Badfish (Sachi x Kai)

compose a reply
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 9, 2023 17:49:41 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Genin occupation Team 1
It was windy, as the day wound down, but not exactly cold. A slight blustery breeze, maybe, but nothing that chilled the bone.

Kai made careful, measured steps along the road towards his temporary living space. Home. Unfortunately, he was a lot later then he wished he'd been. The gifts took forever to get, and the mission was longer than he would have liked. So he was a bit late getting home. As he reached the entrance to the apartment, his hand hovered over the keypad, before glancing down at his wrist, and the bracelet that ran across it.

He should put on a good face for her. Although his armor was all packed away by now- He didn't like to wear it coming back from missions- His clothes were still absolutely soaked from the rainy day earlier. So, moving his hands up, he'd flash a simple handseal to begin channeling warmth through his body, drying off as well as he could. It wasn't much, but at least he wouldn't track rain water into the house. 

Fingers dashing along the pad, Kai would slowly open the door with the quietest of sounds. He had no idea where Sachi was, but he imagined she was likely in the building.

Unless she'd gone and had to get more groceries or something. She did have a set of tasks she wanted to do today, right? 

That said, he did hear some faint shuffling from upstairs. He placed his armor down quietly and removed his shoes as he stepped through the building, making his way slowly up towards her room. 

In truth, after the tired day he'd had, he wasn't even thinking when he opened up the door, checking inside to see if Sachi was around. It wasn't until after he'd opened the door, had he realized she could have very well been naked in here- But it was too late to go back now. (It was not, in fact, too late.) Still, the scent of... Something, in the room, was held in stasis- Like a spicy, yet sweet honey that wafted in the air. He took it in, unsure of what it was. A scented candle, maybe?

"Sachi...?" His words were soft, and a glance at him could tell why. He was soaked, head to toe. Not dripping or anything, he'd made sure of that- But he very much looked like a cat who had been dumped in the river, shivering slightly.

"S-Sorry... I didn't make it home earlier, I just..." Wow. His heartbeat suddenly felt... Faster, for some reason. And his face felt so red... He glanced up, wondering if he had caught something. At least it beat out the cold, for now.

"I... I hope I'm not interrupting... The mission was a success!" He smiled softly, with a soft wave.
Caelum has written 214 posts
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 15, 2023 19:02:24 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

Sachi reclined in her room underneath the window, the serenity of her space engulfed by the spicy floral aroma swirling from her kiseru pipe. With each slow and measured inhalation, a distinct tingle began to dance across her senses. It took several attempts to acclimate herself to the sensation, reminiscent of some of Ichi-niisan’s autumn blends that had almost made her cough during training. Surprisingly, she found herself enjoying the blend’s bitter notes mingling harmoniously with a subtle sweetness.

Gradually, after a few minutes, her cheeks started to flush intensely, resembling the hue of a blazing sunset. The onset of these changes was nearly instant, her tolerance to new plants shielding her only briefly.

"Uwa, this one is quite potent," she muttered, noticing her heart rate rising, accompanied by a swirling dizziness and a searing warmth across her face. Deciding to change into something lighter, she slipped into a small sleeveless cotton dress and snug shorts—her casual attire for moments spent alone at home—tied together with a light pink-colored obi. She just wanted to make sure her body didn’t overheat, and Kai wasn’t going to come in without knocking surely--given their shared understanding of her botanical pursuits, or so she thought at least.

"Hmm,” She tilted her head thinking on it briefly. It was certainly new to her, these aphrodisiac-like effects seemed novel and somewhat dangerous, especially considering how some people are. As a medical-nin in training, Sachi was well-versed in the clandestine aspects of human behavior, which somewhat dulled her curiosity toward such activities behind closed doors, even during adolescence.

