

Tensions with Shimogakure were still high—understandably, in Kizumi’s estimation—but she had sent some letters and done some work and while there was certainly a dislike present, the state of relations was not so hostile that her people would be attacked on sight. It took some arranging with the Lord of Shimogakure, but she was granted permission to use an administrative building in the Land of Frost as neutral territory for a meeting with the Kazekage. All in all, not a bad maneuver. She was pretty pleased with her efforts.

Her guard was scant—she didn’t need a heavy entourage setting off alarm bells in the Shimogakure shinobi’s minds, so she had only Chitose as her one bodyguard, and Eri as her newly minted assistant, at her side for the journey to the Land of Frost. Careless, maybe, but she valued the optics of a small guard: at least to her mind, it suggested trust more than it did carelessness, and she could only hope that her intent was accurately conveyed. While Kumogakure and Sunagakure had not never been close friends, they shared common allies, and Kizumi chose to believe that a friend of her friend was, in fact, a friend.

They were set up in a formal meeting room; hot tea and small refreshments were provided, but as Kizumi looked the table over, she noticed something critical was missing.

"Eri,” she hissed, patting down her pockets as if one would magically produce a bottle. "Did you bring the sake? I forgot the sa—”

She cut herself off as a light knock rapped on the office door; straightened up, smoothed down the clean white robes of her station, tucked her fancy hat under her elbow. "Come in,” she called, and one of the building’s administrators, clad in a formal kimono, opened the door: leading the way for Oonakayama Takato and his entourage. Kizumi bowed politely in greeting.

"Lord Kazekage, thank you for coming all this way,” she said, straightening up with a warm smile. "I know it’s a long journey. I hope everything went smoothly along the way?”

She took a seat, and gestured for Takato to do the same; there were chairs enough for all of the room’s occupants, though the bodyguards would presumably position themselves however they felt most secure. Chitose stood at a comfortable distance from Kizumi’s position; her face was bare, her traditional ANBU mask nowhere in sight for once, and she was finely dressed in a rich forest-green kimono, her fluffy orange tail a stark contrast against the fabric.

"This is my assistant, Yamamoto Eri,” Kizumi said, gesturing to the younger woman, "and the guard my councilors bullied me into bringing, Murahira Chitose. I am Hirana Kizumi. It’s a pleasure to formally meet you all.”

LAIKA OF THQ

last edit by hirana kizumi on Oct 20, 2023 7:49:45 GMT -5
tactician has written 447 posts
The Pact of Gale and IronOct 21, 2023 20:22:39 GMT -5
Oonakayama Takato
For Sunagakure
Oonakayama Takato Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

This Is For the Future

For The Days To Come

"Honored to meet you, Lady Raikage." Takato replied, bowing in reply to the woman. Taking a quick moment to get his bearings in the room, an all present. Calmly he would nod to one of his companions and the man would retreat, spreading an order to those had had been left outside, waiting for their lord to return. "And I thank you for your hospitality." He said as he turned to the leader of this small village, before he pulled the chair. "I see that the compulsion to overreact is not exclusive to my village. My council also forced me to take that entourage." He added, feeling like an old man in the midst of complaints. "This one here is Asahi, he is my bodyguard... Uh... If I may request something." He said, turning against to the host.

"Water and bread. For my Shinobi and I. Our travel was a long one I fear and respite would be welcomed." He requested, a thin smile appearing on his features before he would turn his gaze to Kizumi. She was a year younger than he was, but out of the two of them he looked the older by merit of having held to his office for this long. Thirteen years was a long time to be a Kage, but he could see the strain creeping into the woman. As he placed his hat in front of him, he would bring his hands together.

"Now, about my trip, I wish I could regale you with tales of peril, of an ambush by enemy shinobi. Unfortunately reality is more dull. We're just thirsty and tired." He said, trying see what reaction he could get from her. "But, if there is any consolation if that I finally have the chance to put a face to the person I have been corresponding for... Oh... How long has it been, Lady Raikage? A year? A little less than that perhaps?"

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Pact of Gale and IronOct 22, 2023 3:02:16 GMT -5
Yamamoto Eri
I will do my duty
Yamamoto Eri Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday 8/3 rank Chuunin occupation Raikage's Assistant

Yamamoto Eri

This wasn't exactly what she had anticipated for her first real run as the Raikage's assistant, a meeting with the Kazekage of all things within the Land of Frost was not even slightly within her imagined scenarios when she had accepted the position. And yet here she was, dressed in several layers to account for the weather and uncomfortably lacking both her mask and hood, leaving her bright orange hair easily visible and her delicate features on display.

