Clasped and Clashed [Training]

compose a reply
Clasped and Clashed [Training]Mar 27, 2024 16:37:30 GMT -5
Daredemo
Anybody can be a shinobi, only some can be a ninja.
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday April 2nd rank Genin occupation Team 3
DAREDEMO
    "Okay okay!" Daredemo dismissed the clone with a laugh. "I get it. Bad first attempt. It was my first try." Dare refocused his efforts. He needed to concentrate if he was going to do this right. He needed to visualize his other hand performing the motions. Exaggerate the movements for now. Just focus on the movement, see the outcome before it happens. It was what he had always done in his youth. Imagine himself succeeding. Bring it into reality. That was all he needed to do right? So why was he so in his own head about this. 

Why was he thinking so much about how Miroru had reacted to it? 

Dare finished his signing, and nothing came from it once more. His frustration seemed only to grow as he started once again to go through trying to force this jutsu into reality. But he was still thinking back to the first clone. How it looked. "Did I really give you nightmares?" Dare couldn't really understand why it was bothering him so much. He wasn't usually this concerned about stuff like that. But the idea that he had scared Miroru that bad... it was one of the first times Dare really thought about how he had effected people in the academy. It was worrying. He wondered if anyone else had seen him like that. Has something to be scared of in their bad dreams. 

If these were enemies, feelings like that would be one thing. And, Dare guessed that he had treated like them as enemies for a time. A part of him that was still there at times, blunted by his compatriot at the moment. 

Tuturu has written 209 posts