Yet, as she battled the effects and persisted in inhaling the plant's smoke, tears welled up in her eyes. It was akin to the morning's flush after Kai had kissed her on the head after he had left for his mission, but the feeling was more pervasive, ongoing, and almost suffocating. The normally punctual kunoichi felt a loss of time was imminent as well, an oddly intriguing experience. Hastily, she began documenting her analysis in her journal, noting how her familiarity with various plants allowed her to adapt more quickly to their effects. It wasn't immunity, just a functional tolerance that was crucial for her fieldwork.

Sachi hadn’t anticipated Kai’s arrival and was oblivious to his ascent up the stairs and the slide of her door, her disheveled state met by the unexpected intrusion. Still in her poorly dressed, flushed, and teary-eyed state, she sat there frozen unable to speak, the smoke cloud hitting the man at full force and Kai didn’t have the tolerance that she had.

"Eh-Ah! Don’t breathe it in.” The girl fumbled, stumbling out of her seat and nearly tripping over herself. Though her attire wasn’t indecent, it was an uncharacteristically revealing sight for her, accustomed to concealing kimonos and yukatas that covered most of her body. Yet, her immediate concern was for Kai, swiftly sliding open window coverings and balcony doors to dissipate the thick cloud of smoke.

"Welcome home,” Sachi greeted with a weak smile, sweat dripping from the side of her red face, blue eyes appearing to be slightly dazed; her pink messy hair clinging to the sides of her face. "I’m happy your mission was a success but I-I would recommend…saying something first…before coming in.”

Her heart pounded in her chest, the thumping ringing into her ears and her words slightly disjointed. The surge of adrenaline coupled with the drug's effects created a disorienting mix. She couldn’t discern whether the turmoil within her was due to a growing fondness for Kai or if the substance was amplifying latent desires. Recollections of Saya-senpai holding hands with Kai briefly flashed through her mind, an unwelcome intrusion she swiftly dismissed with a shake of her head.

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Nov 15, 2023 21:21:14 GMT -5
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 16, 2023 3:16:28 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Walking in on Sachi, he was surprised to see her so... Underdressed. But not as surprised as he was to see her suddenly blow smoke in his face, an immediate sense of change running though him as he took a step back and coughed. What... Was that smell?

"Don't-- What is it? Is it poison?" He scrambled around, suddenly afraid he was about to kick the bucket because he walked in on some silly nonsense- But as his eyes drifted over her form, seeing the more... Revealing parts of her body in more detail- And doubly so when she moved to open the windows, maybe even twisting or bending a little...

He blinked. What the hell? That... Felt oddly out of character for him... To see her like that. Was his face growing red? He placed a hand to it as she smiled at him, a dazed look on her face as she seemed pleased about his mission.

"Ah... What... Was that?" He questioned, rubbing behind his neck. It seemed Kai was particularly susceptible to her drugs, because he was already feeling the effects of it mere seconds after inhaling it.

"--Um... Sorry. I didn't mean to..." He was ogling her. Again. Stumbling over his words, looking her up and down again and... Blushing furiously, as he averted his gaze.

"You, uh... I... I think I need to sit down." He wasn't sure what was going on, but... He was feeling hot, bothered- His heart was starting to race and... While he didn't get as much as she did- He was nowhere near as protected against the effects.
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 16, 2023 16:45:33 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

"It’s okay,” the young Kisei reassured, glancing to the side. Her face carried a bashful expression as her voice conveyed exasperated words. Though still in control of her body thanks to her training, a vermillion flush colored her face, and a hint of embarrassment lingered about her attire. In her slightly weakened state, she felt an unusual self-consciousness, a sensation she believed wouldn’t have affected her as much in a sober state of mind.

"Let’s just sit you down first,” she recommended softly, moving towards him with a touch of embarrassment. She walked up to him, mindful of her slightly revealing attire, and maintained a caring demeanor. Noticing his wet hair and clothes, the kunoichi assisted him to the seat she had been occupying, considering the futons would get dirty if dragged out immediately. The seat, though large for the girl, barely accommodated the two of them given Kai’s size.