She couldn't help but sigh as Kizumi-sama started panicking about the lack of sake on the table, and pulled out a bottle with the Raikage's favourite vintage from her bag to place in plain view, along with a few cups, neatly arranged to form a flower shape around the bottle.

The Kazekage's arrival stalled any chance of her backchatting her village's leader about being an alcoholic, instead the young Chuunin sat still and calm, not daring to say a thing even as she was introduced, bowing to the imposing man who had sat across from them when she was named. Tense as she was with the whole situation, she nearly shot out of her seat at the man's request, pressing a button on the wall to call one of the staff and asking him briefly to provide sustenance to the Suna delegation.

Turning back to the table, she bowed again in the man's direction, "We currently do not have water in the room Kazekage-sama, would you care for tea or sake in the meantime?" she asked politely when there was a chance, not wanting to interrupt the conversation between village leaders.

Word Count: 269
Tags: , ,
Eleri has written 86 posts
The Pact of Gale and IronOct 24, 2023 10:03:16 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

This was a new feeling. Seeing his literal breath take form in front of him was something that Asahi never thought he would experience and to be honest he wondered how --and why-- people chose to make their lives in a place like this? Granted, there were quite a few who would ask the same of him and all those who called Kaze no Kuni their home and while they did have a point there was something worse about being completely surrounded by the biting cold as it nipped at each and every inch of exposed skin. Ironically enough the attire Asahi wore back at home worked well for the climate here though he did add a light cloak to help out.

Arriving in the town that had been agreed upon as the designated meeting spot it became clear that the group's arrival was anticipated yet still received luke warm at best. Thankfully they hadn't run into any problems during their travels here but letting down their guard while supposedly at the finish line was a good way to get ambushed. Someone would have had to be extraordinarily stupid to try and attack a Kage, especially one flanked by guards, but often times the point was to send a message instead of achieving some kind of tangible result. Truth be told Asahi wasn't sure what his newly minted promotion to Special Jounin was going to bring him, but he hadn't expected accompanying Lord Takato to an icy village to meet with the Raikage as one of his first assignments. Diplomacy was a skill the man had roughly average knowledge of but aside from knowing which villages were friendly and not friendly with each other there wasn't much he'd be able to add to a conversation, so thankfully he would just be tasked with ensuring the Takato's safety during the meeting.

Making their way into the building and out of the cold was a relief though that feeling was immediately replaced by the weight of stepping into a meeting space with another village leader. Entering the room Asahi's eyes would first be drawn to the standing woman with the fancy hat sitting in front of her before settling onto guards and the such as they were introduced. The man would bow as Takato introduced him but otherwise remained silent as pleasantries and refreshment orders were place; it was hard to talk village politics while parched.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kata has written 600 posts
The Pact of Gale and IronOct 25, 2023 6:57:10 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

Eri’s disappointment in her was tangible, but she had the sake, and her presentation was flawless. Good girl. Best assistant.

The Kazekage was more or less what she had expected, based on their correspondence: composed, carrying the weight of his long tenure with a dignity that Kizumi could only hope to one day emulate. They were of a similar age, but she felt young and inexperienced in comparison: this man had been leading Sunagakure since she’d been a chuunin. It was humbling, but not in a bad way.

Asahi, the Kazekage’s bodyguard, looked to be somewhere in between Eri and Chitose in age: the five of them struck an amusing tableau, the three vertically-challenged Kumogakure kunoichi in stark contrast to the towering Kazekage and his even taller bodyguard. She smiled warmly at the boy, feeling a pang of guilt for how tired he looked—just as much as the rest.

Thirsty and tired. Of course. Before she could react, however, Eri had already burst into action, summoning the staff to bring water and food for the exhausted delegation. Kizumi smiled.

"Thank you, baby,” she said to Eri, then to Takato: "The sake’s fantastic, my favorite vintage, though you’re not gonna want to drink on an empty stomach. Do you and Asahi-san and the rest of your companions want to take some time to rest before we get started with the formalities? It’s been—yeah, a year, or just about. Another day won’t hurt, if it means everyone’s fed and comfortable.”

She meant it in earnest: she was as itchy to get back to her duties in Kumogakure as anyone else would be, especially with the chuunin exams on the horizon, but she wasn’t afflicted with such severe separation anxiety that she would be content to let the Sunagakure shinobi suffer for her own convenience. Her travel time was significantly shorter than theirs. The Land of Frost wasn’t her home, but she’d be damned if she didn’t make sure she was being as hospitable as possible.