She grabbed a towel from his closet and, with a gentle touch, ran it through his hair as if caring for a stray cat caught in the rain. "The pellet is made from a plant called a crocus sativus pellet,” she explained calmly, her hands moving with a certain grace. Placing the towel over his eyes helped her refocus her attention on the task at hand. "The Nakahara clan rarely grows plants that could cause significant harm to a person, so it’s not poisonous; it’s just…”

Pausing for a moment, her hands stopped in tandem as Sachi debated whether to disclose the plant's mythical properties. "It’s a plant that, in condensed large quantities, can stimulate certain hormones and increase blood flow,” she continued after a brief hesitation. Taking the towel off his head, she placed it on the bottom of his neck, letting it rest there for him to use. "…which shares almost the same mythical properties as an aphrodisiac, and my room was full of the plant’s smoke until you opened the door.” A sheepish smile crossed her face, and a teasing "tehe” almost escaped her lips as she revealed the nature of the situation to the Uchiha."
–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 16, 2023 22:29:59 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sitting down, Kai's eyes were still rather glued to Sachi. Well, glued as best they could be- He was very much trying not to stare at her, and it was obvious by his body language he didn't want her to feel as though she was being... You know, looked at like an object.

But it was hard. It was very hard, which could be said of other things right now... Like his biceps. The tension was heavy right now and his muscles were tightened from the flushed heat in his face. After all, lust and fear were two halves of the same coin- They shared much in common.

Sachi was standing close to him, and as she wiped away at the rainwater and sweat, he almost laughed in response, looking over her own sweaty form. Her hair looked so nice like this... And the way her soft, perfect skin glowed from the light around them...

"... I think you need that more than I do..." He muttered as he listened to he explanation on what she had given him. Hormones. Increased blood flow. This was sounding like a serious trip, and by the fire god, he was truly feeling it right now.

"Well, as long as it doesn't... Kill me... But..." Kai tied things together in his mind, watching Sachi stand there as he tried to figure out what she'd do next. Or maybe he was just focused on her body. I mean, she was... Dressed like that, with so little... He always knew Sachi was cute, but these feelings he was having... These weren't cute feelings, that's for damn sure.

"Why... Were you smoking- Testing- aphrodisiacs'?" A sudden, suspicious eyebrow grew over his face as he watched her smile. Then, he glanced around, and, against his own better judgement...

He moved a hand, an arm, around the womans back. He wasn't sure if this was okay, but something told him he wanted to do it. It was some... Inner screaming, almost. But the good version of that. So like, positive inner screaming, where he gently tugged her a bit closer to himself. But even as he did, he looked down at her face, as if asking for permission to, well...

To cuddle.
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 17, 2023 0:08:59 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

A small leering stare of her oceanic eyes gazed up at him as Kai muttered some words she believed to be in jest--the man even more soaked than herself. Sachi didn’t want to raise alarm bells, but it seemed like her partner before her was running a temporary fever based on his disposition which wasn’t an uncommon side effect of the plant from what she had read. She put her cold hand on his forehead. It was an instinctual check, though she wondered if the heavy rainwear insulating him was contributing to his warmth or if the soaked fabric helped cool him down.

"As someone who needs to use these plants for combat, or other purposes…” She mumbled the last part of her words, her hands remaining on his forehead. The girl didn’t want to require him to take off layers, not in the state she was in at least, the stairs being forbidden until both were released from haze. Fortunately, he seemed fine and healthy, albeit more affected by the situation than she was. Even under the effects of her plants, her commitment to performing her duties properly remained unwavering.

"I can't have myself succumbing to the effects while smoking, so I'm training my tolerance to it," she continued, explaining her ongoing regimen. However, she could feel his hand gently creeping up behind her, a subtle shiver coursing through her shoulders—a reaction entirely new to Sachi. "Skin also becomes sensitive to the touch," she noted to herself to focus her mind elsewhere, redirecting her thoughts to maintain composure. Despite her best efforts, her face continued to blush furiously, and her mind rapidly lost its levelheadedness.