LAIKA OF THQ

The Pact of Gale and IronOct 29, 2023 18:13:02 GMT -5
Oonakayama Takato
For Sunagakure
Oonakayama Takato Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

This Is For the Future

For The Days To Come

"Some of my shinobi do not drink alcohol, due spiritual and duty focused reasons. I rather not take their choice from them however." The Kazekage explained, tapping his fingers on the table, his hands coming together as his features took an amicable expression. "I'd like some tea and if you could please offer both options to all my shinobi?" He had an opinion about drinking and he saw it as a minor vice that he had seen many shinobi indulged in it, either as a coping mechanism or as simply as a way to socialize. He didn't care either way as the person remained competent.

"As for resting, my shinobi and I shall have our rest once our duty is concluded. They will appreciate food however, as well as the drink that you have graciously offered." He said, gesturing with his hand. It wasn't that the shinobi from Sunagakure didn't take their time to appreciate the smaller things in life, but simply that even beaten and worn from a long travel, they held their duty in high regard. And in truth, he didn't think any of them could find a true rest in a land like Shimogakure, that wore its name well. Were it not for the cloaks they all worse, they might as well be shivering in the cold of this strange land.

"But, we appreciate your concern for us." He ultimately said. "Rest assured that our land gives birth to hardy folks." He added. After all, with how wars had gone for the village historically, if they weren't, then Sunagakure wouldn't have existed at all. "And, I believe we're on a short schedule seeing that you have Chunin exams to organize and host, soon. It would be impolite to hold you from such important task."

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Pact of Gale and IronNov 3, 2023 4:37:37 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

Eri, ever-quick, had already spoken briefly and quietly to their hosts about acquiring sustenance for the Suna delegatio. Kizumi leaned over to her and asked, softly: "Can you make sure they’re all fed, watered, and comfortable?” She felt a little bad, asking Eri to be a glorified waitress, but having her coordinate between the kitchen staff and the Suna delegation to make sure everybody got what they needed would be a blessing. Kizumi was wildly unconcerned about Eri leaving her side, though Chitose spared her an unimpressed side-eye for leaving herself so vulnerable.

"I believe it,” she said to Takato, laughing. "I didn’t think there was any biome in the world harsher than the Land of Frost, and then I traveled to Kaze no Kuni—oh, in my teens? As a chuunin, maybe? And got my ass kicked by heatstroke and dehydration. Learned my lesson fast.

At his mention of the chuunin exams, Kizumi wrinkled her nose, but she nodded. "I appreciate that,” she said. "It’s definitely been busy on the admin side, trying to get everything set up and organized. To business, then!”

From a stack of scrolls and papers neatly off to the side of the table, Kizumi pulled out a large map of the globe, with each country and major landmark neatly labled in a clean, precise script.

"As we discussed in writing, a lot can be gained through establishing a formal trade route between Kaminari no Kuni and Kaze no Kuni, allowing for easier exchange of good as well as better opportunities for joint mission ventures and military outposts. The clearest route, I think, would be for Kaze no Kuni ships to dock here, near Hakayo—” she jabbed a second of Hi no Kuni, a narrow crevice in the country’s naval borders, "—travel overland to Port City, and arrange for the exchange of goods to be transferred to Kaminari no Kuni ships and dock here—” again she jabbed the map, this time on the southern coast of Kaminari no Kuni, "—on the river leading south from Tsurui. I’d have to do some work on my end to establish a trading post in that region, but that should be doable, and would make things a lot easier than trying to go all the way ‘round west and risk sailing through Yuki no Kuni and Tsuchi no Kuni’s waters.”

She traced a finger from Hi no Kuni’s Port City overland through River Country and into Kaze no Kuni. "Other option would be sailing from Kaminari into Port City and traveling overland through River Country, but I dunno how viable that is on your end. What’s your relationship with Tanigakure like? I’ve not had much reason to interface with them at all, but maybe we can finesse something on that end and all mutually benefit.” Kizumi circled the point labeled as Port City. "I’m assuming a lot about Hi no Kuni’s willingness to be a middleman, but if it’s in the name of a stronger alliance, I can’t imagine the Hokage having any real problems with it, especially if Konoha benefits at the end of the day.”