"I-it's a bit warm to be this close, isn't it?" she stammered as he pulled her in closer, her glazed eyes briefly darting aside. Annoyed at her unexpected reactions, she reluctantly admitted to herself that the man before her looked endearing—finding it challenging to settle on whether 'cute' was an apt description for a shinobi of his caliber. "I-It wouldn't be good if you overheated. Let's cool you off first, o-okay? I haven't taken a bath either, so..."

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro

Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Nov 17, 2023 0:10:09 GMT -5
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 17, 2023 1:12:37 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Sachi had a lot of excuses. But they were just that- Excuses, at least in the head of the man sitting next to her. Training a tolerance or using the plants for combat, he could only smirk and laugh a little bit, unable to even mildly control his disposition.

"Yeah, I'm sure turning someone on in combat would be real handy..." His words, silken to the ear, aimed to press at the fact that potentially she was smoking these plants for more devious reasons. It was scandalous to say the very least- After all, implying that someone was smoking aphrodisiacs for the sake of something so lewd was rather unbecoming of him.

His head was warm, of course- The increased blood flow meant that his entire face was red, so that just kind of went without saying, among the other things that blood flow was increasing too. His heart was practically racing, though it was well worked and unburdened by this stress. It was used to this, in a manner of speaking.

"Ahh, Sachi... Don't worry about it." Words continued to try to calm the kunoichi down as his hand stroked gently along her side, having tugged her extra close as he moved his free hand to touch her chin ever so carefully.

"This is just a good way to help test your tolerance, right? Plus, we're a couple, we should be able to cuddle... Shouldn't we?" He questioned teasingly- Trying to play with her at this point, though only in a cute sense, as he snuggled against her.

His voice suddenly got a bit deeper, however, as he glanced away the girl and stared at the ground. "I thought about you a lot today, you know..." He sighed a bit, before slowly releasing her, not wanting to push any personal boundaries of hers regardless of how he felt.
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 17, 2023 19:39:38 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Her cerulean eyes turned towards him as his hand moved under her chin, squinting slightly as her face remained scarlet. "Tolerant to my plant or tolerant to your touch?" she replied seriously with a low, soft tone, an eyebrow slightly raised. "Because that would be the latter, as I've already put out the light." Sachi tried to be responsible, but it proved challenging when he seemed to be playfully teasing her. However, the next line he spoke would bring joy to most, but for Sachi, memories of the events before this lingered, even in her intoxicated state.

"Really now?" the kunoichi questioned, tilting her head. She noticed his hands slowly retracting away, loosening his pull. She smiled acutely, masking her true feelings as she continued. "While you were holding hands with a dear friend of mine, even?"

By now, the effects of the plant were wearing off, but she still felt vulnerable, the sensitivity on her skin lingering in her afterglow. She sighed, using the end of the towel around his neck to dab her forehead, separating the strands of her pink hair from her face.

"The townspeople enjoyed watching you and Senpai's rendezvous, and I must agree. You do suit each other quite well." She spoke mirror the words of those she met today, her usual soft and sweet voice but with the smile she wore, it seemed somewhat forced, making her words slightly out of place.

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 17, 2023 21:24:36 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Kai began to feel the energy wearing off himself as well. That made sense, of course- He didn't expect it to last forever, but riding a high like that certainly had its benefits. One prime example being he could really see the strands of hair that made her so beautiful- The perfections of her face, and the softness of her skin. It was... Surreal. But, as she spoke her worries, Kai's heart dropped a little.

"Ah...?" He tilted his head at her words. Tch... She was too damn clever. Kai should have been keeping an eye out for watchers, but- Saya had pulled him through the streets with such energy and gusto he didn't really have time to think about it. He thought on it for a moment though- His eyes glancing over her form, not showing any signs of surprise- Or trying not to, anyways- Before he moved his hand to her face and pushed some of her soft, pink hair away from it.

"Idiot..." He glanced away for a moment, before smirking.

"If you peep around so much and take so many different peoples words at face value, how am I supposed to surprise you..." Defeated, he moved forward, suddenly hugging the pinkette tight.

"Saya was helping me find something for you. She heard me talking out loud about it and..." He sighed, keeping the girl close. "She's a very tenacious woman. It was hard to get a moment to speak..." He laughed, still hugging her ever so gently as his hands continued to run through her hair.

"But even when I was running through the streets with her, all I could think about was you." Pulling away and looking her in the eyes, Kai sighed softly as he smiled. There was a genuineness to his words, and he rubbed one of her shoulders slowly as he spoke.

"Now... What was that about a bath? I think we could use one, and... Truth be told..." He twirled his hand behind his head.

"After so much sweating, we might need each-others help to clean everything up..." He toyed ever so gently, a toothy grin being shot at the woman in his devious state.
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 20, 2023 14:35:07 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

"That’s very kind of you,” Sachi replied, surprised that she occupied his mind to that extent. The strange worry she previously felt dissipated with the fading fever. Although slightly peeved at some of his remarks, she listened thoroughly to the end, even waiting after he made provocative comments. Without saying much, she first patted his head with a tap and then gracefully moved to get her kiseru pipe, withdrawing from his grasp again.

"I only managed to catch you two by happenstance and only came upon some usual gossip. The business sector likes to share with me events that catch their eye; it’s their form of entertainment.” Her words were gentle and not accusatory as she explained. Loading the kiseru with another verdurous green pellet, a flick of the wrist lit up the metal once more, the scent of lilies and honey filling the room as she breathed it in slowly.

She returned to him with a wide smile. 
"They even gave roasted sweet potatoes for you and Senpai to share. From their perspective, a tall, dashing man on a date with one of their dear shinobis would be the talk of the town. Of course, I would never question Senpai’s character, but we practically just met.”

Sachi started towards the door with a devious grin. "So I believe I’m justified in feeling off, idiot. I’m going to draw the bath now. Oh, and sit tight until the effects completely wear off, okay?~” She giggled before running down the stairs, the trail of smoke following her, and the sound of water coming out of the faucet could be heard.

---

The young haze user in training had loaded a pellet called the mother-in-law’s tongue pellet, which was characterized by its ability to render the user mute for a period. In Sachi’s case, when she had received the sample package from her father, she had found it the easiest of the pellets with adverse effects to consuming, and it additionally was quite tasty, reminding her of the lilies that grew in the yard of her parent's home. She quickly became immune to the smoke effects, and it served as proof to her that it was possible.

"I hope Kai’s vocal cords are all right,”
she hummed, sucking on the kiseru’s end, earlier rendering his speech null as she said her piece. Emotionally, she felt better, but sticky and tired from the crocus sativus effects mixed in with some concerns she had earlier. It was rare for the Kisei to be feeling such, so in the end, she felt only happiness as she experienced something new.

"All right!” she quietly exclaimed as she went back upstairs. "Kai, the bath is ready for you now!”

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

Mother in-law’s tongue pellets

DESCRIPTION:
A dense spherical ball made of condensed dried leaves of dark and light green striations and small white petals bounded with honey as a bonding agent. The scent is similar to that of lilies and tastes strongly of lilies and honey.

ABILITIES:
Inhaling this smoke can cause numbness of the throat and vocal cords rendering users mute. With [Verdant Haze], the exhalation of the smoke from this pellet creates a cloud of smoke that will make all those within unable to talk. Lingering Effects last for 2 posting cycles after the last inhalation.

🌿Those with [Verdant Haze] are immune.

🎐All fuuton ninjutsu can dissipate the smoke instantly.

Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 21, 2023 7:00:43 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Kai glanced over towards her as she seemed to pull out another pellet. A lone brow would raise as she seemed to place it to her pipe and light it, before she began talking to him. Defensively he put his hands up- Not because she was wrong, but more so because he was trying to lighten the mood, not darken it.

At least she seemed to understand when she shot back at him the same words and giggles, which caused him to roll his eyes and speak up and try to clarify things a bit.

...Which didn't work at all. Instead, all that came out was a hoarse sound, as he coughed and patted on his chest. What the hell was this? His throat was feeling... Number, and he struggled to speak- No, clarify that- He couldn't speak at all.