LAIKA OF THQ

The Pact of Gale and IronNov 7, 2023 1:23:52 GMT -5
Oonakayama Takato
For Sunagakure
Oonakayama Takato Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

This Is For the Future

For The Days To Come

"Thank You." Takato said, nodding to the Raikage and to her attendants. He wasn't completely knowledgeable about the customs of the people from Kaminari no Kuni, but if they followed the customs of being a host, then with the food and drinks, he and the delegation from Sunagakure were now under their protection. His attention would be placed as Kizumi began to explain the trade routes that ships would be able to follow and mentioned Konoha as another trade partner. "I don't think the Hokage would put much trouble, whatever benefits two of their allies will benefit them surely. And we already have trade agreements with them." The Lord of Iron explained.

"Unfortunately our relationship with the River Country is strained. I do believe they have some defense pacts with Amegakure. I rather keep our 'friends' from Arashi no Kuni away from any trade we might have. Our profits might not be as optimal, but we will do with the previous proposal." It was the only in truth that the economy of both nations could improve, at the very least he hoped that in future the River Country might be more receptive to sign a treaty and allow Sunagakure to make amends. He would turn towards one of his attendants, which produced a scroll and handed it to the Kazekage.

"Now that we have established the trade routes." He said as he unfurled the scroll, showing a detail inventory of what could be send within the next months should the treaty be signed. Aside from the hardy produce of the land that, silk taken from larvea of a dangerous species that could be confectioned into a delightful taffeta, to the herbal products and medicines that the culture had amassed, yet next to it the mineral wealth of the land was presented in the quantities of gold, silver, iron, copper, precious stones and even glass measured in the tones. "Our banks have begun to mint the precious metals." He explained and looked at Kizumi. "And they are willing to make investments in the infrastructure of your village."

Perhaps, in the future they could even be a branch of the banks birthed in his homeland, but he decided that was a conversation to be had further along the line. And right now, he didn't wish to press it. Clearing his throat he would speak once again. "If you find this terms acceptable, we should discuss the military aspect of our agreement." Of course, the distance was a factor with both villages, the land bridge that was Hi no Kuni was an advantage of course. "Our intelligence services stand ready to begin exchanging information with yours, in a similar fashion as how we do with Konoha." He explained as he continued to unfurl the scroll. "In time, aside collaboration in missions and other type of campaigns, I recommend that we send detachment of our forces to train, exchange knowledge and battle methodology, and perhaps even organize war games to hone our capabilities." He said, and left that for the Raikage to analyze.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Pact of Gale and IronNov 13, 2023 8:02:30 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

River Country was a no go. Kizumi nodded and scribbled on the map, laying out a rough draft of her first suggestion: circling a strip of land near Hakayo, the best route overland to Port City, the strip of land on the southern stretch of the Kaminari no Kuni peninsula that connected to the southbound river to the sea.

She acknowledged Takato’s concerns about Arashi no Kuni with a nod, but kept her peace on the matter—Sunagakure and Konohagakure’s tense relationships with Ame were not strictly her concern, and while she had no desire to rock the boat and benefit Amegakure to the detriment of her allies, she was also very cognizant of how valuable it would be to reach a mutual understanding with the Rain Village.

But Takato didn’t need to know that. A conversation for a different time.

She looked over the inventory that Takato provided and struggled to keep her expression neutral, nodding with faint approval as she read the list. Her own offerings, a list granted in exchange, felt so much more mundane; but perhaps that was her own bias, her familiarity with the products of her homeland reading as dull in comparison to the exotic offerings of Kaze no Kuni. Sake, whiskies, fruit wines and ciders and beers; meats prepared and packaged at high altitudes to preserve their freshness and flavor over long journeys; hardy lumber from the country’s well-maintained old-growth forests; ores mined and refined from the depths of the Blue Mountains and forged into the finest weapons on the eastern coast; a thriving entertainment industry that had blossomed in the wake of the Plague and only grown stronger in the years since.

"This is more than acceptable,” she said, rolling the scroll back up, "if our terms are acceptable to you as well.”

Military agreement was almost easier, after a fashion; having intel and eyes on the western end of the continent would be invaluable to her. She assumed the same would be true for Sunagakure.

"With Konoha and Kusa both we’ve found success with sending genin out on scouting and surveillance missions in both countries, as well as having them lead teams of Ashigaru in wargames in different environments. Good show for the nobility, good exercise in leadership, good practice working with Ashigaru.” She tapped the cap of her pen against the table: her agreement was implicit, as if this was all already a done deal, now just hashing out the finer details.

"For chuunin and up, scouting nearby regions in an effort to make headway in gaining some measure of control over those areas. Could be worthwhile to send some joint ventures into River Country, Bird Country, maybe Wood and Vegetable if you’re feeling spicy. Merchants will pay for protection once we get the trade routes established. Getting our people to learn how to mesh up their fighting styles and be comfortable in different climates is going to be valuable as well.”