Kai slowly stood up as he looked around the room. Great, he just got smoked. Again. He had to assume that Sachi was getting some sort of joy out of this, as he heard her call out that the bath was ready. He glanced over at her as she walked back up, clearly judging her use of plants, before he shook his head and smiled.

It didn't really matter. The message was clear. He stepped up close to her, grabbing her hand gently, as he looked down the stairs, contemplating if he should continue and take her down with him, truly pushing that idea of having her help clean him up and vice versa...

Before he sighed at the thought. He really was pushing himself on her, he felt, as he glanced back at the girl. He released her hand with a smirk, leaving it up to her if she wanted to follow him down, as he took his way down the steps and prepared himself to enter the bath.

At least this would be nice, though obviously, Kai sniffed the air cautiously to see if she had smoked this room too. He could only hope neither of them had any tests coming up, or they'd both be in for it, as he slowly slipped into the warm water, and began to wash himself off- Unless, of course, one lovely Sachi decided to join him...! No? Okay.
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 28, 2023 6:01:16 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Walking up the stairs, Sachi’s blue eyes glanced downwards and then up at Kai mischievously as she still carried the pipe in her mouth, her hair still down and messy. As her hand was held gently by his, she could see the slight apprehension in his visage before he trekked downstairs. Suppressing a giggle, she chose not to follow him. It felt too early for such actions, and she valued responsibility. She believed in taking things slowly, acknowledging that patience was a virtue. Despite having a one-year deadline for her decision, she wanted to ensure her feelings were genuine, untainted by external influences like drugs or lust.

With a tap, Sachi unloaded her kiseru pipe and replaced the pellet with a new one, opting for the calming scent of condensed sakura leaves that left her skin with a pleasant glow. After exhaling, she nodded in satisfaction, returning the kiseru pipe to its stand. Closing the sliding door and paper blinds, she changed into a towel, neatly folding a bunch of clothes to the side, preparing for a quick entry into the bath once Kai finished. Seated by the window sill, she released a long, pleasant stream of smoke, using the moment to calm down from the earlier events. Despite having prepared the bath, she realized she was still on edge, her face warm, almost feverish still.

Sachi didn’t expect herself to be as petty as she was. It was hard to think critically with the pellet's interference. It was even more of an incentive for her to make sure she built up resistance to the effects so that she wouldn’t do anything else that she would regret. She could still feel it though, the touch of his hand passing by her waist and her body pressing against his, his fingers under her chin softly caressing her. The crocus sativus pellet should’ve worn off by now, but she could only feel red in the aftermath, and it bothered her that she kept thinking about it. Something such as that never occupied her mind but her ability to recall everything made her feel embarrassed and extremely bashful. She set out the futons in retaliation to her thoughts, smoothing out the comforters as she pursed through her fixated thoughts.

Taking her folded clothes, Sachi waited in front of the bathroom for her turn, getting water from the kitchen and whatnot. She would walk in once her turn was ready after telling Kai with a soft voice and eyes glancing to the side, "There’s food in the kitchen if you feel hungry and the futons have been set out so feel free to get settled in when you’re ready.”

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 28, 2023 13:14:08 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Kai, on the other hand, was spending his time bathing. Again, he was muted, and one might argue that having him muted and alone inside of a bathtub could be... Dangerous, if an emergency came up, but thankfully he was a ninja. What were the chances of him slipping and cracking his head on the side of the tub?

...Don't answer that question. He spent a good deal of time washing himself off. His mind was obviously still on Sachi, thinking about how the two had acted not more then minutes before, as it sent violent shivers down his spine with each further thought into it.

He always saw the girl as cute, as a lovely, attractive woman- But never as... Sexy. At least, not to that degree. Yet, when she was sitting there, hair down, in his arms, he really felt both out of his element, and truly in love- A want to share his love with her in ways that simple hugs could not.

But he was tame. He was smart- And in retrospect, as he sat there in the tub, he was glad she didn't join him. Whether she knew it or not, he would have agreed in the end that it was a bit fast for a couple that had met not more then a month or so before.