LAIKA OF THQ

The Pact of Gale and IronDec 10, 2023 23:28:17 GMT -5
Oonakayama Takato
For Sunagakure
Oonakayama Takato Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

This Is For the Future

For The Days To Come

"They are." He said, nodding to the Raikage. All seemed to be according to what the dossier that the information gathering teams of Suna could provide. He did had some reservations about giving genin the lion's share of doing such reconnaissance missions. It was a good way to give them field training before they would see some actual, 'real' combat. He sincerely hoped that these missions were handled with a seasoned Chunin or even a Jonin that could detect the threads of danger when they made themselves manifest. But he could make his recommendations after the fact of the signing of the documents.

"It is not a bad idea to send elements in those lands. Although, as ever, we should thread carefully and make slow approaches. The wood country, I think would be an ideal area to begin this, given its proximity to Kaze no Kuni and the danger that Iwagakure poses." He pointed out. Rubbing his chin before he would lean into the table, hands support his weight. "Our intelligence points out to an organization of less repute that opposes any take over of the land of wood, the nation itself could be convinced to enter a protection agreement."

It was all, of course, hypothetical. The land of river however seemed to be the most pressing issue. They could move through sea, but a stable land corridor could be very beneficial as to keep a steady stream of material and different goods coming. If allowed to make a deal with them, these land road could be very beneficial for the economy of the country and the village as a whole. "I think the countries you have mentioned are important, but the Land of River is a priority due the natural trade route it presents."

@tag

---

notes
MADE BY VEL OF GS
The Pact of Gale and IronJan 8, 2024 6:57:29 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Kizumi’s eyebrows raised—this was the first she had heard of this organization in Wood Country, having not had many dealings with the nation herself. "Interesting,” she said. "We’d need more information about this organization before approaching the Wood Daimyo, then. Understanding their goals and strength will be critical to making that offer.”

As they continued their discussion, the outline of the coming months of their newfound alliance would become clear: establish the naval trade route between their nations first, securing their military and economic alliance in a tangible way; once that was completed, leverage their combined power—diplomatically, of course—to secure an overland route through River Country. Secure more information about this organization in Wood Country; Kizumi would request any information that the Kazekage had, in hopes of notifying both the Hokage and the Kusa Lord in order to pool their information and resources regarding this potential threat.

With all that squared away, Kizumi settled back in her chair, looking over everything with a keen crimson eye.

"I think this is an excellent start,” she said, rubbing her chin. "We can always adjust and re-negotiate as we move forward. Is there anything else that comes to mind?” She glanced up and around at their companions as well—Eri, Asahi, Chitose, the other Sunagakure shinobi in Takato’s retinue—a clear invitation for their audience to speak their minds, had they any thoughts on the proceedings.

LAIKA OF THQ
The Pact of Gale and IronApr 8, 2024 13:25:21 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

The strength of diplomacy was really something to behold. It was one thing to see Takato thrum over scrolls and documents in his office that dealt with inter-village dealings and the occasional rubbing of shoulders with someone out of Suna, but to hear him go over things that would impact two nations in real time was something else. Laws and treaties were things that most people just assumed had always been present but getting to see them developed and put into place in real time was an experience like no other. Watching the two Kage at once bolster relations between their respective villages while also contemplating bringing in others in their alliance and even speaking on dealings with minor nations in one fell swoop was truly a work of art.

The look Kizumi gave to the room as she began the process of wrapping up their meeting prompted a thought from the bodyguard regarding the work to be done in River Country. He had first hand experience in that part of the world and knew it to be a hot bed for bandits and thievery. If they had any hope of creating a more suitable trading route that area would need to be taken cleaned up in a more decisive manner. "If I may.." Asahi spoke up as he took a step towards the table, his focus shifting to the large map displayed across it.

"The border crossing most used between Fire, River, and Wind country is a haven for bandits because they know it's the fastest route between the countries and I've worked with shinobi from Konoha on trying to snuff out the problem but we are still getting pretty regular reports on activity. What may be beneficial is a watch station of sorts with an active, permanent shinobi presence to dissuade bandits from even setting up shop, and prompting it as a joint venture with Tani may give you the opportunity to begin potential alliance talks with them."

With a slight bow the Kyokujitsu would return to his original standing position a few feet behind Takato. It was the only discussion topic he had any knowledge of and if it helped the leaders in their duties then the man felt compared to share what he knew and a possible solution. There was always the chance that the red tape and logistics would make his idea unfeasible but even the best laid plans of mice and men didn't always work out.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kata has written 600 posts