He wanted their love to last. And he wanted her to love him for who he was- Not because of how he was in the bedroom. Which, funnily enough, he had zero experience in, so that likely would be one awkward meeting that would eventually be tapped.

For now, he was compliant and enjoyed what they had together, as he slowly stood up, dried himself off, wrapped a towel around his waist, and watched the girl enter the bathroom after him.

He nodded at her, not quite touching her to respect her space- As he moved forward to try and find this supposed food. He was quite hungry- And she did offer to make dinner, right? But he was here late... A tinge of guilt wracked his mind as he rubbed his shoulder, feeling bad for not being there on time. She probably had plans, and here he went ruining them. What a bad partner...
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 29, 2023 0:32:14 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Sachi washed her body and hair before stepping into the bath, the hot steam unwinding her muscles and calming her. Reflecting on the day's events, she knew she would find the second time with the crocus sativus pellet better than the first, now knowing how it felt to be on the plant. Her thoughts immediately would circle back to the Uchiha who was staying with her. While certain it wasn't love, there was something intriguing about Kai, drawing her attention. Perhaps it was the beginning of her attraction to him. She nodded twice as her hair fell into the hot water.

Kai, often messily put together and crass, had been endearing to her, more like a friend or an adorable creature than a potential love interest. For the first time, she felt something different about him – the first time she saw him as a man, the first time she felt slightly jealous or dubious. Processing this new information was a challenge, she felt sort of whiplashed when it came to him. She blew bubbles into the water, slapped her face, and shook her head. "No use thinking about it, whatever comes, comes!" A wide grin lit up her face as she stepped out of the bath. "One today is worth two tomorrow after all. No use worrying about it right now.”

Opening the door to the restroom, she stepped out, the sound of draining water whisking around as she closed the door. A towel draped over her shoulder, she ascended the stairs to her room. The sakura pellets created a pleasant aroma in her room, though the kiseru pipe was no longer lit. Her hair was a little damp, and her usual sleeping yukata now adorned her body. "I hope I wasn't too long," she chirped with a calm smile upon opening the door to her room. "The bath felt nice after being drenched in sweat for a while, aha~"

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 29, 2023 12:39:28 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Kai, meanwhile, was eating food. It felt inappropriate to leave this food un-eaten after Sachi worked so hard to cook it, and there was something about her home-cooking that really warmed up his heart and soul. She was... Special to him, and he couldn't help but think about her as he munched away at as much food as he could.

In truth, stuff like romance and such... He already felt things about Sachi, so even the things he just did- The touching, the... Closeness, the flirting. It all felt normal, natural to him. To her, he may have been a puppy or just a friend. But to him- She was quickly becoming everything.

And he couldn't just turn that off. He sat down, glancing out over the horizon, rain still falling gently, as he tried to figure out what he'd do next. How he'd... Handle, all of this. It's not like he could talk. And he couldn't read minds, either, so he wasn't sure what Sachi may or may not have been thinking about.

He just had to go off of gut and instinct, which in this moment... The former was, growling. Loudly. Kai tapped the table a few times, and noted when Sachi finally exited, and he could hear her, and his eyes scanned towards her form. That, certainly was something. She looked damn good coming out of the bath, and even in something like a sleeping yukata, it was hard to not notice the parts of her that made the girl such a perfect look for him.

"No, not at all... I..." He decided to follow her up to her room, though, he stopped at the door, realizing she probably wanted a bit of privacy, as he leaned against it.

"Yeah, the bath was great. Running around all day in the rain, it was draining- And that's from someone who wears armor all day, which should say something." He smiled. He said nothing about the pellets or the effects they had on him, at least not yet, as he stood outside the door.

"May I come in?" He asked. Before he had just, walked in without so much as a word. Now he was trying to make up for that.

Key word: Trying.

"Your hair down like that looks stunning, by the way. I'm starting to think I was wrong about the short haired look." An obvious reference to earlier that day.